Sexy Sitter | E.D

By xdolanxtwinsx

"Be good for your babysitter" *sexual content* More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Experience
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
Mini story // ignore
29
30
31
32
Hi
33
34
:(

26

13.8K 347 289
By xdolanxtwinsx

(This sucks ass. Complete ass. I wrote this around 2, 3 AM after I finished my 7 paragraph essay plus all my algebra and history homework :) also after a long ass day at school AND after driving around the mall parking lot for 3-4 hours so excuse the lazy/ew writing! I was prettttty fucking tired when I wrote this)

Lynn

I grab Lana's hand and guide her to Ethan's rusty car that sat in our driveway.

"You ready for dinner with the Dolan's?," I ask as we arrive to the car.

She smiles and nods as I open up the car door, "yep! I hope we are having lasagna," she says.

I let out a giggle before shutting her door and going over to the other side. Before I could open up the passenger door, Ethan's hand was already on the handle.

"My lady," he whispers as he opens up the door for me. I chuckle and shake my head slightly before sliding into the seat.

"Thank you," I say back as Ethan slams my door shut and walks over to his side.

I fiddle with my skirt, moving it down and adjusting it on my thighs. I look down at my thighs and see a hickey on the inside of my left leg. My eyes widen and I look over at Ethan, who had just gotten into the car.

Ethan looks at me and smiles, "What?"

I move my leg a bit and point to the purplish spot on my leg. Ethan begins to laugh, "don't worry, no one will notice,"

"Notice what?" Lana asks from the backseat. I look back down at the hickey before pulling my skirt over it.

"Notice that your sister has a rip in her skirt," Ethan responds as he begins to start up the car.

Lana begins laughing, "Haha, Lynn has a rip in her skirt,"

I look behind at her and roll my eyes, "Put your seatbelt on,"

•••

"Oh my! Lynn? Is that you?" Mrs. Dolan exclaims as I step out of the car. She walks down the pathway to the long driveway, her arms wide open as she comes up to me. She wraps her arms around my torso letting out a heavy breathe.

"God," she says pulling away," you've gotten so big! Look at you! God, how gorgeous,"

I blush and nod, "Why, thank you,"

She holds my hand and squeezes it as Lana jumps out of the backseat, running over to Mrs. Dolan. She lets go of my hand and bends down to Lana, picking her up before standing up and pulling Lana to her side.

I looked over at Ethan who was standing with his hands in his pockets, staring at me with a slight smirk.

"Come on inside," he mouths, waving his hand towards the beautiful, humongous mansion-like house that stood in front of us.

My eyes wondered up the building taking in the beauty that it held. It had beautiful bricks going up the sides with a pretty shade of tan.

God, this is like a fucking billionaires house.

Ethan coughs a bit, drawing my attention back towards him. He nods his head, again, towards the house before grabbing my arm and pulling me towards it.

We went up the passage way towards the entrance. Right as we entered I heard small chirping noises coming from somewhere in the house. Suddenly two people came out from down the hallway.

I instantly recognized Grayson, who I had just been with a few hours before. Beside him was a very gorgeous woman- probably their sister cam.

"Hi, Lynn, Im Cameron," the girl said, stepping forward with her hand out. I took it into mine and shook it, hesitantly pulling back and smiling. Knew it was their sister, ha. All the Dolan's are super good looking so.

Grayson then winked at me and simply said "Hey" before leaving the small entrance space. I look over to my left and see a living room, then to my right which had another small sitting area.

"Come, lets go to the kitchen," Ethan whispers into my ear as he begins to guide me down the long hallway in front of us.

•••

"You are a junior now?" Mrs. Dolan asks as we all continue to pass the salad bowl around.

I nod and cover my mouth with my napkin, "Yeah,"

I continue chomping down on the lovely lasagna that she had prepared for us. Lana was defiantly enjoying this meal. I look over at Lana who was sitting next to Cameron. Lana was talking nonstop about her "special" art class. God, if she continues talking about that I'm probably going to make my parents take her out of the damn class.

"Hey, you okay?" Ethan whispers in my ear as he places his hand on my thigh. I look at him and smile.

"I'm fine" I mouth before looking back to my plate. I look over at Grayson who quickly looks up for my thigh. He then shakes his head lightly before taking another bite of cheese bread.

I nudge Ethan, "Grayson," I simply say before nodding my head over at him. Ethan looks over at Grayson and they make eye contact. Ethan quickly removes his hand from my thigh and gulps.

Grayson lets out a loud, annoyed sigh before pushing his chair away from the table, "I need to go take a dump," he exclaims.

"Grayson! No need to share that, Jesus," Mrs. Dolan rolls her eyes. Mr. Dolan starts bursting into laughter as Cameron begins to join in on him. Mrs. Dolan shoots her a glare before slapping Sean on the shoulder.

"What's taking a 'dump' mean?" Lana asks, scooting herself forward.

I laugh along with Mr. Dolan and Cam, before Cameron stops, "It means poop,"

Grayson just sighs again and exits the room as Mrs. Dolan scolds Cameron. I remove my napkin from my lap, "I, um, need to use the bathroom,"

Mrs. Dolan simply nods before looking back over at Cameron.

I get up from my chair and begin the turn around but Ethan grabs my hand, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to talk to Grayson. He looks annoyed or mad,"

"I'll come with, then," Ethan says as he begins to get up too. I nod and we both exit the dining room and into the hallway. We go into the living room to find Grayson just then exiting the house, into the backyard.

We follow him outside, "Gray," Ethan yells out.

Grayson turns around and rolls his eyes, "Shouldn't you two be back inside eating?"

"Shouldn't you be doing that as well?" I speak up.

"Ugh, just go suck each other's faces or something," he mumbles before clenching his fists. He sure as hell looked upset- wait, what?

"What?" Ethan asks, coming closer to Grayson.

"I know what you two did earlier," Grayson says, taking a deep breathe.

"W-what?" I say, confused and slightly scared.

"You, Lynn, sucking my brothers fucking dick!" Grayson explodes, throwing his hands in the air before going over to the small patio laid on the side of the house. He sighs before sitting down in one of the chairs.

I look over at Ethan, who's mouth is hanging wide open, same as mine. I was at a loss of words, honestly. Grayson knew. How?

"No she wasn't, that's disgusting Grayson why would you say that? She's 16-"

"Fucking shut up, Ethan, I saw her WITH MY OWN TWO EYES!" He yells, starting to massage his temples.

"It wasn't what it looked like, gray," I jump in, looking away from both him and Ethan.

"Then what? Were you tying his shoes? While his pants were down? And his dick was out?" He asks as he gives both Ethan and I a disgusted look.

"You know what? I don't even know why I care. If you two get caught, it's your problem, not mine. Have fun having sex with a minor, Eth!" Grayson says before getting up and walking past us.

•••

No, I don't know what I just wrote BUT I updated :)

also, it's a long chapter 😉 but it's a filler ;)))

AND it's 1312 words :)

AYYYEEEE

anyways

PEACE🖕🏼

Here's a photo of Nancy Wheeler and Jonathan Byers from Stranger Things :) aka my otp.

(DO NOT FUCKING TELL ME YOU SHIP STEVE WITH NANCY CUZ IF SO, WE ARE GONNA HAVE A BIT OF A PROBLEM. I MEAN, STEVE, HES HOT, NICE- some what-, HOT, AND CARING- again, some what-, SO LIKE I GET WHY YOU MIGHT LIKE HIM BUT HONESTLY NANCY DESERVES A BETTER MAN, AM I RIGHT? - *cough* *cough* Jonathan *cough*-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 10.1K 126
Sie kam nach Hogwarts, um ihren Urgroßvater zu finden und sie blieb, um zu kÀmpfen. Amina Tahnea, Meisterin der Alchemie und Arithmantik, geborene Le...
7K 293 27
❝Ich liebe sie, Danny. Und das wird auch immer so sein. Also, bitte hilf mir. Ich muss es ihr beweisen.❞~m.v max verstappen x fem!oc enemies to lover...
11.3K 355 20
Skandal FF | Icon 5 Jeden Tag neues Kapitel
14.3K 1.1K 63
Park Jimin. Ein kleiner Omega junge, der alleine im Wald herum lief. Verlassen von seinem Rudel und ziemlich alleine. In nur paar Stunden geriet Jimi...