LOVE OR LUST

By sjlover274

Kyuhyun and Donghae had been friend since kid because they live together at ophanage house 'Hope House'. Afte... More

WHAT?! MOVE OUT?!
WELCOME TO STAR TALENT HIGH SCHOOL
WHO ARE YOU?
TRYING TO BE FRIEND
DON'T BE SAD
FIRST DAY
PILL
EUNHAE - THE START OF OUR LOVE STORY
EUNHAE- HOW COULD YOU
WONKYU-ADMIT IT
WONKYU-LOVELY DAY
SIWON'S TEMPTATION
THEATER'S DISCUSSION
DONGHAE... BE STRONG
CHANGMIN, THE PRINCE CHARMING
YESUNG'S EVIL PLAN
I KNOW YOUR SECRET
AM I YOUR BROTHER
SIWON'S LIES
EUNHAE-PLEASE BE NICE
SECOND SECRET
KYU'S TEARS
THE THEATER
KYU IN DANGER
MY HYUNG
GOODBYE EUNHYUK
HAE... WHERE ARE YOU
EUNHAE-OUR DESTINY
EUNHAE-ROSES OF LOVE
I AM BACK
THE HAPPY ENDING

SWEET VOICE

532 7 0
By sjlover274

Donghae just look at the walk blankly. His tears still not stop come out from his eyes. How could Eunhyk does not believe him and not try to listening to his explaination. He still remember what happen 20 minutes ago.

FLASHBACK

"Ok, because ypo want to say, I will let you stay. But in return, you are going to be my Sex Salve. Because I think you must want to have sex with me so badlythat you drugged me. Right?" Eunhyuk said and ask Donghae.

"What?" Donghae asking again.

"Be my sex slaved and I will let you stay here. Take it or leave." Eunhyuk said and smirked to Donghae.

"But...." Donghae cannot said anything when Eunhyuk hold his face roughly that make him hurt.

"Do you want to stay or not?" Eunhyuk ask again. Donghae look at Eunhyuk with a sad eyes. Eunhyuk hearts start to feel sorry, but then.

"Think about it. I want to take bath." Eunhyuk said and let go Donghae's face.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DONGHAE POV

What should I do? Be Eunhyuk sex slaved? I noever know that this will happen to me. I love him, but my love just not all about sex. This is all because that stupid drug. Why Sir Kanging give it to me? If I know this would happen, I will never ever planned to confess to him. Now I lost my bestfriend and the one I love. What should I do now? If i leave, where should I go. Then what should I tell Kyuhyun? I really hate this. My tears still flowing non stop. I heard the bathroom door be open. It's look like that Eunhyuk's finish take his shower. We have class this morning in 1 hour and half from now. I take a peek at Eunhyuk who just wearing towel downstair. Before he look at me and smirked to me.

"So have you made your decision?" He ask me.

NO ONE POV

Donghae stand up and climb down the stair. Eunhyuk just look at him and smirk.

"I have made my decision. I wil be your..... sex slaved." Donghae said while wipe his tears on his cheek.

Eunhyuk laugh. "I know that you are such a slut! But it's great to have you are my sex slaved your stupid slut. I hope you doing great to be my sex slaved and prepare your ass." Eunhyuk said while he rubbing Donghae's butt.

"And let's act as usual when in front of Siwon and Kyuhyun. I dont want them to know about us. And if I know that you tell them or Kyuhyun, I will make sure you will suffer." Eunyuk said while he hold Donghae face roughly.

Donghae just nod his head. He dont know what to say.

"Now for your first work as my sex slave is, suck me and drink my milk for your breakfast today." Einhyuk said and push Donghae down to his dick. He take of the towel. Donghae 's face is just 2cm from Eunhyuk dick.

"Come on. Suck it. Dont you want it?" Eunhyuk ask and smirked.

Donghae start to tremble. But he collect the courage and hold Eunhyuk's dick. He start stroke it and lick it. Then Eunhyuk push Donghae away.

"I told you tu suck it, not to lick it. Make sure to serve me right!" Eunhyuk said then he walk to the sofa. "Now continue your service." Eunhyuk said to Donghae. Donghae go and kneel in front of Eunhyuk. He take Eunhyuk dick and start sucking until Eunhyuk come.

"Good. Now go take your shower because we had class after this, not o mention that it was your favourite class," Eunhyuk said, He push Donghae and walk to Hi closset and prepare to go to class.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Won ah, Wake up dear. We have class this morning." Kyuhyun try to wake Siwon up. Siwon still sleep soundly before he hold Kyuhyun hand and pull Kyuhyun to his warm hug. Kyuhyun left some shout because of the shock he got. Siwon hug Kyuhyun tightly like he will never ever let him go.

"Yaa, Won ah... Quickly wake up. We have class this morning." Kyuhyun said while look at Swion's face. Siwon's eyes still does not opening but Siwon hold Kyuhyun cleser to him.

"Stop acting like you is sleeping. Quickly Won ah." Kyuhyun said again. But Siwon does not give any respond.

"Arraso, Actually I want to have some love making in bathroom but look like my partner still want to sleep, so he is really unlucky today." Kyuhyun said make Siwon open his straight after heard it.

"Ok, let's go." Siwon said and make Kyuhyun laugh.

"Ome, our Won, you are really cute," Kyuhyun said and continue laughing at Siwon.

Siwon smile handsomely look at Kyuhyun. "So are we on or not?" Siwon asking.

"For sure....... not. I want you to wait for tonight perhaps." Kyuhyun said and touch Siwon's face. Siwon show his sulking face.

Kyuhyun laugh again and wipe Siwon's head. "Dont make that cute face. I afraid if you keep make that cute face, we cannot go to class today." Kyuhyun said.

"I will be very happy if we dont go to that class and just stay here." Siwon said still with his sulking face.

"Be patient please Won ah. I dont want to miss today class. We have Biology class and Math today. Today also the first time I join the dance class and the singing class." Kyuhyun said. "But I promised you that tonight, my time is just for you." Kyuhyun said again.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun face and smilling.

"Promise?" Siwon ask and give Kyuhyun his pinky fingger. "Omo, Won ah, you like a kid you know. Ok, promise." Kyuhyun give Siwon his pinky fingger and they make pinky promise.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, Hae ah, Good morning." Kyuhyun said to Donghae that just walk out from their room.

"Good morning Kyu ah. Siwon to." Donghae reply to Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk just lock the door and turn at them before he put his arm arround Donghae's neck and place his hand on Donghae's shoulder.

"So how last night?" Siwon asking.

"What?" Donghae ask in shock. He though Siwon know about what happen between him and Eunhyuk last night.

"What do you think about DJ-ing. Are not you go be the DJ last night with Eunhyuk?" Siwon ask again.

"Yes, Hae ah. How's your feel after DJ-ing the segment last night." Kyuhyun ask. "Wait the minute, why Eunhyuk smile akwardly?" Kyuhyun is wondering in his head. Kyuhyun feel weird aura coming from Donghae and Eunhyuk.

"I feel so happy about it, It's so fun." Donghae said and try to smile happily.

"Wow, lucky you. I am so envious of you." Kyuhyun said.

"Omo, are you want to be the DJ to?" Siwon ask Kyuhyun.

"Not really. But it's not it the best when you had fun with your friend? I can see that both of you are really close to each other." Kyuhyun said and steal a glare at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk then laugh. "Yes. I really happy that my BEST FRIEND is Dj-ing with me last night." Eunhyuk said and laugh. "Are not you think so Donghae ah?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Yes. I really happy that I be with you now." Donghae said and look at Eunhyuk's eye while he smile. He really mean it, he is really hapy to be with Eunhyuk, but he stop smilling when remeber that he just Eunhyuk's sex slave now, not his friend anymore.

"I can feel that are something wrong with them. Donghae? I though Eunhyuk call Donghae, Hae. Donghae to. He is weird today." Kyuhyun said in his head. Before Siwon whisper to his ear.

"Are not we also had fun yesterday? Why you envious of him?" Siwon whisper and smile at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun pinch Siwon waist. then Siwon let out a small scream.

"Are both of you ok?" Eunhyuk ask after Siwon's suddenly scream.

"Yes we are. Let's go to the cafeteria." Kyuhyun said. Then WonKyu lead the way to cafeteria while Eunhae at the back.

"Make sure we look natural." Eunhyuk said. Donghae just nod.

Arrived at the cafeteria WonKyu want to take their favourite coffe bread, but it was not there.

"Omo, Ahjuma, where is the coffe bread?" Kyuhyun asking the working ahjuma.

"Mianhei, the bread is out of stock. There is just sandwich for today." The ahjuma said.

"Omo... arrasso Ahjuma." Kyuhyun said and look at Siwon's face who also disapointed.

"Can we just eat sandwich for today?" Kyuhyun ask Siwon.

"Sure." Siwon said and them take 3 sandwhich. Then go to EunHae who already take their sandwich. They seat infront of Eunhae and start eating.

"Why you eat sandwich today?" Eunhyuk ask Siwon.

"The bread is out of stock for today. I hope they will have it tomorow." Siwon said. Then he feed Kyuhyun. "Kyu ah, open your mouth." Siwon said and Kyuhyun just follow the other from Siwon.

"Aigoo, are both of you dating now?" Eunhyuk ask make WonKyu choke.

"Omo, it must be true." Eunhyuk said again and look at Donghae who stay sillent.

"No! How could we." WonKyu said it together.

Then Eunhyuk laugh. Donghae also start laughing with Eunhyuk.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I told you to make it natural. Why you keep in silent when we have our breakfast?!" Eunhyuk ask Donghae. Now they in a toilet. Eunyuk lock Donghae by the walk with his hand. "You are making us look suspicious!" Eunhyuk mad at Donghae.

"Mianhei. I will try to act natural." Donghae said in scare voice.

"I think I should punnish you." Eunhyuk said and smirked to Donghae. His hand going down to where Donghae's manhood is.

"No, Hyuk ah jaebal. We had a class in 10 more minute." Donghae said and beg to Eunhyuk for stop. He try to take away Eunhyuk hand, but Eunhyuk hand landing on his cheek, Eunhyuk slap him again.

"What? No? Hyuk ah? Who allowed you to call me Hyk ah? When we are alone, you ginna call me master. and you as my sex slave, you dont have the right to say not to me!" Eunhyuk said to Donghae.

"Please Hyuk ah, no. Master, please... lets do this or whatever it is after calss. I dont want to miss this class." Donghae beg Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk look at Donghae, then he smirk. He just get some naughty idea.

"Ok, if you dont want to miss the class. let's go then." Eunhyuk said then walk out from the toilet. Donghae feel relieved. and quickly follow Eunhyuk.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BIOLOGY'S LAB

"Hae ah, come and seat here." Kyuhyun called Donghae to seat with him after saw Donghae and Eunhyuk walk in to the lab. Siwon just look at Kyuhyun. He hope Donghae will seat somewhere else because he want to be alone with Kyuhyun.

"Ok Kyu ah." Donghae said and walk to that table before Eunhyuk suddenly hold Donghae's hand from the back.

"No, let's go and seat at the back." Eunhyuk said to Donghae.

Donghae look at Eunhyuk and look back to Kyuhyun. "Mianhei Kyu ah, I will go and seat at the back with Eunhyuk." Donghae said to Kyuhyun.

"Oh... Ok." Kyuhyun reply. Siwon smile happily. Then Donghae and Kyuhyun go to the back.

"Why are smilling?" Kyuhyun ask Siwon when he look at Siwon.

"Nothing. Just nothing." Siwon reply and pinch Kyuhyun cheek.

Then Sir Kangin come in and start the class.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

While Kangin is teaching the class, at the back of the lab where Donghae were paid fully atenttion, his get atract by Eunhyuk hand.

"Yaa, why are you so focus on about?" Eunhyuk ask.

"I just love biology ok, and I want to be a doctor." Donghae said to Eunhyuk and get focus again.

Eunhyuk smirked. His hand slowwing moving under the table and stop where Dongha's manhood located. Donghae shock and look at Eunhyuk.

"Hyuk ah, we are in the midle of class." Donghae said.

"Hyuk ah? I said you to had to called me Master. and because you are disobey my order, you had to be punnish." Eunhyuk said.

Under the table, Eunhyuk zipped down Donghae pant.

"Master, please stop. I begging you." Donghae beg Eunhyuk.

"No, I dont want to stop." Eunhyuk said and start open up Donghae's belt. "You, take of your pant now." Eunhyuk said.

"What?" Donghae ask and a bit shock. "We are in the midle of the class." Donghae said again. his eyes strart to fill with tears.

"Do I care. Take of your pant now or I will tell everyone here that you drugged me I had sex with you. Do you want me to do sao?" Eunhyuk blackmail Donghae.

Donghae's tears start to flow down from his eyes. "Don't try to act like you sad. You drugged me Donghae. That's the prove that you are just a horny whore slut. So take of your pant now." Eunhyuk said again. He make sure his voice no to loud so the others will not notice them.

Donghae wipe his tears away and take of his pant but not totally take of just the pant go down to his kneel. There are not use to refuse or disobey, because Eunhyuk will still force him. Even he try to explain the truth, Eunhyuk will never believe him.

"Good, because you are doing good and obey me, I will give you reward." Eunhyuk said and hold Donghae's dick. He start stroke it.

"Your whore slut. You are begin to hard. and look at your face. are you really enjoying this kind of thing?" Eunhyuk ask. But Donghae just remain silent.

Suddenly...

"Can anyone explain to me what is muscle? anyone? or Donghae perhaps?" Kangin ask the class and said Donghae's name. Every eyes focus on Donghae, and Donghae is in a bit shock. Eunhyuk just smirk and stay stroke Donghae;s dick.

"Sss. sure Sir. Muscle is... ah..." Donghae stop.

"Donghae? are you okay?" Kangin ask Donghae.

Kyuhyun and Silwon also turn to look at Donghae while Eunhyuk just pretend like nothing happen while his hand busy stroke Donghae's dick.

Donghae's face start to get red. "Yyes. I.. I ok." Donghae said. then continue to define muscle. "Muscle is... a soft... ah.." Again...

"What's wrong with you Donghae? Are you hurt or sick?" Kangin asking.

Kangin get up from his chair and want to go at Donghae. Donghae start to panic and sweeting like crazy.

"What's wrong with him?" Ryeowook that seat in front look at Donghae.

Kangin is really near then Donghae react quickly " Musle is... A soft tissue found in animals. I believe that's the answer that you want." Donghae said it quickly.

Kyuhyun look at Donghae with weird glare.

"Yes it is." Kangin said and go back in front of the class.

"Ah, I am cumming..." Donghae said and his dick start release his seed.

"You are so something. You just come while the others is looking at you." Eunhyuk said and smile evilly.

Donghae look at Eunhyuk with his eyes were full of sadness

"Are you happy to make me like this?" Donghae ask.

Eunhyuk look at Donghae. Part of his heart start to feel sory, but when he remember again what happen last night, he start to feel hate again to Donghae.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SINGING CLASS

"Hello Everyone. Wow, it has been a week after the last time I meet you guys. I miss all of you, but I also enjoy myself at New York, shopping and everything. So today we are going to start our class as usual ok." Minah enter the class after a week on leave and go holiday to New York. He look at all the student in front her.

"Oh wait, I never seen both of you before. Are both of you is new student?" Minah ask Donghae and Kyuhyun that sitting with Enhyuk and Siwon.

"Yes we are." Kyuhyun reply to the question.

"Actually we are the scholarship student, but not for tallent or becoming singer or what, but we are focus on accademic." Donghae add.

Minah smilling. "I dont care if you are here to focus on your study about thing and thing. But in my class, you have to throw out your voice and singing. Now sing, so I can know the level for both of you." Minah said to Donghae and Kyuhyun.

Donghae look at Kyuhyun and give the signal to Kyuhyun to sing first. Kyuhyun just nod and stand up. Minah is looking at him.

"I am going to sing the song of Super Junior K.R.Y, Promise You." Kyuhyun said.

"Oh well, Super Junior K.R.Y, please do start now." Minah said and smile to Kyuhyun.

"Promise you kimiwo omotte bokuwa ikuruyo,
Tsunagatte iru kokoroto, kokorokara,
Promise you, tsundataetainowa. tada aishiteru,
Chikauyo eien no kakera o,
Chikauyo eien no kakera o..." Kyuhyun sing last part of Promise You by Super Junior K.R.Y

Everyone were amazed by Kyuhyun sweet voice. Then they start to clap their hand one by one.

"Shit he is good." Ryeowook said to Yesung.

"Yes, he totally good." Yesung look at Kyuhyun without even blink his eyes. He cannot tell why, but he want to taste Kyuhyun!!!

"Wow, your voice were amazing. Tell me, what is your name?" Minah ask Kyuhyun.

"My name is Cho Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun reply.

"My name is Bang Minah, and you can call me Ms Minah ok." Minah said. Kyuhyun take a seat then Siwon praised him.

"You are good, even beter then me." Siwon said while smile at Kyuhyun.

"So now let's here from you. Stand up and sing." Minah pointed at Donghae.

"Hae ah, fighting!" Kyuhyun said to Donghae. Donghae just smile at him.

Donghae stand up and look at Minah. "Ms Minah,.... urmmm. Hello, my name is Donghae." Donghae intoduced himself first. Minah just nod and wait for Donghae to start singing.

"Come on. Sing. What song you are gonna sing?" Minah ask.

"Actually, I cannot sing. I dont have the time to listen to song or what so ever." Donghae said.

"What? no, you have to sing. Sing just simple song." Minah said again.

Donghae look at Kyuhyun and then Eunhyuk.

"Just sing." Eunhyuk said to him.

"Ok, I gonna sing the song of Super Junior, Mamacita. i dont even remember the lyrics, but I heard it when I be Dj with Eunhyuk." Donghae said.

"Ok, now let's here you sing." Minah said unpatiently.

"Nuga meonjeo sijakhaetdeon maldeon,
ije geuman jom kkeutnaebogo sipeo.
Seoro jageukhaneun mal, mal, mal
mokjeok eomneun jeonjaeng gata." (DONGHAE SING HIS OWN PART FROM MAMACITA)

"Wow, not bad. Who the heck say you cannot sing? I think you can sing but you just dont have the confidence. Do find your confidence and I think for sure that you can sing better than anyone else from this class, include both of our SUJU here." Minah said while look at Siwon and Eunhyuk.

"You think so?" Donghae ask.

"Yes I am. Now, take your seat." Minah said

"Wow, Hae ah, This is first time I heard you singing. You had such a sweet voice." Kyuhyun said.

"Hehehe. You to." Donghae said to Kyuhyun. Then he look at Eunhyuk that look at him.

Without Eunhyuk realise, he hold Donghae's hand. "You sure has a nice voice." Eunhyuk said. Donghae in shock, but he give Eunhyuk a cute smile. But Eunhyuk come back to his sense. He push Donghae hand away and focus on what Minah said.

After one hour and a half, the class start end, before the class end, Minah said something to them.

"For all of your informatin. Two weeks from now, Me, your dance teacher Sir Leeteuk and your acting teacher, Ms Yoona decide to have some theater musical competition. And every class had to participate. So I hope all of you get ready ok, for more information you all can look at the notice board and the theme is Love Story. I hope your class will be the champion because you had SUJU between you guys." Minah said then the class end.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

What about this chapter? Do you like it? If do, please comment. I saw that someone from all the readers had vote my fic.Even it just one vote, I totally happy and appreciate the vote, because this is my first story and I really poor in english. I also had some difficulty to show my true plot. I also does not truely can write the smut scenes, because I think the smut scenes is totally hard to me for writting it. I hope all of you enjoy reading my story even it lack so much. Well this is my first story, hope you can understand it.

Extra Information : Bang Minah is main vocalist of Girls' Day.

Please do read my next chapter. That maybe will contain some smut scenes from EunHae and YunWon and maybe SiTeuk again. For EunHae fan, I am sorry to turn them like that. Hehehe. That's all. Thanks for reading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 8K 62
Clara and Heeseung are fundamentally different. She is cheerful, well-behaved and hardworking. The daughter of her mother and more concerned about th...
22.2K 676 29
Min Sung Y/N (You) A Korean-American girl who studied at Seoul, South Korea. But because of her parents, she studied at Daegu.. She met Eunwoo when s...
281 2 30
"You Lied To Me... Im Sorry, It's Not You who I choose... But Him~" SYNOPSIS Seo Haneul is a 19 year old cheerful and bubbly girl who came from an or...
77.3K 4.2K 15
EXO ACADEMY, an all boys school where Do KyungSoo the Teen Idol and Kim JongIn the School Kingka graduated at. Now another story begins. Little did y...