Dominus

By MizzLarryStylinson

Harry is of a superior species, rare and genetically untameable. He meets his missing piece in the form of Lo... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Updates
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 13

1.9K 53 6
By MizzLarryStylinson

Louis mewled and let his weight fall forward, tummy cradled by a dampened pillow from their currently extravagant hotel room. He was sore and Harry didn't seem to care, making Louis doubt whether today was the day to wear his pastel pink panties.

Harry had woken up from his nap feeling far more rejuvenated than his mate thought he could be, and Louis opened his eyes soon to being roughly eaten out under the covers. The secret was explicit and Harry's form was beneath the comforter, hidden from sight as he sloppily worked his tongue into his mate.

After one orgasm that way, Louis thought it would be over. He thought. His Dominus was quite convincingly an animal and covered his body with his own, thrusting once into his clenching tight heat and fucking indelicately to prompt his knot. Louis didn't hate the mistreatment of his Dominus, not at all. He just made sure that his front was cushioned and accepted a kiss with too much tongue and teeth from the Dominus looming over him.

It's now three hours later and Harry had cancelled an appointment with the real estate agent to pin Louis to their bed. The sheets were destroyed and so were Louis' treasured panties, drenched in his slick and Harry's come as it continually leaked out of him. There was already a tear in it from how desperately Harry pushed it aside to bury his monster c*ck in Louis' petite body.

His Dominus was careful with him. Careful enough, really. He cradled the back of Louis' head when the boy was on his back, sucking deep painful bruises into his neck as he bucked his hips wildly to their own rhythm. His hips slammed into Louis' pelvic bone, turning the skin flushed and stinging. Growls and groans of pleasure from Harry's inner Alpha surfaced to the air above their heads, the entire bed shifting with how earnest his thrusts were.

Louis could do little else other than hold onto Harry's shoulders, already having made enough red scratched lines down the Dominus' back to leave the skin broken and sensitive. He has never had sexual encounters before Harry and never at all has he experienced it so passionately.

For three hours his body was worshipped by the same pair of lips, every inch of him touched and praised. He would keen whenever Harry got between his legs, where his hole was throbbing and gaping after being used so thoroughly. He shivered permanently whenever Harry came up to his level and started thrusting, working open his hot and tired little body until it accommodated him.

In Harry's eyes were a fire Louis hardly ever saw. He was more beast than man when he popped his knot and flooded Louis' body with his seed. It was more than an orgasm to him everytime he did it, as it formed a connection from him to his mate and his unborn pup.

For three entire hours Louis wasn't allowed to leave the bed. He stayed under Harry for majority of the time and even got fed some apple and crackers on it to replenish his nutrition. Harry made a call to the real estate agent with Louis whimpering beneath his body, thighs hooked over Harry's hips and body exposed as the Dominus pounded into him. It was obscene the way they behaved, sanctioned fully by their bond and courtship.

The most noteworthy thing Louis got be a part of was when Harry tore his ruined panties off his legs. The fabric was sheer and thin, easily breaking off his skin. Harry was proud of what he'd done to them, left them crumpled and destroyed somewhere amongst the sheets they'd kicked off the bed hours ago.

Now, it was well past nightfall and Harry's mouth was connected to Louis' in one last unbreakable union. The boy tasted his own slick as he lost the battle for dominance, allowing the Dominus to overtake his senses. Harry was moving his hips slowly, working his way in and out of Louis' tender behind. He felt the walls clench and throb, the boy's thighs quivering as he threatened to come again and add to the mess on his tummy.

"Haud mirum." Harry seemed to gasp like he couldn't breathe was his knot inflated and he hastily pushed all of himself into his mate.

Louis couldn't respond. He was exhausted and Harry's knot was tugging on his rim, the sensitive skin there rapidly clenching around the wide girth.

"Did I hurt you?" Harry pushed himself up onto his elbows and ran his hand through his hair, drawing back the sweaty strands.

Shaking his head weakly, Louis mumbled a drowsy complaint when he couldn't find a comfortable dry spot to lie in. He twitched and Harry's enormous knot shifted inside him, stretching him out more than his taut body could endure.

"I'm sorry for being so callous with you, haud mirum." Harry ran his hands along Louis' sides, calming the embers of arousal that were finally dying down.

Louis huffed tiredly and closed his eyes, sinking into the sheets without a care for whether or not he was messing himself further with remnants from the bed. He sighed happily and felt Harry's arms case his hips, two strong bands locked tightly around him and their pup.

"I think we can agree that panties aren't a good idea." Harry kisses along the bone behind Louis' ear, a smirk playing on his lips.

Louis blushes from hearing so and mewls when Harry finds reason to magnetise his hips to the boy's pert yet red bottom, digging his knot in deeper. "Y-You simply cannot go any deeper, my love."

Harry's chuckle is marvellously close to Louis' ear lobe, the Dominus' teeth latching onto the soft skin with a growl. "Get your sleep, my lover. Try not to awaken and put on any other lace underwear."

Louis starts to pout when he thinks about his destroyed underwear. "You ruined them."

"I believe I did." Harry isn't even ashamed to admit it. He's smirking boldly and with nobility. "It was quite an honour."

"I've only got one pair." Louis swats Harry's arm when it comes over his chest to crush him. He squeals with laughter.

"I'll buy you a thousand more. One in every colour." Harry professes. "Should you put them on they'll all have the same fate as this one."

Louis' giggles are muted by his yawn. He smiles in the oncomings of his sleep and Harry cuddles him close like he's a lost treasure just recently rebundled. His Dominus breathes harshly into his neck where their bond mark was throbbing with the intensity of their reimbursed intimacy.

"That won't be necessary." Louis linked their fingers together and kissed the back of Harry's palm.

"Sleep tight, haud mirum." Harry's lips met Louis' cheekbone.

* * * * *

Louis announced at something to seven in the afternoon that he was restless and being cooped up in just one hotel room was making their pup antsy. Harry had been on the phone with their real estate agent, attempting to make another appointment for the next day now that their stay has been extended.

Promptly entering the brightly illuminated bathroom behind his Dominus, Louis breathed in the lingering scents of their hotel shampoo - Harry's hair was still damp from his shower - after swapping their messed bedsheets for clean ones. He saw Harry leaning against the bathroom counter in front of the basin that was his target and so shuffled forward in slacks and a crop top of sorts.

"Tomorrow at eight in the night?" Harry briefly glanced at his mate, shorter in height with a head of the softest hair that's freshly washed and dried. He presses a kiss as a greeting to Louis' temple when the boy nears him.

Louis wanted a hot cup of herbal tea that's void of caffeine and beneficial to the growing pup inside him. He was still waddling slightly instead of walking confidently and one had to be his salacious Dominus mate to know why. Now, he wanted to fill the little mobile kettle with water and Harry was blocking the sink so he batted the Dominus' arm aside without making a sound and turned the tap on.

Harry cleared his throat through a chuckle to maintain his conversation with a stranger on the other end. He watched Louis with devilish green eyes, a smirk curving his lips. No guilt riddled him regarding Louis' tender state whatsoever. He, as any Dominus would be, was proud to have a mate so submissive yet full of personality.

"Thank you." He hangs up just as the real estate confirms his appointment and Harry nearly cracks the screen of his phone in an attempt to grasp an easily escaping Louis by his hips.

The boy squeaks when he's lifted and dragged back to his Dominus, bare feet colliding with Harry's and eyes narrowing in mock distaste. "What are you up to?"

Harry bent down low to nuzzle Louis' neck affectionately, soft rumbles coming from his chest. "I should ask you that, my lover."

"I want tea-" Louis pouts up at him. "-and you were on the phone."

Humming, the Dominus bends down low enough to peck the tip of Louis' nose. "Well, I'm all yours now."

"Yay." Louis softly cheered, gathering the kettle back up and walking into the adjoined room. "Can we go out?"

Harry sits on the neatly set bed, tapping away on his phone while briefly catching glimpses of every move Louis made. "Where would you like to go?"

Louis thinks it through for a short while, pressing the button on the kettle holder and readying a mug. He tears open a teabag's packet and pops it into the mug. "How about for a walk?"

"Just a walk?" Harry's voice held hints of mirth, lighting up his eyes as he sauntered over to his lovely little mate.

He reached over Louis' shoulder and flip off the kettle and turn Louis around, arms wrapped around the boy's upper arms. His mate settles instantly into his embrace, burying his face in Harry's neck. It was warm there for him to get a relaxing dose of his Dominus' masking scent.

"How does that sound?" Louis asks, muffled by Harry's broad and bare shoulder against his lips.

Harry rubs up and down the curve of Louis' spine, teasing the little knobs on her spinal column with tiny scratching motions. "I like it."

Louis smiles brightly at the finalised decision and makes to move out of Harry's arms, getting stopped just a foot away.

"Put something on first, haud mirum." Harry thumbed at the hem of Louis' cotton crop top. Such attire was inappropriate for eyes besides his.

With a fond roll of his eyes, Louis pulled his hand free and saluted Harry with a giggle. He rummages through their suitcases until coming across one of Harry's older shirts with a red plaid design and two buttons missing at the bottom. It would come down to his thighs anyway.

Louis slips on decent outdoor shoes on his feet while Harry locates his boots, switching his top for a shirt while Harry pulled a random one over his head. The Dominus found his wallet, phone and keys before waiting for Louis by the door. His mate met him there in the darkness cast over their shadows by a towering wall.

Harry gave Louis a kiss first, stealing his hand away from the doorknob and lacing their fingers. He feels the boy's smile on his lips and replicates it, teeth tugging on Louis' lower lip for one last taste.

"Come on." Louis bursts into giggles when Harry threatens to deepen their state, grabbing the man's wrist and freeing themselves into the hallway.

The carpeted floor softens their footsteps and Harry locks their hotel room, following right behind his mate as Louis led him towards the elevators. The passage was vacant and they saw no other occupants of the floor, granting Harry the perfect opportunity to spin Louis around as the elevator doors opened and pick him up by his thighs. Louis held onto his shoulders, a gasp let out into Harry's ear as the Dominus chuckled smugly and watched the doors closed.

"Who says you're not mischievous?" Louis teases him with a nip to Harry's jaw. He slides off the man's hips and to the ground. "Our pup is going to be twice as much so."

Harry's smirk is pressed into Louis' mating mark, sharp canines grazing the sensitive skin. He dismisses the comment. "We are going outside, haud mirum. I have rules for that."

Louis expected that much to be true. He raised an antagonistic brow. "And those are?"

Harry first brought Louis' hand to his lips, walking out of the elevator into the lobby as he blessed each knuckle with a kiss. "Don't speak to anyone but me."

Louis finds the cold outside their hotel to be too strong, the breeze light enough to be less than violent. He tucks himself into Harry's side, under his arm and protected by the Dominus' body warmth. "I do that anyway."

"Yes but-" Harry starts them on a path Westward, taking an easy route leading to more of a hub of city life. "-you had no choice before."

The lights of the city were coming to life, summoning those who crawled in the night. It was a breathtaking sight to witness the flickering of neon lights and strengthening of crowds outside pubs. People were buzzing all around them for different purposes, loud and chatting to their companions.

Harry was cautious with where he allowed Louis to walk even though he was right there. He kept Louis curled in under his arm, the boy's body held exceptionally close to his own if it was going to be safe.

They started on this trail and passed some closed jewellery stores, opening bars and had a club ahead. Harry seemed to see everything without particularly looking and it's a trait that no city-born Dominus possessed.

"That looks cute." Louis pointed out a quaint little florist with wheelbarrows of roses at the entrance and a baby blue banner.

It was a few meters away from them and they didn't slow their pace to hurry along either. Harry kissed Louis' forehead and clutched his hip, lowering his arm to encircle the boy's waist. Other people, strangers with beautiful faces and dull personalities, were looming about harmlessly getting on with their elicit affairs. More often than Harry cared for did they pass a short alley with a couple cloaked by that darkness, allowing themselves to get too intimate.

"What?" Louis looked up at his Dominus, feeling how tense the man was against him. "You have that look in your eye."

Harry glanced at him through his peripheral. "What look, haud mirum?"

"That one." Louis stopped him at a safe distance away from the awaiting patrons of a nightclub, stepping in front of his Dominus at a parking meter. He reached up on his tiptoes and thumbed over the creases on Harry's brow.

Harry sighed. "You know I don't approve of many things happening here."

Louis' eyes were so blue under the light of a street post, so hypnotic in their pull on Harry's gravity. "Not everyone had the upbringing we did, my love."

"Regardless." Harry made an unhappy noise in his throat. He looked back over his shoulder at the alley. "People here are so....indiscreet."

"Yes, my Dominus. They are and that's who they are." Louis brushed some of Harry's hair away from his scorching green eyes. His earnest in trying to prove that it'll all be okay shines distinctly against the deep colour of his eyes. "You have certain skills that they never will."

Harry glares at something over Louis' shoulder before pulling his mate closer, their chests colliding and the Dominus able to reassure himself that his pup is protected. "Like self-restraint and-"

"Shh. I didn't give you permission to ridicule them." Louis taps Harry's frozen lips mid-motion with his index finger and recaptures the man's hand shortly after.

"I apologise." Harry continues their trek down a sidewalk towards a quieter part of the city. They come by the florist and he gets an idea. "Come."

"What?" Louis blinks in misconception.

Harry knows his mate inside and out by now, and chuckles in an uncensored manner when he realises Louis' understanding. He tugs on his better half's wrist to bring him with him. "Not that, my lover. Come with me."

"Oh." Louis' cheeks flare up in embarrassment and he scrambles closer to his awaiting Dominus as the wind picks up.

"Don't be ashamed." Harry curls his arm protectively around Louis' narrow shoulders and kisses his temple.

Harry escorts him into the lovely little establishment entitled something French and florescent. Louis' smile is permanent when he walks in and all he can smell are flowers of all kinds. The kind old woman behind the counter has a child, probably her grandson, perched on the structure beside the register.

Louis goes to the first display where roses and lilies are arranged in beautiful bouquets. He brushes his thumb over the brightest sunflowers he's ever seen and sighs a little sadly at thinking he'll never get to have his own now that they're moving out of the cabin.

His hand still caught in Harry's, Louis chews his lip in pondering over what choice to make here. Seeing all this grandeur tucked into one little store is mind-blowing enough. He feels his Dominus distractedly grazing over his knuckles as he looked at the other flowers in deep thought.

Louis never saw his expression like this before, lips sewn in a thin line but eyes disguising a million emotions.

"Hey there." Louis brings himself closer, step by step. He's finally plastered to Harry's side with an arm tightening out of reflex around his hips.

Harry lightly shakes his head as if to break out of his reverie. He smiles at Louis but it doesn't reach his eyes like they should, the demons still lurking in the latter fending off the bliss. "Haud mirum, these are ghost orchids."

Louis looks at what Harry is speaking about and nearly has to squint to see the flower at all. Thin, white petals flow from an invisible centre. They were true to their name and appeared like ghosts, the legs wide open as if they were always in dance.

"They're pretty." But Louis had a feeling that their attractiveness isn't why Harry introduced him to them. "What's wrong?"

Harry took a quick breath, his jobless hand reaching up to pinch the bridge of his nose as he looked to the ground. Louis followed him there, concerned enough to have his heart leap into his throat. He extended his arm and cupped Harry's cheek, guiding him back to have their eyes meet.

"My love?" He coaxed, more desperate than ever to know what's clouding the warmth and joy in Harry's soul.

The Dominus kissed Louis' wrist where it was so close to his lips. "If I remember anything about my childhood, haud mirum, it's that I used to bring ghost orchids to my mother everyday."

Louis is surprised to say the least when describing how he felt after hearing this. Harry's never revealed a smidgen of information about his family before leaving them to become a Dominus. It was gutwrenching to hear. Louis felt his Dominus' reminiscent sadness and hated it, wanted to make him happy again.

"Oh my love." Louis pulled Harry's forehead down to rest against his, the Dominus' eyes closed and hands tightening on his hips. "I'm sorry you have to feel this way when you remember your childhood."

Harry growled but it wasn't threatening, hardly deadly at all, and instead provocative. It was also a little wounded and that broke Louis' heart.

"It's not a sad memory." Harry tells to him in promise, nipping at Louis' soft skin. "I just wish I didn't have it."

"Can I help you find something, dear?" The lady behind the counter is no longer there, now instead right next to him.

Louis smiled politely at her and tried to get his hand to lower when he realised Harry still had it captive. "No thank you."

She had freckles on her nose and definitely a beautiful face from her youngest years. "Alright. Let me know if you need help then, okay?"

"We will." Louis sees her grandson in denim overalls and sneakers clinging to the skirt of her dress. He waves at the toddler who has his thumb between his lips. "Hello there."

The grandchild hides further from him, only his pale legs peeking out from behind. Louis adores him already and the child's grandmother fondly ruffles his hair.

"Say hello, Johan." She encourages just as Louis begins to feel Harry's presence behind him, hands settling over his hips.

"H-Hello." Says the smallest of their company, doubtfully exposing his one eye to smile fleetingly.

Louis crouches down to his level and Harry is unsettled by such a compact position. He starts to say something when Louis squeezes his wrist to reassure him.

"How are you today?" Louis asks Johan with a small arch to his lips, his sapphire blue settling the nerves of this grey-eyed boy.

Johan comes out a bit more. His nose was the exact shape of his grandmother's and his eyes were always pronounced. "G-Good and h-how are you?"

"I'm fine." Louis laughs and watches Johan's expression relax from uptight.

"He's very shy with strangers." His grandmother explains to Louis as Harry brings him back up to his feet. "This is the best I've seen him interact with others."

Louis listens to her with genuine interest while Harry's hands don't waver from extending towards his front. The Dominus remains undeterred as he rests his palms over Louis' bump where he can protect best his mate and pup.

"How far along?" The florist owner asks, briefly seeing Louis' prominent baby bump.

"Five months." Louis answers with a proud smile, giving up on trying to relax Harry's possessive nature.

"Really?" Her shock is evident. "You're quite big for five months?"

"Yes." Louis becomes reserved about this matter. He's never witnessed a pregnancy nor had anyone to aid him in his from experience. How could know if something was unconventional?

"I would double check on those little ones, sweetheart." She says kindly, picking up on Louis' anxiety. "Having a bump that big could only mean multiples."

* * * * *

"You're cold, haud mirum."

"A little." Louis buries his face in Harry's neck for this moment they have absently standing in the middle of the sidewalk. He hides his hands inside his shirt sleeves and hugs his middle. "You're warm though."

They've managed to leave the florist unscathed and with one ghost orchid that Louis got as a gift from Harry. The Dominus chose to hold him close ever since the woman spoke to them, as if he could communicate that way with the lives in Louis' womb.

"I am always." Harry all but lifts his huddled mate off the ground and into the cafe on their left.

The cafe is quiet and smells of cinnamon rolls with icing. The smell of coffee is decadent and sweet like the treats on display in a warm glass case. Harry found them a booth in the back by a window, where they can safely watch everyone beyond the window without being in their vicinity.

"Do you think she's right?" Louis asks out of the blue with his hands laced together over the table. A navy Japanese lantern sat between them beside a propped menu of what the cafe offered.

Harry was extracting his wallet from his back pocket and leaving his phone on the table. He pauses to raise an eyebrow at his mate. "Who, haud mirum?"

"The woman at the florist." Louis responds, dropping the menu and dragging it towards him to read. He had a hand on his bump. "About bunny."

"About whether it could actually be bunnies?" Harry grasped Louis' smaller, colder hand in his grip and gently stroked over the racing pulse beneath his papery skin. "I don't know, my lover. We will see our doctor once we are home again."

"Do you think-" Louis sat up straighter in his seat and leaned forward, eyes darkening with the dim lighting and one tiny flame from the lantern reflecting off the center orb. "-we should see a doctor here? For a second opinion, maybe."

Louis was insecure about asking this of his Dominus but it had to be done because it concerned their unborn pup - or pups - that needed all their attention. He chewed his bottom lip as nerves worried him.

"We will." Harry reassures him with a soft smile, dimples making an appearance right at the end. "If that's what you desire, haud mirum, we will see a doctor here."

"Thank you. It will really make me feel better." His mate responds with a breath of relief.

Harry waits for Louis to read the menu quickly and pick something to order above the others. The Dominus almost frowns at Louis' decision of a meat-less sandwich and chocolate milkshake. He leaves Louis for the short minute it takes to place their orders at the counter, a fresh kale and apple smoothie for himself.

"I always thought kale was a name." Louis was reading the receipt with his legs crossed under the table, licking his lip at odd moments. "Isn't it?"

"It is." Harry does something fleeting on his phone before putting it away in his pocket. He leans forward to take the receipt out of Louis' hands and replace it with his hold. "You haven't seen it around the cabin?"

"No." Louis flexes his fingers, shorter and thinner than Harry's. He's scrunching his brow in weak recollection. "Has it been around the cabin often?"

Harry chuckles fondly and gets up to fetch their food. He first places a kiss to Louis' forehead, firm and certain. "Think about it, haud mirum

* * * * *

"My love, I can't possibly remember any kale ever being around the house." Louis is so sure that his Dominus is playing some sort of mind game with him.

The man's smoothie came back glistening green and crisp from the apple traces. Louis would surely remember anything that green. Since then, he's eaten an unsatisfying sandwich and joined Harry for the short trek back to their hotel. The city was just awakening and it was a beautiful sight to behold, people of such diversity inter-mingling for the sake of the darkest hour.

"Haud mirum, I've bought it everytime we went into town." Harry tosses his empty cup into the nearest bin and secures his arm even tighter around Louis. "Are you calling me a liar?"

"No, no." Louis replies distractedly, facing the path ahead in thought. He has a cold nose and his fingers are nearly frozen off. How can people be out at this time?

"Let's get you back to the hotel." Harry sees the building in close proximity to them and let's Louis walk ahead of him, arms still extended forward at all times.

Louis warmed his hands up by blowing into them in the elevator on their way up. He closed his eyes when Harry reeled him in and fitted their bodies together, kissing his fringe before letting him rest for a short time. Louis stayed awake thought, his fingers curled around Harry's shirt buttons and he yawned often enough to tear up.

Their hotel room is just as they'd left it and Louis makes a beeline for the bathroom. He strips off his shirt and shoes until he's bare-foot and shirtless. Harry turns on the kettle and checks that it has sufficient water for tea while Louis finds his shorts and adjusts the thermostat to be warmer.

The boy beams when Harry brings him a mug of warm herbal tea, sitting in the armchair by the window across from his mate. "Thank you."

Harry winks at him in retaliation and gets Louis' feet in his lap. "Of course you're welcome, haud mirum."

Louis let's the beverage cool down between his hands, looking out through the window beyond the curtains into the street below. "I wonder what people do at this late hour."

"What they shouldn't." Harry shrugs when Louis rolls his eyes at him.

"Hardly." Louis looks back down at his drink, twirling the teabag's tag around. "They probably lived this life from as young as possible, and then had generations before doing the same thing."

Harry hums in agreement and takes a scalding sip from his coffee. He hates coffee but would rather go tomorrow to buy tea than let Louis go without it so he can have it. "I think you're a little more curious about it."

Louis scoffs but it's easily disproved to be true. "Maybe."

The Dominus smirks in a devious manner and he pinches Louis' shin in a way that makes him giggle. Louis tries not to jostle their mugs too much as he straightens his legs, feet pressed up against the back of the chair on either side of Harry.

"We can always go exploring, haud mirum. Enquire more information for ourselves." Harry explains through a hoarse chuckle and a cough to clear his throat.

"Maybe we'll have to." Louis says for the sake of their baby. They're going to start a family in an environment of a culture that neither of them are learned in. It terrifies them both to think they might fail as parents. "Tomorrow night we'll take a longer walk."

Harry's burst of laughter is truly amused and it lingers in his eyes thusly. All his mate does is pout, his lips licked and eyes turning into crystal saucers. The night sky was beautiful but Louis will always prefer the view they had back at the cabin, raw and untouched.

When it grew late enough and more people were bustling about outside their room door, Harry ushered Louis to bed. The boy was yawning an innumerable amount of times and could barely walk without tripping over nothing. Eventually, it came down to Harry picking him up and tucking him in under the covers before a chaste goodnight kiss was shared.

"Keep my pup safe, haud mirum." Harry said with his lips on Louis' bump. "While I keep you safe."

Louis preened at the affection his baby bump got and silently requested another kiss with his puckered lips. They couldn't hear the crickets from how high up they were and there were no wild animals, harmless or not, wandering about trying to get home. Usually those sounds of untainted nature were soothing to Louis especially during his pregnancy but now that they're absent he has to bite his lip and try harder to fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 16.5K 26
In which innocent prince Louis is captured by a less than innocent pirate named Harry.
130K 2.9K 39
First part of the saga. Harry's an omega, and Louis is an Alpha. They're best friends growing up together on the outskirts of Washington, D.C., but t...
13.2K 388 19
Nialls family is rich and pupular and they live in this really big house. But then one day, they're in a car accident and Niall is left with this hug...
4K 80 14
DON'T READ THIS!! I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS FIFTEEN/SIXTEEN AND IT'S AWFUL!! It's 2040 and One Direction has long since broken up. Now all the members...