DEEZ SHIPS THO {Completed}

By Cadence36

Have you ever wanted to have a book full of Skymeadia ships?! Well this book has it! More

one love three people
Deadlox
late night texting
Mithross
fights
the date
Red?
Hanna
Barneys little crush
betrayal
little trips
taking a break
little kawaii peeps
partying
losing you
will it happen?
emberresed
clearing up
you messed with the wrong girl
I got tagged
will you?
the news
the dream
I need you in my life
different ships
who is he?
in so deep shit
a/n
two can play
not a blanket
(old) new guest
tag part two
brainstorming
captured
kidnapped
Em joins
go back inside
two new guest
evil chan
adamchan
playing with fire
new story
who are you
update
setbacks
getting to close
update
part 49
your fault
WE NEED TO TALK
power
thanks guys!
deaths
sad thoughts
gaming nerds
face reveal?
you're never alone
a cry for help
leaving someone behind
hotdog
die as me
update
one more update
lost one more
frustrating
an old pal
in the shadows
returned
update/where have I been?
deleting later
Chest on fire
lost hope
lies
heros/ending
Coming soon...

fights

83 13 13
By Cadence36

Adam's pov

I showed Jin the offices. He seemed really interested in it. I showed him his room. The computer and monitors were purple. I thought it was perfect for him.

And I could see her loved it.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD ADAM! Did you do this just for me?!" Jin asked.

I just noded and walked in. Jin was taking in his surrounding while I was looking at the window. I saw red walking to his car with his hoodie over his head.

Red was about to get in his car until he saw me. He waved at me and smiled.

Is he over it already?

I waved back and smiled.

His smiled turn into a grin and he flashed the middle finger and walked to my car.

He had his keys out and looked at me.

"UM JIN I WILL BE RIGHT BACK! UM....STAY WITH DEADLOX PLEASE!" I said and ran out the office.

I was out the building and ran to my car where I saw Red with his keys making marks in the car.

I ran to Red and grabed his arm.

"RED WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! THIS IS A NEW CAR!" I yelled at him.

"Oh! Oh! Ok then! A new car is more Important than your fucking engaged boyfriend! Not to mention that you fucking cheated on him and that you didn't take good care of him!" Red yelled pushing me out of the way so he could get to his car.

"WELL YOU NEVER ASKED HOW I FELT! YOU FUCKING FAKED A KIDNAPPED AND I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOUR UGLY ASS AND IT WAS ALL BECAUSE I SAID NO WHEN YOU ASKED ME TO MARRY YOU BECAUSE I WASN'T READY!" I yelled back.

"I NEVER ASKED HOW YOU FUCKING FELT?! I TRIED TO FUCKING FUCK YOU! I TRIED TO GET LOVE! I TRIED TO GIVE YOU LOVE BUT YOU NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER LET ME EVEN PUT ONE FINGER ON YOU!" Red yelled stomping to his car.

"You know what?! I can't believe I stayed with your crazy ass. You fucking fake a kidnapping! I called police! I saved you! You should be fucking great full! I should have just fired you!" I said.

"Well that would have made everything alot more easier! I wouldn't have to stay with a depressed bitch!" He said while getting in his car and slamming the door.

"WELL DON'T YOU FUCKING THINK YOU SHOULD CAME BACK HERE!" I yelled and turned my back on him.

Deadlox pov

Everything's going to plan. With Jin by my side nothing wrong could happen.

Adam will be

Mine!

Ohhhhhhh snap!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 11.5K 51
No es gratis que nuestros caminos se han cruzado...Desde otra vida te habรญa encontrado Una continuaciรณn de "ยฟCuantas Veces?"
146K 12.4K 33
|๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐’๐“๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„| ยซEl amor es el arte de crear por la sensaciรณn misma, sin esperar nada a cambio,mรกs allรก del placer mismo del acto creativo...
539K 85.6K 35
Park Jimin, un padre soltero. Por culpa de una estafa termina viviendo con un completo extraรฑo. Min Yoongi, un hombre solitario que guarda un triste...