Beautiful Colors

By 4evrGay

People who are born with extra abilities such as mind control, flying, super speed, super strength, among oth... More

Beautiful Colors
Sweet 16
The Sivillian Brothers
A Boy of Many Colors
A Few New Friends
Nyx
Elementals
Surprise Weakness
Instinct
Two Alphas
Side Affects
Just a Little Moody
Hidden Blood
Three
The Ceremony
Snakes and stuff
Rogue
Power Issues
Alliances
The Change
Bonded
For The World
Hospital For The Magically Gifted
Healing
It Begins
That's My Dad
Vacation: Part One
Vacation: Part Two
Vacation: Final Part
In a Bind
In the Open
The Pack Connection
Alphas Together - End

He Wants the D

24.1K 1.1K 249
By 4evrGay

(Vince's POV)***Le Gasp!*** :3 Enjoy!

 Its been how many years since I last got to see my little brother, and now my cute little, innocent brother has turned into... whatever it is that he is.

 Our father was not a nice man, I hadn't wanted to leave with him when he stormed out on mom. He just forcefully took me with him all because I could move things with my mind. I was forced to develop my power day in and day out, I can do things with my mind that I can barely imagine. Now, after so many years of asking, and begging my father to let me see Todd he says yes. Someone had gotten word that Todd has abilities. Strange ones.

 When dad found out, he enrolled me into the same school and we sat there waiting for Mrs. Roxe to return with my brother. She was skeptical on our relation but the resemblance has always been obvious, its hard to miss.

 I wasn't expecting him to be so much older looking, I wasn't expecting a deadly looking animal to be glued to his side, I wasn't expecting his eyes to be so frightening, and I certainly wasn't expecting him to, not only bluntly tell us he was going to have sex, but also insult our father with such ease. Dad stood next to me and stared shocked at the huge dome of earth that encased my brother and the two wolves.

 The ground shook violently and I heard a few laughs, turning I realized four girls and a boy standing behind us. One's hair was on fire and her skin was orange, another had blue skin and looked to be dripping wet, another's hair was a matted mess of plants and she was small, the other girl with white hair that wiped around in crazy ways seemed to float on air. All of the girls had amazingly hot bodies, with rather nicely sized chests. The boy was a Fawn.

 The fire girl's hair flared up and toward to dome making her laugh "Can you imagine what's going on in there? I mean, Todd's in heat so doesn't that make it worse?" The water girl snorted and shook her head "No you idiot, it makes it better. Though I don't see how it can get much better than having both the Sivillian brothers wrapped around you like that." The Fawn clicked his hoof on the ground and shuddered.

 "How does he manage that? It looks so painful." The plant girl giggled "Fifi thinks so too." My dad gripped my shoulder tightly "Make nice. Be friends, warm him up to the idea of living with us. If he agrees willingly we will leave without a fuss. I have things to get done." He turned abruptly and marched out.

 I glared at his back and stuck my tongue out at him as the doors closed, the opened suddenly after making me jump as another girl rushed in. Her ears came to points, her eyes large and a solid color, a bird of prey sat snuggly on her shoulder, and her feet didn't touch the ground. I knew instantly, Pixie.

 "Janet, where have you been the past few days?" The fire girl hugged her, "Where is Todd?! I need to tell him something extremely important!" She looked frantic. The fire girl nodded to the earth dome "He'll locked himself inside with Benson and David." The pixie rushed over to the dome, the water girl jumped forward "WAIT DON'T TOUCH-"

 Janet's hand pressed on the dome and her body froze, her face got red and her eyes widened. She jerked away from the dome and covered her mouth. "Oh my god! That's what he's doing in there?! Why didn't one of you tell me sooner? That will be forever burned into my mind! He had... both of them... and he was... with his... and they were... AHHHH!" She squealed and covered her mouth "HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?!"

 I rose my eyebrows, she has telepathy threw touch. The wind girl started to laugh, "Man Janet you should slow down once in a while!" Janet glared at her with a red face "Shut up Crow, if you had just seen what I saw you would have reacted the same way. I don't even know how he can open his mouth that wide... I mean David was... and then there was Benson with his... oh my god! I just can't even!"

 Crow snorted and nudged the water girl "I think she's on over load. Do something Mitch." The water girl shrugged and pursed her lips before shoot a small stream of water at Janet's face. She stopped her wailing instantly "What, ALEXANDRIA! MITCH GOT ME WET!"

 My eye twitched, how the hell does Todd deal with these women?! Small hands suddenly dug into my back. I gasped and jerked away and looked back to see the Fawn standing there with a thoughtful look.

 "You are his brother yes? Odd how your body builds are completely different. You don't seem to possess his ability as a strong flier, nor do your eyes convey your emotion like his. You are more relaxed as well, and no pet. Meaning you do not possess even half the powers he has. Are you sure you are related?" My eyes widened, he got all that just from touching my back?!

 I felt all eyes on me, I opened my mouth but he went on "Of course you're related. The resemblance is too great. You do not seem to enjoy your father's company either. Though from what Todd has shown us so far you, nor your father have been in his life. So why show up now?" The short nature girl giggled and poke the Fawn's side.

 "Fifi think Kneller should stop talking. Kneller making older Todd uncomfortable." Her huge eyes smiled up at me, her way of talking was odd and reminded me of a child. "So, who exactly are you?" I jumped when Crow's voice was in my ear suddenly.

 I glanced at her white eyes "Vince. Todd's older brother." I cleared my throat as the ground shook again, "I've just been enrolled today." Crow crossed her arms and eyed the earth dome behind me then leaned a little toward Alexandria.

 "How long do you think this will last? His heat thing, I mean." Kneller answered for her, "For wolves and their mates it is usually a month or so. This has been going on for two days which means we have another three weeks and five days." He paused and counted his fingers before nodded once, looking satisfied.

 "Roughly." Alexandria wiggled in a sassy way "Well what the hell are we suppose to do until he's back to his cute, shy, non-sex craved self?" Fifi seemed to have slunk off somewhere, Mitch was leaning on the dome with Janet trying to hear what was going on inside. Janet floated slightly away from the dome so as not to touch it.

 I jumped when a small spot on my butt burned painfully for a second, I looked back and saw Alexandria wave a finger at me and wink. She leaned in closer and nudged me with her shoulder "You're kinda cute."

 I coughed awkwardly and stepped back, the ground rumbled and the sound of rock crumbling made us all turn around. The dome collapsed, I coughed as dust filled the air but settled quickly.

 One of the two boys was buttoning his pants while the other was buttoning my brother's pants. I made a face and watched Todd shift his legs while a look of discomfort on his face "Can we hurry home now, I reeeaaaally need a shower." One of them chuckled "Its your turn to help him out Benson, make sure to get it all."

 The one called Benson smiled and his eyes flashed the way wolves' eyes do, "So you didn't do it yourself." Todd blushed and pressed his legs together harder, his beautiful wings drooping a bit "Can we go?!"

 He whined and squeezed his eyes shut, I was confused as to what they were talking about. The pixie rushed over to him and hugged him tightly then pulled away quickly. "That's gross, and Lorance totally dissed you in the field just now!"

 Todd shivered and bent over a bit looking down at her "What are you talking about? Who is Lorance?" Janet sighed and then groaned, the bird on her shoulder cooed softly "He's the second fastest flier in our class! He was talking shit about you, says you cheat and well I got mad... and now you have to race him later today."

 Todd shivered and wiggled "Alright, but I really need a shower! Now!" The twins snickered and their bodies both morphed into large black wolves. One of them picked my brother up by the back of his pants and turned toward the doors starting a smooth, fast trot.

 Crow's arm rested on my shoulder and she wiggled her eyebrows at me "You look interested in that. You want to try having sex with a man? I know a few that would give you a taste. If you know what I mean." My jaw dropped and I stumbled away from her nearly choking on my own saliva. Mitch giggled and leaned down looking up at me.

 "Strong reaction for a simple question, could it be she hit the center of the target?" I stared wide eyed at her, she smirked and Alexandria whined a bit poking my arm "Awe, why are all the cute ones gay?" I coughed and shook my head rapidly "No! I'm not gay! I mean, I don't have anything against gays but I don't swing that way."

 Crow gave Mitch a half smile and snorted, "Sorry Alex. He was the D. Looks like you have to wait a little longer." Alexandria pouted and looked at me, she crossed her arms and popped her hip out.

 "Well damn, alright let's go find you a man!" Two of them grabbed my arms and dragged me out of the food court. After a while of being dragged and pushed we ended up in the middle of a large ground of really huge men. They all looked relatively normal save for the occasional animal eyes, pointed ears, sharp teeth, and horns.

 Alexandria put her two middle fingers in her mouth and whistled loudly getting everyone's attention in seconds. I watched as she smiled sweetly and gestured to me "I have a very lonely boy here who needs some lovins. He's extremely shy and tends to back out of things a lot. He's new."

 Half of the guys turned back to whatever they were doing, but the other half stepped up and crowded around us. Various questions were thrown at me all at once and I was left trying to back away, I shook my head "N-no, wait. See, there's b-been a misunderstanding."

 No one listened to my mumbling, I gasped when I was suddenly picked up and large, muscular arms wrapped around me. I was pulled into a broad, strong chest and a deep laugh vibrated my back "Back off a little guys. The lad's loosing his mind here." A thick reptilian tail waved in front of me and the group back off looking slightly brought down.

 I looked up and found a strong looking face, his jaw was square and sharp, his eyes an odd mixture of tans and browns. When he blinked I noticed he had two sets of eyelids, he looked down at me and I noticed the lovely pattern of scales framing his cheek bones and ran down his neck before vanishing over his shoulders. He smiled showing perfect white teeth and two really long incisors.

 I was set on my feet and I stepped away to fix my ruffled shirt, my eyes landed on his lower body. I blinked and tried to hide my fascination. Tied around his waist was a thick triangular fabric, under the fabric was the body of a snake.

 I was reminded of a merman, only with a snake's body "Oh look Mitch! Look who came to the rescue! Its Zetzu!" I glanced back at Alexandria as she, and the rest of the girls, sighed and stared at the snake man. He chuckled and I turned back just in time to watch his body's muscled tense and shift in a mesmerizing way. His body slid down to my height level and he smirked at the girls "Hello ladies, its a fine day to met someone new." 

 As he said the last part his eyes turned to me, I was speechless. I wanted to know more about him, where he came from, if he shed like a snake, how he sees the world, but most of all I wanted to know why he was wearing a cloth over his waist if his whole lower body was that of a snake's?

 I was caught staring at the cloth, he cleared his throat at me "You look puzzled. Wondering why I'm wearing this?" I coughed and looked at the ground rubbing my arm.

 "Its okay, I get asked that question a lot. My body doesn't actually become completely snake-like until right after my genitalia." My mouth opened and I blushed, the girls giggled as I stood there awkwardly. He said it so calmly! Yet, for some reason I really wanted to see what that looked like.

 I also wanted to touch his scales "As you may have heard I am Zetzu." He held out his hand for me and I hesitantly shook his hand and bit my lip before leaning around his upper body to look as his lower body coiled behind him. "Vince. Forgive me if I'm rude, but what exactly are you?"

 He smiled and I realized his hair went down to his lower back and was held in a loose ponytail, "I'm a Serpent Hybrid. A cross between a Basilisk and a human. My mother was human, my father is a Basilisk." I looked up at his odd eyes "Was?" He smiled half-heartedly "She died giving birth to me." Alexandria poked my arm, as I looked at her she nodded to Zetzu "You wanna see it don't you."

 I frowned confused, she smirked and pointed to the cloth on the snake man's waist "You want the D, but not just any D. You want his D." I blushed madly and she started to laugh madly "Oh my god I'm right!?"

 I shushed her quickly, and then something accrued to me "How did you know who he was?" She rolled her eyes at me, "Social standing in this school is a major thing. He's like the third most popular name in this school."

 She paused and Mitch started where she felt off "There are the Sivillian brothers, known for their pack's power and their great looks. Then there is Josh Filine and his pack, known for their harshness and hatred for the Sivillian Pack. They are rivals. Then there is Zetzu, known for being a super rare species, having a to-die-for body, and being openly gay."

 Mitch paused then looked at Zetzu, "Wait. What are you doing outside today, its rather cold for you isn't it?" Zetzu smiled pathetically "Yes, I'm having a hard time moving actually but I heard little Todd has a flying challenge. I couldn't pass up watching that." I frowned "How do you know Todd?"

 Zetzu looked back at me and shrugged "I don't know him personally, his name is a familiar one since it was announce this morning that the Sivillian brothers were taking over the Pack this weekend since they had found their mate. I hear the ceremony is going to be only those in the pack, but the celebration right after is a school wide event." He paused and nodded to me "How do you know Todd?"

 I rubbed my neck "He's my little brother." As soon as the words settled in the air something jumped on my back knocking me forward with a heavy thud. Zetzu's tail flashed up and held me from falling to the ground as arms wrapped around my body.

 "VINCE! I MISSED YOU!" Todd's voice wailed from behind me, I shifted and wiggled out of his hold and looked down to realize he really was crying. He sniffled and threw himself into my arms and buried his face in my chest. He sobbed "You never called me! Never came to visit! I'm sorry I forgot about you! Mama never said anything!" His crying suddenly stopped and he pulled away from to sniff the air.

 His eyes turned a stunning yellow, his pet tensed and he slowly backed away from me a low hiss sounding in his throat. The sound was menacing and deadly, and it was an obvious warning.

 David and Benson both hugged him and ruffled his hair "Relax, its Zetzu you're smelling. He's no threat to you. Best hurry along you have a race to start." Todd dropped his hissing and menacing pose but his eyes were still showing their fear. He looked over Zetzu, then smiled and waved then ran past us "COME ON, I WANNA RACE!"

 I looked at Zetzu, he gestured for me to follow, and he followed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 730 8
Your boyfriend wasn't the strongest of the class, nor was he the strongest of the school. Nevertheless, he was able to have you as his boyfriend. Som...
13.9M 511K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
3.4K 482 70
[BOOK ONE] Two who appear to be completely different people turn out to be exactly the same... 19-year-old Eli Wildyn lives in a city, a populated b...
1.1M 53.1K 30
There is no one in the world who could possibly love me, I know it. I've pretty much resigned to crying under my covers at night as my boyfriend who...