The Diary Of A Broken Teenage...

由 TheLifeOfNina

The night Chrissy had watched her father beat her mother to death had been implanted in her head. And everyda... 更多

1 (First days and plastic smiles)
2 (Reality)
3 (Nightmares)
4 (The Very First Time)
5 (Midnight visits on cold rainy nights)
6 (And Then He found Out)
7 (Cops And Snitches)
8 (Afraid... Ghost in the mirror)
9 (Make it Stop)
A/N (Not A Chapter)
10 (Afterwards)
11 (And A Little Bit More)
12 (Almost Is Never Enough)
13 (Not Afraid)
14 (The Morning After)
15 (The Pain)
16 (Notes)
17 (Funerals And Roses)
18 (Prisons And Shitty Dads)
19 (The Aftermath)
20 (A/N)
A/N 2
Bonus I: Zan
Bonus 2: Chrissy

Just A Heads Up

362 33 7
由 TheLifeOfNina

Okay, so this story is like no other. At least I haven't seen one like it. The story is about the character, Chrissy Morgan, but is being narrated by her best friend Zoey McClain. So in some situations you're going to meet it from the first person's point of view and in others, from the third. This is to avoid any confusions.
Feel free to comment on any mistakes and confusions. Best advice to you..... Check the songs out and listen to them as read the chapters. I hope you enjoy.
And please don't forget to like and comment.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

689 1 84
There are a lot of things you don't really think about until they happen to you. Take rape, for instance. I always thought, "That won't happen to me...
506 18 11
Whenever you saw her, she was always smiling. She never showed an ounce of sadness. Her stories unravel as you get to know her and deep within yourse...
223K 6.9K 22
(*HEADS UP* over the top gore and that is why it is mature)A 15 year old girl, named Chrissy, lives in hell while her mother abuses her after her dad...
Salvation 由 Kaitlyn

青少年小說

318K 5.3K 35
She's his prize, his beautiful, flawless prize. She's his trophy, a girl he stole from the world. He holds her captive in the harsh shadows of the ba...