The Akatsuki caught me..

By KupcakexKiller

I DONT OWN NARUTO, OR THE AKATSUKI!!! I own Kuro, though. This is an OC x Akatsuki love story. I'm new, so I... More

The Akatsuki caught me..
Chapter 1: Remember who you are
Chapter 2: Never
Chapter 3: Meetings
Chapter 4: Pancakes
Chaper 5: The Day
Chapter 6: Dream
Chapter 7: The Man With Red Eyes
Chapter 8: Too Funny..
Chapter 9: Katsu!
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11: The Artists' in the Akatsuki
Chapter 12: The Night
Chapter 13: The Forbidden Question?!
Chapter 14: The Fight
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16: Your Going Down!!
Chapter 17: No way!
Chapter 18: Something's off..
Charecter update!
Chapter 19: Missions!
Chapter 20: Visions
Chapter 21: Moving On
Chapter 22: Akatsuki Game Night! Just what I need!
Chapter 23: 7 Minutes in.. Hell!
Chapter 24: What A Night..
Chapter 25: First Attempt
Chapter 26: The 2nd and Last
Valetine's Day (Special!)

Kuro's Abilities

12K 315 6
By KupcakexKiller

(Sorry guys!! I'm working on Chapter 3 right now, I just wanted to get more of her Abilities in first, then It'll make more sence!!!!)

Physic Span: Basically a sheild that'll hold for as long as she can concentrate. Also heals her.

(French; Corpses Rising)Cadavres Rising: Ritual for rising the dead, giving them life, mind control, etc.

(German; Binding Air) Binding Luft: Takes the air around the target, and sucks it all out of their system.

(German; Air Suffocation) Luft Erstickung: Allows her to bend the air around her target, specifically the neck, and suffocate them.

(French meaning; Shocking Death) Mort Atroce: Allows her to channel lightning from her body, to another object with just one touch, causing an immediate Death, or a severe injury.(Like Sasuke's Lightning Blade)

Teleport: Allows her body to physically dissaper and re-apper within a second. Destination is chosen.

Mind Control: Lets her control the person she's looked at in the eyes last.

Physic Seep: Lets her physic powers all come to the outside, showing a white-purple glow. During this she can bend and form her 'glow' into anything, at anytime.

Shadow Twin: Creates an exact copy of her, created out of the darkness around. If the copy goes into the light, It will not affect it.

Physic Wave: Sends a blast of her energy into the area around her, reachs up to an acre away.

This should be all for now, I'll post Chapter 3 soon!!

~xXKuroXx~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 195 54
A criminal organization has moved into town. Working for the mysterious "Mother", the gang leaves havoc in their wake. It's up to the Akatsuki to cat...
14.6K 357 23
"I belong in the Akatsuki Kakashi, theres no going back," I growled in his ear, ignoring the pain in my stomach. He pulled his kunai out, "I wish you...
41.7K 792 10
Akatsuki x reader HC, drabbles, scenarios, etc. The first couple of chapters were written long ago and really suck, so sorry. Gender Neutral Reader P...
123K 4.1K 9
Rare Pairing Alert 🚨!!!!!! KazuNaru. Kazuku X Naruto. Naruto was raped by the bastard and is now carrying his child, when Naruto leaves the villag...