The Heart Grows With Love [Bo...

Por SweetLovely1

Harrison is like many other 16 year old boys, a troublemaker. His parents are divorced and he lives with his... Más

The Heart Grows With Love [BoyxBoy]
The Heart Brows With Love [BoyxBoy]
The Heart Grows With Love [BoyxBoy]
The Heart Grows With Love[BoyxBoy]
The Heart Grows With Love [BoyxBoy]
The End

The Heart Grows With Love [BoyxBoy]

3K 46 7
Por SweetLovely1

AN- I love all the votes and comments I love those of you who take to read and support this story. It makes me happy :D I hope you continue to like the story not sure how many more chapters... I dont want it to end...

Chapter 20

[Harrisons POV]

Since there is only two weeks until the wedding, Reilly and Dillon moved in. Dillon taking the room across from me, although he will only be here on weekends. Dex occupied the room next to me. We had a full house, Stella stayed over most nights to help with the wedding. The invitations were all sent and received all but one has replied, Corey.

“Charley have you talked to Corey’s parents” I asked for the millionth time. He looked over at me, “Yes I told you, they said they would think about it.” He checked his watch which he had been doing all morning. My phone rang in my pocket, it was Corey. About freaking time.

 “Hey Sexy what’s the news?” he sighed through the phone ‘I can’t attend the wedding’ I nearly dropped the phone, “WHAT why not?” the doorbell rang, Stella must be here.

“Now why can’t you come?” I walked to the door opening it. I rubbed my eyes I must be dreaming, Corey stood in front of me phone to his ear “how can I attend when I am going to be in it” he said with a huge smile. I hung up the phone and attacked him with a hug. “You’re staying for two weeks?” He laughed “Yeah me and my boyfriend.” I pulled away looking up at him “Boyfriend? Who? Why didn’t you call me and tell me you had a boyfriend? You are supposed to be my best friend” he smiled, “My name is Dean, you must be Harrison. Corey talks nonstop about you.”

The guy pulled me into a hug before I could even see him. “You didn’t say he was this cute though” Corey grabbed him off of me. I looked up at Dean, is everyone a freaking giant or am I really this small. He had short dark brown hair which was styled in a Mohawk and his eyes were a dull blue. He was a little taller than Corey and dressed kind of like him too. A simple t-shirt and faded blue jeans.

 I let them in helping them with their luggage. Charley met us in the living room to talk about room arrangements, “Alright so Harrison you will be bunking with Dex, Corey will be taking your room and Dean you can take Dillon’s room for a week then either the couch or you can bunk with Dillon.” I couldn’t be more excited about having to share a room with Dex. Although this whole week he tagged along with Colt and now boyfriend DILLON while I did stuff for the wedding.

 Dex walked into the living room where we were all talking, he froze when he saw me next to Corey. The last thing he wanted to see, the boy in the coffee shop. “Oh hey! Dex come here” I ran to him pulling him the rest of the way, I stood next to Corey who put his arm around me when he saw Dex.

 “Dex this is Corey and Dean. They are here for the wedding.” He looked confused “I thought the wedding wasn’t for another two weeks?” Charley laughed “it’s not. This was a surprise to Harrison for being so helpful. I thought he could use a little bit of home.” I could tell that Dex still thought that Corey and I were in a relationship, and I wasn’t about to let the cat out of the bag that I am not with him. I guess if he asked I would tell him but let him think what he wants for now.

Just as we were getting into normal conversation about the things we would be doing for the next two weeks, Dillon and Colt walk in hand in hand. Which I admit they are a very hot couple they make me sweat just being around them, they can’t keep their hands off each other even when there are others around. Dillon who is overly flirtatious with everyone, walked into the living room followed by Colt. Dillon eyed Corey and Dean as if they were pieces of meat.

 “Who are these yummy boys?” He circled them as he was a lion and they were his prey. “Colt … Dillon, this is Corey and Dean.” From the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of Dean checking Dillon out when I turned my head to look over he stopped, or was it my imagination.

There is something I don’t like about this kid. He was giving off weird vibes. Colt grabbed Dillon by the waist, “It was nice meeting you guys!” and before we knew it they left upstairs, Dex must have went to his room.

Maybe I should tell him. I don’t want him hurting himself again. “Hey I’m gonna go check on Dex and move some stuff into his room so Corey can settle in. You wouldn’t mind entertaining for a few would you dad?” Charley agreed to keep Corey and Dean company.

When I got to the top of the stairs I heard music coming from Dex’s room, but something else in the room across from mine. I’m normally not one to listen in and why I stopped to listen I honestly don’t know. I pressed my ear against the door.

“Oww I said gently” I assumed it was Dillons voice.

“That was gentle. I’m sorry.” Now that was Colt.

“Don’t stop.. oooo.. Don’t stop”

Swallowing hard, I backed away from the door I knew exactly what they were doing in there. They have only been dating for two weeks! 

 “Harrison?” Dex was standing in his doorway watching me. How long was he watching did he see me with my ear up against the door? How freaking embarrassing.

 “I wouldn’t go in there if I were you” he warned, “They were so loud I had to turn on some music.” Laughing I ran my hand through my hair. “Thanks for the warning.” He smiled softly but it quickly faded.

 “Why aren’t you downstairs with your… guests?” I shrugged “Well I came to see if you were okay, and well we will be sharing a room for the next two weeks so I was going to bring some of the things I need to your room so Corey can settle in mine.” I walked across the hall from Dillons door to mine Dex moved from his doorway to mine, “well I’m fine. You guys aren’t sharing?” shaking my head I grabbed the pillow from my bed then pulled off the blanket.

“No, his parents want him to have a room to his self. That’s the only way they agreed for him to come this long. Oh that and Charley probably paid them off.” I made the last part up. “Oh. Well if you want I will sleep on the floor.” No I would never make him sleep on the floor; I wanted him next to me in the bed thinking about him in bed with me gave me that warm tingly feeling, whats it called... uh happiness.

“Dex No you are not sleeping on the floor for two weeks, are you on crack” especially with his shoulder still hurting him. Sure he tried to not to worry us and told us it didnt hurt much anymore we all knew it did. I wish he would go back to being the fun crazy Dex I met, the one who called me hobbit the one who kissed me in the grass at the park.

“No just saying if it’s going to complicate things…” I rolled my eyes interrupting him “No you are sleeping in the bed with me Dex and not another word about it. What happened to you? You used to be fun and joking now you are just so… serious.” Pushing past him I went down the hall to his room throwing my stuff on to his bed.

Even if Corey and I were dating it’s not like this bed wasn’t big enough for five people to sleep comfortably. Okay maybe not five but close. Dex was standing in the hall when Dillons door opened, “I think they heard you in Japan.” Dex chuckled. I walked out into the hall to join the three of them, “I couldn’t help it this hot ass boy was pounding me so ha…” I covered my ears and started making noises to block out what he was saying. I already heard too much.

“LALALALALALALA NOT HEARING THIS LALALALAL” I passed them quickly going to the stairs, time to get Corey settled in there was still a lot to do before this wedding. Stella had arrived while I was upstairs and had been keeping Corey and Dean company. GREAT she is going to corrupt my best friend.

I’m pretty sure she has a plan to take over the universe and have an army of gay men behind her. So far she had Colt, Dex, Dillon, and the one most wrapped around her finger me. When I got into the living room it was just that, Stella sat across from the two their eyes were widened and glued to her, she had them hooked. “Stellie!” I ran across the room throwing myself at her. Her arms opened catching me, “HarrY!!!” OH HELL NO. “NO that’s not sexy at all!” the three of them laughed.

“Fine, so still nothing with Dex?” I hushed her Dex was just upstairs with the boys, she is not the quietest when it comes to talking. It wasn’t that I expected him to just ask me out right after this whole thing but we hoped. “Nothing. He doesn’t even flirt anymore you don’t think his feelings changed do you.” I know mine sure haven’t.

She shook her head “No I doubt that.” A throat cleared “So I was going to ask what happened with that boy we saw in the coffee shop that day. He lives here now and you are okay with it?” Corey asked. I nodded, who wouldn’t be okay with that hot piece of ass living with them.

I began to drool just thinking about him. His super nice body with the muscles mmm I could chew on him for hours. Who would have thought I would ever be like this. “Harrison are you with us? You’re drooling again!” Stella said shaking me. Wiping the drool I sat up. We decided to help Corey and Dean settle in, then went straight to wedding planning. Except for Dean, who decided to hang out with the other boys.

“How long have you two been together?” I asked Corey looking over the seating arrangements for the reception. “A few days after I got back from my visit here. He is really sweet, I think I might love him.” Stella squealed, “You aren’t the only one in love, Harrison is in love with Dex.” I don’t know how it happened but Stella was in her chair one second then on the floor the next, OH YEAH, I pushed her.

 “So we got our table done. Six more to go” I cheered. This wedding planning stuff wasn’t that bad, I liked it. Not that I am rushing it but I can’t wait to plan my own.

Charley allowed let me to go on independent study until after the wedding, which was absolutely awesome not only did I get to stay home I got to catch up with Corey. Who was enjoying every second of hanging out. I didn’t get to see much of Dex or Colt though and I missed them both. Stella was in gay boy heaven she seemed to float between us and the boys. But stayed with us most of the time.

 The days flew by and now with only a few days before the wedding, I still didn’t have a date. Tomorrow we would be hopping on a plane to New York; I don’t know if it was nerves or what but I couldn’t sleep I sat downstairs in the kitchen alone.

“Shouldn’t you be sleeping” Charley came up behind me taking the seat at the table next to me. Ignoring the question I asked him one of my own.

 “Dad do you ever miss mom?” he looked over at me with a smile “Every day and I will until the day I die. Your mom was my best friend even after the divorce. She would be really proud of what you have done.” This brought tears to my eyes I missed her so much, “thank you Harrison for all your help with planning this wedding. I am really proud of what you have done. I love you son, and I am really lucky to have you in my life.”

 I felt a tear slip down my cheek but pushed back the others that wanted to escape. I hugged my dad and he hugged me back.

 “Now go to bed its late.” I stood up feeling a wave of tiredness crash over me.

“Oh and Harrison. Don’t worry things will work out for you too you’ll see.” I held in the tears that wanted to fall, I felt alone in this house where everyone had someone with them.

Dragging myself up the stairs, down the hall, and into Dex’s room I crawled into the bed next to him and let the tears pour out of me until I was asleep.         

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost time for the wedding... and DRAMA!!!  aww I miss the old Dex too Harrison! COLT AND DILLON a couple! and Corey is back! with a boyfriend! 

 So this Chapter love it? Hate it? Tell me what you think about it!

Comment...Vote... FAN!!!!! Peace!

I know you want me to just shut up now but one more thing... If you havent checked out my other story Check it out its called 'Waiting For Happiness' I am going to start uploading more on that one soon... Check it out its gonna be good. Okay Im done now! 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.6K 179 23
Dexter conway is a young man of twenty two. His parents kicked him out when he came out to them. The only person who still loves him is his beloved b...
4.4K 220 32
*The Complications Book 1* Harry Harrison used to be your typical nerdy teen in high school. He wasn't popular like his cousin Hunter was. Hunter's g...
667K 17.5K 45
Aiden's life is far from perfect. He gets abused by his father and his mother left him. Then there's school. He is constantly being bullied because h...
1K 51 22
Isaac can't move on. Sam gives him every reason not to. (BxB)