The Vampire Within

By Kiaralillian

Syreena is a young 18 year old girl,whos mother has a secret, that Syreena dosent know. Her moms a vampire! S... More

The Vampire Within
The Package
The Neclace
Whats Going On
School Starts
Vampires
School Again
Wow
What to do
The ally chat
The disease
Best dream ever!
Whats going on?
bffs forever???
tyler
at lunch
walking home
the fight
mom
depression
help
the vampire and the werewolves
Mates vs bf
Jack
PLEASE READ
Wolf form
the random wolf
stares from the pack
COOKIES
Cookies part 2
ONE CHAPTER LEFT
powers

more dead

148 5 0
By Kiaralillian

After the fight, Tyler never asked me out again and Sebastian was a lot calmer. But the war was beginning, the war between vampires and the disease. Sebastian and i were watching t.v. when the news came on.

"4 more people dead no signs of murder or any cause of death." the news lady said. i caught a glimpse of the bodys.

"they are all vampires Sebastian" i whispered.

"yeah i know......wait how did you know that?!?!"

"i don't know it just felt right."

"ok then"

"they were also killed by the disease" i said

" yeah lucky guess i assume?" he replied.

"Yup."

"Hold on the power to tell when people are vampires is for vamps over 100 and angels. how is that possible?" he said

"i don't know actually maybe i am an angel." i said sweetly.

"That isn't a combination I've ever seen." he replied

"ill ask my mom. MOM!!" i yelled. she walked into the room very swiftly.

"am i part angel?"

"ummmmmm yeah" she said in a tone that made her sound so innocent.

"Who was an angel?" i asked not at all surprised by her response.

"i was and then i made a bad choice and fell in love with a mortal aka your dad and so i got kicked out of heaven and angels blood is the best tasting,so i was jumped but i still was barley alive so i was mortal then i was bitten."

"wow" Sebastian and i said at the same time.

"so you are a angel" Sebastian said

"sweetie why are you talking to a mortal about this its not safe ill have to kill him" she said

"NO NO NO he's an angel and my boyfriend."

"it doesn't matter if he's sweet..."

i cut her off

"No no no he an actually angel with wings"

"oh ok and be carful with that disease going around please. i would rather you stay inside forever but you need food and school..... so..... please please please be careful." she said.

a/n

i know its been a while, but i always update on my phone and i got my data taken away so i try to update again really soon. i also started a new book called a werewolf story. comment, vote and share. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...
16K 600 9
Tvd x to x tw In which the Scooby gang, the Mikaelson's and the pack watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski. The biological daughter of Derek Hale and...
42.5K 1.3K 35
In which Alexia Kirby will meet a girl with beautiful blue eyes, only to find out it's the same girl her brother is always talking about. Will Alexia...
73.5K 1.6K 138
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...