Before the Storm (Dipper x fe...

By LynnPines

(Y/N) gets abandoned by her parents after a month long trip to California. She doesn't know why they did this... More

Key
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Scuttlebutt Island
Chapter 3: Headhunters
First A/N
Chapter 4: Psycho
Chapter 5: Ghosts
YEAH!!!!!
Chapter 6: The Dance
16 facts about me!!!!!!
Chapter 7: Time Confusions
Tagged!!!
Graduation
Chapter 8: Video Games Aren't Always Fun
Wazing
Chapter 9: Size Doesn't Matter
Chapter 10: Halloween's New Date
Chapter 11: Stories
Chapter 12: (Y/n)'s Story
Chapter 13: The Reveal
Tagged by @its_grace_darling
Chapter 14: Switching
FINALLY
Chapter: 16 Dreamworlds
Chapter 17: Gideon Returns
Drawings!!!!!
Chapter 18: Lost!!!
😭😭John Hurt 😭😭
🌲🌲🌲Gravity Falls Day 2017🌲🌲🌲
🎂1 year aniversary🎂
Chapter 19: Walkers!!!
Chapter 20: Hiding Spot?
Chapter 21: Bipper (Ya'll Knew This Was Coming)
Chapter 22: Girl Help
Chapter 23: The 80's
Chapter 24: Memories
Chapter 25: Laser Tag
Chapter 26: Love Potion #9
Chapter 27: Northwest Secrets
Chapter 28: Not What He Seems
Chapter 29a: Crucible Falls
Chapter 29b: Star Falls
August 31st
Chapter 29c: New Falls
Chapter 30: Stanford
Chapter 31: Board Games Are Sometimes Worse
PSA
#GravityFallsDay2018
Chapter 32: Unicorns Are Mean
Chapter 33: Tourist for a Day
Tagged again!
Chapter 34: Birthday Breaking Hearts
Chapter 35: Oddpocalypse pt. 1
Chapter 36: Oddpocalypse pt.2
Chapter 37: Oddpocalypse pt. 3
Chapter 38: (AKA) Epilogue
Gravity Falls Day 2020
3rd times the charm
WATTYS 2020
NEW STORY!!!!!
8/31/22

Chapter 15: Land Before Swine Afterwards

1K 20 36
By LynnPines

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Bros before Dinos!" Soos yells as he hits the geyser hard. They geyser shoots us up into the air and we land into the building above. The building collapses and covers up the hole. We look at each other and leave the pile of rubble.

"I can't believe you did all that for Waddles?!" Mabel says in awe, looking at Stan.

"Well I can't have my niece and her best friend not talking to me." Eh replies as he leans on a tree that has sap on it. "And if I gotta leap onto a Pterodactyl and punch him in the face, then that's what I gotta do."

"That's kinda sappy." Mabel informs.

"W-what? That's how I feel!" Stan retorts.

"No, she means this." I pipe in, pointing at his hand.

"Oh, yeah." He touches Mabel's face with his sappy hand. "Gotcha! Ha ha ha ha." He taunts then realizes that they are stuck together. "Uh-oh." They start to scream. I roll my eyes and start to head to Soos' truck. I get in the front with Dipper and Soos, while the other two and the pig are in the back. Soon they fall asleep and my eyes start to get heavy. I soon fall asleep.

Dipper's P.O.V

I feel something on my shoulder and see that (Y/n) has fallen asleep as well.

"You know dude, you got a pretty good girlfriend, who would risk her life for yours. Just like you would for her." Soos tells me.

I look at her and smile. "Yeah, I guess so." I slowly take off my vest, trying not to wake up the Mer. "That think destroyed my vest!" I see the something is attached to it. I pull out a Pterodactyl tooth. "Soos, look!" I whisper/yell.

"I really dinosaur tooth? That's awesome!" Soos exclaims loudly. (Y/n) snuggles up closer to me, with her eyes scrunched up. "Sorry dudette."

"Not as awesome as you saving us back there. Pterodactyl bros?" I ask holding up my fist.

"Pterodactyl bros." We fist bump. "Whoosh! Hey I pronounced it right that time!"

"Think we need to worry about the rest of those dinosaurs?" I ask.

"I doubt it." He replies, as we drive back to the Shack.

~The Next Day still Dipper's P.O.V~

I woke up to find myself on the couch with (Y/n) still leaning on my shoulder, fast asleep. I hear a noise coming from the kitchen. I look over to the doorway and (Y/n) ends up falling off my shoulder and behind me. 'Whoops' I think. She stretches out on the couch and kinda murmurs a bit, then falls back asleep. I go to the kitchen to see what made that sound. I hope it is not another candy monster, trying to get to the candy again.

"Hey kid, what're you doing up so early?" Stan asks.

"I woke up on the couch and hear you in here." I reply "What are you doing in here anyway?"

"Uh, well, I uh.........hey what's over there." He yells out and throws some dust to block me from getting him as he tries to exit. When the dust disappears Stan's back in towards me with and egg in his hands, trying to hide it from......

"(Y/n), hey kid. What are you doing up so early?" He asks her. 'Ok, now I know he is trying to hide something. It must have something to do with the egg.' I slowly walk up to them, being wary of where I step so I don't creak the floorboards.

"Well I was asleep on the chair when I heard an old man's loud obnoxious voice yelling out." He says, her voice getting a little louder with each word. I take my chance to grab the egg and run towards the living room.

"Wha- hey kids get back here." I hear Grunkle Stan. I don't bother to look back to know that (Y/n) is right behind me. We run into the attic and try to wake up Mabel.

"Never, let me sleep forever." She mumbles as she turns away from me. (Y/n) walks up to the bed after she made sure the door was locked.

"Hey, Mabel, Grunkle Stan has made bacon for breakfast." She says sweetly.

Mabel's eyes widen and she screams out, "No, Grunkle Stan stay away from Waddles!!"

"Mabel calm down Waddles is at the foot of your bed." I tell her.

"Why did you wake me up so early?" She asks.

"Look at what Grunkle Stan had in his hands." (Y/n) says as I pull out the egg.

"Wow cool. What are we gonna do with it?" Mabel asks.

"Well first, we're are probably gonna keep it from Grunkle Stan." I say.

"You know, Dipper, that doesn't look like a normal egg. I think Stan may have taken it from the cave." (Y/n) informs.

"If it is a dino egg. I think I have a pretty good idea of what he is doing with it." I say.

"Yeah, I do too." (Y/n) agrees. Mabel looks at us with a dumbfounded look on her face.

"Oh cool. Mabel him/her and Waddle can be besties." Mabel says in her childish ways.

"Here's the big question though. Are we gonna give it back to Stan?" (Y/n) asks.

"I mean it would be bad to have a dino running all over the place, but then again it would also be awesome to study a dino running all over the place." I say, probably making no sense.

"I never even thought of that. That would be amazing to have info on a dino. Ok give it back to the old man." (Y/n) says.

"I heard that kid." We hear on the other side of the door. The door opens and Stan comes stalking in look a bit p'ed off.

"Here's your egg back." I say handing him said object.

"You're actually gonna let me keep it, kids." He says, surprised.

"Yeah" "Yep" "Sure" We all reply. He walks out of the room and down the stairs with us following him. He sends Soos to find a heating lamp, so we could hatch it. After about two hours we check the egg and it is still cold. It stays that way for most of the day. At night, after Stan had fallen asleep, (Y/n) and I, slip the dino egg under him. He's somehow has this whole creepy-old-man humidity thing going on.

~Next Day~

We all wake up to a loud half-girlish half mannish scream. (Y/n) starts to grin. "Showtime." She says, giggling like a maniac. She rolls off of the mattress and runs downstairs. Mabel and I stare at each other then run after (Y/n). She stops right at Stan's room. "Ready." She says, looking at us. We both nod. She opens the door and we see the most disturbing thing yet, Grunkle Stan wearing only boxers with a tiny dinosaur on it, literally. The dino, which I think it is a Compsognathus, is actually biting Stan's boxers.

"Okay, that's disturbing." I say as I turn Mabel and (Y/n) around with me. After a few minutes I peek over and see the Stan has gotten the baby dino off of his boxers and is now dressed, so I turn around with the girls. Mabel screeches and runs up to the baby dino. She grabs it in her hands and hugs it. The dino looks like a lost and scared puppy.

"What are we gonna name it?" She asks.

"How about, Compy?" (Y/n) puts in.

"I like it. Compy it is." Stan agrees. He walks over to Mabel, who is still hugging the dino, "Hey little Compy, I'm you Mama Stan." Compy jumps out of Mabel's death grip and starts to run around Stan, like it understood.

"I think this just got even creepier. This has to be the weirdest day in Gravity Falls this summer." (Y/n) says.

"Amen to that. And it is not even noon." I reply. We all decide to get dressed for the day and gets some food. Mabel and I put on our normal outfits, while (Y/n) is wearing some capris and a (f/c) tank top, of course with her (f/c) choker. I have never seen her with out it, which makes me happy since I gave it to her. We walk back down the stairs and into the kitchen where Stan is making pancakes. Knowing where this is headed, the three of us walk out of the shack and towards the diner.

"What would you like today?" Lazy Susan asks us.

We all look at each other and say the same thing, "Pancakes."

"Ok that's three pancakes. Anything to drink?" Susan asks.

"Orange juice" "F/D" We all answer.

"Coming right up?" And with that Lazy Susan left.

"So what are we gonna do today?" (Y/n) asks.

"I want to make sure I get it by you first, but I want to do some research on you as a Mer." I say quietly. I see her stiffen up a bit. Was that the wrong thing to say?

(Y/n)'S P.O.V

I stiffened up a bit when Dipper said that he wanted to do some research on my Mer side.

"Don't worry. I won't do any scientific test on you like they have in the movies. I promise." He adds on quickly. I relax a bit.

"Ok sure." I say. After eating, we all head to the lake. When we arrive, Dipper starts to pull the journal out of his vest pocket. I put my hand on the top of it,

"Save it for the other creatures. My info will completely fill in all those other pages." He puts the journal back in the pocket, takes out a notepad and a pen.

"Okay I'm ready, tell us what you know......that wasn't meant to be mean."

"It's ok, I know what you mean." I say. I walk into the water and start to transform. There is a bright light and I fall on my butt. I show my (f/c) tail to them once more. I turn over so I am on my belly and facing the beach. "So where did we leave off?" I ask nonchalantly.

"I think we were talking about your mermaid friends in Laguna Beach, California." Dipper answer.

"Woah wait, you said that there are other mermaids in California!" Mabel squeals.

"Yeah, after they found me in the cave, Aqua, Catharine and Alysia brought me to the bookstore and kept me in the back room till I woke up. They taught me all that I needed to know about being a Mer." I tell them.

"Ok so what other moons are there and what do they do?" Dipper asks.

"Well there is the blue moon and that gives the sirens a chance to turn a mermaid into one of them, mainly ones that already possess a quality of being a siren, like having a good singing voice." I answer, stopping a bit to let him keep up.

"A super blood moon, a supermoon and a lunar eclipse, there are two different reactions. When it is a complete eclipse, it takes away a mermaid's power for a month..............When the eclipse is halfway, it flips the mermaid's personality for a month............When there is just a normal lunar eclipse it makes a mermaid change sides to the sirens.........The last one is a black moon, it is when there are two new moons in the same month, it takes away a mermaid's tail and powers forever, and they can never become a mermaid again." I say, again stopping so Dipper can write it all down.

'With all this info I'm giving him. He will need a whole journal to write this all in.' I think.

"Is that all?" He asks.

"All that I know. If you head to Aqua's bookstore she can tell you more, just tell her that you know me."

"Ok now that the info part is over, how about I race you to the island out there?" Mabel asks. (No it is not Scuttlebutt Island) I looks as if it is 164 feet (50 meters) away.

"I'd beat you before you can even get half way." I say waving my hand like it is nothing.

"Show me, show me show me." She chants.

"Ok." I reply. I push myself back into the water and then turn towards the island.

"I will count down." I look behind me to see Dipper pulling out a stopwatch.

"Seriously?" I ask. He shrugs and replies with a, 'It's for science.' "Ok~"

"Three......two......one." Dipper yells out. I start to kick my tail up and down so I can get away from the sand and swim off towards the island. When I reach it, I pull myself up onto the shore. "(Y/n) you just shattered the world record for 50-meter freestyle!" Dipper yells out.

"Really what time was it?" I ask.

"10.67 seconds." Dipper replies.

"Really wow............I became slower." I say. Even from on the island I can still see the twin's jaws drop. "What my fastest time is like 7 seconds." Dipper is writing down everything so fast that is could just be chicken scratch. He waves his hand to tell me to come back. I swim towards them and ask, "What else do you need to know?"

"Without breaking my promise that I made in the diner, nothing." He answers.

"Ok we should probably get back and help Stan with Compy." I say.

"Sure it looks like it is about afternoon." Dipper says looking up to the sky. We all get up and start the trek back to the shack.

~Time skip~

When we reached the shack, we saw Stan leading a group of tourist, with Compy following behind.

"Looks like Compy has been following Stan all day. Let's head inside." I tell the twins.

"Dipper~! (Y/n)~!" Stan calls out. We both stop and cringe, wondering what he is calling us for in that sing-song tone.

"Yes Grunkle Stan." We say in unison.

"I have a job for you two." He says. Dipper looks at me and vice-versa. 'Oh no' I think. Stan tells us that it would be a great idea to make us dress up as creatures to pull in more customers. He hands us clothing and accessories and tells us to get ready for tomorrow.

~Time skip brought to you by the Pteracuda~

"Well this is demeaning." Dipper says as he comes into the attic wearing his costume.

"Yeah well at least you aren't making a mockery of what you are." I retort. Dipper is dressed, as Stan refers him, as 'Pre-teen wolf boy'. I am dressed as 'Pre-teen fish girl'. We walk, or in my case trip, down the stairs.

"Hey you ok?" Dipper mumbles through his fake set of fangs, as he helps me up.

"Yeah, thanks." I reply. We look at the 'sets' that Stan had made. Dipper has a stage that is behind a red curtain. I have a rock that look like it came out of the Little Mermaid. "Let's get this over with." I say with a sigh. I waddle over to the rock and get into position.

He walks over to the stage next to me. "I still hate this."

"I know but it is a good place to keep an eye on Compy."

"Yeah I guess you're right."

"Aren't I always?"

"No." He replies, making me frown.

"And here we have the mysterious Pre-teen wolf boy." Stan announces pulling the curtain back.

"Grunkle Stan. This is demeaning." Dipper repeats.

"What? I don't know "de meaning" of that word!" He and the tourist laugh at Dipper. I look over at him, even if he can't see me, and give him an apologetic look. "If you throw money at him, he dances." Stan adds in. Everyone starts to cheer and chunks the coins at the poor wolf boy. Said boy tried his best to dance, but he wasn't doing a very good job at it. Finally, Stan ended his torture and was about to begin mine.

"And here is his pre-teen girlfriend. He tried to protect her, but I captured them both. Introducing the fish girl." He pulls the curtain and reveals me in my lame costume.

"Grunkle Stan I can't feel my feet." I complain.

"Aww, you hurt my feet lings." (I know really lame quip. I am not good at it.) He quips and, of course, everyone laughs. I see out of the corner of my eye Dipper giving me the same look I gave him. "If you throw money at her, she sings." At this I actually look at Dipper in fear and see that he is shaking his head, mentally saying not to do it. My gaze is broken when a coin hits me in the head, followed by a shower of coins and dollar bills. I sigh and start to sing a Spanish lullaby that I know.

'A la nana nanita ella, nanita ella

Mi niña tiene sueño benito sea, benito sea

A la nana nanita ella, nanita ella

Mi niña tiene sueño benito sea, benito sea

Fuentecita que corre clara y Sonora

Ruiseñor que en la selva

Cantando y llora

Calla mientras la cuna se balancea'

While I am singing I see that my powers have taken effect on all the men. They all are, excluding Dipper, have glossy eyes. They all take handfuls of money and toss it into the 'pond' surrounding my rock. One glossy-eyed young boy, about Dipper and my age, slowly walks up and stops right in front of me. He looks familiar to me, but I don't go into it too much I just really want to finish this song quickly. When I finally finish the song all the men and the young boy go back to normal. Stan shakes his head, apparently my singing affects all ages, and go back to showing the group around. Before the young boy walks pass me, I take a good look at his eyes and see that the irises are a pure hazel. Dipper walks up to me.

"Hey you ok?" He asks, sitting down in the 'pond'.

"I am fine. It is just that one boy who walked up to me during the song. I feel like I have seen him before."

Young Boy's P.O.V

"I am fine. It is just that one boy who walked up to me during the song. I feel like I have seen him before." I hear her say to the boy. I have to be very careful about how to watch them.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

We go through about three more shows before there is a break in tourist coming and going. I have seen Compy follow Stan all over the place. Heck I think that Compy is becoming Stan. When I hear him squawk, I swear that I hear 'no refunds.' I tell Dipper about it and he says that he has seen it too. As we talk, I see Compy again. He is pickpocketing one of the tourist. "Dipper we are gonna have to take Compy away from here." I point over to the dino and Dipper understands exactly what I am talking about.

"Come on let's get him trapped." Dipper says taking my hand and starts to drag me.

"Dip. STOP!" I yell. He lets go of me and turns around to see me making out with the floor.

"Sorry." He picks me up bridal style and takes me up to the attic so we can change out of the annoying costumes. After we change, we race downstairs to see Compy stealing jewels and money. Grunkle Stan is trying to corner Compy, but it isn't working.

"Stan, you close up the Shack, while we try and get Compy." I walk up to him.

"What no, I am not going to lose money." He retorts.

"You will lose a whole lot more when one of the tourist sue you for endangering the welfare of children." I counter.

"You got a good point there kid." He says leaving us to deal with the sneaky dino. We look around for Compy and finally find him on top of the shack sitting on a pile of his loot. He kinda looks like a dragon with a hoard of gold, hissing at anyone who comes to close. I turn to Dipper and we begin form a plan.

Dipper's P.O.V

(Y/n) and I run in different directions, just as we had planned. I was to distract the dino while (Y/n) stole the jewels back.

"Hey you over grown lizard." I yell getting its attention. Compy turns towards me and I ran away from the Shack. Now is (Y/n)'s chance to get the stolen gems. After a while of running away from Compy, I hear the lovely voice of my girlfriend.

"Dipper come on. Get inside!" She yells. I love to her and see she is holding part of the dino's hoard. Before I even get know what is happening, I see Compy run past me and head straight for (Y/n). I see her smirk as she stands her ground in the doorway.

"(Y/n) what are you waiting for? Move!" I yell. She gazes over at me and smirks. Compy comes barreling towards her then he stops right in front of her. I notice that her mouth is moving like she is talking. "You got a good point there kid." He says leaving us to deal with the sneaky dino. We look around for Compy and finally find him on top of the shack sitting on a pile of his loot. He kinda looks like a dragon with a hoard of gold, hissing at anyone who comes to close. (Y/n) turns to me and we begin form a plan. (Y/n) and I run in different directions, just as we had planned. I was to distract the dino while (Y/n) stole the jewels back.

"Hey you over grown lizard." I yell getting its attention. Compy turns towards me and I ran away from the Shack. Now is (Y/n)'s chance to get the stolen gems. After a while of running away from Compy, I hear the lovely voice of my girlfriend.

"Dipper come on. Get inside!" She yells. I love to her and see she is holding part of the dino's hoard. Before I even get know what is happening, I see Compy run past me and head straight for (Y/n). I see her smirk as she stands her ground in the doorway.

"(Y/n) what are you waiting for? Move!" I yell. She gazes over at me and smirks. Compy comes barreling towards her then he stops right in front of her. I notice that her mouth is moving like she is talking.

I see Compy lies down and nuzzles (Y/n) with its head. I walk up with my jaw to the ground. "How did you do that?" I ask.

"It's a boy, Dipper." Is all she replies. I think about it for a minute before I get what she said. I chuckle a little bit as she commands the dino to allow us to get on it. Compy nods its head down on (Y/n)'s hand, showing that it trusts us. (Y/n) climbs on and holds out her hand to me. "Do you trust me?"

"What?!" I ask in shock.

"Do you....trust me?" She asks again.

"I thought the boy always asks the princess that question." I joke as I take her hand and pull myself onto Compy. (Y/n) whistles and Compy starts running off towards town. "(Y/n) what are we doing?"

"Taking Compy to Farmer Sprott." She replies. I just go along with her idea. When we reach Farmer Sprott's home I spot a cow with a bunch of legs poking out from different parts of its body. 'Weird' "Farmer Sprott!" She yells out as she slides off the dino. I do the same as he comes running out.

"(Y/n), hey I haven't see you since I caught you stealing my pie along with a bunch of little men." He says, not even noticing that I am here.

"Now is not the best to bring...up...the...past." She says nodding at me on the last four words.

"What can I do for you two?" Sprott asks, now noticing my presence.

"We have another addition to your petting zoo." (Y/n) says waving at Compy. Sprott looks back and forth between both of us and the dino.

"Ah I see." He says taking Compy away.

"There problem solved." She says, looking over at me. Just as she says that there is a scream coming from the farm house. Sprott comes running out with Compy right at his heels, literally. Sprott hides behind (Y/n).

"Stop!" She yells at the rampaging dino. He stops immediately. "Sprott," She moves out of the way to show said man. "Is your owner now. I do not want to come back here and make you behave again." She scolds the dino. Compy lies down like a dog. 'Excuse me.' "Thank you. Now apologize to Sprott." 'It's a dino.' Compy grumbles and sits up but looks away from the man. "And it's close to my birthday." She mumbles to the dino. Compy looks over at (Y/n) and see that she is pouting. He grumbles again and places his nose on Sprott's hand. (If you get either of the references then I love you as family.) "There now Dipper and I are going to leave now. Bye Compy." (Y/n) says. She starts walking past me so I follow. I didn't even take two steps before I end up eating dirt.

"Ahh!" I girl scream as I hit the ground. (Y/n) turns around to see the sight of Compy sitting on top of my back like a freaking dog. She starts laughing as she walks back to help me.

"Are you gonna let my boyfriend go or am I gonna have to pry you off?" She asks him. I swear I feel the dumb dino pout before feeling the weight being lifted off of me. I flip over and see Compy sitting on his butt with his tongue out.

"(Y/n) I think you spell worked too well." I inform as she helps me up.

"Why do you say that?"

"Well just look at Compy." I point to the dino.

"Oh now I see. When I sung to him, there was only one song that popped in my head. And it just so happened to be a love song." She informs.

"So he has become a love sick puppy." I say.

"Yeah, I guess so. Honestly I think he is better like this." She says, laughing at the end due to Compy chasing a butterfly. I can't help to laugh as well.

"Do you think we can get away from here before he realizes it?" I ask looking at her. She looks at me, about to answer when we hear a yell. I look over to see Sprott riding the dino.

"Yes, yes I do." She replies. We run into the forest, not looking back.

"So how do we get back to the shack?" I ask.

"I thought you knew!" (Y/n) exclaims.

"You're the one who spent three months in the woods!" I yell.

"Yeah, I know. I just wanted to see your angry face, it's adorkable." She says bopping my nose. I chuckle and start to follow her through the forest. After a few minutes, I feel as though I'm being watched.

"(Y/n)"

"I know. I feel it too. Just keep walking." A few minutes later, I hear a rustling in the bushes.

"Y-" I don't even get to finish her name before a hand covers my mouth.

"Dipper did you say something?" She says as she turns around. "Oh would you let go of him, Jeffery." She sneers his name.

"Why would I when he is going to steal our queen?" 'Jeffery' replies.

"Hmm?" 'What?'

"Dipper, Jeff. Jeff, Dipper."

"Jfff" I muffle.

"Oh yes, now I remember you. You're the one that stole our other queen."

"Wait you two know each other?" She asks. I struggle against Jeff's grip on my mouth, and finally am able to bite him.

"Gah." Jeff yells out as he lets me go. I scramble away from the gnome. (Y/n) helps me up and hugs me.

"Ok how do you know Jeff?" She asks after she pulls out from the hug.

"Ok so you remember when you first met Mabel and I?" I ask.

"Yes, I woke up to your sister trying to clean my wounds." She answers.

"No, I mean before that."

"Oh, I was in the forest when I heard loud thuds, so I ran away for the noise. The next thing I know is I am getting thrown through the air." She explains.

"Those loud thuds were these guys." I say pointing to the tower of gnomes that Jeff use to grab hold of me.

"Those tiny boys, really Dipper. I highly doubt it."

"You have lived here longer than I have and you are telling me that you have yet to see them grow into a monster."

"I always used my power on them!" She yells out, then claps her hand over her mouth.

"Maybe she is perfect." I hear Jeff mumble.

"What?" I ask looking towards the main gnome.

"Dipper, what's wrong?" (Y/n) asks. I don't get to answer before she kneels down and covers her ears.

"(Y/n) are you ok? What the matter? (Y/n)?" I ask worriedly. She soon stands up and shakes her head. "You alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine for the moment." I look around and see that we are surrounded by a large group of gnome.

"Oh no." I say before I feel a sharp pain on the back on my head. (Comment if you said this line in Sir Fix-A-Lot's voice. If you understand who Sir Fix-A-Lot is I applaud you.) My vision blurs as I fall to the ground.

"Dipper!" I hear (Y/n) scream. I see her form being tied to a stick by her hands and feet.

"No." I whisper before everything goes black.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

After hearing that high pitch noise, I noticed that we were surrounded by gnomes.

"Oh no." I hear Dipper mumble before hearing a loud noise like a baseball get hit by a bat. I see, out of the corner of my eye, Dipper fall to the ground.

"Dipper!" I scream as the gnomes grab hold of me and tie my hands and legs to a stick like I am a witch. They drag us to their cave, some of them tie Dipper to a crystal while the others are putting a dress on me, over my regular clothes of course. Jeff and his minions leave to get him ready for the 'wedding'. "Dipper, Dipper wake up." I plead. "Come on Dipper wake up." I see a crystal right at me feet. I try to move my feet enough to kick the crystal towards the unconscious boy. I struggle until my ankles are raw. "Dipper come on wake up. I want to know if you are ok." I look over at Dipper and notice that he is breathing slowly and deeply. 'Good he is just asleep. Wait is that blood!' I scream out in my head. He could have a concussion. I start struggling again to make the ropes loose. My struggling is in vain because all I get from it is raw wrists and even more raw ankles. Jeff comes out into the open wearing a tiny tux.

"You ready to be our queen?" He asks.

"I rather die than marry a pipsqueak!" I yell out. "And you hurt my boyfriend. Ya'll are all lonely."

"Fine if you can find us a worthy queen then you can go free." Jeff says.

"There is one flaw with your plan. How can I help you if I am still tied to this stick?" I inform.

"Eh...eh...fine! You and him can leave but you must be back by the end of the week with our new queen." He says, snapping his fingers and the other gnomes untie my arms and legs. I land on my feet but fall to the ground due to my ankles.

"That only gives me four days." I say trying to push myself up.

"Not my problem." Jeff says as he leaves. I drag myself to Dipper. When I reach him, I untie his arms and place his head in my lap. My dress is getting all bloody but I don't care, I just want Dipper to wake up. I would run to the Shack but my ankles hurt too much to move anymore. I look around and spot a little pond just about a foot away. I drag Dipper over without hurting him even more than he already is. The moment I get him to the edge of the pond, I collapse. Luckily, I am able to put the back of his head in the water. I can feel the water run up my arms and over his wound. 'Hopefully I'm not too late.' I think before my pain is too much and I pass out.

Dipper's P.O.V

'Ow my head hurts. Why does it feel wet? Am I bleeding? What happen? Where's (Y/n)?' I open my eyes to see the celling of a cave. I turn my head to the right and notice I am in a pond. 'So that is why I'm wet.' I turn my head to the left and see (Y/n) unconscious next to me. I jolt up and shake her.

"(Y/n) come on." I tell her. She opens her eyes and looks at me.

"Dipper! You're awake! Are you ok?" She says, quickly sitting up.

"Woah easy. I'm fine, my head just hurts a little bit." I look over her and notice her wearing a white dress and has cuts on her ankles and wrists. "What happen to you and why are you wearing a wedding dress?"

"I will explain everything when we get back to the Shack." She replies as she tries to stand up. "Ow! My ankles haven't healed yet." She cries out in pain.

"Come on (Y/n)." I say as I pick her up and put her on my back.

"Dipper go easy. You just healed." She caringly says.

"I feel fine. And my head only stings a little." I tell her.

"You are so stubborn sometimes." She replies as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Well we have to bandage up your ankles." I tell her as I walk out of the cave.

"Just put my legs in the water, I'll heal there." She says in a groggy voice. I don't say anything else as I hear her slightly, softly snoring. 'What did she mean by she will heal in the water? Is it due to her being a Mer?' I think as I continue on towards the Shack. When I arrive I bring her inside and lay her down on the chair. Grunkle Stan comes in and sees her laying there.

"Kiddo you didn't, did you?" He asks.

"What?! No I didn't!" I yell out.

"Ok geez kid, calm down I was kidding." He starts to laugh. "So what's wrong with her?" I explain everything that I knew. "Gnomes? Did you two get into Mabel's Smile Dip?"

"No, there were real gnomes. (Y/n) can tell you when she wakes up." I tell him.

"Sure kid." He says as he rolls his eyes. I bring in a chair from the kitchen so I could sit down as Stan goes back to what he was doing before. 'I wonder what they did to her. I am a really cruddy boyfriend to get her into this condition.' I think. I hear the door open and a gasp. I turn my head to see Mabel staring at (Y/n).

"W-What happen?" She asks. I explain everything once again. By the time I had finished it became dark and (Y/n) had been out for about 2 hours.

"Hey kiddos, how is she doing?" Grunkle Stan asks, looking in from the doorway to the kitchen.

"Still asleep. I hope she's ok."

"Hey Dipper? How did you heal so quickly?" Mabel asks.

"I don't really know. I woke up with (Y/n) next to me and my head and her arms in a pond." I answer.

"Dipper look up Mers in the journal." She whispers to me.

"Oh right." I jump up and pull the book out from my vest pocket. I flip through to the page about the water based creature. "Found it! Ok it says that they can heal themselves using wa-ter wait a minute. (Y/n) told me to just put her legs in the water before we left the gnome's gave.

"Remember when Robbie punched her, she was out of sight the whole day. She could have been in a pond during that time, healing herself." Mabel informs.

"Yes, but no one followed her, did they?"

"I didn't and you were too busy hiding from Robbie to notice."

"I saw her one time sneak off." Stan says coming back to the living room.

"Can you show us where she heads?" I ask excitedly.

"Sure I can, if it completely leads straight to the pond, that is another story." He replies.

"Ok then let's go." I say as I pull (Y/n) onto my back again. We all set out with Grunkle Stan leading us. After what feels like half an hour we arrive to a clearing with a waterfall.

"This has to be it, but where's the cave?" Mabel asks.

"My guess is the waterfall. The is a cave behind it." I say.

"What makes you think that, kid?" Stan asks.

"I watch a lot of mystery movies." I answer. I waste no time going through the water with (Y/n). Of course we get soaked and (Y/n) starts to transformed. I get to the pond just as she pops her tail. I lay her down in the water and see water flow up from the flippers of her tail over the scratches, healing them in the process. 'So that's how I healed. (Y/n) used the rest of her energy to heal my head.' I think. I get pulled out of my thoughts when I hear a groan.

"D-Dipper?" (Y/n) asks.

"Yeah I'm here. Are you ok?" I ask.

"I will be once I am out of this pond and back to the Shack." She replies, laughing a bit.

"Ok hold on." I say smiling, as I pull her out. "Ok you still have a lot to tell me about Mers."

"Yeah I guess I do." She says. After a few minutes, her tail finally dries and I help her up.

"Let's go back home." I tell her as we hold hands and walk to the waterfall. "Wait how are you going to get out without getting wet?"

"You are completely right about how much more I need to tell you about me." She says waving her hand in front of her, moving the water fall back like a curtain.

"Why am I sill surprised by this stuff anymore." I say in awe, throwing my hands in the air. (Y/n) giggles at my reaction. We walk out of the cave just for (Y/n) to get clomped by Mabel.

"Oh thank God you are ok!" She yells.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." (Y/n) replies. "Can we go back to the shack?"

"The kid's right...the Shack's been closed all day because of you two." Stan says and I roll my eyes at the remark.

"Yeah, yeah whatever old man." (Y/n) says. Mabel and I snicker at her comment.

"I'll call you an old man." Stan yells. "Ahhh." He grabs ahold of his ears.

"Did you do that?" I ask (Y/n).

"Nope." She replies popping the 'p'. "That was all karma for being a cheapskate. Besides right now I can't do that even if I wanted to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 14K 25
When (Y/N) was born, her parents made a mistake that would come back to haunt them. But what does it mean for (Y/N)? [Under Editing and Expansion?] C...
64.5K 1.9K 22
Being new to a mysterious town isn't always easy, especially when little things make life start to change drastically. Secrets unfold and mystery's t...
3.6K 68 22
!!Finished!! Dipper has always been protective of Mabel. Its how siblings are, looking out for each other. However, recently Dipper has started actin...
439K 16.6K 26
{Spoilers} Book 1 (Y/N) was finally back in Gravity Falls where she could catch up with her old friends and see what had changed since her last visit...