Harry Potter and Merlin Colli...

By EmmaWilliams66

We know about Merlin and certainly about Harry Potter so what will happen when Harry and Melrin meet will thi... More

Harry Potter and Merlin Collide
Chapter Two
Chapter three: Harry's from the future
Chapter four: Nimueh poison's Merlin
Chapter Five: Sirius Black
Chapter Seven: Divination
Chapter Eight: We'll see
Chapter Nine: Time will tell
Chapter Ten Wonder what the game will bring tomorrow?
Chapter Eleven: Dementors
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Six: You mean...this is the future

3.5K 137 18
By EmmaWilliams66

Harry's POV

As Arthur and Harry arrived back in Camelot they got greeted by the knights of Camelot. They wouldn't let them by. Harry looked at Arthur with a worried expression before he spoke to them.

"What are you doing let us pass!" Arthur said his voice raising.

"I'm sorry sire, your both under arrest by order of the king," said one of the knights.

"This is an outrage," said Arthur as they pulled both of them of their horses and took Arthur's sword away from him.

-------------------------------------

"You disobeyed me," said Uther shouting at Arthur while Harry stood right behind Arthur in the cell.

"Of course I did, a man's life is at stake. Don't let Merlin die over something I did," said Arthur.

"Why do you care so much, the boy is just a servant?"

"He knew the danger he was putting himself in. He knew what would happen if he drank from that goblet but he did it anyway. He saved my life. There is more, there was a women at the mountain she knew I was there for the flower. I don't think it was Bayard that tried to poison me," said Arthur.

"Of course it was."

Arthur took out the flower and went to hand it to the king. "Gaius knows what to do with it. Put me in the stocks, a month even I don't care. Just make sure it gets to him, I'm begging you," said Arthur.

Harry watched in horror as the king crushed the flower in his hand. "No!" Arthur and Harry shouted at the same time.

"You have to learn there is a right way and wrong way of doing things. I'll see you let out in a week," said the king as he went leave to.

"Harry did nothing wrong. Why did you arrest him," Arthur said.

"He didn't stop you leaving and that means he did do something wrong. He didn't stop you," he said before he left the cell but turned back around. "Then you can find yourself another servant." The king dropped the flower just outside the cell before he left completley and the cell door got locked by one of the knights of Camelot.

Arthur looked over at Harry and Harry could tell he was to angry to say anything. "I'll find a way to get the flower to him, I promise you Arthur."

"It's impossible. What am I going to do? I can't allow Merlin to just die," said Arthur sadly.

Harry saw only one way of getting that flower to Merlin but if he did it his secret would have to revealed and if that is too happen he would be sentenced to death after saving Merlin. Harry knew without rescuing Merlin, he would not be alive. What is Harry going to do?

Arthur ran over to the cell door and crutched down and in his anger he managed to grab the flower. Harry sat down on the cell floor not knowing what to do.

-------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry Arthur but I hope you will understand I'm doing this for Merlin and I know we may never see each other again I just hope you will not hate me," said Harry as he stood up took the flower from Arthur and went over to the cell door.

"What are you doing?" asked Arthur.

"I'm going to go save, Merlin," Harry said to him while he pulled out his wand.

"What, with a stick?" Arthur asked confused.

"Alohomora," Harry said. The cell door clicked open and I pushed it open slowly.

"You have magic," said Arthur.

"Yeah something like that. I'm going to go save, Merlin and I am sorry Arthur. I really am. I was born with magic and I didn't choice it. We are not all the same," Harry said before he left and sneaked off leaving Arthur shocked in the cell but as Harry got further away he made sure to relock the cell door.

---------------------------------------------------

Harry arrived at Gaius's chamber out of breath. "Harry how did you escape?" asked Gwen.

"I managed to get a set of keys. Gaius here is the flower," Harry said to him as he passed him it.

"His breathing is much worse we must hurry," said Gaius as he started to do something with the flower. Not long after Gaius stopped.

"Why have you stopped?" asked Gwen.

"The poison was creating by using magic. We may need magic to make antidote."

"But we can't its forbidden. Even if we could......" Gwen stopped.

"I'll try making it work without it. Oh I need some fresh water," said Gaius hinting at Gwen to do it. Gwen left at once leaving Gaius and Harry alone in the room.

"I have to try using magic," said Gaius as he began to enchant a spell but he stopped.

"You can do it, Gaius," I said firmly. Gaius tried again and it seemed to have worked. Just then Gwen came back in and gave him the water. He quickly put the antidote into a container and all headed over to Merlin quickly.

"Hold his nose," said Gaius as he sat down and began to give the antidote to, Merlin. "Swallow, Merlin swallow it."

"He stopped breathing what is happening, Gaius?" asked Gwen.

Gaius put his head to Merlin's heart and looked very sad. "His heart has stopped," said Gaius.

"He is dead."

"He can't be, he can't be. It was his destiny," said Gaius.

"If I had got out the cells sooner," Harry said ashamed.

"It's my fault, if I had got here sooner with the water," said Gwen.

"It's not either of your faults, it was me. I should have looked after him better. It's my fault." said Gaius and he cuddled Gwen.

"That's disgusting you should be ashamed of yourself she is older enough to be your granddaughter," said Merlin.

"Merlin your alive," said Gaius.

"I'm the ghost come back to haunt you," said Merlin. Gwen went over to him and kissed him on the lips and I couldn't help but grin.

"Sorry, it just I thought you were dead."

"Its fine, it's more than fine. What happened, the last thing I remember I was drinking the wine," said Merlin.

Merlin's POV

"Back to work tomorrow," said Harry.

"Has Arthur not spoken to you about your magic?" Merlin asked him.

"Nothing, I am worried he soon will and I have no idea what I am going to do," said Harry.

"I wish I could help, in some way," said Merlin.

"I know you do and that means a lot to me, Merlin," smiled Harry.

We then heard a strange kind of noise and we both looked at each other weirdly before next thing I knew I felt myself lying on a cold floor. "Harry what are you doing down there and who is that next to you," Merlin heard someone say.

"Ron, how good it is to see you. I thought I'll never see you again. Wait......Merlin oh no," said Harry.

I opened my eyes to find a ginger hair kid probably same age as Harry looking down at me and Harry. I was in some chamber with a load of single beds. "Harry, where are we?" Merlin asked him.

"We're at Hogwarts School of witch craft and wizardry," said Harry.

"You mean...this is the future," Merlin said shocked.

"Yeah......" Harry said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go guys. I'm so sorry its taken me like months to get this up.

Any votes or comments would mean a lot as i got this up for you guys as I know some of you really like this story thanks if you are still reading this and deal with my late updates such as like nearly three months lol sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.6K 21
Merlin and Gwaine decide to pull a prank on Arthur, which turns out bad for Merlin. Arthur decides to punish Merlin by going on a hunting trip. What...
131K 3.3K 47
What if Merlin was born female(Merlyn) and she and Arthur met a few years before Camelot and after a night together before Arthur returned to Camelot...
527K 15.3K 129
When Merlin ventured back to Ealdor to help fight off Kanen, he returned to Camelot with someone else, his little sister, Miriam. With a fiery perso...
6.9K 249 23
Last year, Y/N L/N started attending Hogwarts. While there, he made new friends, new discoveries, and even helped to keep the dark wizard, Lord Volde...