To See the Bright Side (Narut...

By BluePringlez

Usagi is a normal quiet girl on the outside, friends with just about everyone, with a few secrets... She love... More

Prolouge-A Wish
1. A Meaningless Confession
2-Thats What She Said
3-Threads of Time and Memories
5-The Truth Might Set You Free...
6-OH JUMPSCARES & FEVERS
7-To be Stronger
8- I tried to keep it a secret
9-Birthday -Part 1
10- Birthday, Part 2
11-Birthday-Part 3-I hate Hospitals so much
12-Gaara doesn't like hugs...yet c:
13-Jason Returns? -gasp-
14-You Had a Reunion Party...And Didn't Invite Me?!
15-Chunin Exams Started! WITHOUT MY FREAKING CONSENT
16- MooMoo Exorcism-Failed :c
17-Back to the Hospital.. :c
18- Prophecys Suck
19- Space c:
20-One word...Kawaii
21- Epic Fail Fight Scene :/
22- Swog
23-Memo-ed! :D
24- This Is Going To Be A Long Week...
25- Its not PMS. Its the (.)
26- Woof
27- Fear

4-A Pointless Test

1.1K 27 1
By BluePringlez

Naruto Pov

I ended up eating some more ramen at Ichiraku's Ramen Shop, with the girl, who's name ment Rabbit? However I couldn't see why, the name didn't really suit her, she seemed so depressed... almost like Sauske, but when she talked or smiled, it sent around a kind feeling...and who was that girl she was with when I woke her up? Usagi ate one bowl of ramen and left, telling me that she would meet me at the training grounds soon. I nodded and left to the training grounds, wondering...who is Usagi?

Usagi's POV

I knew Kakashi would be late...so I decided I'm going to go walk around Konaha, to figure out the land scape...however...

"IM LOST!" I screamed pulling on my hair, after walking around aimlessly for about half an hour I just sighed and looked around. I seemed to be by a market place...a familiar black bowl haired man caught my eyes. I gasped, I silently squealed in my head... Careful not to wake Anna.

I slowly walked up to him. "Excuse me...Do you know where Team 7 is meeting up...I heard you know their leader...and that you are rivals with him." I said shyly... I was freaking out however on the inside. Guy (or Gai, but I'm going with Guy) looked down at me and smiled, his teeth shone a little.

"Do you mean Kakashi?! My rival?!" Guy asked, his eyes ablazed with fire, he was still smiling however. I nodded silently.

"GUY SENSEI! Who is this?" I heard a voice behind me. I let out an involuntary shreik and spun around throwing a punch. I could feel a hand holding my wrist. I looked up to see Lee. I quickly retracted my hand to my chest. I didn't even hear him there. That's bad...I can always hear everyone's footsteps...or feel them there.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to..." I stuttered out, afraid what would have happened if he were a real enemy...I would be dead.

'Bluey...' Anna whispered in my head, showing she was awake, her voice calming my anxiosness in seconds, but I could feel her worry.

Guy laughed, I spun back around to see him looking at me. "Quite a reflex you have there...now, you are looking for the training grounds? Why?" He asked, confused.

"I need to meet them there...but I got lost..." I said with a sigh, I could see Guy sweat drop.

"Lee! New mission! Help this young lady to find her team!" Guy said with a smile.

"Yes Sensei!" Lee yelled back, a slight smile made it's way to my face, I looked down but wipped my face as If it was dirty...a habit, I'm not supposed to show emotions...shows weakness, unless its to keep attention away from me.

Lee picked me up in bridal style suddenly and jumped away, on top of rooftops. I sighed and just looked around as he lept from buildng to building. "I'm sorry for frightening you before, I didn't think you'd have a reflex like that though...it caught me by surprise...do people sneak up on you alot?" He asked, I could hear some concern in his vocie, I held in a breath and looked down at my hands, then closed my eyes.

"None of your business...but thanks for careing..." I said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.  

After a while of jumping and silence, which I belive was peaceful, he stopped. I opened my eyes and Lee placed me down. I saw Kakashi looking at me along with everyone else from team 7.

"SORRY GUYS! A woman's black cat got out and I had to go help her catch it...but being careful not to cross it's path...very hard." I said with a slightly forced close eyed smile, I am to tired to be happy. Even more so upset to know I have to sleep tonight. Kakashi looked at me and I could see him smiling behind his mask. "I swear...It was really hard...you try doing it while there are ladders everywhere..." I said sweat dropping and sighing depressed. I turned back around to see Lee was gone. "THANKS THEN LEE-KUN!" I yelled out to where I hoped he could hear me.

I walked over to where team 7 was staring at me, Naruto was looking at Sauske with a glare, Sauske looked back at him. I sighed.

"Why don't you introduce yourself to the team Usagi?" Kakashi said to me in his usual bored tone. I looked up at him an silently let out a groan.

"Everyone else first...except..." I paused... I knew all about them...there was no reason for them to say it again. " My name is Usagi, my last name is...complicated... I like silence and dried mangos, pranks and my...sister. My dislikes are guys that have egos the size that overflows a black hole, fan girls..." I paused for a second rethinking what I had just said...

'Hypocrite...' Anna said snickering in my brain

"and sleep." I finished the sentence after some thought. "Along with the loathing of loud noises and people who sneak up on me. My Hobbies are...Writing,drawing,training, staring at the stars, recording sounds in my mind and singing" I said getting quieter as I went into my sentence, hoping they didn't hear that I said singing.

I took in another breath. "My dream is to keep my...sister safe from everyone who wants to hurt her and become the strongest," Guardian ever..."And prove somebody wrong." I said, some venom slipping out on accident. Everyone looked at me with a frightened expression. I forced a smile to them to show them I was okay. They looked at each other seeming to send invisible messages to each other.

"Usagi, we have a test that is to be preformed for all members... It's called the survival test, to be an official member of team 7 you must pass it. If you don't you can't be a shinobi...will you take it?" Kakashi asked me. I nodded, not caring about being a ninja or not, just being in team 7 gives me the opportunity to become stronger. "Would you like to start today, or tomorow? There is a chance you could throw up..." Kakashi said again, feigning concern, I looked at him and shook my head.

"Today, sooner the better..." I said with another forced close eyed smile. He nodded.

Since he knows about the great Naruto bridge he already went up against Haku, and Zabuza... Which means Sauske has Sharriangan and the Chuinn exams will be coming up soon. I groaned.

"Here are the rules, take a bell from me and you can get lunch and continue with the program, if you don't, you are dropped and go back to the academy". I just nodded signaling for him to continue, because if I told him that I knew that already it would rais suspicion. And with me going blind + me in Naruto world + out casted into wilderness, just might = A Failed Guardian...aka Dead. I inwardly winced, that can't happen! No! bad Usagi! Don't think such things... You'll become emo like Sauske at this rate! I realized that I was holding my bandaged hand that was wraped in Anna's scarf. The only proof of my bleeding hand was the dried blood on the scarf, I heard myself let out a large breath which this time didn't sound like a sigh of displeasure, but of relife as I remembered that there was a lake nearby.

"Usagi?" I heard my name being asked by Kakashi, I looked up from my hand confused.

"Sorry did you say something?" I asked tilting my head to the side. He fell to the floor face first. 

"What?" I asked, putting my hand on my heart. "I swear I wasn't listening...were you mocking me or something?" I asked still confused. Kakashi stood back up, still a little shocked. What did he say?

"Nothing...Go!" He yelled and Everyone instantly dashed for bushes except for me. I inwardly smiled, Naruto is learning. "Aren't you going to hide?" Kakashi asked me confused, he pulled out his book trying to annoy me, it won't work on me, I learned from Naruto's mistakes.

"Hide from what? A perverted pedophile who can't find a real girl, so he satisfies his urges with the Pervy Sage's Chronicals? I swear! I thought I excorcised you!" I yelled at the end with a smile, Kakashi's smile wavered his eye brow twitched, oops, that struck a nerve.

I quickly ran into a bush, to another bush and continued until I found the lake. I unwraped the scarf from my hand and walked up to the lake and soaked Anna's scarf in it, an attempt to clean it. Red ribbons of dried blood became visable as my blood slowly came out of her scarf, her scarf was a bright red, the only way yo could tell there was blood on it was because of the rough texture made because of the dried blood. As I picked the scarf out from the lake and folding it up to squeeze the water out neatly, careful not to twist it to ruin the silky fabric I felt somebody's foot on my back, force pushing onit trying to get me head first into the water. I however bended forward twisted around and grabbed whoever's ankle and tossed them into the water. realizing what I did I put my hands on my face.

"OH CRAP! I'm sorry! I just was cleaning and you, then I just, reflexes, I-uh-Meh... ;A; Sorry..." I said to whoever was now in the lake. A head popped up from the water to show Kakashi. He looked at me astonished. "Can we pause...for like... 10 minutes..." I said looking at him,but my hands slowly squeezing the blood from Anna's scarf. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I unvoulintarily spun around and kicked. Whoever was one there was now smashed into a tree... As I said... I train a lot... As a guardian I must protect Anna, who recedes in my body. Kakashi was now standing by the tree where he was thrown.

"Pause? There are no pauses in battle." He said to me. I shook my head.

"This is a test, but, I swear to kami, if you don't leave me alone for five minutes to clean this then you are beyond hell my white haired pervert." I said with total seriousness, he froze up for a second, I scared him...but then again I scare everyone. I turned back around to continue cleaning Anna's blood filled scarf.

"What's that?" I heard to next to me all of a sudden. I took my right hand and accidentally swung getting my arm caught in Kakashi's hand. He raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry...you just can't sneak up on me...I have reflexes, and I think I let everyone know, I hate being sneaked up on. Me and jumpscares don't get along..." I said turning my attention back to the bloody scarf which seemed to look like a rag. I cursed under my breath. If I had soap this would be so much easier.

"So what is that?" Kakashi repeated, his eyes narrowed at the red water running down my hands, luckily I rolled up my hoodie's sleves(sp?).

"Anna's scarf..." I replied soaking it in the lake again, more blood depleting in the lake water, Kakashi seemed to stiffen.

"Is that blood?" I nodded weaving the scarf in the lake, creating more ribbons of blood. "Who's?" Kakashi asked again, I sighed.

"Do I have to answer?" I asked, getting annoyed with this conversation, which almost always leads to pity. Kakashi didn't answer which seemed to say, tell me. "Mine." I said clutching my right hand which showed some signs of scarring and healing. I observed it before. It seemed to be forever until he grabbed my hand that I was clutching. I tried to pull it back to my chest but his firm grip on my arm said otherwise.

"Show me." He said in a strong voice. I flinched expecting to be hit or hurt by now. Realizing his mistake,"Show me." He said a little softer this time. I thought about it and reluctantly unclenched my hand and I heard him gasp. "What did you do?" He asked looking down at me. I shook my head and then kicked him where the sun don't shine. He let go of my hand and fell over in pain. I smirked as I kept a hold on Anna's scarf and, why not? I grabbed the bell from his waist and ran to the stumps and put it by the alarm clock. I ran back into town and walked around town aimlessly, still trying to understand the layout of Konaha.

-FF-

It was almost sun-set. I was leaning on a tree branch in the forest. Slowly drifting in and out of consciousness I heard leaves rustling, this woke me up immediately. Sure enough there stood two ANBU watching me from the ground. I gave them a smile and a wave. They looked at each other then back at me.

"Is your name Usagi?" One said, the voice sounded like a girl, but wasn't high pitched like Sakura or Ino...more like Hinata....but I like Hinata. I looked at the ANBU, then again...Kabuto pretended to be an ANBU and so did Haku...

"Who's asking?" I said, my voice clearly showing my exhaustion, but I knew my face held no emotion.

"The Hokage wishes to speak with you." The second one said, the voice sounded male, but could be a tenor in my school choir.

"...oh...okay." I said yawning, then sighed. I slowly stood up, so blood won't rush to my head and create more blindness. After freezing when I got dizzy, the dizziness subsided and I jumped to the floor quietly.

-FF-

The hokage was across the room with Kakashi next to him. My eyes kept blurring every once in awhile. The hokage's mouth moved and I could hear his voice but it was blurred and deformed. I could barely make out his face.I felt an arm on my shoulder. I looked up slightly to see Anna her scarf was on her neck, where it belonged.

I could feel a breeze around me. I was now in the middle of the room surrounded by ANBU. My eyesight wavered again due to exhaustion that was trying to get me killed mentally and physicaly. My hand flew up to my face to my eyes. I cursed. I felt a finger on my neck and blacked out to see Anna's worried face.

---------  

Muhahaha! Clift hanger!

Oh Kami! this took forever to write!!~

~~PLEASE COMMENT!~~

I want to know I'm not writing for just my imaginary friends and Konan-chan...my...dog...

Arigautou for reading so far! -bows- Anna~<3

P.S- I wished I owned Naruto.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 6.9K 33
Misaki's back and she's better then ever. She thought that after finding out of possessing another kekkei genkai besides Ice release nothing else cou...
81.3K 2.9K 29
Iris Fields is an eleven year old orphan. she lives in an orphanage and is bullied a lot because she has grey hair. She's a narutard along with her 2...
1.3M 57.1K 99
When all hope is lost, what else can you do but wish upon the night sky? Usagi is a young girl who remembers everything. Silent and mysterious, at on...
470K 15.3K 27
Meet Misaki Minami, a 12 year old girl from the Country of the wave, orphaned at the age of 5 and then taken under the care of a S-ranked criminal, a...