Shadow's son

By darkmagicianfan

In this story shadow the hedgehog adopts a baby (sonic) and raises him. More

Adoption?
Responsibility
Park day
Why?!
Family
Tragedy
Family day
What?

Unfotunate turn of events

885 19 1
By darkmagicianfan

"Shadow?Do you think I should breast feed sonic?" Shadow looked up surprised. "They usually stop around six months and since sonic is two months..." "It is better for his health so I would say yeah." Shadow said. Rouge nodded and went to get sonic. "Mamma..." Manic said in a sleepy voice. "Yes sweetie?" "Sonic started crying but I helped him to sleep." Rouge nodded an grabbed sonic who was barely breathing. "Manic how did you help him?" "I sang to him while rubbing his back like I saw daddy do." Rouge picked him up and got shadow. "Come on, let's go to the doctor." Shadow told manic they would be back and that he was in charge.

At the doctor's office. "It seems that he has a case of allergic asthma, he is having hard time breathing." Shadow rubbed Sonic's back. "He needs a inhaler to help him, his allergies are unknown." "So we don't know what's causing this?" A nurse comes in and takes sonic. "What are you going to do?" She tells him they are going to see what triggered his asthma.

She comes back out and sonic is crying has a bandage on his arm. "What did you do?" "We gave him a shot and drew some blood." Shadow nodded while rubbing the soar spot on Sonic's arm which causes him to relax a bit but to continue crying. "His asthma seems to have cleared up." Rouge said cheerfully. The doctor came in with a clip board. "We seem to have found a the problem, there is a rare mold that grows in moist environments, sonic is allergic to it."

Shadow took sonic and went home to see manic was downstairs playing with Sonia. "What are you doing up?" Manic then said "momma, I was worried about sonic, I couldn't sleep, Sonia woke up from a nightmare,  and she wouldn't go back to sleep so I stayed up with her until you guys came home." Shadow nodded and picked Sonia up. "Back to bed." Sonia began crying while sonic was eager to play now that he was wide awake.

Shadow knew the mold was in manic's room for a fact so he decided that someone could stay up with sonic until they could get rid of the mold. Manic volunteered because he couldn't sleep without a night light. Shadow decided it would be alright as long as manic kept an eye on sonic and woke shadow up if anything went wrong. Manic promised and shadow and rouge went back to bed.

"So little bro? What do you want to do?" Just then an explosion rang out and a fat man with moustache came in. "Where is the blue hedgehog?" He asked in an impatient voice. Manic stood in front of sonic in hopes of protecting him from the stranger. "Daddy! Someone is trying to take sonic!" It took shadow only a. Minute to get down stairs. "Eggman! What do you want!" "I want your son." Shadow lunged at egg man but then a robot caught him and shocked him. "Daddy!" Rouge came next and tried to attack egg man but a robot caught her as well.

"This blue hedgehog is coming with me." Egg man said while approaching manic and sonic. "No! I won't let you hurt him or take him!" Manic said as egg man continued to approach him. Manic then curled up into a defensive ball and launched himself at egg man. It sent egg man flying across the room and into the robot shocking shadow. Shadow got up and destroyed the robots and freed rogue. Then he grabbed egg man and punched him so hard that he passed out. Shadow then walked over to manic and picked him up. "Good job kid." He said. Manic smiled and looked at sonic who was now crying from all the noise.

The next morning manic awoke to the smell of eggs and bacon. After falling asleep on the couch with sonic he knew that sonic cared about him. Shadow saw manic and told him to sit down. "Daddy? What's wrong?" Shadow smiled slightly. "I'm going to do something special for you, since you were willing to protect your baby brother." Manic shook his head. "Daddy, you don't need to do anything special, I just wanted my brother to be safe." Shadow smiled some more. "So you don't want to play laser tag then?" Manic gets excited and then says "sure we can play, I want you and mommy and Sonia and sonic on my team." Shadow nodded and picked up sonic. He put sonic in his car seat and then got Sonia. Sonia was sleeping when shadow got her and he woke her up. "Dada? Why you wake me up?" She said beginning to cry. "Its a surprise..." He said as Sonia calmed down.

Shadow just put her in the car along with manic. Rouge came out and got in. Soon they were driving and arrived. Sonic was voted second leader and manic as the main leader. Shadow was voted special agent while rouge and Sonia were set as soldiers. Soon enough the game started and shadow was amazing as he was able to shoot three people in ten seconds. Sonic thought the gun was interesting and kept firing it randomly and it turned out that lasers would deflect off the walls and hit the opponents. Rouge led Sonia through the facility and they snuck attack the opponents. By the time the game had ended shadow has blasted over fifty people and rouge and Sonia ten, baby sonic eight, manic fifteen. Manic's team won.

Soon they stopped at burger king and ate. Shadow helped sonic eat while manic and Sonia shared their food. Manic threw his food at Sonia causing her to repeat the same thing he had done. Soon enough a food fight broke out between the two. Sonic was watching and he even joined in by throwing a bowl of his packed mashed potatoes. Shadow looked at rouge and rouge looked at him and then they joined in on the fight. After the fight concluded they were all covered with food and restaurant was a mess. Soon they left and went home after shadow apologized to the manager.

Shadow bathed sonic and manic together while rouge bathed Sonia in the upstairs bathroom of their house. Shadow and rouge then took their showers. They got out and shadow decided to call someone to take care of the mold. The man arrived and went into manic's room and then into the rest. He came back down after two hours with a bucket sealed tightly. Shadow paid the man and he left with bucket.

Somewhere else.
"So did you get the mold?" "Yeah, now pay up." "Show me it first." The man opens the bucket and reveals the mold. "Good, here you go, now don't tell anyone about our deal." The man left with the money and mysterious buyer begins to mix it into a chemical. He then pours the chemical into a syringe and sets off for shadow's house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
32.9K 804 6
After waking up abandoned at the park, beaten and fatigued. He had nowhere to go as his abusive parents awaited him at home and his former best frien...
10.5K 259 24
Sequal to "Life after Sin" Guilt fills Alastor to the brim for the state Angel is in, but the question still stands. Will he survive? Or will Alastor...
209K 6.8K 18
Everyone said Izuku Midoriya could never become a hero. He refused. He fought. He believed. He didn't need a quirk, he would become great without one...