❦Classroom Behaviour❦ [Septip...

By SeptiplierShipperX

Sequel to "❦He's My Einstein❦". I recommend that you read the first book before this one. Hope you enjoy! GAY... More

in danger
journey to the hospital
the awakening
jobless
oh no
secrets
he's back...
safe?
taken
tied up
torture (long chapter)
i will find him!
you're my hero
home again
the big day
husbands
doubts?
confidence?
our little girl
special
happy holidays
sammy's start to schooling
billy becomes bad...

a new start

5.7K 184 45
By SeptiplierShipperX

Introduction

1 year later...

Mark's POV:
Me and Jack had been living our life together. It was going great. We had two dogs named Chica and Lucy. They were so beautiful and friendly. Our jobs were stable and well paying. Our small house was lovely. At our new school, everyone accepted us for who we were. All the students and teachers were so kind and welcoming. Everything was perfect!

We became more open and more confident with each other. We were meant to be. I love him so much.

Jack's POV:
Me and Mark made sure we got our form rooms next to each other this time. Also, we got to be in the same staffroom. We were so flattered and thankful. I had been teaching Mark some Maths to try and improve his knowledge/intelligence. He was trying really hard and I was so proud of him. I promised that if he passed a test that I set him, I will work on my body and abs...

Working out is too much effort! I can't be bothered. I keep active from playing Pokemon Go, so why go to the gym?! I could battle at a Pokemon gym instead!

I guess I did promise him... And I didn't make the test too hard. He's so sweet by trying to get better at Maths for me. I love him so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
173K 6.2K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
97.7K 3.4K 34
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
430K 12.9K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...