Erik Lehnsherr Imagines || X...

Oleh bellbottomblues

»»----- X-Men's Erik Lehnsherr x Reader -----«« 【𝐈】 English isn't my first language but I'm trying my best... Lebih Banyak

Nazi Hunters
Straight for the Knife
Sixteen Reasons
Jealousy
We Can Do Much More Together
My Boyfriend's Back
Still in the Game
Not This Time
Loneliness Made Me Do It
Nice to Meet You Again

Invisible Sister

15.6K 255 208
Oleh bellbottomblues

You were Charles' real baby-sister, jealous of Raven since you were a kid. You had no powers, weren't a mutant and you always felt a little bit like an outcast. Charles and Raven would spend whole days practising their powers and laughing together while you were reading books locked in your room. They also could never understand why you were so introverted. Charles couldn't read in your mind that you were jealous, because he promised to never go into yours or Raven's mind. They both just assumed it was the way you were.

That's why you were so angry when Charles brought the whole squad of mutants to your house. You could only imagine how it would be like - endless party and trainings with you... excluded.

"Who's that?", tall man with brown hair and blue eyes asked your brother.

"Oh, that's my little sister, (y/n). (y/n), that's Erik Lehnsherr, he can control metal", Charles introduced you.

"You haven't told him about me before?", you were shocked.

"I did, he just forgot", Charles smiled.

"What can (y/n) do?", Erik asked.

You blushed.

"Oh, she can't do anything, she's not a mutant", Raven said, "Come on guys, it's my home, I'll give you a trip!"

Mutants were training whole days, being loud and obnoxious. You were angry, couldn't focus on studying, reading or anything at all. No one of them was talking to you, except simple "hello", "good night" and "enjoy your meal". You were starting to get really frustrated but you knew there was nothing you could do. Charles would say you were overreacting.

One day, when it was really sunny and you decided to not stay inside just because some bunch of mutants were playing outside, you stood nearby Charles and Erik. Your brother was trying to make Erik move Cerebro. For your surprise, he did it. It made you jealous. You wanted to have powers as well.

"Congratulations", you said with a fake smile and started to clap your hands.

"(y/n)!", Charles called you, "Come here! Spend some time with your brother!"

"Since when you want me to?", you said jokingly walking towards him.

"Oh, you stupid, you know how much I love you", Charles kissed you on the cheek.

"I love you, too, Charles", you said looking at him. You wanted to tell him how much you wanted him to be closer to you. How much you missed your big brother. How much you would want to go back in time and never let Raven into the house. It wasn't like you didn't like Raven - you actually admired her and wished she was your friend. It never really happened, though.

"I think it's time for us", Charles said.

"Professor!", Hank yelled from his window.

"Oh, I need to go, excuse me", Charles said and rushed to the house. You were alone with Erik.

You both started to walk slowly towards the door.

"So, you can control metal?", you asked because you hated the silence between you two.

"Yeah", he answered.

"That's really cool", you said.

Then Raven jumped out of the corner, wanting to scare you. She didn't succeed in scaring Erik but you were frightened.

"Oh my God, Raven!", you hissed.

"Oh my God, (y/n)", Raven said looking around, "Did you see that?", she asked Erik who was looking around as well with a really surprised look on his face.

"Come on guys, what are you even doing?", you asked.

"I can hear her, can you?", Raven asked.

"Yes", Erik nodded.

"Yes, because I am standing behind you, Lehnsherr", you started to get really angry.

"You don't know, (y/n)?", Raven asked.

"I don't know what?"

"You disappeared!"

"Stop making jokes out of me, please!", you screamed at Raven, "I can perfectly see my own feet"

"But we can't", Erik said.

You gently touched his arm.

"Can you feel that?", you asked.

"Yes", he said, "But I still can't see you"

"What does it even mean?", you started to be afraid, "Maybe it's just a dream"

"I'll call Charles", Raven said and ran away.

"(y/n), try to focus", Charles said while everyone were in the living room. You were standing in the middle of it but no one could actually see you.

"I'm trying!", you yelled at him.

"You have no control under your mutation", he told you.

"I was invisible my whole life to you anyway", you said and Charles blushed.

"Don't bring the family business in front of the others, please"

You started to laugh.

"It's all my fault", Raven sighed.

"No, actually I should thank you. I would never find out I'm a mutant", you said.

"That's enough!", Erik shouted and made one of the knives move in your direction.

You screamed but caught the kinfe when it almost reached your eyes.

Everyone started to clap their hands.

"Am I visible now?", you asked.

"Yes, you are", Charles smiled and then he turned his head to Erik, "Don't do that to my sister ever again!"

"I was trying to help and it actually worked", Erik shrugged his arms.

"You could kill her"

"Come on, Charles, it's not like you would see that", you joked.

Erik smiled at you and it was the exact moment you realised you liked him.

You started to train as well. But nothing was the way you imagined that. You still had no friends among the mutants, you just spent more time with your brother, but it was enough for you.

"Why don't they like me?", you asked Charles once.

"You can't blame them, (y/n). You were giving them dirty looks since they came here and now you expect them to like you just because you are a mutant?"

"I thought they don't like me because I'm not the one", you admitted.

"So now you know", Charles held you, "But I will always like you, you're my sister"

"But you like me more since you found out I have powers"

"I'm sorry if you have ever felt like that", Charles said.

Someone knocked. It was Erik.

"Come in", Charles said.

"Oh, (y/n), hey...", Erik started, "I was wondering if I could talk with Charles for a moment"

"Yes, sure", you said smiling shyly. It was no deal for you anymore - you had a big crush on Erik Lehnsherr.

But actually you never left the room. After closing the door, you turned invisible. Your training let you control it now. You opened the door again and walked in.

Charles thought it was the wind who opened the door.

"Goddamn (y/n) can't even close the door right!", he laughed and closed the door himself. You stood in the dark corner of the room.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"Moira", Erik said, "Don't you think that she knows too much about us? As a human being...?"

"She's a friend, Erik"

"Yes, for now... Just wait till they'll think were dangerous and she'll tell them all the secrets"

"I think you're just bored, Erik. You're bored and looking for some distractions like finding problems. But I have a different option for you"

"Like what?", Erik asked.

"You know, my sister..."

Your heart started to beat faster. No, he couldn't... He promised to never go into your mind...

"Your sister what?"

"She has a crush on you", Charles said and then he looked in your direction for a while.

You were so angry at him! You actually wanted to kill him.

"How can you know that?", Erik asked.

"I can read her mind, you know"

"I thought you don't do that to your sisters"

"I had to do that once, to help her with training. But all I could see was your face everywhere"

"Why are you telling me that?", Erik asked, "She would be really angry at you"

Oh, you were!

"Do you like her?"

"Of course I do! She's smart and funny but I don't know her really well"

"You should get to know her better then"

"I have never met a brother who would tell his friend to date his sister", Erik said.

"If you don't want to, I can tell any other man that she has a crush on him and they would take this chance"

"So you lied?", Erik asked.

"You are so disappointed now, Erik. But you were excited when you heard about her crush on you. Now I am sure you both should date"

"You are terrible!", Erik shouted at him and stood up.

"Go find her and tell her that you like her back"

"It's you who's bored, Charles. You're bored so you decided to find a boyfriend for your little sister. Believe me, you don't want her to date me"

"If you say so", Charles shrugged his arms.

"What do you mean?", Erik asked.

"I mean that you two should try at least, let me leave you alone", your brother left the room with a grin on his face.

"What?", Erik asked.

You took a step towards him and became visible.

"He's such a jerk, right?", you asked.

"You... You were here all this time!", he was surprised.

"Yes, Erik. I didn't know he would tell you about my crush, I stayed here because, well, I wanted to look at you more. Was it creepy?", you asked.

"Kinda", he admitted, "But I don't mind it actually"

"Good", you said. Then it was silent.

"So how about going to the cinema tonight?", Erik asked.

"Sure!", you smiled and kissed him on the cheek before you left the room.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

41.2K 531 45
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...
124K 3.5K 54
Fem!Reader, they/them pronouns used. Mainly fluff :) slow updates cuz I'm chronically burnt out 🫠 ‼️ = smut (gxg) 💬 = incorrect quotes and short d...
27.9K 189 10
⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✧ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹ CLOSING IT FOR NOW I can't keep up w this one anymore, maybe i continue writing it in the future maybe not because i have some unfi...
4K 54 6
Everything written here is fiction. There are less Y/N x JJ one shots here in Wattpad so I decided to try and give this a go. Won't take any requests...