Mates of a Werewolf Hunter

By ValentineWinters

Sixteen-year-old Valentine Winters has always known her destiny as the youngest daughter of an Alpha. On her... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Valentine's Ordeal
Chapter 2 Unraveling Souls
Chapter 3 Burning Bonds
Chapter 4 Tread Lightly
Chapter 5 The Allure of Irresistible Craving
Chapter 6 The Magnetic Pull
Chapter 7 Embers of Animosity
Chapter 8 Shots Fired, Shadows Loom
Chapter 9 Lethal Alloys of Wolfsbane
Chapter 10 Breaking News
Chapter 11 Unveiling Fate's Chains
Chapter 12 Entangled Vows
Chapter 13 Fiery Temptations and Frozen Rejections
Chapter 14 Academic Alchemy
Chapter 15 A Teen's Unrelenting Odyssey
Chapter 16 Blades of Regret
Chapter 17 Shattered Trust
Chapter 18 Eclipsed by Ambiguity
Chapter 19 Unknowingly Marked
Chapter 20 Lurking in the Shadows of a Rogue's Mind
Chapter 21 Fear
Chapter 22 Sacred Boundaries
Chapter 23 The Lupine Metamorphosis
Chapter 24 What Have I Done
Chapter 25 Fleeting Hope
Chapter 26 So Close Yet So Far
Chapter 27 Ensnared Allies
Chapter 28 Run
Chapter 29 A Retreat to Elegance
Chapter 30 Listen To His Orders
Chapter 31 Who Did You Call
Chapter 32 On the Verge of Freedom
Chapter 33 Heat
Chapter 34 Octavius Get Out
Chapter 35 Wolf's Battle for Control
Chapter 36 Punish His Sins
Chapter 37 Torment Unleashed, Daughter's Cry
Chapter 38 Hunter and Vortexzy
Chapter 39 Vulnerability
Chapter 40 Wrong Move
Chapter 42 Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 43 Moonlit Deceit
Chapter 44 Playing Scissors
Chapter 45 Dream Or Vision
Chapter 46 Blundered
Chapter 47 Jaw Of Death
Chapter 48 Biological Argent Son
Chapter 49 Unthoughtful Death
Chapter 50 Can I Eat You ?
Chapter 51 Evelyn Ra
Chapter 52 Devil Virgin
Chapter 53 Mission Saving Damsels
Chapter 54 Four Warrior Brothers
Chapter 55 TMNT 666
Chapter 56 Mated At Last
Chapter 57 Gabriella
Chapter 58 Happy New Year
Chapter 59 An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 60 Pregnancy Test
BOOK PUBLISHED
Mates of A Werewolf Hunter (Book 2)

Chapter 41 Unexpected SheWolf

12.7K 294 14
By ValentineWinters

Hunter Leto P.O.V

The alley was swallowed in shadows, punctuated only by the sound of bodies hitting the pavement and the metallic tang of blood in the air. My forehead throbbed from the impact, but the pain was overshadowed by the surging rage that consumed me.

The guy in front of me lay sprawled, unconscious, eyes rolled back. A twisted satisfaction crept across my face. Turning my attention to the trio attempting to hold me captive, I counted aloud, each number dripping with ominous calmness. "One. Two. Three."

Three, that's all they thought it would take to keep me down. A scoff escaped my lips, followed by a short, sadistic chuckle that echoed in the narrow confines of the alley.

With a quick, brutal elbow to the right, my sharp claws dug into his chest, tearing through flesh. A howl of pain filled the air as he released his grip, giving me the opportunity to push him away. The satisfaction was fleeting, though, as a blow to the back of my head sent another throb coursing through me.

Anger flared, and my gaze locked onto the regret in the eyes of the one to my left. Unfazed courage barely masked the realization that he'd made a grave mistake. My free right hand clenched into a fist, swinging with swift retribution. The sickening crack of breaking bone accompanied a whimper drowned out by the flow of crimson from his broken nose.

As he stumbled backward, clutching his stomach in agony, the dance in the alley continued—a chaotic ballet of defiance against the odds, a symphony of pain and vengeance in the dimly lit shadows.

The alley echoed with my cry of agony as claws tore down my back, igniting a searing pain that fueled my fury. Whirling around, I seized the attacker by the neck, my right hand tightening its grip as my left rained punches on his face. His nose bled, lips split, and bruises painted a grim portrait on his cheekbones.

The one I'd thrown against the wall earlier lunged at me again, and with a snarl, I redirected his trajectory, sending him crashing into his comrade. Groans of pain mingled with the echoes of the brawl.

The broken-nosed assailant, now half-shifting into a wolf, approached with misplaced confidence. My growl cut through the air, a declaration of dominance. Despite the wound on my back healing, the situation was spiraling out of control. They needed to submit.

"I'm an Alpha!" I roared, baring my canines in a display of dominance. The previously unconscious one stirred, groaning, as they hesitated but remained defiant.

"I'm naturally stronger than all of you here!" I asserted, frustration lacing my words. "Bow down to me."

Their defiance held, their loyalty to an unseen Alpha unyielding. The tension hung thick in the air.

A familiar voice shattered the turmoil, freezing everyone in place. Nathaniel, the man we all knew too well, stood in the doorway, eyes widened in shock at the chaos before him.

He stormed toward me, outrage etched on his face. A slap cracked across my cheek, turning my head sharply. I growled, restraining the surge of anger.

"You have no right to lay a finger on me," I stated, my tone deceptively calm, a facade of respect for my mate's father.

"Why not? I'm the alpha here. I do whatever I want," he asserted, his arrogance on full display.

A smirk played on my lips. "I'm not Lucifer; you can't fool me."

Confusion clouded his expression as I delivered a veiled warning. "If my father got to know about this, you have just begun a war."

The revelation left him bewildered. The power dynamics shifted, and I approached him slowly, halting the others with a menacing glare. The stage was set, and the tension in the air crackled with the promise of a confrontation that extended beyond the alley's confines.

"I'm a rightful Alpha, and I don't need your pack to become one, you know that very well, don't you?" I taunted, throwing his own insecurities into the open.

"Then go, why are you here?" he questioned, his arrogance trying to mask the underlying uncertainty.

"I'm here for my mate. She wanted me to become Alpha so this pack won't be without a leader in the future. I can just take her with me and rule with my own pack," I declared, my words laced with determination and an unyielding confidence.

"You can't do that. You have no training whatsoever," he pointed out, attempting to undermine my resolve.

"I can survive," I retorted with a smirk, pride radiating from the chaos I'd orchestrated in the room.

"But Lucifer can't. He's weak as a wolf," he added, a strategic attempt to manipulate the situation.

I clenched my jaw, glaring at him. The power play continued as he glanced around, assessing the aftermath. "What made you hit them? This was inhuman behavior," he questioned, trying to shift the focus.

"Throwing a bucket of ice-cold water to wake me up is humanly in your dictionary, I suppose?" I retorted, sarcasm dripping from my words. He turned to the guilty party who had orchestrated the wake-up call, and the weight of guilt settled on him.

"That doesn't give you the right to take aggressive actions," he reasoned, attempting to put a moral spin on the situation.

"Aggressive actions?" I scoffed, incredulous at his attempt to paint me as the wrongdoer. "I was held down by three men while that dog hit me and insulted me. So, whom are you referring to with aggressive actions?" I challenged, leaving him speechless.

The room echoed with confusion as more voices joined the scene. Octavius and Zachary walked in, but I halted them with a holler. I didn't want their presence, especially Octavius's.

"I need to go for a run," I declared before storming out, leaving the chaos and the bewildered faces behind.

In the woods, my transformation was swift, and as a big black wolf, I howled my frustrations into the night. Lucifer had been itching to take control, but I kept blocking him, asserting my dominance. Finally, after calming down, I relinquished control to him, knowing that the power struggle within me was far from over.

Lucifer Zades P.O.V

"What has he done?" I muttered to myself, frustration simmering beneath the surface. My revelation echoed in my mind, a troubling cascade of doubts and uncertainties. Rule another pack? Weak as a wolf? Incapacitated?

My anger surged as I paced in the woods, my thoughts a tempest of conflicting emotions. I was a renowned werewolf hunter, skilled in techniques to bring down a wolf in mere seconds. Just because I was a wolf now didn't mean I had to abandon my hunter instincts.

Lost in my thoughts, I failed to notice the approaching wolf until it collided with me, sending me toppling onto the muddy ground. Rising to my paws, I confronted the maroon wolf, its silver eyes locked onto mine. My own wolf growled, instinctively disliking the intruder.

We circled each other, tension escalating. Suddenly, the wolf changed direction, sprinting toward me. My wolf emerged, taking control, effortlessly dodging the attack and countering with a swift pounce. Pinning the wolf down, my wolf dared it to fight back, canines bared.

As the struggle unfolded, the defeated wolf whimpered and shifted back, revealing a naked girl with purple hair and black eyes. Shocked, I took a step back, blood from the encounter staining my snout and canines.

Uninterested in her nudity, I focused on her face just as my father-in-law, Octavius, and Zachary arrived in wolf forms. The scene unfolded with an air of tension and curiosity. My father-in-law, taking charge, retrieved clothes for the girl, his beta and delta standing guard.

Once covered, he initiated the interrogation with a stern gaze. "What is your purpose here?" he demanded, his authority cutting through the air.

The girl's defiance resonated through the air as she locked eyes with my father-in-law, a feral glare refusing to yield. Despite his intimidating presence, she remained silent, a stoic challenge to his authority.

He advanced, closing the distance, his growl adding an ominous edge to his demand. "Don't test me, rogue. Name and reason?" His voice held a threatening undertone.

Her attention shifted to me, a low growl rumbling from her throat. "Lilith," she hissed through gritted teeth, the defiance in her eyes unwavering.

"Why are you here?" he repeated, the question now a statement, an exasperated tone underscoring his words. Yet, her response shattered the tension, her words cutting through the air with startling honesty.

"To kill him," she declared, her gaze unwavering as she locked eyes with me.

The revelation hung in the air, a shocking admission that sent a shiver down my spine. The atmosphere crackled with newfound intensity, the unfolding drama taking an unexpected turn. The girl named Lilith had unveiled her purpose, and the gravity of her words reverberated through the woods, leaving an unsettling anticipation in their wake.

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 272 25
It was cold. So cold. My skin and body was numb, I shivered. My skin was purple, the once puddles on my floor almost like a pool. My cell was complet...
2.7M 73.2K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...
6.3M 171K 51
She's the Omega; he's the Alpha's son. Her life's been full of pain; his has been full of parties, popularity, and potential. She's filled with shame...
265K 2.9K 60
Lied to, back stabbed, toyed with, beaten, abused, cheated, unloved, betrayed, lost, hurt. This is how Rose feels every day. She turns sixteen in a f...