zodiac signs

By SilviaAndersen6

If you want me to write about your sign, just write it i a comment More

The Signs at a Party
The Signs in Class
The Signs at The Beach
the Signs at the Movie Theater
The Signs at a Wedding
The Signs at Work
The Signs Go Camping
The Signs in Vegas
The Signs at a Karaoke Bar
How Much Of An Asshole Is Your Sign?
A Zodiac Halloween
The Zodiac signs in a horror movie

The Signs at Prom

42 0 0
By SilviaAndersen6

Pisces steps into the dance with the most beautiful, extravagant dress on. Unfortunately, Aries is wearing the same one! Aquarius can't help but laugh at this, and is glad no one is wearing the same vintage prom dress that they've got on. Scorpio and Gemini can't wait for the dance to end and for the real fun to begin, but Virgo is terrified for the dance to end. Libra is spinning all around the dancefloor, reminding everyone to vote for them for prom queen, while Leo and Sagittarius are drinking vodka from the flask in the bathroom. Taurus and Capricorn then decide to rig all the ballots so that their best friend cancer will win prom queen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 19 8
IMPORTANT: ALL MY CHARACTERS WILL BE SLAVES,SO YOUR OC'S WIL HAVE TO BE MASTERS (AND GUYS)
5.5K 250 35
Just some pictures I found on internet about Inazuma Eleven of course. I have nothing more to say..... #RestInPeace..... Ok I was joking hehe~
1.7K 151 74
All about Jenna the QUEEN!! ❤❤
35.7K 180 3
Sarah har et hårdt liv. Hendes forældre er fattige, og kan knap nok give hende mad til at overleve. En dag tilbyder en mand hende at have sex for 10...