Sparks [Haylor AU] (Taylor Sw...

By taylor_swift_t_

"He's in love with her, but she's not Ella." "Never go near a spark they said, it might hurt you. Fireworks... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Cinderella
Chapter 2 - The Shoe
Chapter 3- History
Chapter 4- Jet Black Hair
Chapter 5- Minor Issues
Chapter 6- Somewhere Else
Chapter 7- The Reveal?
Chapter 8- Hallway
Chapter 9- Front Porch Kisses
Chapter 10- I Could Say Love
Chapter 11- Hands Under Tables
Chapter 12- On the ground
Chapter 13- Do You Love Me?
Chapter 14- It Was Gone
Chapter 16- The Truth Was Cruel
Chapter 17- He's In Love With (?)
Chapter 18- That Salt Spaghetti Though
Chapter 19- Why Can't He Just Understand?
Chapter 20- Wrong Chemistry

Chapter 15- You're What's Wrong, Taylor

354 36 13
By taylor_swift_t_

Chapter 15- You're What's Wrong, Taylor

I ran the t-shirt over my head and it fell mid thigh, enough to cover half of my body.

It smelt like Harry.

Forcing back my thoughts I grabbed the towel laying on the counter, opened the bathroom door and descended down the staircase.

There stood Zayn, shirtless in the middle of the living room.

I stopped in the middle of the staircase, waiting for him to finish wearing his shirt.

When he was done, I continued making my way downstairs.

Didn't want any awkward moments.

"Hey." I called out and he turned around and glanced at me from top to toe.

His eyes widened but he blinked it off and cleared his throat.

"Lets go." I said and reached for the door but before I could, Zayn stopped me, "Wait."

I stopped and turned around to look at him.

He walked towards me, leaving me walking backwards and finally my back hit the door.

"I don't know what happened between you and Haz but I want you to know that if you need someone to talk to, I'm here."

His voice sounded so soft, it was weird to think of how he threatened me in the art room weeks ago and now he was there just treating me like a true friend.

"Okay." I smiled warmly, "Thank you, Zayn."

Suddenly, I sneezed. I looked up at Zayn after and there he stood, laughing.

"What?" I questioned, angry at him.

He stopped but still hung a smile on his face and grabbed the towel from my hand.

Walking closer to me, he placed the towel above my head and started rubbing it dry as I contained my flushed face, feeling his closeness.

"You're going to catch a cold if you don't dry your hair." He advised.

It was weird how it didn't hurt at all, he's got skills.

He finally stopped and I placed my hand on the towel, replacing his and our hands brushed for a moment but I didn't take it seriously.

"Thanks." I smiled and then reached for the door and pushed it open.

He brought me home after that. We didn't talk much after I got into the car and I liked it cause what I needed most then was just silence and I was so glad he understood what I needed.

Harry's POV

Stepping on the break, I sent myself flying frontwards slightly in the middle of the empty road.

I can't believe it.

I just left her there.

She didn't even know where she was and it's getting late.

Fuck it.

I immediately turned the steering wheel and took a U-turn right back to the cabin, it had stopped raining, I've been out for so long I wondered if she was still there.

Parking my car a little further from the cabin due to my dignity and pride, I've chosen to walk most of the road towards it.

The lights in the cabin were lit and my eyes widened at the car parked right in front of it.

Wait, it's Zayn's car.

What's he doing here?

Walking towards the window, I took a deep breath and looked in. To my surprise, there sat Taylor with her arms around Zayn.

What the hell were they doing?

I folded my hands into fists when I saw that smile on Zayn's face.

Was that the reason why she rejected me?

Even thinking that hurt.

I watched as he wrapped his arms around her and she tightened her grip around him.

It's over.

I clenched my jaw.

Just like that.

It was over.

The only girl I had ever loved in my life that has no blood relations with me, had rejected me. Not just that but had betrayed me with my best friend.

-

Taylor's POV

I looked down at the complete red Jimmy Choo heels. Two days ago Harry had decided to let me have it back, not that it was even mine, but I couldn't say no.

The faster I ended this, the lesser pain I'd cause him, after all, I knew that Ella would be back one day and it doesn't matter even if it's after Harry got a new girlfriend, cause as long as I didn't betray my best friend or kept this lie any longer, it'll be so much better.

I grabbed my history textbook from inside my locker and sighed.

It felt so different.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Harry?

I turned around and felt my lips automatically form into a smile but to my surprise it was Zayn.

My smile faded for a second but I brought it back up as it was a polite thing to do.

"Zayn." I greeted and he smiled.

"Hey, just here to check and see if you're okay." Zayn stated and I let out a small fake laugh, which he obviously doesn't need to know, "Well, I'm okay."

He looked at me from the side and gave me a big smile, "Good."

Zayn turned around and was about to walk away when I grabbed his arm, stopping him. He turned around and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Um... about yesterday..." I started and he walked closer towards me.

"Yea?" He questioned, eager to let me continue.

"Thank you." I smiled and he smiled back.

It was such a warm gesture till I felt like I was actually cared for.

Unnoticeably, Zayn started leaning closer and closer to me. I raised an eyebrow and once I felt like he was too close, my back hit the locker door. Then, he placed his fingers on my bangs and pulled out something grey.

"Dust." He said and I nodded, gulping.

Suddenly, I felt a strong wind, I looked up and Zayn was dragged away from me.

Soon, the sound of the in-contact of skin against skin was heard.

Someone had punch Zayn and pushed him onto the ground.

Not just anyone, but Harry Styles.

Reacting, not as stupid as the last fight I've spectated, I strode towards them.

Harry continuously punched Zayn as he laid on the cold hard ground, having too little time to even speak or strike back.

"Stop it!" I shouted as Louis, Liam and Niall both rushed to my side, pushing Harry away from him.

Zayn laid on the ground with signs of blood on his face and I quickly knelt down next to him.

I landed my hands on his arms, helping him up as he used the back of his hand to wipe of the blood from the corner of his lips.

"Are you okay?" I asked Zayn and he nodded.

Then angrily, I looked up at Harry who was being wrapped around the three of his musketeers, seemed to have calmed down a little.

"What is wrong with you?! He's your best friend, Harry!" I questioned, frowning at him.

"What's wrong with me?! You're what's wrong, Taylor." Harry argued back as he pushed Louis, Niall and Liam away from him.

I stood up from where I was and faced Harry. "Leave him out of this, Harry. This has NOTHING to do with Zayn."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Please vote, comment and follow me for faster updates!!

Written by: Mandy C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 84.3K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
93.4K 2.3K 40
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
936K 83K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
90.1K 5.6K 31
{ู…ููƒู’ุชู…ูู„ุฉ} {ู…ุชุฑุฌู…ุฉ} ูƒููŠู…ู’ ุชูŽุงูŠู’ู‡ููŠููˆู†ู’ุบู’ ูููŠ ุนูŽู„ูŽุงู‚ูŽุฉู ุณูุฑู‘ููŠู‘ูŽุฉู ู…ูŽุนูŽ ุงู„ู’ู…ูุฏููŠุฑู ุงู„ุชู‘ูŽู†ู’ูููŠุฐููŠู‘ู ุงู„ู‘ูŽุฐููŠ ูŠูŽุนู’ู…ูŽู„ู ู„ูŽุฏูŽูŠู’ู‡ู. ุฌููŠููˆู†ู’ ุฌููˆู†ู’ุบููƒููˆูƒู’...