Savage Thug Life(Lucas Coly L...

By XxQueenColyxX

A new girl named India move to Michigan to a school named Ridgewood HighSchool and her brother (Charlie) grad... More

Savage Chapter 1:
Savage: Chapter 2
Savage: Chapter 3
Character's
Savage: Chapter 4
Savage: Chapter 5
Savage:Chapter 6
New Story
Savage:Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:
Schedule
Chapter 10:
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter:15:
Chapter :16:
Chapter :17:
Chapter :18:
Chapter:20:
Chapter:21:
Chapter:22:
Chapter:23:
Important!!
Chapter:24:
Chapter:25:
New Characters
Tre Party (part 1)
sorry
Tre Party (Part 2)
Tre Party (Part 3)
Chapter:29:
Need A Character!
Chapter:30:
Sorry
Ik Last Chapter Sucked
Chapter:31:
Chapter:32:
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Heeyyyyy❤❤
Chapter 36
🔥Badass🔥
All Grown Up
If you don't like nba youngboy this not for you🤣
Savage Remake Out Now

Chapter :19:

3.2K 83 3
By XxQueenColyxX

* India P.O.V *
I was at home I was getting tired of this boys so I'm done.

"India Bryson here!" Shmateo yells.

"India open the door." I hear Bryson says I sigh walking to the door in opened it.

"What?" I ask.

"He's lying ok, I dated her but I would never do that." he says.

"So why she kill herself?" I ask.

"People was bullying her because we was together I broke up with her because I hated seeing her hurt but she got mad and killed herself." he says looking at me in the eyes.

I sigh.

"Ok." I say laying but down on my bed.

"We cool?" he askes.

"I don't know are we?" I ask he smiles and lays in the bed beside me.

"We are." he says hugging me in we fell asleep.

*Bryson P.O.V *

Im going to ask her out. Today I have a plan.

I kiss on India neck she groans pushing me off the bed I pull her arm down with me and she fall on top of me she hugged me.

"Ouch, that hurt." She says I chuckle kissing her and we sit there making out I flip us over making me on top I kiss her neck till im at her ear.

"Come on a date with me." I whisper into her ear

"For real?" she askes sitting up I laugh.

"Yea if you say yes papi." I say she laughs.

"Yes papi." she says ima be honest that turned me on.

"Ok get dressed princess." I say she gets up in runs into the bathroom.

* India P.O.V *
I run into the bathroom my first date with Bryson I hope it goes great.

I hop into the shower doing my hygiene I turn off the shower and get dressed into

I walk out the bathroom in my full outfit and had a note on the bed it said:

Meet me at the park at 4:30 cutie.

I laugh its 3:30 this boy gon make me wait an hour.

I run downstairs in jump between Charlie and Shmateo.

"Give Jellyfish fields a chance!" I sing along with sponge bob they laugh at me.

"You and Bryson I remember him." Charlie says.

"I didn't but know I do." I say my arm was still covers up but its going away in a week! Can't wait.

It was 4:20 so I got up in walked outside saying bye to Charlie and Mateo.

I walk to the park which is down the street I see candles I swear if Bryson did this oh my gosh!

"India." someone says I turn around in see Bryson in a black suit omg he so handsome.

I run to him and hug him.

"You look great today." he says into my ear.

"You do to dang you fine." I say pulling away he laughs grabbing my hand.

"You hungry?" he asks.

"Ya." I say

"Good."
We stop in front of a white table with steak, ribs, cakes etc on the table.

"Oh my god I love you!" I say hugging him he laughs hugging me tight.

We ate and laughed he grabbed my hand and drove to the beach.

"Timmy timmy timmy turner!" I say he laughs looking at me.

"He'd be wishin for a burner." we both sing we both laugh he gets out in opens the door for me I get out and we was at the beach! I took off my shoes in put them into the car.

"What is this." I say as we got to a heart.

"India I really like you and I want you to be mine I want to protect you and I want to take care of you if your sick I want to fight niggas who look at you because you mine and I can only look at you the thing I'm asking is will you be my girlfriend?" I laugh and nod.

"Yes!" I say hugging him he hugs me back kissing me.

"Finally all mine." He says grabbing my butt I laugh he picks me up in takes me into the water.

"Ready to get wet?" he asks moving his eyebrow up and down I laugh kissing him.

He drops me I get on my two feet.

"Cold!" I yell he laughs.

We had a good time we laughed and got to know each other better.

* hour later *
"Bye baby text you later." he says kissing me I kiss back and pull away.

"Ok papi." I say he glares at me I laugh.

"Bye princess." he says while I enter the house.

Heyyy y'all how was it? Comment or click the star tell me what should I do next chapter.

Bye cuties😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3K 26
India is 15 and she has a overprotective twin brother dillyn troy, troy's bestfriend is THE lucas coly the one all the girls go crazy over. What is g...
117K 3.6K 28
Kenya Classic is 21 years old and born and raised in Atlanta. She moved out of her mama's house at 17 years old to do everything on her own. Her mama...
70.9K 1.6K 49
Lucas Coly, is a well known cold hearted thug. But when he meets a beauty who all about the streets he gets a lil soft. Will this relationship last?
2.5K 88 25
where a girl moves from busy hollywood and to active detroit, she didn't expect to fall in love. or in which malanie moves from Los angeles, californ...