Loving My Murderous Mate

Por GlaciaGirl

FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to... Más

Reborn
New beginning
Mate?
I'm sorry
Promise me
Consequences
The threat
Alone with a monster
Mine
I get it from my Dad
I get it from my Dad (Kayden's POV)
The truth
Rejected
kidnapped
I want you
I love you
Our Daughter
Hormones
Hold me
A child is born
Home bound
Darius
Someone who understands
His blood
Something worth dying for
One problem after another
Judgement
Disrespect
Epilogue
Sequal sneak peek!!!!!
PLEASE READ!!!
IMPORTANT!!

Disagreements

3.7K 132 2
Por GlaciaGirl

"I can't live like this forever!! I have to go back!!!" I scream at Kayden.

"You're not going back, Tara!! They will kill you and maybe even Amberley if they find out about her!! I can't bare losing you again!! I can't!" Kayden screams back.

We've been at it for an hour straight. Finn and Anthony took Amberley out of the house to she wouldn't wake up. I can't live like a fugitive forever. I have to go back and try to clear my name. I want meant to be a rogue.

I cross my arms and glare at him. He clenches his fists at my action and growl.

"You're not going and that's final!" He growls.

I step forward and get in his face.

"It's not your choice." I sneer.

"I am your alpha and you will do as I say!" He commands in his alpha voice.

Did he just try to command me?! Doesn't he know it doesn't work on a Luna? I stare at him wide-eyed, shocked that he actually tried commanding me. I step back and growl. I can't believe my mate is forcing me into something I don't want to do!!

I feel tears prick at the corners of my eyes but I will not let them fall. I clench my fists and bolt out the door with anger radiating off of me. I run passed Finn and Anthony who were staring at me with worried looks on their face. Once I'm out of sight of the cabin, I shift into my white wolf and dart through the trees.

He can't stop me.

I race toward the pack territory with anger practically spilling off of me. I don't know what I'll do when I get there but I do know I get there one way or another. I hear a howl in the distance and know that it's Kayden.

'Tara!'

I instantly block him out and run faster. He's not gonna stop me! I run until I smell the Blood Moon territory just a few miles away. I hesitate for a minute but keep going. Once I pass the border I hear a powerful howl.

Jerk face!

Sure he's bloodthirsty and fairly rude, but he was the only person who would talk to me so that earns him some points. I howl back then I hear him mind link me.

'Tara? What are you doing here? Where's the alpha?'

'I'm here to clear my name jerk face!Oh, and Kayden is right behind me.'

'That didn't sound good...'

'Yeah...he's madder than a hippo with a hernia!'

'How many times did you watch lion king as a child?'

'I should be asking you that! You're the one who recognized it!'

'You're the one that said it!'

I chuckle and relax a bit. Jerk face can always make me laugh.

'I'll be there in five.'

'And when will the alpha be here?'

'Longer than five?'

'Uh huh...'

I see the pack house in the distance and I go straight for it. I jump through an open window on the second floor and find Jerk face waiting for me. He smirks and crosses his arms over his chest. I mentally roll my eyes and shift back into human form. I curl up in a ball and give him an annoyed look.

"Jerk face? Clothes?" I ask.

His eyes grow wide and he takes off his shirt and throws it to me. I can't help but admire his eight pack and tight bronze skin. His mate is gonna be a lucky girl! He notices me checking him out and smirks.

"You eye raping me, Luna?" He cockily says.

My cheeks burn and I look down at my feet. I then remember that I'm still curled up naked.

"Could you please turn around?" I mutter.

He rolls his eye and reluctantly turns around. I quickly slip his shirt on my naked body and stand up. I clear my throat and he turns around. He gives me an evil grin.

"I look good on you, Luna." He says.

I roll my eyes and chuckle a little. Lucky for him, I know he's just joking around. Now if Kayden were here, he would be dead. He walks out of the room and motions for me to follow him. As we walk down the hall he turns to me.

"So what happened to your wolf?" He asks, clearly interested.

I shrug and he stares at me. He's fixing to burst at the seams with curiosity.

"I died and came back to life. My wolf changed color when I came back." I left out the part about me being a pure blooded Feramors though.

His eyes grow wide and he stares me in the eyes to see if I'm lying. He runs his fingers through his hair and sighs.

"That's....wow...that's insane! How? I mean what happened to bring you back to life?" He rushes out.

"Umm.... We aren't sure." I say.

He nods then turns his head to where we're walking. He took it better than expected. We walk in silence but I grab his arms and stop.

"Jerk face?"

He turns to me with confused eyes.

"I missed you." I say softly.

He smiles and pets my head. I smile back at his actions.

"I missed you too, Teacup." He says.

I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Teacup? Seriously?" I ask.

He chuckled and nods his head.

"It fits you!"

"No it doesn't!"

"Yes it does!"

"No it doesn't!"

"Well, Jerk face doesn't fit me!"

"Yes it does!"

"So you can choose my nickname but I can't choose yours?!"

I think about it for a moment the let out a frustrated sigh.

"Teacup has lost to jerk face..." I mutter.

"Thank you, teacup!!" He says and picks me up and spinning me around.

I slap his chest trying to get him to put me down.

"Jerk face!! Put me down! I only have a shirt on!" I yell.

He laughs and puts me down.

"Sorry teacup." He says softly.

"So, how's your kid?Amberley right?" He asks out of the blue.

"She's good. We named her Amberley Truth. She's so sweet." I say.

"By 'we' you mean..."

"Me and Kayden. I gave her the name Amberley and Kayden gave her the middle name Truth." I say simply.

He smiles at me and nods.

"Who does she look like?" He asks.

He's trying to squeeze the information out of me! Well, I guess it won't hurt if he knows. But I will let him feel like he is getting it out of me without me knowing it. I love messing with people.

"She looks a lot like me except for her icy blue eyes. Other than that she looks just like me." I say, acting like I took no thought into his question.

"Icy blue eyes? Like her father?" He asks suspiciously.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure if she had Kayden's scent, no one could tell that she wasn't his daughter." I chuckle.

He stays silent for a little while then looks over to me.

"Tara? The father is Anthony isn't it?" He says with shock in his voice.

I give him a sky smile and look at him I stop walking and cross my arms over my chest.

"And it only took you two hints to get it right. I'm impressed." I say.

"Anthony! Are you serious? His brother?" He shouts.

Well this is backfiring...

"Calm down! I guess I'll have to give you more hints." I mutter the last part.

"Hints?! What the heck are you talking about? You cheated on your mate! You betr-" I cut him off.

"When Kayden went on a business trip and you had to watch me, why do you think I was so scared when you left, huh?! Put the stupid pieces together!" I yell back at him.

He thinks for a moment then his eyes suddenly change color. Oh crap he's mad...

"He raped you?!" He growls.

I flinch at the word but nod my head nonetheless. He growls louder and his canines come out.

"When I get my hands on that-"

"Calm down! It's Kayden's job for revenge and no one else's! And Kayden has chosen to forgive him. And before you blow up again, you can not say anything about the alpha's choice. You know the rules." I lower my voice.

"Okay....I'm calm."

I nod my head and start walking. Once we reach the kitchen, all eyes turn to me. The males growl and the females hide behind them. The children look at me with fear in their eyes as they peak from behind their mothers.

Ouch...

The one that kidnapped and beat me steps forward. His eyes glow red as he snarls.

"I should've known the alpha had a plan to keep you alive!" He yells.

I growl at the disrespect in his voice. I notices him flinch but he doesn't back down. I want to rip him apart but I can't have anymore blood on my hands.

"Listen to me!" I growl.

Everyone grew silent at my words. I think I got their attention.

" I never killed anyone except for the rogues. I was pregnant and couldn't shift at the time you said I killed people from this pack. It couldn't have been me. And as for me being a Feramors, it's true." I hear gasps and murmurs go through the people.

"My father was a Feramors but not my mother. My mother was a regular werewolf just like you. I took after my mother, not my father. And the only time my Feramors side comes out is when I'm in danger for my life. Like when the rogues took me and were going to torture me. That was the first time. Now I can control it and even when it surfaces, I can hold it at bay." I say confidentially.

"The alpha knew I wasn't a threat and helped me. But if I was, I'm sure he would've killed me himself because nothing is more important than this pack." I say.

Whispers go through the crowd and an older man stepped forward.

"If I may ask, would you be Willing to wait until the whole pack has talked about this and voted?" He says, clearly scared of upsetting me.

"Of course." I say.

A younger man steps up now,"only if she is locked up. I still don't trust her. We could vote against it and she kill us all!"

All eyes turn to me and I reluctantly nod.

"Whatever makes you comfortable I will do." I say softly.

The older man smiles and nods his head. He motions me to follow him and I do so. I calmly walk into the cell and sit down as they lick the door.

"I'm sorry Luna." The old man says.

I give him a reassuring smile then motion for him to go. He smiles back and leaves the prison.

What have I got on myself into?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think of the chapter?

So Tara has gone back to the pack and told them about herself, though not all of it is truth. And Kayden is chasing after her.

She's in big trouble.
Please

vote

comment

follow

love ya😘

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 25.8K 49
He was the alpha of one of the strongest packs across the world. Everybody was afraid of him and curious to know who was his mate, but there was a se...
1.7K 57 34
Emelina is a thief. Barrett is an Alpha. When Emelina breaks into Deep Haven and steals from the Alpha family, she expected a chase. She loved the ch...
5.3K 101 33
PROLOGUE Mates, simple word but have a lot of meaning behind it, it says mates were to protect each other love each other care for each other and the...
14.5K 221 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...