Ten Years Later...

By uekisaito

When Tsunayoshi Sawada,24 known to be as Neo Vongola Primo or Vongola Decimo got a letter from his old classm... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Notice...
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

1.4K 31 4
By uekisaito

After the commotion and lots of incident and punishment, the gang had prepared to go to the reunion as three days passed by them.

The gang decided to gather on Tsuna house first before they wrec- not I mean met their old classmate.

At Sawada's house....

Standing in front of the mirror with nervous bulking in his mind was a man in his twenties with gravity defying hair colour brown.

The handsome man then,

"AH!!!!!  I'm so late already!"

His voice could be heard through the entire house. The commotion then could be heard from the bottom floor as they rushed toward the brunette room.

"Jyuudaime/Tsuna/Sawada/Tsuna-nii/Omnivore/Bossu/Tsunayoshi/Tsuna-kun/Tsuna-san"

"Minna! What are you all doing here? I thought we're gonna wait at the ground."

The brunette only can asked them as he doesn't even realized that he was the one that made them ran upstairs.

Gokudera then stepped forward,

"Jyuudaime, we heard you shout so we immediately ran here."

He, Gokudera Hayato was wearing a tuxedo with an undershirt colour red and improvised version of Vongola Ring belt. Haru also wearing the same colour as Gokudera as she was wearing a dress that reached her ankle colour crimson red.

"Ah. Sorry, Minna. That wasn't on purpose. I just thought that maybe we're late."

Tsuna said while apologizing toward them. Then, a glass shattered can be heard.

"You're really a Dame-Tsuna. You are late you know."

"Reborn!"

"Now, go all of you wait at the downstairs. I will finished preparing in thirty seconds."

Tsuna then continue to prepare himself while Reborn and the gang were pushed out from his room

"But can really Tsuna-kun prepared in thirty seconds?"

"Yeah, I don't think so too."

"Well,  I think everyone is thinking the same thing."

While Kyoko and the other just started their conversation, a door was open and a certain brunette came out of it. The other can only gasp as they simultaneously thought one thing.

'He is scary'

Tsuna then saw that they had not went half down the stairs yet and he immediately reached them.

"Why you all not coming down already?"

"Well, we just...ummm... "

"Let's stop the idle chatter and go down ready."

While Yamamoto was trying to find a word, Hibari interrupted him.

Everyone make a relief sign while some of them sigh at the moment.  They then came down with their boss just to see at the downstairs waiting them were his parent and Yamamoto fiancee, Yuuki from Inzentium Family. (A/N: I will tell the story about Yamamoto and Yuuki on another part)

"Ara Tsu-kun, you looked handsome."

"That's my tuna-fish"

Iemitsu and Nana complimented Tsuna while Yuuki came near him.

"Good morning, Decimo.You look handsome today."

"T-Thank you but you know you don't have to call me Decimo every time you know.We are a family now."

"I know that but my father said I must be formal whenever I see you."

"U-Ugh. Takeshi say something."

"Hahahaha. Tsuna, relax. She doesn't mean harm. She looks beautiful, you know."

"Ta-Takeshi-sama..."

Yamamoto went to Tsuna and put his hand on Tsuna shoulder while Yuuki was blushing from ear to ear and her face was totally red. The girls whom saw these immediately went toward Yuuki and were saying "Good job" to Yuuki.

The group then went outside while waving goodbye toward Tsuna parents. Reborn while on it then kicked Tsuna head.

"Ittttteeeee!!!!! That's hurt Reborn"

"You forgot something, Dame-Tsuna. Looks like I need to quadraple your training for forget it."

Tsuna then tried thinking while denying Reborn. The other also trying to help Tsuna but all of them shrugged their head meaning don't know.

"Actually, I don't remember what I forgot. What did I forget Reborn?"

"You forget your parent, Dame-Tsuna. A boss will never forget a single person on his family. Looks like I really need to multiply your training after all."

"W-W-Wait! I just saw them just now. I don't think I'm forgetting th-"

"Hahahahaha. That's really like you, kid. Tsuna, you really are forgetting something."

"Huh???"

Tsuna just showed his dumbed face when Yamamoto agreed what Reborn say. The others then slowly getting what Reborn said while the one that not getting it(like Ryohei) was told by the one that get the message. The girls that understood that immediately blushed even Kyoko.

"Look, even Kyoko understand it. Tsuna, I'm definitely tor-training you from the beginning."

Reborn said that while pointing toward Kyoko. Tsuna was shocked and immediately reply the hitman.

"What?!?!?! I don't want and will not! But what the message mean Kyoko-chan?"

Tsuna asked while showing know nothing face toward Kyoko. Kyoko just face palmed as Tsuna asked her.

"I didn't know that you are these dense, Tsu-kun."

"Not you too, Kyoko-chan."

"I'll give you a hint. It about my parent too."

Kyoko gave a seducing smile while playing her lips with her finger. Tsuna whom saw that immediately flustered and regain his composure a few seconds later. Then, he immediately blushed.

"I don't know 'it' about that. Gomenne, Kyoko-chan. I should had asked my parent to meet your parent even though we're married already."

"That's okay, Tsu-kun. Well I'm gonna tell Tou-san and Kaa-san first. Wait for me neh."

Kyoko said while went toward Tsuna and kissed his cheek. She then went inside the house while humming happily. Everyone watching the scene grinned except for Reborn as he was preparing to tor-tutor Tsuna more while smirking like crazy. Tsuna saw that immediately paled.

'He definitely planning something that sadistic demon spawned from hell'

thought Tsuna but got read by Reborn.

"Why thank you. Then, Tsuna we will go first. You will wait here with your wife."

"I know that. (while turned toward the others) If you wanna go first just go."

"I will go with you, Jyuudaime"

"Me too, Tsuna."

"Tsuna-nii, me too"

"I'M GOING WITH YOU TO THE EXTREME, OTOUTO"

"Can't you freaking not YELLING everytime, Lawn-head!!!!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, TAKO-HEAD?"

"I will bomb you!!!"

"Wanna fight, Tako-head?"

While all of that commotion happened, Hibari went toward Mukuro and preparing his tonfas on his hand while 'Hn' could be heard.

"Fight me, pineapple herbivore."

Mukuro head whom heard that immediately twitched while popping blood vein. He then materialize his trident out from nowhere which still in mystery for the whole guardian while preparing his battle stance.  

"Oya oya, Skylark-kun. Do you want me to put a hole on your body? 

"Maa maa, calm down both of you. Hibari and Mukuro too. You don't want to make Tsuna angry wouldn't you?"  

The guardian then turned toward Yamamoto while shivering as cold air could be feel although the season right now was summer. The other guardian flinched the moment they could feel the same air. Hibari and Mukuro whom were fighting immediately ceased their fight. 

"You guys....What are you doing? I think I had made myself clear already that I don't want any fight occur right? I think I need to severely punish all of you so that you will remember this day."

Tsuna said while smirking. The guardian knew that his sadistic side had been released and cursed the brunette tutor for rubbing his sadist side on their sky. They knew these could be a very bad situation while the girls were trying to calm Tsuna down but they knew that these situation was called 'Sadist Time'. They really don't want anymore punishment from their sky. Immediately, some had prayed to god earlier so that they can received small punishment. Hibari too immediately hide his tonfas while his whole body was shivering.   

"J-J-Jyuudaime, a-actually Mukuro and Hibari were having friendly chat..."

Gokudera talked to Tsuna first while being followed by Yamamoto from the back.

"Yes, yes. Hibari did say that he wanted to learn some illusion...So just relax okay?"

Hibari(a/n:well he kind of in a simple way piss)...heard that his name was brought upon glared sharply at the Gokudera and Yamamoto while only 'Hn' could be heard. The both of them only could smiled bitterly while Tsuna was doubting their word. 

Then, Kyoko came and went toward Tsuna while smiling. Tsuna then turned toward Kyoko and his expression had changed.

"Tsu-kun, I have told them already. They will be going later on. So, we shoul-...Why all of you had faces like that? Did Tsu-kun did something to all of you?"

Kyoko said while turned toward Tsuna. She had this face that said why you're angry but still to Tsuna she looked super cute. Tsuna then bowed a little and immediately kissed Kyoko lips on the spot. The girls faced turned red in a blink of eye while looking at their partner. The boys looking at Tsuna immediately facepalmed and gaze at the girls while thought 'They must want the same thing' on their head. Reborn saw his student then smiled while took a picture.

"This could be a good item."

Reborn smirked while lower down his fedora, thinking of a plan to torture his student. He then went toward the class reunion that he had Nono organized.

To Be Continued...

#Thanks all of you for be patience with me. I'm EXTREMELY doesn't have time to write. Thanks again and comment me if you want me to add anything.

#I'm also thinking to make Mukuro had a partner. I'm also thinking to make the whole famiglia including Arcobaleno, Cavallone Famiglia, Shimon Famiglia, Giglio Nero Famiglia and Gesoo Famiglia.  Comment me if you object these idea and about their flashback on the punishment, I think I will make an omake. Looking forward on readiing them.

#Finally, I don't own KHR. Only Akira Amano own KHR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
601K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
204K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...