Till Death Do Us Part ( A B5...

By DestinyTorres2

Destiny a shy girl thinks she has met the man of her dreams but soon she will realize is he someone who will... More

Till Death Do Us Part ( A B5 Love Story)
chapter two
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sorry guys
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Woooo
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Ayeee!!
Chapter 21
Chapter .. I dont remember
The end:)
Announcement <3
Sooo
Till death do us part part 2
I need your help !

Chapter 13

212 7 0
By DestinyTorres2

Bryans pov

Im home waiting for destiny to come home i love her a lot and i dont know what possessed me to even lay a hand on her let alone force her into having sex with me. Im disgusted with my self i took out my phone and texted her and told her i was going out for a while to meet me at my house at 6 i have about 4 hours to go visit Bella's grave and come back i can make it .

Carnells pov

"Destiny i .. i think im in love you." yes i said it destiny and i have gotten so close and after seeing what shes been through i had to make sure she was ok so we spend a lot if time together and in that time iv gotten to know her as a person she is the most sweetest and kindest girl i have ever met my thoughts got interrupted when she said " carnell" i stopped her and said " i know its wrong and i should not but i cant control my feelings any more im sorry i know you love bryan and i know i shouldnt love you like i do but i do " just then i felt her lips against mine when she pulled back i was shocked " all i was going to say was i feel the same" she said i cant believe she loves me but i still could never take the place of bryan ... I just wish me and her could be together and everything would be ok .

Sorry i know its short but im tired nd hv a head ache

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277 57 15
Snow a successful psychologist, yet have a lot of traumas and Problems haunting her but none has an idea about it. The story of her recovery and heal...
194 0 20
As a small boy no one really knew him. He was constantly moving from city to city he felt alone. His mom and dad split only when he was a baby so he...
1.4K 61 23
A girl with a bitter past falls in love with a cool guy. They take their love granted, but the destiny has its own role to play.
214K 9.2K 26
I was about to end my life when he saved me. He mended my broken heart with his love and care. He was fast very fast. He told me his darkest secret...