Death's child at Hogwarts

By Bananasbeviolet

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR PERCY JACKSON, I AM NOT RICK RIORDAN OR J.K. ROWLING! Hundreds of ye... More

Chapter 1 - Hecate gives a history lesson
Chapter 2 - The Hogwarts Express
Chapter 3 - Frienemies of course
Chapter 4 - Half-eagle, half-horse, all evil
Chapter 5 - The fears you knew you had (and some you didn't)
Chapter Six - Nico Di Angelo, AKA Your Personal Therapist

A/N: Break from PJO

3.4K 55 14
By Bananasbeviolet

Hey guys, now I know I've been SUPER unactive with this story lately, and the thing is... I've kind of had a really long break from PJO, and it's taking me a while to get back into this.

I'm not trying to make excuses, because this is also partly down to me just being a massive procrastinator, the fact I'm constantly drawing, and how I'm going to school after being home-schooled for a good few years.

I will try my very best to get back into PJO and HP, and get some more chapters done.

~ B.B.V/Hannah

A/N: I am BACK PEOPLE! It's summer time, and I just finished my first few terms of school in six years o_O so yeah, that was a thing. Hopefully now that I have some more free time I'll be able to update more often! Keep your fingers crossed!

-B.B.V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 22.1K 48
He'd finally found them. Tom Riddle's heir. A boy no older than seventeen, with hair of a raven night and eyes of a churning ocean. The wizened old...
84.3K 1.9K 30
"Five of the elements four combine With the great desires of all our time With one who changes and one now free To worlds which they have yet to see ...
200K 3.9K 29
When Sally Jackson gets attacked, Percy Jackson finds out about a secret Sally had been keeping about her side of the family. He finds out his grandf...
639K 15.5K 35
(The rewritten version is up) What if Nico had a younger brother? One that wants to take over the world? Not just the world, but wants to achieve imm...