Zenyuki

By rawreE

This is a ship name for Zen and Shirayuki! There will be no story or oneshots here, this is just a gallery an... More

Hi guys!
Welcome back!
Here are some sweet pics!
Wazzup!
Wassup!!!
Heyyyyyy
obiXshirayuki!!!
Zen's older brother
Help meh I'm dying!
❤Goals❤
Who wants another book?
Ships
ObiXShirayuki
Isn't this true?
Are you kidding me?!
I'm BACK!
Off topic~
It's decided!
READ IT
Questions
Which is your favorite?
Truth or dare/ Q and A?
!IMPORTANT!
My heart..
OMG HOW!?
Welp...I've been gone for a while
Merry christmas!
Appreciation post for the gang
New book

SNAPCHAT!!!

314 16 8
By rawreE

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! ALMOST 300 VIEWS!!! OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😁😁😁😁😁

Ok back to my update.😄

Who doesn't love Snapchat...like it's my life!😍
And Shiroyuki is sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute in this pic! Look at that blush...................................................
😏
Ok so this pic is off topic but aren't Kiki and Mitsuhide meant for each other like look at this!!!

I think that they should be a couple in the next season... or seasons if there are gonna be more which would make me so happy if there is.
I am updating rn at 10:56...it is so late. Oh and if you want my updates to be longer and have more pics then tell me and I will do that!
Byeeeeeee!😴😄😜😪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
433K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
85.5K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
80.8K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...