sleeping beauty ; klaus mikae...

By loonglive

"aurora darling, romantic, polite, dreamer, respectful, kind and just extremely beautiful" klau... More

PREFACE ;
SOUNDTRACK ;
EPIGRAPH ;
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE

TEN

7.6K 220 33
By loonglive

[you guys this is the part when rebekah and aurora are reunited ヽ( ・∀・)ノ]

"Why are we in Chicago again?" Aurora asked curiously as she walked beside the two males. Klaus didn't really glance at her but she continued. "I don't even know where Chicago is! Or where anything is, actually." Klaus finally stopped to look over at her.

"I told you that you would see Rebekah soon." He calmly said which made her whole demeanor glow. "That will be today." He stated with a smile. Stefan's eyes widened a little in surprise at that fact and he looked at Klaus with a stoic look.

"Are you kidding?" Aurora blurted out. "Oh my lord, oh my lord!" She gradually got louder as she grabbed Klaus' hands and pulled him closer. "Really? I get to see Bekah again?" He nodded once and she grinned widely. "Oh, Niklaus! I'm so happy!" She grabbed his cheeks, kissing his lips quickly and then again and again. He simply forced his smile down to ensure Stefan didn't see the true joy he was getting from every small kiss that she pushed onto his lips.

"As for you, welcome back to Chicago, Stefan," Klaus said with a tired smile on his face as he forced himself away from Aurora to look at Stefan.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asked and Aurora, bless her heart, walked a few feet ahead of him to look around with wide brown eyes that sparkled like a deep liquor that couldn't be seen through or seen into. She was a work of art and Klaus, despite maintaining his conversation, wondered why he had never been able to properly paint her as he always wished to. Every time he picked up a paintbrush to start and paint her curled brown tresses and her warm skin he would just rip straight through the canvas because it was too delicate for his harsh hands to deal with. Aurora would look straight at him with her lovingly warm eyes that he wanted to look at for hours, days, weeks, years, centuries, millenniums, eternity. He loved her deeply and that could be considered his biggest weakness.

"Aurora?" Klaus said as he waited to step into the car. She looked back and her face visibly dropped at the sight of an open door of a car.

"Are we really leaving already?" She said in a sad tone and he shook his head once. "O-kay..." She said quietly as she walked towards him with a sigh before following him into the car where the three of them smushed together in pure silence for the entire ride. Stefan glanced over at the pretty girl and then at Klaus. Humanity-less life was more fun for him yet there were certain things he knew not to do. One of which was becoming an oddly strong urge and it was to drink from the only human he was still around. He was so deep in his ripper life that he wanted to do the same to Aurora despite her being his friend now. He closed his eyes tightly and sighs deeply as he forced the thoughts away and instead tried to focus on the things that used to make him happy.

Klaus caught the slight glance to his lover and took her hand while they were driven to dear Gloria's bar. He would ask about the vomiting blood when Stefan wasn't around because otherwise, the male would most likely someday use that against him. Aurora didn't notice any of it as she stared out the window of the passing buildings. How did technology get this far? She didn't seem as confused as she used to be but now, looking at this huge city made by technology she would never understand, she felt out of place. She truly felt that the world was moving without her and her whole world seemed to be folding in slowly. The car slowed to a stop and Klaus waited for his driver to open the door for them. Aurora scooted out and stumbled a little as she looked at the bar in front of them.

"What's this?" She said with a childlike expression. Klaus didn't respond but stood beside her.

"A bar." Stefan coolly said as he brushed past her and pulled open the front door for the other two. Klaus gave him an odd look before he pulled Aurora in after him and didn't get to see the way Stefan watched him with an unreadable look.

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Klaus said to Stefan while Aurora lets go of his hand to look around curiously. She was so curious about everything in this world and this city and this building. He kept his sights on her but also on Stefan, only looking at her with the peripheral vision.

"I can't believe this place is still here," Stefan muttered as he looked around. A dark skinned woman with white blonde hair walked out and gave the two a surprised look.

"You got to be kidding me." Klaus smiled at the women's voice and took his eyes off Aurora to look at the witch. He grinned a little at her which made Aurora look at him with a confused expression. He looked semi-happy which shocked her.

"So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender-"

"Stop." Aurora was following it all with her eyes as the woman spoke. "You may be invincible but that doesn't make you funny." She was walking towards them as she spoke and Aurora nearly felt threatened. She started to step closer but caught a semi-glare from Stefan who was so desperately curious he didn't care anymore. "I remember you." She said to Stefan.

Aurora let out a soft sigh as she slumped into a chair with a sigh. She had a feeling this whole day would be overly confusing and a complete sensory overload for her. The day was full of Stefan learning about his past and Aurora having to listen to tales of the friend she missed dearly. Rebekah was her closest friend and she couldn't picture the killer version of her but she had to deal with it. Nothing was as it used to be.

Aurora yawned quietly as her eyes slipped shut a little before she shook up at the presence of a male in front of her. It was Stefan who sighed a little.

"We're going to get Rebekah." He said and she realized she must have been asleep for a bit longer than she hoped. She felt as if nothing was too relevant for her in this story except for Rebekah. "Were you asleep?" He asked in disbelief and she went pink as she stood up. "I mean I don't blame you. You weren't relevant in the story after all." Aurora took in a sharp breath as the two walked towards the warehouse Klaus had told Stefan about. "But that's just your luck. You really do just disappear when the story isn't relevant to you." He snickered a little as the two walked over. He grinned down at her and held up a finger. "Stay out here until Klaus calls you in. It's nearly time." He said before the two could hear Stefan's name called out.

Time...? For Rebekah? Or for something else. She wasn't sure. Aurora wanted to see Rebekah desperately but she feared the wrath if she didn't play by Klaus' game. Instead, she would just stand there and wait. She couldn't even hear the hell that was going on inside.

"Tell me that's not what she needs, Rebekah!" Klaus yelled and frowned deeply at her. Suddenly he deeply sighed at her. The surprise wasn't quite worth it now that she didn't have what he needed. Yet he let out a deep sigh. "There is one last surprise Rebekah. Come on out." He called loudly and in seconds Aurora was waiting a few feet away. At the sight of Rebekah, her eyes filled with tears. "I lied to you years ago when I told you Aurora was gone." A strong gasp echoed as Rebekah stared wildly at her brother. "She was not dead. Just cursed by the Original Witch. The curse was tied to my own curse. When I broke mine..."

"You broke hers," Rebekah whispered and looked up at her brother with shock. Klaus' eyes slid to look at the teary eyed girl behind his sister and he nodded once at her as if allowing her to speak. She did so with a shaky tone that needed comfort.

"Bekah?" The girl said with tears in her eyes. The blonde temptress turned on her heel, ready to attack. She faltered however at the sight of her best friend. She stared, head spinning to look at Klaus and then back at Aurora. "Re-b-bekah." She stuttered over it, smiling tearily.

" 'Rory? he was telling the truth?" Aurora nodded, smiling as she stepped closer. Rebekah sped over, arms wrapping tightly around her only real friend. The vampiress felt the girl shaking under her arms, most likely crying from finally seeing her best friend. Rebekah pulled back, turning to point at Klaus accusingly. The beautiful blonde screamed as she began to accuse her sibling. "You bastard! Why did you tell us that she was dead for good?" Klaus was staring back in annoyance, her screaming making his ears burn a little. Yet Rebekah continued, "We would have helped you, you bloody idiot!" The innocent girl behind her shifted uncomfortably and felt the need to speak up in defense of her lover.

"Please calm down, Rebekah." She said yet that just turned the yelling onto her much more delicate ears. Rebekah looked at her as if that broke her heart, the fact that her best friend took her brother's side and not hers. They may have been raised so much earlier than the stereotype even started but it was like a teen drama show with the screaming and tears as well as the family drama. Before Aurora could speak up once more, Rebekah began her rant again.

"Calm down? Calm down? Because of this bloody git, I thought you were dead for a thousand years. I'm not going to bloody calm down!" She exclaimed as she stepped towards Rory with fury. The human's eyes shot to look at her lover nervously and he stepped in calmly as if this wasn't alarming.

"Stop with the theatrics little sister," Klaus smirked as he stepped towards the two girls. "Why not just all get along and enjoy the time together?" In a second he was pinned up against the wall by his sister as she glared furiously.

"We could've spent years more if you had simply told me, you complete arse." She snapped before she slowly moved her arm from his neck to look back at Aurora and finally grab her to hug her tightly. "I missed you so much, Rory." She whispered as she felt the heart of her best friend, the girl she considered a sister, pound against her shoulder in a way that nearly brought tears to her eyes in a beautiful way. Klaus turned to Stefan and made a hand motion for him to leave the two alone which he did without a question. He knew from the way that Aurora spoke when he first met her how much Rebekah meant to her and even though he had no humanity he felt his lips tug upwards in a way he couldn't explain. 

a.n.
im back :) its been too long. i hope you guys like this chapter because i've been looking forward to it for a while. i'm kind of sorry about the weird timeskips but i'm not sure how to incorporate her into certain scenes and it seems useless to have them when she's not adding anything to the scene or talking so that's why she usually 'zones out' or falls asleep. i'll probably come and fix it soon.

scootslinski had written the dialogue for the rebekah and aurora reunion scene back in the plot shop i got this book from so the dialogue belongs to her. 

[here's some shameless promo] if you like teen wolf and wanna read a book where scott mccall is a bisexual bean i just published one called 'hot & cold' that i've been working on for a few weeks now.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 2.2K 12
" Elena you are so stupid for trying to take issy away from them, their out for blood and they don't give a fuck that your blood makes Klaus hybrids"...
136K 2.7K 28
𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫, daughter of Lucifer. Heiress of Hell. After 1,800 years in Hell, Lucif...
172K 3.7K 35
[[forgive the crappy writing- I wrote this when I was 13, re-published it bc a lot said they were missing it.]] She is Maria Victoria Petrova Yes. As...
13.2K 419 23
Klaus Mikaelson is saved by the person he least expected.... His father. Mikael. So, all the Mikaelsons get the unexpected happy endings they all des...