Mated to my enemy

By diamondsparkles1

"No no no no this can't be happening!" I say. "Dude chill, what's wrong?" asked Ben. "No she can't be why h... More

⚜character description⚜
Important Authors Note
Chapter 1 - Enemies 🔸
⚜character description⚜
Chapter 2 - Squirrel cheeks 🔸
Chapter 3 - Its on 🔸
Chapter 4 - Setting up the prank 🔸
Chapter 5 - Pranking time 🔸
Chapter 6 - Human cake! 🔸
Chapter 7 - Alpha Ceremony 🔸
Chapter 8 - She's my mate?! 🔸
Not a chapter
Chapter 9 - Rejection? 🔸
Chapter 10 - NEVER hit a wolf
Not a chapter
Chapter 11 - My enemy is a dog! Haha!
Chapter 12 - Q&A with a werewolf
Chapter 13 - My best friend is a vampire?!
Chapter 14 - I'm not the only one
Chapter 15 - I'm sick of secrets
Chapter 16 - 99.9999% human
Chapter 18 - She will be mine
Chapter 19 - Surprise Attack
Chapter 20 - The loss
Chapter 21 - Kisses, kisses all around
Chapter 22 - The date
Chapter 23 - Marked
Chapter 24 - Why is love so complicated?
Chapter 25 - Kiss, kiss, vampire
Chapter 26 - Boys are stupid, chocolate is bae
Chapter 27 - Sorry my ass
Author's Note
Chapter 28 - Operation learn how to fight
Chapter 29 - The talk
Chapter 30 - Ben's Birthday
Chapter 31 - Bad starts, bad endings
Chapter 32 - One step closer yet two steps back
Chapter 33 - Betrayed?
Chapter 34 - Mom?
Author's Note
Chapter 35 - Finding her
Chapter 36 - Finding help
Chapter 37 - Escape from the hell hold?
Chapter 38 - Arron to the rescue
Chapter 39 - Apology accepted?
Chapter 40 - Forgiving
Chapter 41 - It has begun
Chapter 42 - The war
Chapter 43 - The war (part two)
Chapter 44 - New beginnings
Epilogue
New Book + Author's note!!!!!!
The new book is up!

Chapter 17 - Hanging out with werewolves

23K 680 216
By diamondsparkles1

Hey guys! It's me again with another chapter! This was supposed to be more exciting but it came out kind if iffy. It would be better if I had more time but I didn't because tomorrow, Sunday, is my birthday! So yeah, but all in all I hope you enjoy! Oh an thank you to the lovely Alexia092 for making that amazing cover for me!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

Okay so when Arron arrived at my house it all went chaotic. My dad started yelling at Arron and you can already guess how that went. He then kicked him out and he left.

I would have gone after him if my dad were in a better mood. So then Kat and Zander had to leave as they saw that the situation that we were in was getting more... intense.

So that left me with an angry father who sent me to my room a few seconds after. Which is stupid because I'm the one that should be mad that he kept this from me for the longest time. I mean my mother is a vampire? What the heck!

Well that's what happened last night. Currently I am laying on my bed watching some Netflix while I await the time to come because after all, my friends and I are now in good terms, which means we are going to hang out.

We have decided that we are going to the movies and afterwards get some ice cream. After that, I would go to hang out with Arron and Sydney.

After a little while, I decide to start getting ready. I do my makeup and put on some casual clothes. Nothing much. After I was done, I go downstairs to grab my shoes and small purse.

After a little bit, I hear the door bell go off. I opened the door to be surprisingly faced by Arron, Kat, Sydney, Zander, Luke and Ben. What?

"Uh... What are all of you doing here?" I ask them.

"Well, we decided to, in order to make it up to you, we would all hang out and you know, have fun," Arron said.

"Okay...," I said still confused.

We went in two separate cars. The first car being Arron's which had obviously Arron, Ben, Luke and because Arron wouldn't let me into the other car, me. On the second car, Zander's, it had had Zander, Kat, and Sydney.

Like last time, they wouldn't tell me where we were going. So here I was, in a car full of werewolves, taking me to an unknown place. Huh.

The way there was very chatty though. Luke and Ben started talking to me while Arron was driving and joined into the conversation a couple times. Let me just say that Luke and Ben are the funniest pair ever! They had me laughing the whole way!

Once we were closer to wherever they were taking me, they made me close my eyes or else, and I quote, 'We will cut your hair so you're bald and stick it onto you with glue so then your a werewolf too.' Yep, that's right, and I could tell they weren't kidding. So I closed my eyes.

Once I felt the car come to a stop, I was about to open my eyes but Arron said, "Not yet Daphne."

When he said my name it made me melt inside a little. I heard the three doors open and then they got out. Then, I heard someone next to my door and they opened it. They leaned over me, unbuckling me, but on the way, they touched my hands either accidentally or purposely.

It instantly sent little bits of electricity up my arm. I just barely stopped myself from gasping and opening up my eyes. Arron noticed and let out a soft chuckle. He helped me out of the car and led me forward.

He then leaned into my ear closely as to so I felt his breath and whispered, "You can open your eyes now."

I open them and I saw we were at the fair. It had so many rides of different colors and sizes. It was empty except for a couple people by the rides and stands. What?

As if reading my mind, Arron said, "We rented out the place to ourselves for the day."

"The whole fair to ourselves?! This so awesome thank you guys!" I shouted as I started running towards the fair.

I turned around and saw that they were still standing there with amused looks on their faces.

"Well hurry up! What are you waiting for?" I shout at them.

They instantly started running and we got on all the rides. At the end of the day, we all became closer. Well everyone except for Arron and Zander. They would always have some kind of argument. If Arron said something to me Zander would get all up on Arron's face and they would start arguing.

Zander has always been protective of me from boys. He's always been like a big brother to me. Although, at times, it can get pretty annoying. But anyways it was still a freaking amazing day!

There's just one thing though. Arron. I still don't know what Arron and I are. I mean he says were mates but there's still so much I don't know about their world. Also, he hasn't asked me properly if I wanted to be his girlfriend.

Sigh, I don't know. After we were all tired we all went over to Arron and Sydney's house *cough mansion cough* and decided to have a sleepover.

You must be thinking, werewolf  guys having a sleepover? Well yes I have my ways of getting what I want. So this is what we were going to do all the girls in one room and all the guys in another.

We all piled into Sydney's room while the guys went into Arron's room. I wasn't too worried about a fight going on between them since Zander, Luke, and Ben really hit it off with each other.

Any who, we were telling scary stories with the lights off. We were all on the ground with a bunch of blankets and pillows.

It was currently Kat's turn to tell one and she was doing a very good job because we were all hugging our blankets. She was getting to the scarier part when the lights started flickering and until they were completely off. Aswell as the light out in the corridor. The dirt to the bedroom steed opening slowly, creaking along the way and then, "Boo!"

We all yelled and got up of the floor and started running but crashed into each other and ended up falling. That's when all the guys came into the room laughing their asses off.

We instantly knew it was all a prank. We instantly put on mad faces which quickly shut up the boys fast and run out of the room scared. Huh that's more like it!

"That was a big mistake that they made," Sydney saids.

"Yeah, do you know what that means?" Asked Kat with an evil smile.

"Sleepover war!" I say.

We all cheer and start thinking up of what to get the boys with back. Boys! You better watch out because we are coming to get you!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Hoo that was long, but don't worry it keeps going! Question of the chapter: What do you prefer, ice cream or frozen yogurt?
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Arron's POV

We all went into my room and instantly knew we had to play a prank on the girls. We sent a spy, aka Zander, to see what they were doing.

When he came back he said, "They are taking turns telling a scary story with the lights off."

"Okay any ideas?" Asked Luke.

"I may have a couple..." Said Ben with a devious smile.

"Okay so here's what we're going to do...." Said Ben as he explained his plan.

****

We all had different jobs. Ben and Zander were in charge of making the lights flicker. And me and Luke had the job of opening the door and telling boo at them.

It started off with Zander and Ben. After all the lights were off, already causing some continue inside the room, me and Luke did our part. It was hilarious!

After we yelled, they all got up quickly but all crashed into each other. The lights got turned on again and we stated rolling in laughter.

We quickly stopped laughing after seeing their faces and ran out of the room. Hey, don't judge us, those faces could have scared the devil himself! And I, actually enjoy living.

We went into my room and started playing video games after we started congratulating each other for a prank well done.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

We went into the kitchen and got out the flour and filled some buckets with some cold water. We then went back into Sydney's room creeping by the guys' room who were playing video games and got set up.

After we had everything ready, we screamed bloody murderer and we heard the pounding footsteps running towards us. Once they opened the door and were inside with worried expressions, we then threw the water at them with flour following.

It was hilarious, they looked so funny wet, and covered in flour. We laughed so hard, but stopped as they had evil smirks and ran to us.

Arron ran towards me giving me a hug. I yelled from the surprise. I saw the others were in a similar situation. Kat was being hugged by Zander, and Sydney by Ben and Luke.

We all then started laughing and then cleaned up our mess. After we all watched a movie and fell asleep. 

Editors note☺😁

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱 Yay so that was that chapter hope u enjoyed! It would be an awesome b-day present if you voted and commented! Anyhow thank u and until next time! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 15.5K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...
1.4K 69 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...
23.4M 637K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
65.3K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...