My Loving Mate (The Silver Li...

By BellaDemont

Elizabeth Montgomery has a mate. He is over possessive, he is a jerk and sometimes he can be that perfect mat... More

kidnapped
losing hope
did you miss me?
pretty boy
jealous
wild flower
marked
strong bond
Liam
Savannah
rogues
in heat
the rescue
home
disappointement
I still love you
giving birth
twice the fun
the wedding
ambitions
literature teacher

I'll be okay

7.5K 267 29
By BellaDemont

Liz's P.O.V

As Liam and I were heading down the hall so we could downstairs to have breakfast he stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" I asked him scared.

He seemed all tensed up.

Then I was able to smell it, he was here.

Max!

Liam turned around and started at me as if I had shouted that word.

"You will not say a word and you will do what we agreed to or your baby and Max will die, is that you want?" He asked me.

I shook my head.

"Then be a good girl." Liam said before he started to walk again.

I started at him walk before I followed him slowly, I was thinking about all of this. Part of me was joyous beyond happy because Max was here but the other half of me was deadly worried about what would happen next.

As we got near to where the stairs were Liam turned around and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Stay here." He ordered.

I nodded and watched him leave.

I jumped as I heard the door be forced open.

"Max, what a delightful surprise I wasn't expecting you." Liam said.

"Where is she?" Max yelled.

I tired to suppress the tears from rolling down my face and my lips from calling out his name.

"Who, who are you talking about?" Liam asked cynically.

"You perfectly know who, where is Lizzy?" Max shouted.

All I wanted to do was to shout to him that I was here; all I wanted to do was to run up to his arms.

But I perfectly knew that it was unlikely to happen.

"Oh you're talking about Elizabeth? Elizabeth, dear come over here someone wants to see you." Liam said.

I gave a deep breath before I walked to the stairs, as I descended the stairs I saw Max, and all I wanted to do was to cry. He seemed tired and very restless. I wanted to hug him and to feel him next to me even if it was for a second. As Max looked at me he notice something, he notice that I was bigger than before, that I was pregnant.

"Lizzy?" Max asked me confused.

"I see you have already meant my wife and our future baby." Liam said.

Max looked at Liam and then he looked at me. I just bit my lip and didn't say anything; I knew my baby's life depended on that even though all I wanted to do was to tell Max that I was sorry for what I was doing to him right now.

"Yes, Elizabeth is carrying my baby." Liam said.

Why couldn't I tell him? I wanted to yell to Max that this baby was his, not Liam's!

"It's our baby." Liam said.

I let out a small sob and I felt a tear roll down my face.

"She is just so exited that the baby is coming. You know its due in a few days, aren't you happy Elizabeth?" Liam asked me.

"Yes." I said in a small voice.

"How could you do this to me?" Max asked me.

I open my mouth to respond when Liam spoke.

"Because she loves me now, don't you Elizabeth?" Liam asked me.

"Yes." I said in a low voice before I looked away.

"Then tell Max that you no longer want him as a mate because you love me now." Liam said.

I looked at Liam, was he really going to obligate me to do this?

His deathly glare told me that he was.

"That's not true." A voice said.

I looked at the door and saw that Abby was there, the same girl from my dream.

"What?" Liam said.

"Lizzy doesn't love you in fact she hates you." Abby said.

"Then explain why is she carrying my baby?" Liam said.

"She's not." Abby said.

I saw how some other people entered, Nick, Zac and Taylor where here along with the red head girl and other guys.

"So you are telling me that she is not pregnant now?" Liam said in a mocking tone.

"No, I'm just saying that the baby that Lizzy is carrying is not yours." Abby said.

"Then who's is it?" Nick asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Max is the father of the baby." Abby said.

They all looked at Max and then at me.

"How is it possible?" Max asked.

"Prom night, it was that night." I said in a soft voice.

Everyone looked at me clueless, it was until Max remembered that it all made sense to him.

"Get back into the room!" Liam ordered me.

"Get away from her!" Max yelled at Liam.

"Why should I? She is having my baby and she should obey me after all I marked her as my own." Liam said.

Max looked at me and he saw that it was true after all he had felt it too. I could see it in his eyes; it was hurt, betrayal and finally anger.

"No!" I yelled before the wolves entered and attacked them.

Liam shifted into his wolf and lunged towards Max.

There was chaos everywhere until someone cleared his throat.

"I see that you have decided to start without me." A man said.

Abby's P.O.V

As we where in the battle I decided to stay in my human form surprisingly this way I was going to be more helpful and being in my wolf form during heat was only going to cause more problems. As everyone was fighting I decided to go for Lizzy but as I did that someone entered to the house and cleared his throat.

"I see that you have decided to start without me." He said.

I felt my blood froze, I would recognize that voice anywhere. That voice had haunted me in my dreams for the last years of my life ever since that day.

I turned around and saw that it was him and that he had not changed a lot. He still had his blonde hair and gray eyes, and below his right eye crossing his whole cheekbone was a scar I had made when tried to escape from him when I was little.

It was him, it was Gunter.

"What are you doing here?" Liam asked him.

"I see that you have managed to get the she wolf but don't you think that you are missing something?" Gunter asked Liam.

"What?" Liam said.

"You need a seeker to be able to get the powers out of the silver line wolf." Gunter said.

"But you never mention that, how am I going to get it?" Liam said mad, he was beyond pissed.

"You have it right here in the room with you, isn't that right Abby?" He said as he turned towards me.

Two men grabbed me and as Zac tired to get them away from me they pinned him down.

"Place her next to the she wolf." Gunter ordered.

They forced me to get up the stairs next to Lizzy who was uncontrollably crying. I knew it was killing her to see Max like this.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

She nodded but didn't stop crying.

"Everything is going to be fine. I need you to follow me." I told her in a soft voice.

She looked at me scared.

"What are you-?"

I screamed and hit one of the guys with my boot. The other guy I hit him in the face with my elbow sending both of them down the stairs.

"Come on." I told Lizzy as she stared at the men in horror.

Lizzy looked at me but she didn't move.

"Let's go." I told her.

"I can't." Lizzy said.

"Why not, why can't you leave?" I asked her.

And then I saw how she was protecting it with her hands she was covering her stomach.

"He threatened you right?" I asked her.

Lizzy didn't say anything.

"He won't hurt your baby or Max, I promise." I told her.

Lizzy nodded and took my hand.

With my help we got downstairs, in the main floor they were all fighting so getting Lizzy out of the mansion was the biggest priority I had now.

"Stay with me okay?" I asked Lizzy.

She nodded.

"What ever happens I want you to keep on going, you need to get out." I told her.

"What about the others?" She asked me.

"Let's worry first about your baby." I told her.

We started to walk away of the fight when a pair of strong hands pulled me away from Lizzy, I was thrown against the wall until my skull made contact with it, I gave a groan as I felt the pain.

"Did you miss your uncle Gunter?" He asked me as he got near me.

"You are not part of my family!" I spat as I glared at him.

"Oh, please don't act like that now Abigail, you know that I always loved you, I've always wanted you, too bad your father never understood why." He said.

Gunter grabbed me and I started to struggle to get out of his grip.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

Savannah's P.O.V

As I saw the mess that was starting I decided to fight the wolves off in my human form it was probably not the smartest way to do it but it was the most effective one to get rid of them.

I had loaded a gun with wolfsbane that was the most deadly venom for wolfs, one shot in their heart and they would never live again.

My pack as well as the rest of the guys that were with Taylor quickly got rid of Liam's wolves but there was one more to go the alpha. But just as soon as the wolves were gone more came taking their place, we were outnumbered.

As he looked at me for the first time he smiled.

"Savannah, I see that time has gone through you only to make you more beautiful." He said.

I pursed my lips before I spoke.

"I see you are still the same." I told him.

"Are you glad to see me?" He asked me.

"What do you think?" I asked him.

"You have been running away from me for a very long time." Liam said.

I didn't say anything, I just stared at him.

"Why did you run away from me Savannah, weren't you happy with the wedding? Did you have to leave on the wedding night?" He asked me.

"If I stayed one more second you would have marked me as your own." I said.

"Didn't you want that?" He asked me.

"No, you were not my mate and I never loved you." I said.

"But I did, and we got married. We are still married." Liam said.

"Not for long." I said as I got my gun out and pointed at him.

Liam laughed.

"Are you really going to kill me?" He asked me.

"Give me a good reason why I shouldn't, you obligate me to marry you, after I ran away I heard that you killed the pack, so tell me why shouldn't I kill you after all that you have done?" I asked him.

"Because I love you, I always have." He said.

"That is not enough." I said.

"I know." Liam said.

Before I could pull the trigger something hit me from behind making me loose the gun.

A saw that next to me a wolf had Taylor, he looked at me and I gave a sob.

I knew what I had accepted when I came here, I had sentenced myself and my mate to die here.

Liam grabbed me by my throat and pushed me against the wall.

"Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you." Liam said.

"I have none." I told him.

Liam smiled before he prepared himself to kill him.

"Don't kill her!" A voice yelled.

It was Abby.

Gunter had her and she was struggling to be free.

"Why not, why shouldn't I?" Liam asked her.

"Because the only person you have to kill here is Gunter, he is planning to use me to get all the power out from Lizzy! He wants all the power for himself!" Abby yelled.

Gunter hit her and Abby when down to the ground.

"Is she saying the truth?" Liam asked.

"What, do you think some like Gunter that has craved power for long time would share all the power with you? I thought you were smarter." I told him.

Liam let me go before he charge towards Gunter, I ran to see if Abby was okay.

"Abby?" I said as I kneeled next to her.

"I'm fine." She said as I helped her get up.

We heard a noise and I looked at Gunter and Liam as they fought, suddenly all I saw was Liam's lifeless body fall to the ground.

The shock was huge; it was not planned that this would happen.

Gunter started to walk towards Lizzy but Max got in front of her, he was still protecting her.

"I guess you want to share the same fate as your brother." Gunter said before he attacked.

Lizzy got to her knees and stared to cry.

"Stop, just stop it!" She yelled, before I blinding explosion of light took us all out.

Liz's P.O.V

When I woke up I was in the ground of the mansion.

"Lizzy are you okay?" Taylor said as he hugged me.

It had worked, the wolves where gone.

"Where is Gunter?" I asked Abby.

"He was the only one that managed to escape; the rest disappeared with the wave." She said.

I looked around and saw that someone was missing, I tried to get up but Zac stopped me.

"You have to be careful Liz." He said.

I looked around but found nothing.

"You won't find him, he is dead." Max said.

I looked at him and saw that he was sitting on one of the stairs.

"Who, who am I not going to find?" I asked him.

"Your father's baby, he is dead." Max said spiting out the words.

He thought I had actually betrayed him, did he really thought I would do that?

"Max, you don't know what you're talking-." Abby started

"Let him Abby." I told her.

I got up and started to walk to the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Nick asked me.

I ignored him and entered the kitchen, hiding next to the counter was where I found her, she was holding a wooden spoon as a weapon and her brown eyes were full of fear.

"Emma!" I said as I ran towards her.

She hugged me and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked me as she sobbed.

I nodded.

"Everything is over, we are finally free." I told her.

"You promise?" She asked me, her eyes were full of tears and hope.

"I promise sweetie." I told her.

"Who is she?" Nick asked me as we got out of the kitchen.

"This is Emma; she was the one that help me stay alive." I said.

"Hi." Emma said with a small smile.

I looked at Nick and saw how he looked at Emma, I would recognize that look anywhere, and it was a lost puppy look. Emma was Nick's mate.

As we got to the stairs I saw that everyone was getting ready.

"We need to go now." Savannah said.

"Just give me a moment." I said.

"Why?" Taylor asked me.

"Emma and I have to get some things." I told him.

Emma and I got upstairs; I started to grab some of my clothes and the baby things. I knew that after this Max was most likely to never speak again to me.

"Why aren't you happy?" Emma asked me as I grabbed the bags.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Your mate, your real mate is here but you are nowhere happy." She said.

"He thinks Liam is the real father of the baby." I said.

"Why would he think that?" Emma asked.

"Besides the fact that Liam told him he felt when Liam marked me so he assumed that it's true." I said.

"But you should explain it to him." Emma said.

"He won't even listen to me." I said.

As I grabbed the last bag someone entered the room.

It was Max.

"Can you leave us alone for a second?" Max asked her.

Emma nodded and grabbed my bags.

As soon as we were alone Max stared at me, it seemed like he couldn't stop staring at my stomach.

"Aren't you going to say something?" Max asked me.

"I'll be okay, is that what you want me to say?" I said mad at him.

I went to the door and stared to walk down the hall.

"Why did you do this to me?" Max asked me as he walked behind me.

I stopped walking and turned around.

"What did I do to you?" I asked him.

"You betrayed me" He said.

"And did I do that? Because as far as I know the only betrayal I know is what you did to me I never did something like that to you." I said.

"But the baby how can-." Max started

"Liam is not the father or have you forgotten about prom night it happened three months ago and I was in heat at that time, did that ever occurred to you?" I asked him.

"But Liam marked you." Max said.

I shook my head and started to walk away, I didn't want him to see me cry.

"Lizzy." Max said as he grabbed my hand.

I closed my eyes as I felt the tingles in my body; he was always going to be my mate, only him.

I turned around and looked at him through my tears.

"I passed through hell for the last three months; I did what I did to keep this baby alive. I let Liam mark me so he wouldn't kill my baby, I preferred to live my whole life unhappy than to see my baby die, our baby. You can hate me but please know that all the things I did were for you and for this baby." I said as I cried.

I turned around and walked down the stairs.

Taylor looked at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Just take me home brother." I told him as I tried to fight off my tears without having any success.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 185 34
I've watched and witnessed the mate bond between numerous wolves throughout the years. Werewolves. We all have a mate. One that is meant to be the...
2.2K 141 57
Elizabeth, a young lady who was a wolf hunter as a side proffesion but a well known business woman suddenly stumbles upon a person who changes her en...
40.5K 1.7K 25
Elizabeth 'Lizzy' Razor never thought that an overly possessive alpha would kidnap her and her best friends from outside a suburban mall parking lot...
68.3K 2K 20
It may have seen that after being cheated on, kidnapped, being pregnant and having two babies to later on find out that you have been loved the whole...