Chapter 21: Closure & Grimmy

Carson's P.O.V.

This has just been a great fucking day. My mom gave me an hour lecture over me being too young to take birth control and have sex with Louis.

*FLASHBACK*

"Carson I can't believe that you two were having sex," She says sternly.

"Well we were dating for seven months, what did you expect us to be doing? Playing board games?" I kind of laugh. Like seriously, did she really think that a 22 year old and 16 year old weren't having sex after seven months? It's kind of obvious.

"Watch your tone with me. I just thought you would have been smarter with who you would give your virginity too. After all, he cheated on you and didn't even seem to care about you. He probably just used you for sex."

"Mother! He did not use me for sex. Yes, he is a cheating fucking asshole but he did fucking love me!"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

That was pretty much how it went for an hour until I had enough and hung up the call. We had arrived in New York then and I was glad to get off this goddamn bus. Harry carried Erica out of the bus and I was behind them making faces. It's annoying how fucking perfect everything is for them. Erica is mostly always with him if we aren't at an interview or show and sometimes she should just hang out with me. I don't really have anyone on tour except Niall, who has become a great friend, even though Louis doesn't really like that. I don't give a fuck though.

I get upstairs into my own room since Erica is always with Harry and lay down on the bed. I am still fuming from the call and am about to break any minute. I can't seem to ever catch a fucking break and I'm done.

I get a text message and decided whether or not to answer it. I decide to just read it in case it is Ed, the only good thing in my life right now.

Mom: "We are so disappointed in you."

That does it and I'm out the door. I need to take my anger out on someone and I know just who it is. The person that is the reason for all my problems.

Louis.

I go down the hall to see Paul and Pattie outside of the boys' rooms talking. "Hey, which room is Louis'?"

"This one Carson." Paul points to the door on my left and I knock on the door. As soon as the door opens, Louis is standing there looking at me in shock. I push him back so we in his room and I shut the door.

"Carson, what are you doing here?" He asks bewildered.

"You are the reason my life is horrible right now!" I shout at him, pushing him with my hands.

"Carson, I've left you alone for a month. We have barely talked to each other," he tries to explain.

"No, the reason you ruined my life was when you fucking cheated on me! Everything was perfect until then!"

"Carson, you know I'm sorry about that."

"Well tell that to my parents' because they hate me right now because of you!"

"What happened?"

"They found out about my birth control, which means they found out that we had sex! I really can't get a fucking break! Cause it's not bad enough that you cheated on me, but now this! They think that you used me for sex and never loved me!" I scream and by now I am crying my eyes out as well.

"You know I never used you for sex!" He screams back at me.

"Well how do I know? Did you even love me? You cheated on me twice with your ex-girlfriend! I could have just been a rebound!" I yell. He comes really close to me and I can see he has tears in his eyes now.