Hired for Horan

נכתב על ידי victory-ofthepeople

"People are starting to question whether he has a secret girlfriend and the fans are hurt that he is hiding h... עוד

Hired for Horan
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 8

337 8 4
נכתב על ידי victory-ofthepeople

Here I am! I have returned from Schooles. Well actually I returned last Monday... but it was the best weekend of my life!!! And I graduated on the Thursday!!! :-D Hopefully I will get into uni and be going next year, but until then I need to find a job and earn some money and find things to fill me time up with. I really hope you like this chapter because I've been writing it for about the last 3 hours and it has been fun. Feedback in the comments or inbox would be great.

***

“Are you okay. Love?” Niall asked, checking out the purple bruise on my face when we were sitting backstage together after the show.

I nodded, “Yeah, I’m fine. It only hurts when you touch it.”

“The rest of the boys have gone back to the hotel already so do you want to go too?” he asked when he was convinced that I was okay.

I took a moment to ponder his question before answering, “Or we could go to a pub and grab a quick drink?”

“That sounds good too, but only one. I don’t want to wake up hungover tomorrow afternoon if we’ve got a matinee show,” he explained.

“Don’t forget that we’re going exploring tomorrow night too!” I reminded him, “But that sounds like a great plan.”

“Let’s go then,” Niall grabbed his jacket off the couch we were sitting on and we both stood up, “I noticed a little pub on the same street as our hotel so we’ll go there.”

We left the arena through the back door even though we knew that there wouldn’t be many girls out the front due to the concert finishing over an hour ago. Niall opened the door of the car for me and we both slid in and instructed the driver just to take us back to the hotel. We didn’t exactly plan on telling him that we were going to the pub in case the driver had been told not to allow us to go out, so we decided that we would just leave through the back exit of the hotel and walk to the pub after we were dropped off. When we arrived at the hotel, security had gotten rid of the crowd of fans so we were free just to walk through the front door.

After we were safely inside the building Niall shot a quick look behind us to make sure that no one was following us and he grabbed my hand and led me to the back exit. The fans didn’t know about the back door so there was no need to security to be guarding it so we were easily able to leave without being caught. This door took us to the dimly lit street behind the hotel where half of the street lights weren’t working. It looked like the kind of street that your car would get stolen from. It didn’t exactly look like the safest place to be walking alone in the dead of night and I felt Niall tighten his grip on my hand.

“So just one drink, then up to bed?” I confirmed with Niall with a smile.

He nodded, “Yeah sorry to ruin your night, but I’m exhausted.”

“Hey, you’re not ruining my night!” I protested, “You invited me on this tour so every night is your night and you get to decide what we do.”

Niall smiled down at me, “Okay, except tomorrow. Tomorrow is your day and you want to go shopping and exploring.”

“Yes I do,” I nodded, “But you don’t have to come shopping with me, I just want something nice to wear tomorrow night.”

“Tomorrow sounds like a special night if you’re going out specifically to buy something to wear,” Niall smirked.

“It could be,” I said vaguely, teasing him.

While I liked him and he seemed to like me, and I was the one being paid to date him, I still wanted Niall to be the one to make the first move.

“Well, I guess we could go to dinner,” he suggested, playing along and making it sound like dinner with me would be a drag.

“I guess we could, but you’d have to dress up a bit,” I told him.

“Would a suit be good enough for you, because I actually have one in my suitcase,” he laughed.

“I think it definitely would be,” I smiled and began swinging our joined hands between us.

“I will wear the suit if you agree to just be your usual pretty self in a dress,” Niall stopped walking and turned to face me.

“That can be arranged,” I dropped his hand and then extended it for him to shake, “Agreed.”

“Agreed,” he said at the same time as me and shook my hand before linking them again and continuing on our way.

I was ecstatic about the thought of going on an actual date with Niall. I know that neither of us specified that it was a date, but it sounded a hell of a lot like one. A smile spread across my face and I knew that Niall could see it and knew why I was so happy, but he didn’t say anything, he just held my hand and smiled too. Before we knew it, Niall and I were at the pub. Like the gentleman he always is, he opened the door for me to enter before him and we went over to the bar, no longer holding hands, to order a drink.

Unlike we had planned, Niall and I ended up having three drinks each before slowly wondering back to the hotel the same way that we had arrived. Only a few people in the pub had recognised Niall and asked for photos with him, which he happily took, so we both knew that there would definitely be pictures of us drinking together online.

In my boredom the next morning while Niall was in the shower and getting ready for the concert, I found a Twitter account dedicated to finding out my identity. It was no surprise that people wanted to know who I was as there were now quite a few photos of Niall and I together so people knew that there was something going on. While I wanted to tell them who I was for the sake of my ‘job’ I knew I couldn’t do that. When Niall exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, I quickly turned off my phone and grabbed my things to go have a shower while admiring him. When I stood up, still looking at him, my eyes made their way up to his only to find that he was staring back at me. A blush spread across my cheeks and I rushed into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

The matinee show was exactly the same as concert the previous night but the fans seemed to have a lot more energy seeing as it was earlier in the day. I took the same seat as the other concert and enjoyed the show while interacting with the girls on either side of me who were much nicer than one of the girls I sat next to at the last show. After the concert I couldn’t contain my excitement as I ran backstage to let Niall know that I was going shopping.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to go with you?” Niall asked.

“Yes, I’m sure,” I nodded, “I’m going to find a nice dress to wear tonight and it will be a surprise for you.”

“Okay,” he gave in and we hugged before I left through the back door.

I went back to one of the stores that I had visited the day before and began searching through the racks for the perfect dress to wear out with Niall.

“Hi, is there anything that I can help you with?” the young sales assistant asked me.

Usually I would tell them that I was fine browsing on my own, but this time I felt like I really needed some help from someone, especially someone like her who looked around the same age as me.

I nodded, “Yeah I do actually.”

“What’s the occasion?” she asked politely, “I’m Ashley, by the way.”

“I’m Violet,” I smiled before beginning my explanation, “My friend and I are going to dinner together tonight and then exploring Sydney, we’re not from around here.”

“I assumed that by the British accent,” Ashley smiled.

“He’s wearing a suit, and I think it’s a date because we both like each other, but I’m not sure,” I continued, “I just need the perfect dress.”

“I can definitely help you out with that,” she said.

“Thank you so much,” I replied.

After sifting through almost every rack in the store together while her co-worker took care of the other customers, we finally found a dress. It was white with a short flowy skirt, high-necked with a black zip up the front and a low-cut back. I went to the change rooms to try it on and it looked amazing! Both Ashley and I agreed that it was perfect for the occasion.

“You look gorgeous!” Ashley exclaimed.

“Again, thank you,” I said after I had changed back into my purple floral dress.

“No problems. You seem really cool, do you want to hang out some time?” she asked confidently.

“As much as I would love to, I’m only here for two more days and then I’m off to Melbourne,” I sighed disappointedly. I was actually really happy at the thought of having someone to hang out with when Niall was busy over the next couple of days.

“Are you stalking One Direction?” Ashley laughed.

I felt my face paling and I hoped that Ashley didn’t notice my nervousness, “What do you mean?”

“Well they have two more concerts here and then they’ve got some in Melbourne next,” she explained, “So I just assumed that you were trying to catch as many concerts as you could.”

“Yeah, something like that,” I laughed in relief, thinking that she recognised me from the photos with Niall. Even though it would be a good thing if people did recognise me, I didn’t want them to directly ask me about it because I wasn’t sure I could handle all the questions face-to-face.

Ashley and I quickly wrapped up our conversation and I paid for my dress before making my way out of the store. I already had a pair of plain black heels that would match my dress so I didn’t have to worry about going to any more shops to get ready for our night out so I just headed back to the hotel which was only a few streets over. Niall had offered to get the driver to pick me up and drive me around, but I was quite content walking around town on my own in the sunshine.

As usual, I slipped in through the back door of the hotel to avoid the fans out the front and went straight up to our room to see Niall.

“My dress has been acquired,” I announced happily as I swung open the door to find Niall and Liam sitting on his bed having a chat.

“Sorry, I’ve obviously interrupted,” I apologised, “Do you want me to come back later?”

“No it’s fine,” Liam laughed standing up. “Have fun on your date tonight,” he smirked at Niall as he left the room.

I watched Niall’s cheeks turn red, “Don’t listen to him.”

“Oh, so it’s not a date,” the smile dropped from my face and, judging by his expression, Niall noticed.

“I didn’t know if you wanted to be a date or not,” Niall said, nerves evident in his voice.

As cliché as it sounds, I felt butterflies forming in my stomach and my heart started beating at an incredible pace as a decided to just tell him.

“I’m going to be honest here,” I started, “I like you, and I did want this to be a date.”

I stood anxiously in front of him as he shifted so that he was sitting on the edge of his bed in front of me, waiting for an answer.

“Then I’ll be honest too,” a smile appeared on Niall’s face and I felt myself relax a little, “I like you too, and I want this to be a date.”

Niall and I stared at each other, both with huge grins on our faces. He reached up and grabbed my hand.

“So can we agree that tonight is a date?” Niall asked, his voice full of confidence and hope.

“Yes!” I replied, unable to wipe the smile off my face.

“Do I get to see what you’re going to be wearing?” his smile turned into a smirk.

I picked up the shopping bag that I had dropped on the floor when I entered the room and waved it in front of him with my free hand.

“Nope,” I said, “You’ll get to see it tonight.”

Niall sighed and looked at the clock, “Fine. We have to leave for the show now anyway.”

He stood up from his spot on the bed, his hand still joined with mine, “Are you ready to go?”

I nodded, “Yep, just have to do something before we leave though.”

“What?” he looked at me confused when I didn’t make any motion to move and do anything.

I took a step closer to him, my heart beating quickly in my chest, and stood up on my tiptoes to give him a kiss on the cheek. Both of us blushed when I pulled away.

“Let’s go,” I distracted him and led the way out of the hotel room.

When we met the rest of the boys in the hallway Liam noticed our joined hands and gave both Niall and I a knowing smile as we all left for the concert.

***

So how did you like it?! The big date will be in the next chapter and I have no idea what's going to happen because I don't plan anything in this story out until I actually start writing it. Feedback and ideas would be greatly appreciated and feel free to tell your friends to give me a read. Thank you muchly! Xx

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

13K 443 32
❝don't runaway from me, jasmine. you know you want me just as bad as i want you. don't deny it..❞...
83.5K 1.4K 19
"Harry, I'm scared." I mumbled. Letting my guard down. "Should be."
3.8K 23 21
Paige Lonergan is your average teenager in london, She has her own flat, takes care of her little sister, and usually gets a new house cleaning assig...
2K 2 11
Five Agents, Harry Styles,Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, and Liam Payne are embarking in a mission to take down a mysterious villian. Will...