Twisted

By jazmennn_

Micah Grayson has had a dark cloud over him since the day he was born. His parents said he was their bad luck... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
???
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Questions
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 continuation
....
Chapter 51
Chapter 52: Snippet
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 23

49.4K 3.1K 1K
By jazmennn_

Chapter 23:

Micah Grayson

"Why must you look so mean all the time?" Cassie questioned as they walked through the mall.

Of course she'd dragged Micah there against his will, but he could've at least pretended to like it in her opinion.

Tucking his lips he looked at the many people who flooded the mall and wanted to cringe. He hated being around too many people at one time.

Every time someone passed too close to him he made sure he moved out the way so they wouldn't touch him.

"Ion like this type of shit. Then you got this damn dog in here with us." Micah said turning his nose up at blue who rested in Cassie's arms.

Looking at blue Cassie covered his ears. "Stop being mean to my baby. What's wrong with him being here?"

"Uhh he's a fucking dog and you parading his ass around the mall. Shit just unsanitary." Micah said truthfully no liking when people did stuff like that.

Rolling her eyes Cassie mumbled something under her breath before walking into Sephora.

"Yea yea say it with yo chest little nigga." Micah called behind her before walking over to a nearby bench refusing to go into the makeup store.

Deciding against sitting at the bench in his nice jeans he posted up on a wall nearby. With his legs crossed at the ankle he casually scrolled through his phone looking at nothing in particular making himself look busy while he waited.

"Micah?" He heard a female voice call out causing him to suck his teeth and look up.

When he did his eyes met up with the presence of Ashley Griner. She spoke to him at school on occasion and he spoke back but that was that. She was a cute girl but Micah didn't have time for her.

"Wassup?" He said giving her a dry head nod looking back at his phone.

He expected her to walk away, but she didn't. She stood awkwardly in front of him trying to find a way to ask him out.

"You want sumn?" Micah finally asked again looking at her yet against as she stood with her hands in her back pocket.

Biting her lip Ashley shrugged nervously. "Yea, I was kinda hoping we could exchange numbers and get together sometime."

Squinting his eyes at her Micah chuckled a little. Running his hands through his hair that he was debating on cutting he ran his tongue over his lips.

"I know you know I got a girlfriend so what you really on?" Micah asked cutting right to the chase.

"Maybe I just want to be friends. I won't step on her toes."

Biting his bottom lip Micah just looked at her. "Is that right?" Micah questioned feeding into her little game.

He'd played her game before so he was very familiar with what she really wanted from him.

"It is." Ashley said grabbing his phone from him and putting her number into it before giving it back. "If you call then I'll know." She said biting her lip.

"If I don't?" Micah questioned raising his brow.

"You will." Ashley assured him before walking off.

Laughing Micah shook his head. He definitely wasn't going to hit her up but it was cool that she had confidence.

Looking up he saw Cassie who wasn't too happy about him being so friendly.

"What's yo problem?" Micah questioned following behind her.

"You disrespectful." Cassie said walking toward the parking garage.

"I wasn't even talking to that damn girl." Micah said lying.

Stopping Cassie turned to look at him. "So both y'all mouths was moving but y'all wasn't talking? Ok Micah." Cassie laughed walking toward her jeep that they'd rode in today.

"You tripping." Micah said waving her off.

Nodding her head Cassie looked at him before holding her hand out. "You right give me the keys so we can go."

Reaching into his pocket Micah handed her the keys.

Unlocking the doors to the car Cassie let blue crawl in as she got into the driver seat and slammed the door being sure to lock it.

When Micah approached the passenger side it was locked causing him to suck his teeth.

"Aye Cassie I ain't gone lie to you if you don't open this door imma fuck you up." Micah threatened as Cassie simply shrugged starting the car.

"CASSIE!" Micah shouted banging on the window causing a scene.

Holding her ear Cassie pretended she couldn't hear him. "What's that I can't hear you? Yo mouth moving but you not talking." Cassie smirked putting the car in reverse.

Fuming at the scene Cassie was causing Micah took his shirt off wrapping it around it fist. "So you gone keep fucking with me right? Ok."

I know this nigga not Cassie thought before her passenger window shattered causing blue to bark loudly jumping in the backseat.

"Fucking asshole!" Cassie screamed speeding out the parking lot leaving Micah there pissed off and shirtless with a now bloody fist.

"FUCK YOU BITCH AND I WANT MY DOG." Micah shouted watching her speed off.

She hadn't planned to leave him at first, but she also didn't expect his crazy ass to punch her window out.

***
Cassie Reynolds

Since Micah had been threatening her Cassie hadn't been home. Her and blue were currently at Mya's.

"Wait because I'm truly amused. You thought you was crazy but that nigga showed yo ass and went savage?" Mya laid across her bed laughing as Cassie sat on the floor with blue not finding it funny.

"It's not funny Mya." Cassie poured rubbing blue's stomach.

Her phone buzzed next to her but she refused to answer. It wasn't anybody, but Micah promising to fuck her up.

"I'm sorry friend." Mya said trying to catch her breath. "Yo boy with the shits. You better stop playing with him. This ain't Peyton you playing with."

Hearing Pey's name made Cassie's stomach turn. They still had no clue where he was or what happened to him.

"I know I'm not suppose to care but I do." Cassie said in reference to Peyton.

Sighing Mya twisted her lips to the side. "You're entitled to feel that way it's normal. I'd be worried if you didn't. Who said you couldn't?"

"Micah." Cassie sighed. "He didn't say I couldn't but more so said I shouldn't with everything. I see his point but at the end of the day he's still a person you know?" Cassie shrugged ignoring yet another one of Micah's calls.

"Well I damn sure wasn't team Peyton but I get where you're coming from."

Nodding her head Cassie stayed quiet while playing with her fingers.

"Cassie you ever think that Micah knows what happened to Peyton or where he might be?" Mya asked causing Cassie to frown.

"He's a lot of things Mya but he'd never." Cassie defended.

Lifting her hands in surrender Mya bit her lip. "I'm not accusing just asking with all this police talk and rumors. But you're right it was silly of me to ask."

Cassie's phone rang again and she finally answered it.

"What Micah?!" Cassie said into the phone with much hostility.

"Aye lower yo fucking tone Cassie. You really been playing with me for too long. The fuck you at?"

"In my skin." Cassie answered sarcastically.

"Oh you a comedian now? Alright we gone see. Where you at?" Micah questioned again growing annoyed.

"Minding my business Micah damn. Go call Ashley."

"If I wanted to call the bitch I wouldn't be calling yo ass. Man stop fucking playing with me. You pissing me off." 

"You called me. Bye." Cassie said hanging up the phone and groaning.

Mya sat Indian style on the bed laughing quietly.

"Shut up Mya." Cassie threatened rolling her eyes.

Before Mya could speak her phone rang causing her to reach over and grab it before answering.

"House of beauty this is cutie." She said into the phone.

"Cassie over there?" Micah questioned from the other line causing Mya's eyes to get big as Cassie looked at her skeptically.

"What's wrong?" Cassie mouthed.

Placing the phone on speaker Mya continued to talk.

"Uhh no she's at home I thought." Mya said causing Micah to suck his teeth as Cassie motioned for her not to tell him anything.

"So birds of a feather lie together huh?" Micah questioned chuckling.

"Micah she not here I don't know-" as she was going further into her lie blue started barking after recognizing Micah's voice which caused Cassie to raise up and hung up the phone.

Looking at each other the two looked spooked.

"You think he gone come over here?" Mya questioned.

Biting her lip Cassie looked out the blinds seeing Micah's car parked along the curb with him leaned against.

Hurriedly closing the blinds Cassie cursed under her breath before looking down at her phone that buzzed with a text message.

Micah😻🙊: Bring me my damn dog

"What's the matter?" Mya asked.

"He's outside." Cassie mumbled.

--------------------

Short I know 🙄 y'all will live

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 107 38
Jenny is 17, on the outside she is the typical cheerleader dating the jock. Shes popular and where she is they dont know her secrets and thats how sh...
391 15 11
**THE FIRST CHAPTER SUCKS I'M SORRY** Kara De Léon has always had it all as the Queen Bee of the top-notch private school known as Joyce Kilmer Acade...
2K 117 56
Emerson Vermont, high school senior just wants to graduate and leave her hometown and all the drama (she probably caused too) behind. But what you wi...
53.9K 1.1K 37
Once Kenna Wellington's stepbrothers come into her life, crazy can't even begin to explain it. Her life was totally fine with her two best friends an...