His Second Chance

By ericastyles1119

More

His Second Chance (Sequel to FYD)
Chapter 1: Detroit Time
Chapter 2: Meeting The Family
Chapter 3: Kisses & More Kisses
Chapter 4: Roses, Lasers, & Cuddling
Chapter 5: Who is Libby?
Chapter 6: First Times
Chapter 7: Calls and Ellen
Chapter 8: Surprise Trip
Chapter 9: New -ships
Chapter 10: Fun With Karaoke
Chapter 11: Robbers & Rides
Chapter 12: Tattoo's All Around
Chapter 13: Emo & Cheerleader
Chapter 14: Awkward Times & Anniversary Fun
Chapter 15: Crying and Yelling
Chapter 16: Hello Austin!
Chapter 17: Shit Goes Down
Chapter 18: Shattered Hearts
Chapter 19: Confessions & Emeralds
Chapter 20:Argument After Argument After Argument
Chapter 22: Bad Signs & New Start

Chapter 21: Closure & Grimmy

8 0 0
By ericastyles1119

Carson's P.O.V.

This has just been a great fucking day. My mom gave me an hour lecture over me being too young to take birth control and have sex with Louis.

*FLASHBACK*

"Carson I can't believe that you two were having sex," She says sternly.

"Well we were dating for seven months, what did you expect us to be doing? Playing board games?" I kind of laugh. Like seriously, did she really think that a 22 year old and 16 year old weren't having sex after seven months? It's kind of obvious.

"Watch your tone with me. I just thought you would have been smarter with who you would give your virginity too. After all, he cheated on you and didn't even seem to care about you. He probably just used you for sex."

"Mother! He did not use me for sex. Yes, he is a cheating fucking asshole but he did fucking love me!"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

That was pretty much how it went for an hour until I had enough and hung up the call. We had arrived in New York then and I was glad to get off this goddamn bus. Harry carried Erica out of the bus and I was behind them making faces. It's annoying how fucking perfect everything is for them. Erica is mostly always with him if we aren't at an interview or show and sometimes she should just hang out with me. I don't really have anyone on tour except Niall, who has become a great friend, even though Louis doesn't really like that. I don't give a fuck though.

I get upstairs into my own room since Erica is always with Harry and lay down on the bed. I am still fuming from the call and am about to break any minute. I can't seem to ever catch a fucking break and I'm done.

I get a text message and decided whether or not to answer it. I decide to just read it in case it is Ed, the only good thing in my life right now.

Mom: "We are so disappointed in you."

That does it and I'm out the door. I need to take my anger out on someone and I know just who it is. The person that is the reason for all my problems.

Louis.

I go down the hall to see Paul and Pattie outside of the boys' rooms talking. "Hey, which room is Louis'?"

"This one Carson." Paul points to the door on my left and I knock on the door. As soon as the door opens, Louis is standing there looking at me in shock. I push him back so we in his room and I shut the door.

"Carson, what are you doing here?" He asks bewildered.

"You are the reason my life is horrible right now!" I shout at him, pushing him with my hands.

"Carson, I've left you alone for a month. We have barely talked to each other," he tries to explain.

"No, the reason you ruined my life was when you fucking cheated on me! Everything was perfect until then!"

"Carson, you know I'm sorry about that."

"Well tell that to my parents' because they hate me right now because of you!"

"What happened?"

"They found out about my birth control, which means they found out that we had sex! I really can't get a fucking break! Cause it's not bad enough that you cheated on me, but now this! They think that you used me for sex and never loved me!" I scream and by now I am crying my eyes out as well.

"You know I never used you for sex!" He screams back at me.

"Well how do I know? Did you even love me? You cheated on me twice with your ex-girlfriend! I could have just been a rebound!" I yell. He comes really close to me and I can see he has tears in his eyes now.

"A seven month rebound? You should know me better than that. I loved you and I still do. Do you not think it kills me to see you with other guys? I know that you are very close in starting a relationship with Ed. Don't you fucking deny it. Did you ever love me? It should take you longer than a fucking month to get over someone you loved." He says through his teeth with tears spilling down his face.

"I do still love you Louis! But I'm trying to get over you! Ed is trying to help me! He is the only one that will fucking listen to me and all my problems! My Mom will call me a slut and Erica and Harry are too obsessed with each other that I can't ever get a moment to talk to her without Harry there! Ed is my rock right now and I'm sorry," I sob/yell. I probably look like an ugly mess right now, but I don't even care.

"Carson, we could still try to work this out. I love you more than anything and I just made a fucking mista-" I cut him off before he can go further.

"No Louis! I didn't come here to get back together! I needed closure. I need to move on and so do you. We don't belong together or else you wouldn't have cheated," I continue crying and Louis tries to come and comfort me like he used to. I shove his chest with all my strength and he stumbles back.

"Fine. This might be your closure, but it's not mine. I love you Carson and I'm going to prove to you that we belong together," He cries. I want to run into his arms and kiss him and comfort him and tell him it's going to be alright, but I can't.

"I'm sorry Louis, I don't think that's possible," I whisper and run out of the room.

I run down the hall past multiple rooms when I hear screaming from a room. I listen and hear Harry and Erica's voice. Guess Mr. and Mrs. Perfect aren't doing so well. I then hear a door slam and see Harry walking towards me. I see tears down his face. "What happened?"

"We just had an argument about us being too clingy. I need air," He mumbles and wipes his tears with the back of his hand.

"You both are extremely clingy, but that shows how much you guys love each other. Trust me, everyone wants a relationship like yours. Go get some air, but don't do anything stupid that you will regret, because you two have something barely anyone else has," I say trying to calm him down so he doesn't do anything to get Erica in my position. I have never seen Harry like this and it's not the best look.

"Thank you," He says then gives me a long hug. He walks over to the elevator and waits for it. "Hey! Can you make sure she is alright in there?"

"Sure," I give him a smile and walk over to their room. Even when they are fucking fighting, he makes sure she is alright. I want that.

I knock on the door to their room and wait for Erica to answer. She opens the door and I see the redness in her eyes from her crying. She lets me in without us speaking and she cuddles back into her bed.

"What happened? You alright?" I ask taking a seat on the bed next to her.

"I'm fine. I'm just stupid," she mumbles.

"What happened?"

She sits up and rests her body against the headboard of their bed. "You know how I hate when someone changes plans on me last minute?" I nod, knowing that if you knew Erica then you learn that quickly. "Well Harry and I made plans to just chill and rest tonight, but then he wanted to go hang out with Grimmy and I got upset. I know it sounds crazy and then he called me clingy and then I called him clingy, because he got a tattoo of my initial....then he said and I quote, "If clingy means that I love you so much that I believe we will be together forever then call my clingy," so he is pissed at me now and I am an idiot," she finishes and checks her phone for the third time.

"I'm sorry sweetie. But I think Harry is right. He should have been able to go see Grimmy. They barely see each other and you and Harry are with each other all the time," I put in my opinion.

"I know. I know I messed up and then I tried to call him back, but then he just told me we both needed time and left."

"Calm down. Everything will be alright. You two love each other. You both are extremely clingy, but that shows how much you guys love each other. Trust me, everyone wants a relationship like yours," I smile at her and she smiles at me as well.

"Really? People want a relationship like ours?" she asks in disbelief.

"Yes," I laugh. "You two are perfect together and are so in love. Who wouldn't want that?"

"Thanks Carson and I know we haven't spent that much time with each other, other than the shows and interviews, but I promise that we will hang out more. Harry and I just want this perfect summer of us, but I guess we forgot about the other people around us," She laughs. "I'm sorry."

"It's alright. I understand. You know when I was coming here, Harry was coming out and you know what he said?"

"What?"

"He told me to make sure you are alright like your leg and wrist and stuff. He cares so much about you even when he is pissed at you," I tell her causing a massive smile spread on her face.

"He is definitely the best boyfriend in the world," She smiles.

"He is the sweetest person in the world," I say.

"Hey! He is mine!" She laughs.

"I know! I'm not a boyfriend stealer!" I laugh along with her. "He is so wrapped up with you! I doubt he would even notice me in a room if you were in it!"

"Very funny!"

"I'm serious! Oh! Guess what happened today with Louis!" Then I proceeded to her all about my fight thing with Louis.

Harry's P.O.V.

I ended up hanging out with Grimmy, but instead we just hung out at his hotel room having drinks. I told him all about Erica and I's fight.

"Mate, you really got a fucking tattoo of her initials?" He ask in disbelief. "That's fucking permanent."

"I know it sounds crazy since we have only been dating for eight months. It just felt right."

"That's insane. What if you guys break up man?" He says seriously. I hardly ever see Grimmy serious so this is strange to see him serious.

"I don't see that happening, Grimmy. She is the dorkiest, most beautiful girl in the world," I admit and he looks shocked.

"Styles has finally grown up and got himself a steady girlfriend," he jokes and I laugh with him.

"Shut the hell up," I laugh.

"You going to forgive her?" He asks then takes a swig of his pint.

"Of course I am. We both said things we didn't mean and it was just a stupid fight."

"Then why the hell are you still here mate? Go get back you bird back and get laid," He laughs and I hop up realizing I should get back to her.

"You're right. Thanks mate. I owe you," I say giving Grimmy a bro hug. "I'll see you soon."

"See you," He says as I walk out and go back to Erica.

------

"Babe, are you up?" I slowly walk inside our hotel room to find Erica in a ball in our bed.

"Yeah, I couldn't fall asleep," She mumbles then looks at me with those gorgeous blue-green eyes that sparkle. "I'm so sorry Harry. I just get very mad when people change my plans even if it's the tiniest thing. I promise not to be so clingy."

I take off my shirt and pants, leaving me just in my boxers and crawl into bed next to her. I wrap my arms around her waist, bringing her closer to me. "I forgive you baby. We both said things we didn't mean."

"I just want you to know that I love that you have that tattoo and that you have that much faith in us, because I do as well. It's not clingy at all and I don't know why I said that. I love you so much," She says to me making my heart skip a beat.

"I love you too." I give her a kiss on the lips. "So much."

"It's alright cause I'm clingy and you are protective," She whispers against my lips and giggles.

"How am I over protective?" I say laughing cause I know it's true.

"Oh please! You always tell me when I wear shorts too short in front of the boys! Or when my tops are too low!"

"Ok, you got me. I guess it's because we are both crazy for each other," I say into her hair as we cuddle.

"And cause we love each other so much." She looks at me smiling. "But I do know that I haven't seen that tattoo in a long time." Her fingers move down my chest till she reaches the hem of my boxers and I gulp knowing I'm getting harder the closer she gets. Yes, she has that effect on me. She slowly moves my hem till where the tattoo is and that's when I knew Grimmy was right about something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like