" Who are you ""

By ichaz-117

She thought she had found her love of her life until she met him but problem was she had a boyfriend what wo... More

Wildest dreams
Detention
Authors question
Him
Jealous
You
Omg
Not an update but read
The uncle
The meet
Lunch
Chocies
Not again
Interrupted
The plan
The fight
The secret
The emergency
I didnt know
Suprise vistor
???
The serenade
Packing
Heart break , ice cream and secrets
Protecting
Love is weird
Lucky number 3
Elevator
Someday
Thinking
A tribute❤️❤️❤️
Hearts are ment to be broken
6am
Uber
Thoughts
Update

Are littel secret

20 3 4
By ichaz-117

Josh's POV
" before you get mad and leave and want to punch me I need to tell you one more thing ." I say while looking at her eyes , I could the tears forming as I told her ." I hope you understand I never wanted to hurt you ." I say . " it's ok I u-understand ." She says stuttering a bit ." But . This just makes me want to try harder to,get you to look at me differently ." She says while a half smirk grew on her face . That's what I liked about her , she never gave up . She then walked away , she left me speechless,................
Ivanna'sPOV
I understood Josh but if he belongs with me he will realize maybe not today tomorrow or in a month or maybe even never . I just have to hope he can look at me differently . He is worth fighting for , and I hope one day he will realize I am not so little or immature ...........
Zoe's POV
While I was in to front yard sitting in the porch swing I feel someone sit next to me ." Shawn ." I say while looking up to meet his chocolate eyes ." Hey I just wanted to say something ." He seas while look at my eyes " I hope we're still friends even after all that had happened ." He says while playing with his hands . " sure ." I say . At this point were sat in silence but as I turned around Shawn was starting to lean And so did I . Then it happened I had kissed Shawn . Then it hit me " I HAVE A BOYFRIEND'!!" I yelled to my self " sorry " he said while getting up " u,mm Steven is gonna kill me !!!" I scream ." It's my fault !" He as trying to clam me done a notch . " I have to go ." He aid while going to his car . I just stood there in shock ..................
Josh's POV
I decided to head home early since I still haven't pack for Disney and we leave in 2 days . As I was heading out I get the front porch and see Ivanna and Brandy " Thomas for coming Josh !" I vanna says while getting up to thank me " no problem " I say back " hey um , never mind ." Ivanna says while going back to sit down with Brandy . While I was heading to my car I was stopped by a girl ." Ur cute . What's your name ." She asked me " Josh . You ?" I ask " Lauren ." She says " wait your the guy my cousin likes ." She says ." Wait your Ivannas cousin !" I say " ya . That's me ." She says ."so I am guessing ur single so how about you take me to the movies ." She says while playing with my hair ." Sorry I am not interested ." I say to her making her frown and get a bit angry " don't worry I know you like my cousin ." She say. " what ?" I say back to her ." I know I see the way u are I can see it I your eyes ." She says ." U found that out in 1 day of being here ." I say a bit surprised and confused at the same Time. " u don't remember me do you !" She said which a smirk ." Do u remember going to buy flowers and you told me you needed the perfect flowers you Said they were a girl u liked but u couldn't tell her . That was me . I knew you but you don't know me ." She said with a smirk in her face ." Wait then how did u know me before ?" I asked a bit confused." Well my cousin talks about u so she showed me a picture after u bought the flowers . And don't worry I didn't tell her about the flowers ." She says " wow ur a stalker ." I say " no I am more like a spy ." She says while heading back inside .....................,,,
Zoe's POV
I decided to not tell Josh not Ivanna I know she would lecture me .but when I tried to find him he wasn't there I guessed he had gone home . I look my phone to check the time 12:10 . " I better get home " I say to myself ........... Once I get home I look for Josh in his room I see him packing ." Hey " I say to him while I enter his room." Hey " he replies while coming to sit next to me ." Ok I need your help ." I tell him" ok what is it ?" He ask getting a bit suspicious . " I kissed Shawn ." I say ." Wait you did what !!" He practically yells." Well technically he kissed me !" I yell back ." Wait I thought he liked Ivanna ?" I asked . Once I asked the question she never looked up and when she did she rolled her eyes at me . " uh! Is Zoe DI Alvarez jealous !!" I yelled ." No !!" She say while softly punching me in the arm ." Dude you have a boyfriend ." I said " I know !!!!!" She says ." What did Ivanna say about this ." I ask her ." About that ." She says while looking done at her hands ." I didn't tel her ." She quietly says ." OHhhhhhhhhhh." I say " well bye ." I say while going back to packing ." Wait ." She says while grabbing my arm ." What ?." I say ." What do I do ?" Is he says " first decided who u like Steven or Shawn . Then u follow ur heart ." I say ." Wow . U give good advice , maybe you should listen to yourself more and follow ur heart ." She say while waking out ........

Thanks for 600 reads u guys rock
Love y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

767 2 24
When she is bullied alone no one there for her. She meets someone a guy. Will it change her, her life? Will she fall in love, will she not? Read to f...
31.4K 529 22
"whats a soulmate?" read this story to see how people can share the same life without even know about each other. how people that got left understand...
314K 6K 25
Y/n Y/l/n and Shawn Hunter used to have one of the most epic high-school love stories to exist. Until they had a falling out. Thirteen years later, t...
475K 10.5K 53
Ryan Matthews was older than his twin by six minutes and twenty seconds. Though this never seemed to matter to their parents, as she was the obvious...