Magi: Love The Reader

By KatyaChanson

This is a compilation of various one shots and short chapters of the many Magi charecters loving you, yes you... More

Ren Kouha x Servant Reader
Arranged Marriage Sinbad x royal reader
You sick Fool (Ja'far x reader)
Peach tart (Judal x Reader)
Your my Savior (Yunan x reader)
Trap of unrequited Love (Ren Kouha x Royal Reader)
my love my or may not hurt (Ja'far x assassin.reader)
Drunk you=Bad You(Sinbad x Drunk!reader)
You brake my heart, and set me on fire(Hakuryuu x reader)
It was some kind of Kiss (Kouha x reader)
You cared (Masrur x reader)
It was just a dream~(Sinbad x Modern!reader)

From me to you

1.9K 18 6
By KatyaChanson

Thank you all! Thank you for reading you are all very kind lovely people! I just wanted to say that. I would also like to say, I take requests. If you have any or an idea/theme you'd like please, feel free to ask! I'll attempt to make sure the story gets out in a timely fashion. Once again. Thank you all!

                                                         ~ Katya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 3.8K 34
This is a book of oneshots involving you and various yandere lovers! I will do requests to the best of my ability!
9.1K 261 66
(#1 HakuryuuXReader) ||Struggle and conflict rose once again with the appearance of a fourth magi and the war for the World's unification has begun||...
404K 6.6K 52
A bunch of X Readers. Watch me as my writing gets better with every story... Or not, thats okay. Will contain Lemons and some gay stuff if that offen...
505K 6K 200
Basically it's a one shot book for my favourite game Yandere Simulator. I don't write lemons sorry. Please give me requests I need them