Pen Friends

aanavats01

Ranked #1 in Letter category (11-May-2018) Ranked #22 on (11-05-2018). Ever wondered in this 21st century whe... Еще

Chapter 1 - Introduction!!
Chapter 2 - Nial Morgan!!
Chapter 3 - Lone Boy!!
Chapter 4 - Austin Williams!!
Chapter 5 - Pretending Friends!!
Chapter 6 - I've Nothing Special!!
Chapter 7 - Surprise!!
Chapter 8 - Happy Friendship Day!!
Chapter 9 - Secret Admirer
Trapped!!
Chapter 10 - Party!!
Chapter 11- Secrets!!
Chapter 12 - Locker!!
Chapter 13 - Broken Heart!!
Chapter 14 - Face Time!!
Chapter 15 - Kate Perish!!
Chapter 16 - Punishment!!
Chapter 18 - I Hate Rain!!
Chapter 19 - My Sketch!!
Chapter 20 - I'm screwed!!
Chapter 21 - Play!!
Chapter 22 - Joy!!
Chapter 23 - Party Part 1
Chapter 24 - Party Part 2!!
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday!!
Chapter 26 - Nial Is Not Mine!!
Chapter 27 - On A Mission!!
Chapter 28 - Max, My Boyfriend!!
Chapter 29- Mom's Friend!!
Chapter 30- Hate Austin!!
Chapter 31- Unknown Feelings!!
Chapter 32- Bipolar Austin!!
Chapter 33 - Deal!!
Chapter 34 - Kate Loves Rian!!
Chapter 35 - Big Change!!
Chapter 36 - I'm Special!!
Chapter 37- Rian leaving!!
Chapter 38- Shopping!!
Chapter 39- Austin sucks!!
Chapter 40- Special Guest!!
Chapter 41 - Rian's Ex!!
Chapter 42 - Let Her Go!!
Chapter 43 - Unexpected Guest!!
Chapter 44 - His Confession!!
Chapter 45 - Austin's Fan!!
Chapter 46 - Weak Moment!
Chapter 47- Rian's plan!!
Chapter 48 - Run For Life!!
Chapter 49 - I'm Not Sorry!
Chapter 50 - First Date!
Chapter 51 - Valentine's Day Special!
Chapter 52 - Crazy Austin!!
Chapter 53 - Nana Is Ill!!
Chapter 54 - I Like You!
Chapter 55 - Can It Be Love?
Chapter 56 - I'm Jealous!!
Chapter 57 - Goodbyes!!
Chapter 58 - Stay!
Chapter 59 - Letters!!
Chapter 60 - Promise!!
Chapter 61 - In Love!!
Epilogue!!
BONUS Chapter!!

Chapter 17 - Hangout!!

2K 143 21
aanavats01

Nicole's P.O.V.

I was about to go to bed, today the day was tiring as always. After coffee with Rian, I've to go to the park along with my baby brother Kian. Luckily, my mom and dad went for their business tour, I got some freedom, finally. Yayiee!!

I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes. The soft comfy bed relaxed all the parts of my body but my mind was still in the thought process.

What does Rian mean that Nial is different for me? Why is he favouring Nial so much? Even if I flatter myself on the fact that Nial is a good boy for me, still I can't deny that he's dating someone and that too from past four years.

I guess it's a high time now, I've to move on. I can't stick to one boy and wait for him to come in my life because it can't happen. Nial and me aren't meant to be together. I know it would be a bit difficult but nothing is impossible.

I was all in my thoughts when someone knocked at my door. Who it can be? As far as I know, Julian must have left the house.

Cursing that someone, I removed my blanket and left my bed. Yes, I don't like someone entering into my sleeping time, the time when I don't want anyone to interfere. Everyone had that time, once in a day, I've my sleeping time.

"Coming", I said and opened the door. I saw Kian was standing there with his million dollar toothy smile.

"Champ what are you doing here at this time?", I asked bending on my knees.

"Can I sleep with you?", He asked showing me his Ben10 pillow and blanket.

"Yes, why not? Where is Julian?", I asked again whilst he ran to my bed in a span of seconds.

I closed the door and facing him asked again, "Kian what did you do now?".

Sure, he must've done some mischief or else why would he came here? Typical boys!!

"I hadn't done anything. I was missing you. From past many days you're not giving me time and Cali sis is also not here. You've forgotten me", he said pouting and my heart melts with water brimming in my eyes.

I'm the most sensitive person ever when it comes to Kian, he's most loveable to me than anything else. I wish, he would be my real brother as Tim is no of use. He must have forgotten that he do have a sister.

"No baby, I was busy few days back. Today only we went to park, right?. I promise, I'll give you more time from tomorrow", I said cuddling him and kissed his cheeks.

He giggled and then slept and I too hugged him and drifted to sleep. It's a bless to sleep with a baby. He's only five still a little talk with him and his mere presence refreshes me so much.

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Next morning Julian woke me and Kian both. After throwing some tantrum we finally got up.

The start of the day was good as my instinct was telling me that something good will happen. It must've happened to you also, once we feel very happy for no reason and other time we feel totally pissed off again without any reason.

I got ready for the college and left early, it's like high time when I sketch something good. So, I moved to the back of the college and after spreading some bread for my bunny, I sat down.

I took out my sketchbook and started making sketch. But today it wasn't Nial who was in my mind whilst drawing, it was someone else.

Lone boy!!

I smiled at the thought that how a stranger came to my life and that too through a piece of paper and he's also not interested in interacting me on any social media or through mobile but through letters and on the top, I haven't told about this to Cali even, she's my best friend although.

I'm kinda missing her. She said she'll came tomorrow when we talked two days ago. After that she didn't picked up my call and the time she called I was busy. So, we can't talk. I haven't seen Max also from past two days.

I moved back to college, with leaves crunching beneath my legs on my way. I entered the building and found Nial standing at a few distance.

Anything more to happen?

He saw me and waved me his hand. I'm actually in dilemma of how to react in front of him? Earlier I was the girl who loved him and was head over heels to him. But later, he friend zoned me, and now when I got to know what kind of person he actually is, I really don't know what do to!!

I passed a smile and he came near me in a kinda jogging way. Once he came near me he said, "Hey Cole".

"Hi Nial", I replied.

"How are you?", He asked.

"I'm good. You say?", I asked.

This is so formal, isn't it? My mind said.

"I was actually waiting for you only", he said.

"Why?", I back questioned.

No, I'm really not interested now, I've moved on, okie, I'm trying to!! Happy?

"I was thinking how about we hangout for some time. It has been days that we've talked after that small talk behind the college", he said reminding me the day when he broke my heart.

"Yes, I was busy actually and no I don't want to hangout with that group. They're just not of my type", I said understanding about what kind of group Hangout he wanna have just like last time!!

"No, you don't understand. I was asking only if you and me can go out together", he asked.

Excuse me?!!

"You and me only?", I again asked raising my eyebrows and he nodded.

"But why?", I again asked.

C'mon you should go, this is what you wanted always, don't you? My heart defended.

Shut up,!! Was my instant reply.

"Because you're my friend and it had been a high time that we've spent some good time together", he said.

"I... actually..", I started thinking of an excuse.

"She can't come Nial, she's going with me", before I could speak I heard someone saying.

I spun and saw Rian coming towards us with his hands in his jeans pocket. Austin was with him only. I didn't say anything, just noticed Nial's expression and his face was blank!!

"I didn't asked you anything Louis", Nial said.

"But she'd agreed to go out with me", Rian said.

And when?

"Really?", Me and Nial asked at same time and then I looked at Nial, he was also staring at me.

"Yes, of course. Okay let me ask again, Nicole would you like to join me for shopping for Ellie's birthday?", Rian asked.

I looked at Austin, he had that blunt face, showing no emotion at all. He just was looking at three of us.

"But I asked her first, why are you sticking your nose in between?", Nial said.

"Let her decide", Rian said with a smirk.

Oh crap!! Where have I gotten into?

All the boys stared at me waiting for my answer. I looked at Austin and tried to ask him to help me by signaling through my eyes of course and my luck he understood.

"Guys, give her some time to decide", Austin said and I sighed in relief. Both the boys nodded and in mean time bell rang and we all headed to our classes.

It was history lecture first, so none of the boy would be joining me. Happy me!! I moved to my locker and took out my notebook and moved to my class.

Austin was going to his class only which was adjacent to mine and as he was alone so I called him.

"Hey, Williams", I called out.

He stopped and turned and said, "It's Austin, Cole!". He rolled his eyes.

"It's Nicole Anderson, Williams", I replied rolling my eyes also.

"You'll never call me by name, don't you?", He asked.

"I just wanted to say thanks for saving me outside", I replied ignoring his previous comment.

"Your welcome. I just helped you because you helped me in making sketches. So, we're equal now", he replied looking into my eyes and I nodded.

"Okie, bie. I've to go", I replied and left. His eyes actually makes me nervous, I don't like the way he looked at me today. His eyes were speaking so much, no it wasn't creepy but yes uncomfortable for me for sure!!

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

I came to my class and found a vacant seat. Without Cali, the class was really hardest place to stay. Still, I managed to pass the longer and never ending one hour.

After class, I got some free time and my feet subconsciously moved to library, of course Lone Boy also became part of my life.

Don't know what these two boys want from me? Nial and Rian, even their names rhyme each other and so is their personality, confusing one!!

Both wanted to spend time with me and can anyone tell me the reason? I guess only a boy can understand another boy. I saw Nial outside the library talking to Ellie!!? Okay, I'm surprised.

Although the looks on his face wasn't looking happy kinda still I decided not to go to library for the time being. It was my English class and as I'd got punishment thanks to Rian, I've to stay outside the class.

I came to canteen and sat on a table with a cup of coffee and thought for sometime about everything. Nial, whom I liked once and on whom I had this huge crush doesn't feel the same for me but he's dating someone and he hide that from me. I'm his friend so why did he he lied to me?

Whatever he did in past, I can't judge him for that because I've not heard his side of story, I can't judge him only by Ellie's point of view. May be there is some misunderstanding or whole of a different story!!

And Rian, I know why he's being interested in me!! Because I gotta knew their secret related to Austin and he doesn't trust me, well he's not wrong then. I'm not his that good friend so his having suspicion on me is acceptable.

I guess I know what I had to do. I need to talk to Nial only. So, I picked up my mobile from the table and texted Nial,

"Can we go out today?", I asked.

I waited for like ten seconds and then a message came from him.

"Yeah sure, meet me near my car after college", he said.

I finished my coffee and got up. I was about to leave the canteen after dropping my coffee glass in bin when I saw Rian. Obviously, he too got punishment but only for a week!!

"I was wondering where would I found you, my first guess was correct. You're actually here", he said throwing his collars in air.

I tried hard not to roll my eyes and then said, "Congratulations for your discovery".

"So, you're coming with me today right? You can help me buy a good dress for Ellie!", He asked.

"No, I can't. I'm going with Nail. I'll go later with you", I replied. His face fell but he tried to show me a casual look.

"Okay, no problem. Just be safe is all I can say and you can call me whenever you want", he replied.

"I don't have your number and I'm sure I don't need to", I said and he shook his head in disappointment.

He dialled something in his mobile and my mobile rang with an unknown number flashing on the screen.

"Save my number", he said with a smirk. How did he got my number? And how I don't know?

"I'll do, thanks", I said trying to sound cool although from inside I was pissed.

"Okay, but I hope you remember what I said last time. Behave normally", Rian said and I give him a nod.

Why don't you behave Normally? I thought.

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

I waited outside the college for Nial to showup. He came after sometime almost running.

"Sorry, got stuck somewhere", he said whilst opening the car door for me.

I thanked him and when he got seated also, I asked him, "Where were you?".

"I've got some work to do, so I was in library", he said and started the car.

Shit!!

It then striked my mind that I've not taken out Lone Boy's letter. He must have replied me. But too late the car was already running on the road. Man, now my mood is spoiled.

Let's hope this ride makes my mood better!!

------------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How's you guys?

How's the chapter? Do lemme know!!

Instagram: soul.musical

Vote, comments and share.

Keep reading...
Love you all..
Aana.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

A Mailbox Of Letters | ✓ insane_over_books

Короткий рассказ

15.9K 896 25
A hidden love, so sweet and beautifully innocent. The sun for her was not the ball of fire, but his presence in her life. It was a gesture of a smile...
Holding Back [COMPLETED] Joy

Подростковая литература

973K 72.2K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...
Falling For Mister Nobody [COMPLETED] Destiny K.

Подростковая литература

90.1K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
22.2K 701 18
"Why did this feel so absolutely perfect?! And hey, how come nobody told me I was gay?!" Sean is an artistic guy. He loves to draw, more digitally th...