Rumours. ➳ n.h

By southsidestyles

I, Elena Thompson, now know, That I left a part of my heart in Niall's hands, And forgot to take it back. But... More

1- School is Something New.
2- A Dinner and a Date.
3- I Regret Nothing.
4- How Did You Know?
5- I Hope I'm Doing The Right Thing.
6- What Am I In The Middle Of? Should I Be Worried?
7- You Win Some, You Lose Everyone Else.
8- Who Knew I'd End Up With You And Be Happy?
9- There's a First Time For Everything Right?
10- I Shouldn't Care, But I Do.
11- Got To You Just In Time.
12- Elena, Luke, Rumours, and a Day With the Boys.
13- Party.
14- Drunken Love.
15- Kiss.
16- Forgive and Forget, Right?
17- Serenade.
18- Picture Perfect.
19- The Future.

NOTE!

33 3 1
By southsidestyles

Ok im sorry if you guys think this is an update but i just want you to know, when i get up to maybe chapter 10 or somewhat far in this fanfiction, and i wrote another one, would you guys read it? Btw inbox me if you like my book or if you have any suggestions, or if you just wanna talk :) 

I talk to any and every one <3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mary<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 3.2K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
691K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

324K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...