Sweet dream- vampire knight f...

Por sky_yuu

The sunlight is bright as day as I stand before the gates of a massive school also known as Cross Academy. I... Más

Note before you begin
Chap 1 My beginning
Chap 2 Night Class
Chap 3 Night class part two
Chap 4 Stories of sorrow
Chap 5 Zero or Kaname?
Chap 6 The brothers
Chap 7 Valentines day
Chap 8 Revenge!
Chap 9 Am i, a vampire?
Chap 10 The happy birthday! Or not...
Chap 11 The moon light shines bright
Chap 12 Kaname
Chap 13 Another one!?
chapter 14 Unknown colour
Chapter 15 Kurenai Maria, who?
Chapter 16: Bang! Bang! bang!
Chapter 17 Shizuka... I... I remember her
Chapter 18 Bang! Bang! Down!
chapter 19, My life is officially gone (or is it)
Chapter 20, The art of... WHAT!?
March one shot
Chapter 21. Wrath of an otaku
Chapter 22. Blackout
April one shot
Chapter 23, My choice
Chapter 24, Endless night
Chapter 25. Ugh! Seriously?
Chapter 26. Torture time (insert evil smile and laughter)
Chapter 27: Vanished into nothing
Chapter 29. The scenery
Chapter 30, Somehow
Note!

Chapter 28. Eternal stillness

84 4 22
Por sky_yuu

Hai again! I'm sorry for slow updates but hopefully I'll get 3 chapters done this two weeks cos it holidays! Currently listening to Akatin cos shuffle and the screams T_T no comment on the song...

Hopefully ya liked last chapter and now this one... Still deciding on making it more evil and devilish or more sadness plot line... Either way, I hope u will enjoy sensing the sadness or sadistism... Is that even a word? XD

Song: Echo by Reol!

Ok I'll stop and start writing now.

Mitsuki POV

My senses fades away as I drift into the peaceful land of dreams. Only if that lasts long that is. Within the dream, a person whom I believe I never met stands before me, bowing for a few second before standing up tall. I can't make out the reason why, but all I see is a smile before everything melts into the darkness shifting to another dream.

This time a land of water appear before me, everything is still, as if the time have been stopped. People who once are moving around freely stands still, a horrified expression on their face as they all look to the same way. Perhaps enemy attack? No, that won't cause such a riot.

I step closer to the people there, it feels like they are alive knowing that I am moving so they signal me to step away. Unable to stop due to my increasing curiosity, I look ahead.

The world start to fade out as if stained by white paint on a finished canvas painting. For a split second, I thought I saw the same person as before with a smile and he/she drop a grenade down upon the citizens and grin before fading away.

What I wake up with is Kaname shaking my shoulders gently, quietly whispering out my name. "Kaname? What is the matter?" I call out gently forcing a smile on my face.

"Oh! You are ok, I'm glad. I thought something happened." Wait what? Something happened? Another attack? "You ere crying in your sleep when I came here to check on you."

Hah?! What, why was I crying??? Only now I notice the sweating on me as I feel more faint. Is this the impact of the dreams? Can those dreams be real?

"Ka, Kaname? May I ask you a question?" I ask politely as I try to stay awake. I think about all the questions I have yet only one I feel is necessary to ask Kaname.

Kaname nod slightly and smile in relief. I wonder if the question will startle him or to give him relief? The thought of the dreams linger in my mind, what if it relates to how youkai kingdom was destroyed?

"Ok, er, please don't be surprised. I think the dream I just had is a sign of how youkai kingdom was destroyed with evidence for who the shadow is. So, it goes like this..." I sigh as I start explaining with as much detail as I can think up of concerning the case.

As I speak, Kaname appear to be in deep thought, maybe my theory is true perhaps? The seconds tick by as I finally explain everything.

"Mitsuki. I think..." Kaname start to say his opinion. But before I can hear it, something appear behind Kaname as I widen my eyes in fear.

"Who, who are you!?" I scream out loud as Kaname stands up in alert.

The person there is a male who appear to be in 20s or 30s, but I am sure he lived longer then that as he bares his fangs indicating it is a vampire. Level E? No, definitely not, it seem to be a pureblood, but which?

The shoulder length brown hair almost same as Kaname, and two different coloured eyes like a demon. The appearance terrifies me somehow, my eyes stares in fear as I slowly move backwards. But not long I reach the other side of the bed.

"Kuran Rido." The word echoes in the room as Kaname whispers the name in despise. Kuran Rido? Oh, the uncle to Kaname. "Why are you here."

"Heh, hahaha! That is how you greet your loving uncle after many years eh? Lovely to meet you again Kaname, you grown up quite a bit eh? Now will you pardon me as I take the girl away." Rido laugh carelessly as the vicious eyes don't sway from his pray, which I assume is myself.

"No, you shall not. Go away, this is no place for you." Kaname's emotionless voice does not raise yet the intensity does. The room temperature start to cool down as the fire appear in both of the male's eyes.

"Move."

"No I won't..." And just before Kaname is able to finish his sentence, blood spew out from his leg and he collapse to the ground with a thud. My eyes look around in alarm praying I will have a weapon to defend myself, however closest item I can find is my whip on the other side of the room.

"Kaname! Are you ok!? I'll help you." I jump off the bed on the opposite side to Rido. That smile he is wearing is... It is the one in my dream. But how!?

"Hey, Mitsuki. Stay still for now will ya. You know Kaname is right here, and I can easily kill him right?" The tone terrifies me as I shake uncontrollably in fear. I wish to get away, but there is no other choice.

The silence within this room is at its maximum level, unable to be less silent. I look at Kaname's blood and the helpers expression on his face, it pains me so much that my heart aches, especially when he always saves me yet I can't lift a finger to help. All I am able to do in such a situation is shake in fear. Tears begin to drip down my cheeks as I stare at Rido. The desperation on Kaname's face screaming at me to stay away is absolutely terrifying. I want to help yet I am useless.

I collapse to the ground and cover up my face trying to stop the tears. It just keep sliding down my cheeks like rain. How can I be so pathetic to freeze when a friend is at risk!? Why!?

"Mitsuki! Are you in there!? Just be safe ok!" Zero's voice shouts out and echoes within the room startling me. Soon, from a frown of fear fades and changes to a gentle smile. Zero is here.

Kaname, I apologise for unable too help, but Zero will save us both.

"Mi, Mitsuki just leave already! Run!" Kaname shout out with all the energy he have left. I freeze in shock, I can not leave.

I try to plan a strategy quickly in my mind, but only one option is there, and it ain't fun or safe. "Zero! Stay outside ok! Don't open door no matter what!" I shout out as loud as possible trying to sound confident, but unfortunately came out as weak as can be.

They say it no way of highway, and I gotta take the highway! I dash to my whip grabbing a book along the way hoping at lease book will be enough as distraction. "Kaname! Catch!" I shout out, but as I expected, Rido let go of Kaname and catch the book.

As Rido turn pages to see why I threw the book, I ready my whip for a fierce battle. I will seriously regret this, but at least Kaname might be out safe.

The door burst open to reveal Zero along with Night Class members puffed out. Didn't I say not to come in!? They will be in danger!

Zero run to Rido with blood red eyes declaring war, and I scream out with a cry. Zero! Don't! Just run!

What appears next is something I can not take as I lose my conscious.

"Ze...ro... Ka...na...me... Be safe..." As I fade away.

Third person P.O.V.

As Mitsuki fall into a deep trance, world stop spinning as all turn still for a second. The shadow smiles with pleasure as he fades away once again with the whisper of a word "queen" taking Mitsuki along.

Kaname and Zero lay still on the ground as tears begin to push out of their eyes. The sight of Mitsuki taken away again terrifies them, especially Zero.

As all lay in the enteral stillness of the world, only one smiles, while as others grimace in pain experiencing the tragedy of this world.

How do ya like it. Heheheh. Probably not as sad or devilish as last but, good enough XD
So the story is not going well for them eh? And I don't ever plan to make things happy easy for them, not a chance.
So, the grand reveal, the shadow is... A person who loves to whisper queen in other people's ears and took Mitsuki away!

Wait... I just told you the plot... Uh oh... Oops XD

I want to set up as bribe system for those that wish for Mitsuki's happiness and a good plot. Bribe me with something and I might consider to take your suggestion in pm. It will be interesting eh...

Hope you liked the story and please vote or follow, but please comment on how I can improve this story.
Thank you so much for reading my terrible story!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

881 42 7
(Plz go easy lol, I wrote this when I was 14:)) Black. The night sky darker than black. White. The fresh snow purer than white. Red. The dark crimson...
15.8K 387 26
Shay ( nickname ) is writing her usual fan fiction about Vampire Knight when suddenly something strange happens and she's pulled into a portal landin...
83K 2.9K 21
A Vampire Knight fanfiction, but don't worry, I don't think you need to have watched it to read this. You can just enjoy a good vampire book. A year...
198K 5.9K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...