It All Started With The Texts...

By 321_SDMNPACK_123

What happens when Vikk gives Lachlan the wrong number by accident? Does it turn into something good or someth... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50

46

225 12 0
By 321_SDMNPACK_123

Lachlan's POV

I slip my phone in my sweater pocket and run down stairs.

I make a quick exit out of my house, running as fast as i could to get to Simon's.

I was afraid that something really bad happened.

I sprinted over to the house, seeing nothing but flashing lights coming from ambulances.

Panic rushes over me and i run to the front and walked in side.

I see Simon crying on the couch with Tobi comforting him.

"Woah, Woah. What happened??" I ask, panic in my voice. "V-vikk." Simon cried.

"Huh?" I asked, looking around to try to see if i can find Vikk.

Josh pulls me into the kitchen. He looked hurt but wasn't crying, someone had to be strong i guess.

"Vikk had hurt himself severely." He sighed.

"Wait, like self harm??" I asked, shocked that Vikk would even think of that.

Josh nodded and cleared his throat. "Yeah. He had slit his wrists and passed out from blood loss." He explained with difficulty.

I nodded and walked out to Simon.

"Hey, He's gonna be okay." I whispered, pulling him into a hug. "N-no it won't!" He cried, full on sobbing into my shoulder.

"Don't think that way. He's strong Si. Try to calm down." I comforted him as best as i could.

"Wanna go up stairs for a bit? Relax a little?" I ask, rubbing the small of his back.

He nods and stands up. "Let's go." I smile and take his hand in mine.

We walk to his room together not bothering to tell the others.He sits on his made bed and lets me close the door.

I join him and place my hand on his knee.

" He's gonna be okay. The doctors will take care of him." I smile sadly. He nods, off in his own world.

"Cuddles?" I whisper. He looks over and smiles. "Yeah." He said so quiet i could barely hear him.

I get up and turn off the lights.

I lay in bed with him, He cuddled up to my chest under the covers.

"Its gonna be okay Si." I say as i play with his hair because i know that makes him fall asleep.

He fades off and slight snores come from his slightly parted mouth.

I smile at him, the boy who is finally peacefully sleeping.

I drift off to sleep holding him tight, never wanting to let go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 925 23
Peter Parker accidentally texts the wrong number, which happened to be one of the most powerful avenger and person on the planet. What could go wrong...
32.2K 511 50
what happens when one text turns into a friendship. Or will the friendship be ruined by one little secret from the past found out
11.1K 365 27
This is a typical romance story. Of a typical boy named Josh, Who's typically in love with a typical boy, Simon. With a typical friendship... But « U...
114K 3.4K 31
James accidentally text the wrong number. But the person who answers is unexpected. What does you think will happen? Who knows? This is my first fanf...