The Alpha Saved Me (Editing A...

By ChocoholicLover

Sometimes life doesn't go as planned. At times, you get dragged down to the deepest pits of your mind, the un... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (Pic Of Blake)
Chapter 2 (Pic Of Alexis)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Pic Of Isabella)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Acknowledgments

Chapter 14

23.4K 547 15
By ChocoholicLover

Recap :

 The pack doctor walked in and went beside Isabella. He checked her, and I asked. “Is she alright?” “Her pulse is barely there, but she’ll be fine after I’m done.” I sighed in relief.

“Can you put her in the room for the injured.” I nodded, and picked her up carrying her there. “Would you like to change before coming back, I’ll be fine with her Alpha.” The doctor said who’s name was Lawrence Fletcher.

“No, I’m staying.” I said firmly as I put her down on the bed. I didn’t care how much blood got on me as long as she was fine. I stood by the side as I watched the doctor treat her. It was my fault, I should’ve convinced her to not go when I knew something wasn’t right.

Once the doctor was done and left the room, I took a chair and seated it by her bed. “You’ll be fine, the doctor said so didn’t he. It was my fault, all my fault.” I whispered to her holding her hand.

I could feel the tears building up but they didn’t fall.

She would be fine, I know she will.

Chapter 14 :

My eyes fluttered open as I groaned softly. I tried sitting up but someone’s hands pushed me back. I started panicking, what happened? I tried pushing the person’s arms before a voice beside me interrupted me. “Isabella, shhh. It’s okay.” I turned towards him astounded. “Blake? What are you doing here?”

Something wasn’t right, I thought as I looked at him. Then I really looked at him and I gasped, which caused a slight pain at the back of my head. “What happened?” His eyes had dark circles under them as if he hadn’t slept and he seemed much thinner.

He smiled, joy lighting up in his eyes. “You’re awake, that’s all that matters.” But I pressed on, “What happened?” I didn’t like seeing him like this. He sighed and his eyes turned darker with hatred. Hatred for what?

“Try thinking back to what happened.” He advised. I thought back hard, and flashbacks rushed through me like a hurricane. “Oh god,”  I gasped.

Sobs were threatening the come out, and I wasn’t sure I could hold them back.

Blake, looked at me. His eyes seemed so pained, he reached towards me and pulled me in for a hug. That was the last straw for me, and the flood of tears came streaming out, “I didn’t think he would go that far.” I cried. “How could he! How could he?” I whimpered.

The tears gradually slowed down and I pulled myself away from Blake. Usually I would’ve blushed my now, but I couldn’t bring myself to.

I was just tired, so very tired. I don’t think I could handle much more. Blake turned his pleading eyes on me, “I know it’s hard, I can’t even imagine it. But I need you to tell me what happened.”

I shook my head, as if throwing the memories out. “I can’t, it’s so hard.” I whispered. He rubbed my back, his eyes filled with pity. Something snapped in me, “I don’t want your pity!” I sneered. He sighed, “It’s not pity, it’s empathy. It kills me to know that you had to go through that.”

It was hard, hearing that. It made me feel like someone cared. I took a deep breath, “When I went in I headed towards the kitchen thinking he wasn’t there. B-But he was, and I tried to run.”

Tears were falling down my face again, and Blake didn’t say anything, just listened. And for that I was grateful.

“My D-Dad grabbed me and shoved me towards the floor. My head banged against the, floor and I could tell I was losing blood. I screamed, but it was as if no one could hear me.” I whispered, the memories replaying over and over again in my head. It was like a nightmare that I couldn’t wake up from.

“He s-started ripping my clothes off me, I tried pushing him away from me but he was too strong, He wouldn’t let go and my vision was starting blur. I was trashing around but it didn’t make a difference. He was going to rip my underwear off when black spots started to appear and then it was just black.” I wept.

Wept for my mother that died, the father I had and the life I could’ve had. Blake reached for me, and I grabbed a fist of his shirt. “Why? Why?” I cried. “I secretly always thought maybe, just maybe he loved me. I was such a fool, no one would ever love me.”

I looked up at him with wide eyes, tears making their way down my face. His fists were clenched and his eyes were narrowed in anger. “Did this usually happen?” He asked.

 I nodded, “Ever since my mom died, he started abusing me.” I hiccupped as my sobs died down, and I leaned against Blake’s chest.

“Why didn’t you tell anyone?” He wondered. “You think I didn’t?” I cried, “Whenever I reported, the files and evidence somehow always managed to just disappear. I gave uo, I gave up ok? I believed that no one cared for me and I was right.” Tears builded up again as I thought of that.

“I’m so tired, Blake. I just want to forget.” I whispered as my eyes started drooping, I knew I would have to talk more about it later, but for now I’m just going to sleep. And with that thought I gave in, and closed my eyes to the darkness.

Blake POV :

Isabella’s eyes closed as she fell asleep in my arms. I sighed, and rubbed her back. That bast*ard, my eyes narrowed in anger and my fists clenched as I thought of him.  I laid her on the bed before leaving  the room and entering the living room.

My family which consisted of my sister, dad and mom were sitting on the couch. My mum and sister had worried looks, while my dad was just plain confused. I sighed and sat on the couch opposite theirs.

“Son, what’s going on?” My father asked, bewildered.  “That was my mate,” I explained. “I was outside of her house when she screamed. So I went in, and I saw her dad about to rape her. I shifted and killed him.” I felt like killing him all over again as white hot rage filled me again when I thought of him on top of her.

She was mine and no one else.

My mother and sister gasped while my father’s face clouded with hate. My dad knew what it was like to have a mate so he knew what I was going through.

“Was this something that happened all the time?” My mother asked. I nodded my head, “Yeah, ever since she was little.” My father looked in deep thought. “Did she see you shift.”

“No, she passed out before.” The pulling feeling for me to be closer to her was stronger then ever as I was extremely worried. I gave in and stood up, “I’m going to check on her, tell the pack, if you haven’t, that I’ve found my mate.”

I walked back towards her room, the aching feeling lessening as I got closer. I opened the door and headed towards where she was. I lifted the covers and slipped in beside her.

I took great pleasure knowing that she missed me subconsciously as she snuggled closer towards me. I wrapped my hands around her, intertwining our legs. Her head was on the crook of my neck, and I sighed in bliss.

It felt so right, her in my arms. I closed my eyes, for a small rest, enjoying the feel of her pressed up against me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 2.2K 49
It's raining heavily, lightning strikes.. and I see something that I probably shouldn't have... He has a big Rambo knife, with blood dripping from it...
2M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
446K 13.8K 24
Hunter James, your average 16 year old girl...Or so you would think. With one glance she looks completely human but on the inside she's a force to be...
355K 12.2K 35
Annies life takes a 180 degree turn one day. She goes from that whole spirited girl to fearing her own life all because it fell into the wrong hands...