The Mission

By Rheanna777

Jerome was ordered by the Bacca king to burn down a nearby village. What happens when he meets a human? Will... More

The Mission
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15-Smut
Chapter 16
Chapter 17- Smut
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20- Smut
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23- Smut
Chapter 24- Last Chapter

Chapter 14- Smut

364 3 0
By Rheanna777

-Chapter 14-

My mind broke out of its thoughts when Jerome kissed me. It surprised me, but I was quick to react by kissing him back. Jerome licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Just to be a tease, I kept my mouth closed.

Jerome pulled away for air. "F*cking tease." He told me while catching his breath before returning to the kiss. He asked for entrance again, but I continued to be a tease. Jerome laid me down on the couch and pinned my arms over my head, not breaking the kiss. He broke the kiss and started kissing my neck. "Going to be a tease I see." He whispered in my ear. He kissed my neck until he found my sweet spot. He nipped it, making me gasp. Jerome noticeably smirked and moved the kiss back to my lips. He again asked for entrance and I again teased. This time though, Jerome ran his fingertips down my spine, causing a wave of tingles to rush through my body and making me gasp. Jerome took advantage of the opportunity and slipped his tongue into my mouth before he started exploring.

Not only was his tongue exploring my mouth, but his hands were exploring my body. He broke the kiss to take off my shirt while I unbuttoned his suit. "I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

Jerome moved lower with the kisses. He kissed my neck, chest, and stomach until he got to my pants. He started unzipping the zipper, stopping when he noticed how nervous I was.

"We don't have to if you don't want to." Jerome said, inching away. "It is totally up to you."

I shook my head. "I'm just nervous. I'm still," I stopped myself. Was I going to tell him? "A virgin."

Jerome kissed my neck again. "Then this should be extra special. That is, if you want it." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and Jerome went back to unzipping my pants and pulling them off. He rubbed my member through my underwear, making me moan. He slipped off his own pants before pulling off my underwear. "You ok?" He whispered in my ear. "You're blushing a lot."

I nodded. "Nervous." I replied.

"Just relax." Jerome whispered, running his fingertips down my chest and stomach, stopping at my waist. He wrapped his hand around my hardened member, causing me to quietly moan. He brought his head down to the tip and sucked.

"J-Jerome.." I moaned.

"Do you like that, Mitch?" He asked and I quickly nodded. He continued to suck and rub until I felt something rise inside me and my body tense up.

"J-Jerome..." I moaned again.

"Relax. It's just an orgasm growing. Let It happen." Jerome smiled at me. He took my member whole and sucked. The tense feeling in my body grew. Jerome ran his fingernails down my spine, causing me to arch my back. My breathing grew heavy and the tense feeling was strong. Jerome picked up speed every time I moaned-- which was very often. A flood of pleasure entered my body and left as quickly as it showed. I breathed heavy to catch my breath.

Jerome moved back to my neck after swallowing. "Did you enjoy that?" He whispered in my ear, his voice husky. I nodded. "You want more?" He asked and I nodded.

Jerome stood up, told me he'd be right back, and walked to his bedroom. He came back a few minutes later with a small tube in his hand. He flipped me over so I had my knees under my stomach. "This may feel cold." Jerome told me. I felt something slippery enter me. "It's just lube." He told me.

       *Jerome's POV

I rubbed some lube on my member after putting some in Mitch. "Ready?" I asked him, sitting behind him. He nodded his head. I slowly pushed in and paused before going out. I repeated a few times.

"J-Jerome, it hurts." Mitch whimpered.

I placed my hand on his back. "It will go away soon. I promise."

I continued to slowly and carefully thrust into Mitch. When his whimpers turned into moans, I quickened my pace.

"J-Jerome.." Mitch moaned. "I-I'm about to.."

"Me too." I quietly moaned.

After we both orgasmed, Mitch and I decided to stay in the living room. I grabbed some blankets from the chest and wrapped them around us. "I love you." I told Mitch, kissing him. We both put underwear on and cuddled.

"I love you too." He answered.

Silence filled the room. Mitch laid his head on my chest and hugged me. My childhood song came to mind and I quietly started singing.

"Here it's safe,

Here's it's warm.

Here the daisies guard you,

From every harm.

Here your dreams are sweet,

And tomorrow brings them true.

Here is the place where,

I love you." I sang to Mitch. His breathing was slowing and his grip loosened as sleep swarmed him. Sleep neared me. I closed my eyes and let it take over.

       *Sky's POV

       *Earlier

Ty and I laid on the bed, cuddling. Ty's head was on my chest.

"Sky?" Ty whispered.

"Yes?"

Ty waited a minute before asking, "Do you know what the king did to me?"

I nodded and hugged Ty closer. "Yes. You told me."

I saw some tears run down Ty's cheek. "What did I tell you?"

"That the king, er, raped you." I took a deep breath before telling him the story he told me.

Ty nodded. "That's why he kept me in his room. I was his 'personal servant'." Ty's body shook. "That's why I didn't want to go into the castle."

I sat Ty up and wiped his eyes. "We don't have to ever go back. I promise."

"I promised myself I wouldn't go back, but we did." Ty replied.

"The promise will be kept from this point on." I smiled at him.

Ty gave me a faint smile. "I hope." Silence surrounded us. After a few minutes, Ty said, "I love you."

I couldn't resist anymore. I leaned forward and kissed Ty on his lips. He seemed surprised, but he kissed back. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance, and he parted his lips. Wrapping my arms around him, I explored his mouth and played with his tongue. I lightly ran my fingers down his spine and his back arched. I moved to his neck and searched for his soft spot. When my lips found it and started kissing it, Ty moaned.

I took off Ty's shirt and laid him down on the bed. I went back to kissing his soft lips while I unzipped and took off his pants. Ty was trying to take off my shirt so I took it off along with my own pants. I rubbed Ty's member, which felt erect, and he moaned. I slipped off his underwear and began to suck on his member, taking it whole. Ty moaned and clutched the blankets.

"A-Adam..." Ty moaned.

I knew Ty was about to cum. To be a tease, I stopped sucking and smiled up at him.

"Teaser." He said before kissing me.

While he was kissing me, I rubbed his hard member, making him moan into the kiss. I broke the kiss and moved to his neck. "You want to continue?" I whispered into his ear. When he hesitated, I quickly added, "We don't have too." I didn't want to make him feel pressured.

Ty nodded. "Can you promise me one thing?" He whispered back.

"And what is that, babe?" I asked before lightly kissing his neck.

"Be gentle." He answered. "The king never was."

I nodded and smiled down at him. "Of coarse." I flipped Ty so he was on his stomach before I grabbed some lube from my drawer and removed my underwear. I put some lube in Ty and some on myself before getting ready to enter. I waited for Ty to nod before I slowly thrusted into him. I heard Ty whimper.

"The pain will go away." I told him. I continued to slowly thrust until Ty's whimpers turned to moans. I quickened my pace, causing Ty to moan more.

"A-Adam.. I'm about to..." Ty moaned.

"Me too." I moaned back. With one, final thrust, we both hit out climaxes at the same time.

We laid there for a few minutes before I replaced the blanket on the bed and we snuggled together.

"I love you, Adam." Ty whispered into my chest.

I kissed the top of his head. "I love you too, Ty."

Cuddled together with the warmth of the blankets surrounding us, we both fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 82 31
This is my first fan fiction and I am so excited. Please don't hate. And this contains strong language. Also this is a mix between Minecraft and the...
29.4K 592 44
In this heart felt story, Ty and Mitch both have loves, but their loves have girlfriends. When they try to work together to work things out, things s...
6.8K 433 37
(Sequel to Forbidden Love) Ty has had a dream where he was in love with a man 2 years older than him, and he couldn't stop thinking about that dream...
186K 3.3K 37
In this epic first book things go on a real crazy ride when Jerome and mitch fall inlove things go a bit wild when the dark amy shows up who are they...