:(

first, i'm gonna split this into two parts
first part: rant/important if u wanna read this book haha
second part: i need help. please read if you can but read TW before you do.

First part:
hi! omg i know i said i would come back and write and then i fell off the face of this earth but to the very, very few people who are still active in reading/wanting to continue to read: COVID sucks and has actually, fully taken over my life so i will be putting a reminder in my phone to remind myself DAILY to write. it's weird because i'm not into the twins anymore, obviously since it's been YEARS, but i do enjoy writing and would love getting back into it so i promise i will this time and i MEAN IT! i've been in the writing mood lately plus i want more friends and i feel like the few people here could possibly be my friends maybe? idk u can message me here or my insta (@/bbyissad) and we can talk/be friends if you would like!

second part: TW⚠️ sexual assault!

okay so since i'm basically anonymous on here, no one i know in my personal life knows about this account or even about this app so i feel safe to kind of ramble a bit. i don't know many of you/most of you and i just need help i'm very lost and it's a bit embarrassing being 20 and being this confused but, i was r@ped on the saturday after thanksgiving and i've been not myself since and i was wondering if maybe there are any survivors on here that i could talk to and we could relate and idk kind of help each other, i guess. i've just been sad and looking for some people, even if random and people i don't know which weirdly i feel more comfortable with, that i can talk to. i've just been really terrified and it's been running around in my thoughts ever since, so, i'm not sure what to do and i'm just idk scared and lonely.