Illumination Of Souls[Complet...

By Official_Neha27

Wordsmith Christmas Awards Winner It's easy to see someone and fall in love with them. But what happens when... More

Copyright and Introduction
Prologue
Perception Of Lives
Insight On Her Heart
Institution Of Instincts
Efforts
An Unknown Connection
A Trick Of Flowers!
Positive Attitude
The Tune Of Soul!
The Heartbroken You!
The Confusion Of Our Hearts!
Sneak Peak of the Coming Chapters.
The Touch Of You!
The Final Decision!
The Piognant Revealations!
Your Courage Is Unshakable!
Spicy Feelings Unleashed!
See, This Is My Heart!
A Speechless Sacrifice!
The Illuminated Souls!
Epilogue

Resolves To Live

3.1K 270 41
By Official_Neha27

Vow to be valiant; Resolve to be radiant; Determine to be dynamic; Strive to be sincere; Aspire to be attuned.

                                     William Arthur Ward.

The trio entered Udit's new room which was quite spacious as well as well furnished for a single soul. His parents examined everything around as he simply sat on the comfortable bed, looking down with something stirring inside him, since the second Karishma held him.

"This room looks so beautiful. Udit you will be absolutely fine here". Amrita stated with a smile. She sat down on the bed beside him but before she could even caress his head, he stood up with a start confusing his parents.

"You both should leave and there is no need to either call me or visit me ever. I can take care of myself very well". He said in a hoarse voice which was devoid of any emotion. He gave his back to his parents, who were hurt with his sudden change.

"I thought you were fine a few minutes ago but seems it was a one time thing". Ansh voiced out disappointed. Amrita held his hand as they both decided to leave him alone because they knew better than anyone else that, he wasn't someone who will hear their pleas.

"Yes, it was a one time thing because certainly I don't want to show that stranger girl that my parents are throwing me here for life and I hate them for it". Came the furious reply and sighing his parents made their way to the exit.

He stood there like a statue not even making an effort to apologize or stop them, but before they could leave, Amrita turned around and with a cracking voice, spoke, "Today you might hate us for all this, but a time will come when you will understand our decision and I know the day isn't far. And one more thing Udit, if you think your pain is the bigger than all then trust me it's not, I saw the real pain in that girls eyes but surely you won't be able to understand it because you are lost in yourself."

With this they were gone, while gritting his teeth, his grip on his stick tightened and he marched upto the door, to lock it.

He turned around and resting his back on the door frame, he slid down on the floor like a lonely man in a deserted island.

Tears welled up in his brown eyes, but he didn't cry, he simply sat there, broken and hurt, feeling a deep void in his heart.

"It's better you two stay away from me forever because I don't want you people to see me in my vulnerable state. I am broken beyond repair and I don't want you two to bear my hurt too". He mused mentally as he sat there resting his head on his curled up knees which touched his chest.

He closed his eyes to calm himself down a little but a sad smile curved up on his lips.

"Now I don't even have to close the lights to stay in darkness because it's dark for an eternity". His subconscious reminded him painfully and a stray tear slid down his right eye, which he wiped away harshly with an angry look.

He didn't knew for how long he kept on sitting there in a dead silence until a familiar voice reached his ears and he cursed, "Stupid girl. Can't she ever shut her damn mouth? Since the second I have met her, she is annoying me. God knows, what is her problem? Even when she is far away, she is haunting me".

"Arghh, Karishma!!"

"Karishma, stop it. You will hurt yourself". Archana chided her over excited daughter who has her arms spread wide in the garden as she twirled around enjoying the breeze, squealing like a child and hearing her squeals, the new students came around too.

"Yayy. It's so much fun to dance here Mom".

Some holding their parents hand while some holding the caretakers hand, which were assigned the duty to take care of each one of them.

"What an amazing child! May God bless her. She has just joined and made everyone smile".

The head, Anita Suri whispered standing in a corner with the rest of the teachers who were in awe of the slim girl who was enjoying herself between the flowers and cool wind.

"Karishma, enough baby. See you disturbed everyone around". Archana chided her daughter who bit her lip realizing her fault.

"Is everyone on my backside?" She asked curiously and her mother replied in positive.

She turned around with an apologetic look on her face and Anita scrutinized all other students faces, which fell once her voice stopped reaching their ears.

"Hello Everyone. I am Karishma Wahi, from Varanasi. Welcome to all of you friends. Enjoy and Sorry for interrupting your activities". She introduced in her sweet voice apologizing for her excitement.

As she started to make her way towards her room which was on the exact opposite of the boys hostel, Anita came towards her and caressing her hairs, complimented, "You didn't interrupted us child. In fact all of them got a warm welcome by you which we faculty people failed to give. God bless you. Now you go, rest for the day as your training starts from tomorrow morning".

"Thank you, Ma'am". Once Archana exchanged few words to the head, she took Karishma to her room who was beaming in her own world for some reason much to Archana's happiness.

She had thought that, her daughter would be upset about being away from her and her native place but here, she was smiling throughout.

"Seems, now no one loves me. Excitement of having new friends has captured their mind". Archana teased settling Karishma's luggage in the corner as she was taking in the fresh air standing on the window.

"Huh. Is my mommy complaining?" Turning around to face her mother, she asked curiously making Archana laugh.

"Why would I complain? But I am sure, someone will do when they won't get the best chef's food". She replied walking upto her. Karishma laughed a hearty laugh while Archana gazed at her keenly.

She knew her daughter was troubled from inside, but she didn't knew, why she never revealed herself on the front? It was like she made her new aim, to smile and to make everyone smile, but she wasn't complaining. In fact, she was proud to give birth to such a strong child who valued every second of her life.

"I won't complain. Promise". Karishma said holding the skin of her neck, blinking her lashes and Archana chuckled.

She made her sit on the bed, while Karishma kept her head on her lap taking in the warmth of the woman who was her only support in her dark world.

"Mom, don't miss me much please. I know you are upset that I chose to live here for a few years, but trust me you will feel proud when I will come back home. Promise me, you won't cry missing me."

"Ok my dear mother, I won't." The duo laughed as Archana teased her wiping away her tears and Karishma sat up remembering something.

"Mom, do you think that guy hates me?" She asked keenly remembering Udit's words while Archana stared at her as it was the first time she was talking about a random male.

"No, ofcourse not. But maybe he was upset, since not everyone is strong willed to handle all the challanges of life easily. You don't worry about him. He will be fine now, since he is here.". She explained making her nod her head in affirmation but something in her told her that, he wasn't okay.

His painful plead was troubling her conscience which was never affected by anything else, not even when she was forced to change her ways of living for her own betterment. It was something which he wanted to scream and cry, but he wasn't ever able to do that and Karishma could feel that way exactly because she was in the same situation.

"Okay, it's my time to leave now. I will call you daily, and will come to visit you as soon bank allows me. You take care and keep on smiling. Love you". Archana took her leave after spending some time with Karishma as she hugged her mother tightly while planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

Once, she was sure that her mother was gone, slowly she locked her room with all seriousness as her smile was replaced by a torned look which was enough to reveal the condition of her broken soul.

She walked upto her luggage, taking the help of her stick and opening the zipper of the bag, she took out her parents picture and clutched it to her heart.

"Daddy, I lost you when I was just five but still in those five years, you taught me to always smile even when we are in pain. I hope I am making you proud because I can't trouble Mommy, showing her that it hurts me as much as it hurts others. Please give me strength to achieve my goals". She talked to her father's picture sitting on the bed, as her mind was filled with his vague memories.

It's the strategy of life by many that pain shouldn't be wore like a crown on our head, instead a smile should always be adorned on our lips so that even pain will be forced to leave us on it's own seeing our determination to live happily. And Karishma was one of those people, who followed this agenda like a static belief to life.

It was 8 in the evening when they all were called for the dinner in the dining hall. Understanding the need of all, they were served their refreshments for the noon in their respective rooms, and then for the dinner all the caretakers of the respective sections were given the responsibility to bring all the new entrants to the dining hall, as the old ones were already acquainted with the surroundings.

On one side, where Udit came out half heartedly Karishma came out cheerfully making the lady smile.

"Sir, you wait here. I will just come". The male caretaker said as he asked Udit to wait in the corner which was close to the dining area.

Udit nodded reluctantly as stood in the lone corner, not knowing what else to even do. He hated the fact that he can't even walk around with his own choice instead he was dependent on people now. But he didn't have a choice. It was his new life and whether one accepts or not, they are supposed to live with it.

Simply tired of standing, he started walking ahead not paying any attention to the footsteps that were approaching him and before the other person could aware him of his collision, he collided in the soft female as she landed on her back with Udit on top of her and their bodies froze right there and then.

"What the hell?" He screamed coming out of his shock.

"Ohh no. It's him again". Karishma who too came out, of her dazed state recognized his angry voice as he tried to pull up from her but his chain got stuck in her hairs, "Dammit! Pull this up, will you?"

"Stop screaming in my ears. I am not deaf". She chided finally having enough of his tantrums.

He started to pull his chain out from her hairs, as she winced in pain, and suddenly he pulled the chain with a hard force, in the process bending his head down, in such a way that their lips almost got pressed against each other sending a jolt of electricity down their spines.

One can't really run away from the truth of life now, can they?

How was the chapter guys? Are you liking their chemistry?

What should be the Shipname of Udit and Karishma? Do give your views.

Please do vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 539 36
Two people from a group of childhood friends when meet after 2 years, how will they fight the attraction between them. When the girl is already in lo...
255K 14.8K 29
I still curse that moment when I decided to get into a relationship. I wish I could go back in time and change everything. Well, He/she is not totall...
1.1K 183 27
Hum Tum ~Opposites Attract The story is way too suspenseful and amazing and I am sure you guys will love it.It's a rom-com story🎀 Story of Ashi Khan...
4.2K 381 40
Sometimes you get things to happen your way and you're happy, sometimes you don't and you're hurt. What hurts even more is to experience what you had...