All Thugs Need Their Nerd (Bo...

By AuthorDiamondDior

Every Nerd Needs A Thug Book 2 "Baby why don't you let me do it, because you're taking too long to get the... More

All Thugs Need Thier Nerd
All Thugs Need Their Nerd
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
ONE&ONE: Lets Get Real! with Cameron & Kareem.
ONE&ONE: Lets Get Real! with Justin & Alex.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Book 3

All Thugs Need Their Nerd

66.5K 1.1K 87
By AuthorDiamondDior

Every Nerd Needs A Thug Book 2

"Baby why don't you let me do it, because you're taking too long to get the job done." Kareem said unwrapping her arms from around Justin's waist taking the gun from him.

"So Damn Sexy!" Justin slapped Kareem on her ass "I love it when you take control," He licked his lips.

With a moan Kareem bit her bottom lip "Only for you Daddy," She giggled.

"Now where was I." She turned to Cameron, who is on his knees tied up in Justin's Trap House.

"Oh Yeah ..." Kareem smirk cocking the gun pointing it straight at Cameron's dick. "I was about to fuck you up!" with one swift move she pulled the trigger ...

Cover By: Diamond Dior

© 2016 Copyright Diamond Dior All Rights Reserved

Diamond.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 9.4K 84
Been Holding The #5 spot down In Shooting for Like a Month an A Half ❤️🤣 #2/ shooting / 314 #1/#2 contemporary lit / 1123 • In editing Angel Live...
591K 15.9K 43
"Can I please leave" I said while his head was in the crook of my neck and his arms where on each side so I won't escape from his grip... wait what i...
617K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...
175K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...