The Markings of a Soulmate

By Princess_Janiz

Adrien and Marinette were childhood friends , even before the bratty girl .That is , until Marinette had to l... More

My Best Friend
Moving
In China
Comming back
Settling in & meeting you again
It's you !
Going back to School
Opening
The Media
The letters
The Party
B&F
Landing
So sorry
Helping hand
Pool party
Confrontation
Please tell me this aint no joke
Alone
Preparations
Dance part 1
Dance part 2
Dance part 3
Would've been great friends
Tired
I hope you're happy
Would you believe me?
What I want
Rejection
Im sorry
Read me please
Club!!!
Mewrry Christmas!
Sick Day
Mine
Shout out
The flash
Second part
Its up in WYCB
Secret spilled
Case
Cover help
A love of a mother (sneak peak)
Guide me
Fights & Confusion
Thank YOU !!!!!!!!❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜
I'm sorry
My bad
Down memory lane
Got tagged and the unfortunate 3
My lost mate
Quality Time
Sayonara

Cheesecake

14K 379 228
By Princess_Janiz

A.N. I do not own anything, they all go back to their rightful owners.

Tikki's P.O.V.

I threw my arms and screamed out of frustration. Plagg asked me out on a dates and I  have absolutely nothing to wear. I looked at my digital clock that sat at my desk .

8:16. It blazed .

I still had 3 hours before Plagg picks me up for our date. I grabbed my purse and went out to go to Marinette's boutique. She really outdone herself. Her boutique was famous. Even Gabriel Agreste himself said that her works were the best he had seen.

I went in . Alya and Rose were hired by Marinette, so it was no surprise to me when I saw them helping some customers. Mari was at the counter selling an outfit. I went up to her. I really need help.

"Mari , I need help."

"What is it Tikki?" She asked as she handed the customer her change.

"Plagg asked me out on a date and I have no idea what to wear."

"Lucky for you, I just finished a few outfits . They're in the back. Go check them out."

"Thanks Mari.", I said relieved.

I went back and only two dresses caught my attention.

I grabbed the first one . I really like the color red and blue isn't my color. Rose came in . She saw the dress I held.

"That is perfect for you!" She exclaimed.

"Thanks , I'm going to try it on."

I went to the changing room. It was a perfect fit. I looked at myself at the mirror. This is it. This is the dress that I'm going to wear on the date with Plagg. I took it off and changed back into my clothes.

I grabbed the dress and head over to Marinette.

"Mari , I found it ." I said as I held up the dress.

"I knew you would choose that one, come on I ordered  this necklace and it would do great with it." She dragged me to the glass covered tables and opened it. She took out a heart shaped necklace.

It was beautiful.

"Mari , I only brought money enough for the dress , but not this necklace."

"Don't worry , it's already paid for. Plagg paid for it and u was going to give it to you , but then you came in and here we are now.", she said.

I was shocked." Plagg paid for this?"

She nodded. This is really sweet of him . I am lucky to have him as my soulmate. I went to the counter and paid for the dress. I said goodbye to Mari and I was about to leave when she came. Maybe I should stay to help defend Mari.

Marinette's P.O.V.

  Oh great . She came crawling to her daddy for help. She held a smug smile and looked around. She grabbed a few yellow outfits and dumped it in front of me.

"I want all these , you should be thankful that I'm doing charity work .", She said. "I order you to sell all this dresses that my daughter chose , you may charge it in my tab." She tugged on her daddy's sleeve and pointed to some jewelry. "And some of the jewelry too."

I raised an eyebrow at Chloe." I thought that I banned you from here."

She flipped her ponytail. "I'm doing charity, so be nice to me."

I sighed . Better to get this over with. "Fine." I said through clenched teeth. "However, these dresses and those jewelry that you had chosen are highly expensive."

"Are you saying that I'm poor ? I am higher than you and my daddy can pay for all of this and not have a dent on his account."

I shook my head . "Fine , but don't blame me if your daddy is bankrupt."

I took out the jewelry that she had pointed and brought it with the dresses she chose and calculated the cost . My eyes widened at the price. I re checked it a couple times , but they would end up the same cost. $ 935,567. I tried to warn her , but she didn't listen. I looked at Tikki. She shook her head .

She helped me pack all the clothes and jewelry , I swiped the card her daddy gave me and we handed all the bags to her.

She snatched it out of our hands. "Good luck getting more customers, these outfits are hideous!" She and her daddy stormed off and we saw her dump all the bags in her car and sped off. She will never learn will she?

Tikki's P.O.V.

She will never learn will she? I grabbed my bag and thanked Marinette for her help and said goodbye to Alya and Rose , who came back from their brake. I looked at my watch. I only had an hour and a half to prepare! I drove home and quickly changed , styled my hair and placed perfume. When I was finished, aunt Sabine called me .

Plagg was here.

Plagg's P.O.V

My parents were out on a business trip , but I was able to tell them about Tikki . Mom was jumping up and down while dad tried to give me tips on what I should do. I regret it as soon as I told them . Mom was already planning the wedding .

I waited in the living room. I kinda admit it really is nice and cozy.

I heard footsteps coming closer. I looked up and my breath was caught on my throat . Tikki looked so beautiful. How she is my soulmate, I'll never know. I hope that this date will turn out great. But considering I took my father's advice, I might be asking for a miracle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 81.5K 17
{THE STORY GOES FROM 1 TO 10 IN FIVE SECONDS. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YA} "Hey Marinette? Who's your soulmate?" "Chat Noir." A world where, you get a...
303K 5.1K 32
Marinette's life was perfect until... she was kidnapped by the famous Chat Noir aka Adrien. The poor girl suffered through terrible things until he b...
2K 109 14
When Adrien finds out he's a senti - human, a lot of problems start to arise. Adrien finally realizes his feelings for Marinette and Marinette realiz...
1.8K 300 39
Adrien has always felt lonely, but over the years, he's gotten over Ladybug and closer to Marinette. One day, his birthday party gets canceled due to...