Chapter 15 Kurenai Maria, who?

Ok, so I can't think of a good chapter name. It's boring, I know. But I reached 1k reads! One whole thousand! The most amazing moment of my life. I got really excited when I got to 100 reads when I started, now it's 10 time more. Hope you like the story, point out any mistakes you want. I can try to change it to make it better. Thank you!
BTW listen to Maria's theme while reading.

Mitsuki POV

That really surprised me when Kaname suddenly took my hand and walked away. I can feel my face heating up slowly. When he finally noticed, I can't even meet his eye. Time gone fast and before I realised, we arrived at Maria or someone's door, she called out calmly:" Come in."

Kaname opens the door and hold it like a gentleman for me. Simply, I walk into the room. I probably blushed quite a lot. I am just going to leave that scary thought behind my back now. Maria's room have a lot of space with all kinds of furniture just like Kaname's room.

Maria smile kindly at me. I smiles back at her but soon, the smile starts to fade away. I remind myself: she is a pureblood, not a nice vampire or a human. Or at least she is possessed by one.

I open my mouth to ask for my memory back, Kaname interrupted me rudely in a kind of gentlemanly voice. " Maria, as you should have known, she just had a mind blackout, give her memory back. Or I will force you."

I stared at him in disbelief, did he just threaten her? For me? I turned to Maria and open my mouth again to ask for my memory for myself to prove I can stand up for me. Only to be interrupted by Maria this time, still smiling like an innocent angel.

"Oh my Kaname. I will give her memory eventually when it is time of cause. When someone wakes up, assuming that I live that long. When I truly wake up from my nap, I will take it on." Maria said elegantly. That is just how most purebloods sound like, not their fault.

This time they finally allowed me even open my mouth to talk with no interruption. "Ok, Miss Kurenai Maria or whatever your name is possibly be. We know you are a pureblood, Kaname seems to know who you really are but refuse to tell me at all. Please if you would mind to give my own memory back." I said in the sweetest voice I could ever manage.

I think that did not work at all. She just simply smiled back in an angel way of smiling. Her eyes did not look in any angel way at all! It was bright red as if blood stained her precious purple eyes.

" Do you not understand, Satsuki Mitsuki? I said not yet!" Maria exclaimed like a devil which she kind of is. Why not? That is the problem, what kind of secret is like that. Instead of standing up for me, he remained silence. Does he want to give up now? What we already come soo far to ask for my memory?

I sign loudly and the two purebloods turn to look at me. It's like, have they never heard someone sign in defeat before? If they don't tell me, I will find out for myself.

Maria approached me slowly, in the silence, all I can hear is the sound of her footsteps, louder and louder. I watch her face expression turn sad for some reason, this time she whispers kindly:" I am sorry Mitsuki, just not yet. I will when the time comes, assuming I live that far." Maria glances at Kaname and turn all her attention to me.

Maria pulls me into a tight hug. That surprised me quite a bit, Kaname just remained normal and watched as if that is what purebloods always do.

This time, another footstep approached. It is not Maria nor Kaname. I pushed Maria away to turn to look at that person. Yes, as I thought. Zero.

His hands clutches bloody rose tightly and points it at Maria. Even I can tell that Maria's body I'd currently human, not the pureblood's actual form. That means the gun is completely pointless.

Hio Shizuka/ Kurenai Maria POV (for those who watched the anime will know her, unless you didn't watch it)

A wave of sadness washed over my head. Only if she knew, only if...

Not yet, I tell myself all the time. After all Mitsuki suffered great pain when she was only 3. She was soo young when the incident happened.

I will not allow myself to cry in front of her, or anyone. It includes Kaname obviously. I feel Zero's fast footsteps towards me. Finally come at last to kill me, eh? Even in human form and it is useless, but it makes him feel better.

One day, Zero will become my puppet for life, he will see. The time he turns into a pitiful level E, he shall be running to find me. If I live. Soon, soon.

Everything I wished for will be mine, and mine alone! My love, my puppet and Mitsuki. My heart smiled, even though I force myself to not let anyone see that smile.

"Purebloods will never show any expression or how she feel inside. Endure it, Shizuka. One day, when you want to cry the most remember this. Days will only be better for you. Live on my dear child." My mum will always say that to me. Since then, which I was 4, there was no more laughter, no more tears, and most importantly, no more anger. My heart took the pain greatly, but it paid off.

Those days where I am allowed to laugh and show my expressions were precious. One day, I will earn my happiness.

Mitsuki POV

My body stopped listening to me, it moved naturally to block the way for Maria. Her expression stares at me in surprise, but soon turns into a dazzling smile.

Zero's expression tensed. That is possibly not comfortable for him. 2 purebloods and the human that is kind of his friend (which I consider myself as to him) helping them and defending him. His hand still on the gun ready to release the bullet.

I shut my eyes as the bullet come towards me in a loud BANG!

Hello! Sorry for not updating. This is kind of a cliffhanger. Always wanted to do one like this. Will Mitsuki have another blackout but safe, or will the bullet bounce harmlessly off her chest? Comment what do you think will happen.

P.S. I have been reading my 37 or so fanfiction in my library. I finished them all. Now I added like 16 more! I will be reading quite a lot of fanfics, soz.

Please vote, comment or follow. I really wish to hear what you think about this.