Dominus

By MizzLarryStylinson

Harry is of a superior species, rare and genetically untameable. He meets his missing piece in the form of Lo... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Updates
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 11

2.1K 62 4
By MizzLarryStylinson

The sun came out at an exceptionally early hour today, but the birds remained in hiding until the last minute. Their chirping is magical and musical as it brings in the new day, painting the sky violet in colour and the sun a vibrant orange. The view was spectacular from any point of view.

"Haud mirum, where are you?!" Harry breaks through the clumping of the trees to the clearing where the scent of his mate led him.

He had woken up this morning and made a point to prepare breakfast so Louis could sleep in. Against his intentions, Louis had snuck out at some second of the morning to see the sky himself. The outside was breezy and scented with nature's perfume. Harry searched all through their little home trying to find Louis, panic rising in his chest until it threatened to end the pulse that beat through his heart.

Louis looked up from the blanket where he lay staring up at the skies. "I'm right here."

He didn't have to raise his voice for Harry to hear him. His ears pricked at the sound of heavy approaching footsteps, and he craned his neck to smile up at his Dominus. Harry was relieved to find Louis here just outside their home, getting some of the sun's radiance as he lay in the simplest clothing; shorts and one of Harry's ripped T-shirts that formed a crop top on the boy after its mistreatment.

"You must not frighten me this way." Harry fell at Louis' side with a stutter in his footing, expression one of relief and deep concern as he cupped Louis' face in his hands. "Promise me you will never leave again."

Louis hadn't left any more than he merely stepped outside to get some air with the horses. Harry was well past becoming a paranoid father to the five month old foetus Louis carried in his baby bump, and never let his mate out of his sight.

He pressed kisses to Louis' forehead and cheeks, his prosthetic leg faltering as he kneeled unsteadily. The boy's pout was remarkable and Harry kissed it away before sitting down so Louis could be cradled against his chest.

"I'm sorry." Louis kisses the tip of Harry's nose and apologises further by crawling onto the man's lap. "I won't do it again."

Harry banded an arm around Louis' front to grip his hip with one firm hand, his forearm pressed against Louis' beautiful baby bump that has grown a little more prominent. Bare skin of his mate rubbed against him because Louis' shirt is well up on his chest in length. Harry flattened his palm over Louis' front and kissed up his neck.

"What are you and Baby up to out here, haud mirum?" Harry whispered against his throat where it sourced shivers down the boy's back.

Louis sighed, content with this circumstance, and leaned back against his mate's broad shoulders. He brought his arms up and behind him to be locked around Harry's neck, turning to kiss the Dominus' cheek.

"It's nice out here." Louis crossed his legs. "The sky is pretty."

Humming in agreement, Harry left Louis' neck laden with soft kisses like feather embraces. His mate preened with pride and gave him further access to his naked skin, Harry's finger crooking over the neckline of Louis' improvised crop-top to enable that.

"Nothing will ever be as gorgeous as you are-" Harry rubs over Louis' baby bump soothingly, his inner Alpha's chest rumbling. "-looking this happy as you are carrying my pup."

Their plans of moving have been temporarily rendered obsolete until they can find the perfect home elsewhere. Harry has been speaking to Olivier and learning about other lands, far and wide, to decide which will be best about raising their baby. Unfortunately, most territories are strict about Dominus babies because the more dominant of genders needed to be the best of the best.

Harry often sat up all night watching Louis sleep on his back, a bare hand over his exposed bump to protect the little one it shielded. He talked to their unborn infant and gave it many kisses, small promises to always make life a painless one. What he's gone through he'd rather sacrifice than have his baby suffer as well.

Louis' eyes were closed, papery pale skin slipped over the most powerful shade of sapphire. "This is just spring. Can you imagine the heat of summer?"

"I can." Harry scraped his prosthetic on the ground when he shifted that leg slightly. He forgot about it once he'd given Louis' shoulder a peck. "We'll be spending all our nights under the stars."

* * * * *

Harry was not entirely opposed to helping Louis in the kitchen but recently he's been forced to leave because his darling mate wanted to handle it all on his own. The Dominus would simply kiss some part of Louis and leave him be for some time. Tonight however, Louis is feeling particularly strange and needs some aid.

The dizzy spells stemming from his pregnancy have been taking over his duty to their home. He can't dress or bathe himself without Harry's help, which is something that's begun to gnaw on his nerves. Independence is crucial for him but Harry seems to enjoy more than anything, Louis' need for his help.

"Haud mirum?" Harry called to him from his station behind a chopping board laden with bell peppers of three different vibrant colours.

"Hmm?" Louis had half a pickle between his lips, something he snacks on often whilst cooking.

Harry licked his lips at the delectable sight of his beautiful mate in low-hanging sweatpants and a top that's cut up above his tummy to expose the protrusion of his baby bump. "What have you done with the lingerie you bought the last time we went into town?"

Louis doesn't even skip a beat when he blushes from the question. "I have it somewhere. Why?"

He knew why his Dominus was asking and felt a little guilty for making him need to ask. Louis' neglected the lingerie ever since he bought it and Harry has become a hater of the trend. He wants to see his mate slip into that skimpy nightwear just for him one night.

"You know very well why I'm asking." Harry took a step towards him and landed in a spot behind Louis, chest plastered to the boy's back with secure hands on his full hips. "Why do you torture me so, my lover?"

Louis has to tilt his head to the side when Harry's lips, spicy from nibbling on pepper, start to dot damp kisses along his neck. "I thought you'd forgotten about it."

Harry's chest rumbled with a growl, fingers flexing against Louis' flesh. "How could I when you've planted the seed of such a fantasy in my mind?"

Teeth sunk into Louis' mating mark to turn the skin flushed and itchy, making the life inside him stir from such a physical connection to the father. Louis gasped from the flutter of baby wings in his womb, tapping against the walls of his body to let him know his baby is awake.

"I want to see you in the lingerie tonight." Harry's voice held a warm, curt type of authority that both instilled fear in and allured him. "An Alpha only has so much self-control, haud mirum."

To worsen the state of his mate's arousal, Louis innocently wiggled his pert bottom against Harry's crotch. He pretends to reach for the salt. "If Idon't wear the lingerie....what would you do?"

Louis got a glimpse of something dark and feral in the Dominus' eye. It was the breeding of an inner beast that resided in the heart of every Dominus, no matter how humble the character. Harry growled, louder and deeper, into Louis' neck where it stung their bond mark and scratched his skin.

"I don't want to punish you, haud mirum." Harry's lips were wet and parted, being dragged across Louis' throat. "I want to give you the world, my world."

It was like listening to the gravely words of an entirely different dominant male. Louis knew his Harry to be somewhat timid when it came to making love because he was pregnant and the Dominus never wanted to cause him harm. This Harry is one to beat, with sinful erotica rolling off his skin and grasping at Louis' nerves.

"What kind of punishment would you give me?" Louis spurred this new animalistic persona on, desperate to see how far it would go.

Harry pinned him to the counter, both hands framing the baby bump to protect it. He bit down on Louis' shoulder, costing him a whine from his lover.

"I'll taste you here-" Harry was uncensored when he reached down and palmed Louis' bum, kneading the toned muscle. "-for longer than you want. Won't give you my knot though."

Louis regrets ever starting this back-and-forth. He may not be crazy but he's still the mate to a more than attractive and physically appealing Dominus. He has little shame when it comes to Harry's knot and how much he wants it inside him. If he weren't pregnant, the chances of him not letting Harry's c*ck out of him were precisely high.

"What happened to my sweet Dominus?" Louis pouted playfully and nuzzled Harry's neck affectionately.

The man responds by letting his nails press into Louis' baby bump, harmless but pinching the taut skin. It should hurt a lot more and have Louis' screaming, but mated couples of different bloodlines behave differently when it came to pups. Some Dominus' were gentle and loving all the time, whilst others were aggressively protective and laid claim on the unborn pup early. Harry was a mixture of both.

"If you take Baby and I somewhere tomorrow, I'll wear the lingerie and-" Louis locks his arms around Harry's neck and brings their faces in close proximity. "-I'll let you take it off me."

* * * * *

Harry's vow was fulfilled in words as soon as Louis got him to promise that they'd visit the enclosure nearby where small animals roamed in pairs and freesias bloomed everywhere. They managed to make it through dinner when Louis made mashed potatoes and a sizzling, delicious chicken roast. Harry took all the corn as Louis took all the pumpkin, deciding in the end to share the spiced wedges.

Together, they sit in front of a roaring fire on the floor with a picnic blanket and two cups of milkshake. Harry has Louis' legs over his lap, stopping between swallows to brush the boy's knees and knead his swollen ankles with his jobless left hand.

"What are you thinking about?" Louis sidled up next to Harry, protected by the weight of the Dominus' arm.

Harry presses his lips on Louis' forehead, wrapping the other arm around Louis' front to bring him closer. "You are the most beautiful creature and I was thinking about all the things I'm going to do to you."

Blushing deeply, Louis whines softly and settles himself astride the man's lap. He placed his hands on Harry's shoulders and looked into the abyss presented to him by two black pulsating orbs. The Dominus let his hands cup Louis' bum and let him grind down on on the developing bulge between his thighs.

Bitten lip and scorching gaze, Harry peered up at Louis with hunger burning right through his restraint. One tug brought Louis down for a fervent kiss, prying the boy's lips apart to lick into his mouth. The taste of vanilla cream and sprinkles fills his senses and Harry cradles the back of his mate's head, deepening their kiss. Sloppy as it turned out, Harry never allowed them to part and for air to come between them.

Harry spends hours making love to his darling mate in front of a never deceased fireplace. However symbolic it may be, he couldn't concentrate on anything besides the spread thighs of his delicate better half whimpering and thrashing about under him.

Louis tasted divine to him, for the eternity he spent lapping at every droplet of slick that ran down the crevice of his behind. Harry's never felt so sated in his life when he brought Louis to two orgasms just with his tongue, another with his long fingers pumping in and out of him with cruel massages to his prostate.

Sensitive as he turned out to be because of the denial of his Dominus' knot, Louis didn't object or protest when Harry slid into his body and thrusted with precision into his heat. He was sensitised by the pregnancy and screamed to the stars, back arching and skin glistening with sweat. Nails raked down Harry's back to hear him growl approvingly and recreate the bond mark on Louis' throat.

Harry's knot inflated inside his lover and went down after twenty minutes, a connection so undeniable and unconquerable forming between him and his unborn baby during that time.

The Dominus was determined to leave the phantom presence of his c*ck inside his mate, and started moving again before waiting for Louis to settle again. Quick, haphazard thrusts had him slamming into the firm flesh of Louis' bum as he hiked the boy's legs up on his waist.

He had the most beautiful, responsive mate in all the lands because Louis was breathless and crying out desperately. Bruised as his walls were, special spot deep inside him swollen from abuse, he wanted his Dominus' mistreatment all the time. He came absolutely dry the fourth time and was whining loudly from the painful pleasure of it.

"You were so wonderful, haud mirum." Harry whispered sweetly into his ear, voice hoarse and raspy.

They were still connected and Louis was nearly entirely asleep, head lolled the side and lips parted in quick breaths. "W-We forgot about the lingerie."

Harry couldn't help but chuckle at the reminder and place a warm kiss on Louis' jaw. "Next time for certain, my lover."

* * * * *

"It's so pretty here!" Louis announced the second he got a spot on a grassy hill for them to set up their leftover picnic. It consisted of foods that Louis cooked during the week and hadn't been finished, leading to sandwiches and snacks for today.

"It indeed is." Harry cups Louis' cheek and kisses his forehead, smiling at the preen of his mate. "Not prettier than you and my pup."

Louis rolled his eyes in fond exasperation and squeaked when Harry pinched his bum. They were in full view of the meadow that was rarely visited by others for there weren't residents in this territory and the rest of Harry's pack were not mated yet.

Under the sun, Harry laid down a blanket and Louis sat down first with a container of chicken salad. He put more dressing and pepper than necessary and munched away whilst leaning into Harry's side, watching the squirrels race up trees and deer pass to the glistening lake.

"Tasty, is it?" Harry teases him, brushing Louis' fringe away from his eyes and kissing his nose.

Louis pouted and offered some of the chicken up on his plastic fork. Harry instead took the cherry tomato from between his lips. Scandalized, his young mate gasped and swatted his pectoral.

"That was mine." Louis points out to him, palm flattening over Harry's heart and pulling himself up to be perched on the man's thigh.

Harry hums, his prosthetic flattened out on the ground to grant it some rest from all the labour of moving him around. He kissed Louis' hair. "All mine."

Not more than ten minutes later, Harry notices that their food is lain abandoned on the ground while Louis fawns over a bunny rabbit. The creature was snow white and had hopped right up to Louis' ankle where it received a leaf of lettuce from the boy and allowed itself to be held.

"He's adorable, Harry." Louis professes to his uninterested Dominus, pouting when all Harry does is smile briefly. "Pay attention to me."

Harry has a burst of laughter. "I am paying attention to you, haud mirum."

Louis holds the bunny to his chest so it looks like his arms are crossed, an inexplicably fierce look becoming his expression. "Not enough then."

Raising an eyebrow at his mate, Harry secures Louis' waist and reels him in closer to unite their lips in a less than publicly appropriate connection. With a whimper, Louis easily surrenders to his Dominus' tongue flicking against the roof of his mouth and massaging his own wet muscle.

"Who knew my lover was a sassy one?" Harry smirks knowingly when he poses the rhetorical question, hand sliding over the curve of Louis' perky behind.

"Sassy?" Louis releases the animal in his arms back to join its friends by the bush nearby. "I'm not sassy."

Harry hums disbelievingly. He hasn't paid mind to their baby all day due to the rush of getting Louis out the door and his mate waking up ten minutes before him with morning sickness. To rectify this crime, Harry helps lay Louis down so he's resting flush against their picnic blanket. For a moment he hovers over the boy, smirking devilishly when Louis blushes and kisses the boy's lips once.

Although a risky position for the exposed wood of his prosthetic, Harry takes his chances and gets down on his front between Louis' warm thighs to cater for his pup. Both hands, dry but loving, brace the protruding bump with small strokes and a kiss over Louis' belly button.

"Five whole months of carrying my pup, haud mirum." Harry pushes Louis' shirt up to uncover the bump, peppering kisses along the way to stir the sleeping wonder.

"Baby is going to be so small." Louis puts his hand alongside Harry's lips, feeling the life within him. "I can already feel your next pup will be as big as you are now."

Harry chuckles at the ridiculous statement before sobering with his thoughts. "My lover, I've found a place where our pups can remain with us for as long as they wish."

"Really?" Louis pushes himself up on his elbows, intrigued by the revelation.

"Yes however-" Harry sighs and gazes down between them at their growing baby. "-our new home will be extremely modern and most likely in a city."

"Oh." The add-on actively steals some of the joy from Harry's news.

The territory they lived in, even where Louis had his home before, was old and traditional although advanced enough to follow universal laws. A city is most innovated because of the activities within it and maybe finances won't be an issue but adjusting to such a hectic lifestyle might put a strain on Louis and the baby.

"What are you thinking, haud mirum?" Harry asks after a moment of silence between them.

Louis has himself propped up on his elbows, lost in thought for a few beats of time. "I'm thinking us learning to live in a city is a better option than letting our baby go before they're ready. I haven't even had them yet and I'm terrified of losing my pup, Harry."

"Shh, my love." Harry hastens to grab Louis by his middle and settle his anxiety with sweet words. "I won't let anything take our baby away, haud mirum."

"You can't promise that, Harry." Louis whispers, upset enough to sound broken. He fans his fingers out over Harry's bicep and tries to monitor his breathing, sniffling sadly.

"I can and I am." Harry places a kiss on Louis' ear lobe and bumps their noses together to get a glimpse of his mate's extraordinary eyes. "I'll pack us up in a day if I have to."

Louis smiles but it doesn't reach his eyes, worry setting in. "We're going to move?"

"Most likely, haud mirum." Harry takes Louis' hand with his and kisses his forearm over the throb of a strong pulse. "Do not let this bother you, my lover. I will handle every arrangement."

"How can I do that to you? We are mates, Harry." Louis argues once fully seated again, crossing his legs.

"This is my rule." Harry states firmly. "You will not disobey my rule, haud mirum."

"Okay." Louis flashes him a wry smile, exhaling tiredly and letting his eyelids slip shut.

"Good." Harry's lips give Louis' forehead a kiss. "Now how about we do what we came here to do?"

Louis looks at him indignantly. "Which is?"

Harry grins, dimples and thousand watt smile. He looks nothing like an intimidating Dominus when he is so charmingly handsome. "Go swimming."

Gasping, Louis shakes his head vehemently. "Your leg, Harry."

"I know about it, beloved." Harry chuckles, standing Louis up without negotiation and gripping the hem of his shirt. "My wolf has no problem with the water."

Louis questions his motive. "You're going to be be with me as a wolf?"

"Yes." Harry answers simply, stripping his mate of a shirt and tossing it back onto the blanket before a smirk is born. "Are you afraid of my wolf?"

"Hardly." Louis scoffs, his own approach to sass becoming evident. "You won't bite me?"

Barking out a sudden laugh, Harry brings his hand to his eyes as his chest pants with the amusement. "You have never asked me that before yet you've seen my wolf many times."

Louis bats Harry's hands away when they go for the knot on his sweatpants. "It's mean to laugh at people."

Harry takes the swing of moods in his stride and tugs Louis closer even though the boy doesn't wish it. He chases after Louis' lips for a kiss he doesn't get. "My lover, are you upset with me now?"

"It's possible." Louis covers his mouth when Harry swoops low enough again, something stubborn causing a glint in his eye.

"Oh, haud mirum." Harry pulls Louis' wrists away from burdening him and pins them behind his back, their chests flush against each other and faces an inch apart. "How could you think I would ever open my mouth to offend you?"

Louis' eyes shimmer as the sun's rays bounce off their colour. "You laughed at me."

Harry knew Louis' pregnancy hormones were off the charts and often did everything possible to avoid being in trouble. He was still a little hurtful to his precious mate by laughing and wants to hate himself for never being able to take it back.

"I didn't mean to laugh at you, my beloved. Never you." Harry petted Louis' sides and tucked him in under his chin. "I apologise for hurting you. I love you."

Louis' giggle comes out unbidden at Harry's last proclamation. He wriggles his fingers under the Dominus' arms and fists the fabric at his sides. "I love you too."

Harry did get Louis to go in the water with him and it wasn't after much convincing. The boy had taken off his pants to save them but stayed in his obscenely short boxer briefs that was curved underneath his baby bump to accommodate it.

The water was cool and not cold enough to have Louis squeal and run off like the first time they came here. He could wade through the water without difficulty but his Dominus was far too protective and concerned to let him do so. After a few seconds of waiting, Louis turned around at a boulder in the middle of the lake to watch a majestic wolf step into the water.

As a wolf Harry could not communicate beyond touching and Louis' voice, but he still set the parameter for how far in they'd go. He got to Louis, fur wet and towering height casting a dark shadow over his mate. Louis scratched his jaw where the muscle was firm and the bone was noticeable. He kissed the wolf's muzzle and Harry bumped his shoulder.

"Careful now." Louis warned with a brilliant smirk lighting up his features. "I'm pregnant, you know."

Harry's wolf growled and bent in the water, tip of his nose grazing Louis' bump and licking the spot he felt his pup as if to say 'Trust me, I know.'

Louis was graceful and stealthy but being pregnant put a slight blunder on those traits. He often clung to Harry's side for balance when he felt uncertain on edgy rocks and the wolf was more than obliged to shield him. Once safely up on the largest boulder standing stagnant in a flowing lake, Louis let the water drip off him and dry under the humidity.

Harry rested the heavy head of his wolf on Louis' lap though he still stood in the water. He huffed out a breath and his black, shimmering eyes closed for a beat. Louis' fingers were raking through his silky fur, coarse vibrations coming from the Dominus' chest.

"I miss your voice." Louis kissed the spot between Harry's sealed eyes.

The wolf picked up its head and sharp teeth nipped at Louis' throat over their bond mark, casually eliciting a helpless murmur from his mate.

"I've heard that your senses are better when you're in your wolf form. Is that true?" Louis felt like Harry's shadow was massive enough to conceal them both, feeling measures of more secure.

Harry made an unintelligible grumble that sounded displeased. Louis took it as a no.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 894 17
AU in which Louis gets accepted to play for the Manchester University Alpha-Beta Football Team. The only problem: Louis is actually an Omega. He is d...
5.6K 218 15
Harry's world has always resolved around Louis. Ever since they were young, all that the omega would yearn for was the care and attention of his favo...
116K 3.4K 62
(Completed 06.10.19) Louis is your typical not so nerdy nerd outcast in his Junior Year at Doncaster High. He's loud and sassy but also very smart. H...
391K 12.2K 34
Two years age, Harry hooked up with a boy in London, and it's all he thinks about since. It turns awkward when Niall suggest they go to London for th...