Prison Chic #1st book of the...

Por RedNos

#26 in Action on 7/3/2016 Joanna Blake is a reckless girl who wished to be normal all her twenty-one years bu... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10-2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Frienship... Forever?
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A dark, dark Past
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
I Guess I'm Stuck With You
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Unexpected
Death.. and Love
Chapter 25
Chapter 26- part 1
Chapter 26- part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Loyalty is... hard to get
Over and over, your son.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Final Chapter 55 (Part 1)
Epilogue
Announcement!
BONUS Ending

Final Chapter 55 (Part 2)

3.4K 128 39
Por RedNos

Finally, the final chapter of Prison chic. Wow it took me long; about 9 monthes. you guys have been with me  all that time and for that, I am really glad. First story written by me. although immature, I've done it!

don't forget that there will be and epilogue after this. Enjoy the final pieces of Prison Chic....

“Nanod,” Big Aldo nudged Fernando beside him and pointed at the worn out gate with his gun. They were still out side beside the car where Mark was before he went inside with Kevin.

Two men were walking out of the gate and once Aldo made sure they weren’t one of their men, he prepared to shoot.

“Hold on.” Fernando grabbed Aldo’s arm, “look closely.”

Aldo did, and he noticed that one of them was injured, apparently shot at his right shoulder by one of their men.

Aldo looked questionably at Fernando who said, “We can capture them and get something out of them.”

Aldo looked at him for an unsure moment before he finally nodded and Fernando signaled for two men to follow him.

Five minutes later, the two men stopped struggling ant sat on the ground tied up. One of them was larger and harder to stabilize at first. Oddly enough, he was the injured one.

“Please let us go,” the one who had the dirtiest mouth of the two said in desperation, “His injury is real bad. I need to get him help at once.”

“Once I’m through with you first.”

“Jo.. Joanna let us go.” The man said and Aldo’s brows shot up. He grabbed the man by his collar.

“Are you fucking with me, kid?” he snarled at him.

“N.. no sir. I swear she did.”

“Why? Who are you?” Fernando came beside Aldo.

“I.. I am Aiden, this is my brother Brad.” Aiden said.

“Where is she?”, “why would she help you?” both Aldo and Fernando shot their questions together.

“I… I don’t know where she is. She was with one of your men last I saw her.”

“And why would she help you?” Aldo was keen to get his answer.

“I..” Aiden seemed to be at loss of words.

“Because she is not that bad.” Brad was the one who said that, earning both men’s attention.

Aldo looked unsure of what to say next.

“Look, we just want to leave. We’ll not disturb you.. Please.” Aiden begged again and looked worriedly at his brother. He looked back at them and his expression turned serious.

“They’ll call the police.”

“What?” Aldo and Fernando said in unison.

“Boss’s plan was to get Drake, whoever the hell that is, and call the police on you. They’ll escape swiftly while you get caught by the police. His soul purpose from coming here is to get Drake back and go.” Aiden explained.

“If you don’t leave now, you’ll probably get caught by the police.” He said hurriedly as if they hadn’t understood.

“Fucking White.” Aldo said between gritted teeth.

“We need to leave.” Fernando said.

“I am not leaving without my granddaughter.”

“I know.” Fernando said, but he didn’t know what else to do. “I’ll go in, you stay here. If the police did come, you need to go before they capture you. I’ll make sure to get her out.”

Aldo looked at him then at Aiden, then back at him. “No.” he finally said. “You go in, if the police came and you’re not out by then, I’ll go in as well.”

Fernando looked like he wanted to argue further but one glare from Aldo stopped him and he nodded instead.

“What about us? Can we leave now?” Aiden said suddenly, looking from Aldo to Fernando.

“No.” Fernando said and gestured for one of the men to come, “this guy will see to your brother’s wound. When we find Joanna, we’ll see about you two.” He told him and saw Aiden sulk like a teenager while Brad did nothing.

“Alright then,” Fernando said, “I am going in.”

“Shit, no guns.” Joanna said and kicked one of the boxes. They found a storage room and thought they could find some weapons because the one they had ran out of bullets.

“Hey, look what I found!” Julian beamed behind her and Joanna gasped in fright when she saw what he was holding.

“Put that back!” she snapped and Julian’s happy expression dropped as he looked back at his hands that each held a hand-grenade bomb.

“Why?”

“It could blow us up, that’s why!”

Julian snorted a laugh. “Oh, come on. Great Joanna is scared of a tiny bomb.” He made a small movement with his hands that frightened Joanna even more.

“NO! Hey, stop that!”

“It goes off in like.. What? Three- four seconds. That’s plenty of time.” Julian said, looking fascinated. “I saw how they use it in movies, come on, we should try it at least once in our lives, don’t you think?”

Joanna closed her eyes and took a deep breath through her flaring nostrils before she looked at it again and said more calmly, “No, Lian. Put it back!”

“Why? You don’t trust that I can use them?” Julian smirked playfully before he realized what he just said.

“I..” Joanna said and looked away, “I trust you.” It was nearly a whisper. She looked back at him, “But I don’t think it’s safe to be playing around with those. Too dangerous.” She told him.

“Oh, come on. It’d be fun to see Peter’s face blow up to million pieces.”

“It wouldn’t be fun to see you get blown up with him!” she snapped and Julian smiled cockily, “Oh baby I’m too smart for that.”

Joanna was taken aback by his playfulness and something inside her bloomed. She was so glad to see him back to his old self.

Realizing that she was smiling at him, she dropped it quickly and said, “Just put them back inside the damn box, will ya?”

Julian’s smile widened at her back as she went to look inside another box. “Well, I guess there’s nothing here. We’ll have to look for a way out without weapons.”

Julian snorted. “Or we can use these babies.” He wiggled both his hands in front of her.

Joanna stared at him before she said, “That’s too dangerous.”

Julian stepped closer to her until he was less than one foot from her. He brushed her bruised cheek with his bloodied knuckles and enjoyed the feel as she leaned toward his touch. “Sweetheart, this whole situation is too dangerous.”

“Yeah,” Joanna breathed, “I guess you’re right.”

Noises outside the room startled them and Julian turned around and positioned himself in a fighting position, shielding Joanna behind him.

The noise went louder but then it retracted and disappeared. They both breathed out in relieve.

“We need to move.” Joanna stated, stepping around him.

“Look behind there,” Julian pointed at a stack of what seemed like empty boxes, “I think there’s something behind them.

Joanna walked there and removed the boxes, revealing a hidden door. “Great!” she beamed and went for the lock. Meanwhile Julian walked back to the bombs box. He picked a number of them and shoved them in his pockets. Dangerous or not, it was the only weapon available.

BANG!

“What the..” Julian snapped when Joanna kicked the door open with her leg. “You want to break your legs?”

Joanna arched a brow at him and said, “You really think very low of my strength?”

“Can’t argue with that.” Julian snickered and they both left the room into a dark hallway. It seemed they were going further inside the warehouse but it was the only way to go through.

“Stay close.” Joanna ordered over her shoulder.

“Yes, ma’am.” Julian chuckled again. He was enjoying this.

“Stop right there!” a feminine voice stopped them both. “Don’t you dare move.” Julian was all too familiar with that voice. He turned his head around and looked back at her.

“Long time no see, Chelsea.” He said and the red lipstick woman smiled widely at him.

“Same goes for you, Drake.” Chelsea snickered, “You look like shit, by the way.”

Well, shit.

Where’s everyone?” Mark whispered to Kevin as they made their way inside the warehouse.

Kevin wasn’t sure. It was too quiet to the point of suspicion. “Something is happening, I just don’t know what.” He told him. “I mean, I understand Aldo’s men disappearing because Fernando ordered them to, but what about Peter’s men. It’s like everyone got out.”

“we just need to listen in carefully.” Mark told him.

“Yes.”

They heard a set of foot running and they instantly hid around a corner.

Once it was almost quiet again Kevin walked out, “come on.” He grabbed Mark and they both walked toward the same path the men before went by.

“Are you sure this is the right way.” Mark hissed behind him.

“it’s the only lead we have.” Kevin told him and walked faster.

“How about we talk about this.” Julian said to Chelsea as he stood in front of Joanna who was still facing the other way. he was sure the woman wouldn’t shoot him, but he wasn’t so sure about Joanna.

“No talking. I just need to grab you and leave.” She said.

“Grab me? You think it’s that easy.”

“It’d be when I shoot your knees.”

He was absolutely sure she was capable of doing just that.

“Now, let’s not get too careless.” He said mockingly and Chelsea’s eyes narrowed into slits. “I have four bombs on me. One wrong shoot and we’ll all blow up into bloody pieces.”

Chelsea’s eyes widened in fright then, and Julian felt Joanna tense behind him.

“You know, all the others are coming right behind me. It’s only a matter of time until we get you.” She said and smirked very nastily, “you can save us all the trouble and come with me. I’ll even consider letting your girlfriend live.”

Julian’s own smirk was wiped out and he twitched at the proposal.

“If you dare go with…” Joanna started to say.

“I won’t go with them.” he muttered to her soothingly. But at the same time he started hearing footsteps coming from the far end of the dark hallway.

Julian could only think of one possible way out, other than him leaving with them of coarse. But as he told Joanna, he wasn’t doing that.

In seconds, he was strategizing his plan as he saw that he was only four feet away from Chelsea who stupidly approached them in the past minute.

He threw a quick look at the side at one of the doors that was aligned along the hallway. He just hoped that it wasn’t locked.

“Trust me now, Anna.” He muttered quietly to his side and felt Joanna tense again before she nodded briskly. “Now DUCK!” he snapped and Joanna ducked at once as he dashed forward, startling Chelsea. He grabbed her arm that held the gun. In her haste to get away from his grip, she pulled on the gun and shot the roof twice.

“Damn it Drake!” she bellowed and Julian would have smirked at his own victory if he didn’t see the mass of men approaching them, Peter White being among them.

Fuck.

He twisted Chelsea’s arm, forcing her to drop her gun and pushed her toward the targeted door while she screeched and thrashed. To his relieve, the door wasn’t locked. He pushed her inside. Joanna was already beside him by then.

“Come on, we need to go.” Joanna urged but Julian had other plans.

“No, you stay here, love.” He told her, kissing her forehead quickly and pushing her inside the room behind Chelsea. Joanna’s expression was confused beyond all measures and he hated to do this to her, but he had to fight his own battle without putting her in danger.

Well, not too much danger.

“Babe, I’m sure you can take that bitch down.” He winked at Joanna once she turned around to face him from inside the room.

“What?” Joanna breathed, frowning at him.

“Break her knees for me, well you?” he said finally, shutting the door behind him and pulling on the gun he took from Chelsea over the doorknob, in a way that locked it.

“JULIAN!” he heard Joanna yell from the inside and his chest tightened. He looked at the direction where the men were approaching. They were too close by then and Julian sprang to the other direction.

His plan was to distract them away from Joanna, not that they wanted her. He was their main target and he knew it. But he couldn’t bear it if they used her as his bait.

He was one hundred percent sure Joanna could take that bitch down, but he couldn’t help but worry.

Bang bang bang!

Joanna kept hitting the door while cursing loudly at him.

How could he do that? He promised not to leave her. She knew deep down that he did this for her sake, but it still hurt.

“Hey sweetheart.” She heard Chelsea call behind her and she turned around quickly. But before she could do anything, she received a vicious blow from the tall woman, knocking her back at the door.

“You bitch!” Joanna spat blood and started at the woman. She threw a blow to her stomach but Chelsea dodged it quickly.

“I’ll catch you, and I’ll hand you to Peter. I’ll make boss proud of me.” Chelsea said as she tried to kick Joanna and dodged a few of her blows.

“That’s so desperate.” Joanna said and elbowed the other woman’s rib when she managed to come behind her.

“Shut up.” Chelsea huffed when she got her composure back. “You know nothing.” She wiped her mouth, smudging the very red lipstick she was wearing.

“Oh, yeah.” Joanna said as she tried to lunch at the woman again. “I don’t really care.”

“Of coarse you don’t, you little slut.” Chelsea snarled, capturing Joanna’s arm and pushing her to the ground. “The day you attacked Dmitry was the day all our luck ran out.”

Joanna jumped up at once and snickered, “Oh, my god! You are actually throwing that incident in my face!” she said and started to circle the other woman. She wanted to say that that day was when her luck ran out as well but then, when she thought about it, it was totally the opposite.

It was the day her luck finally caught up, in a very weird way.

“I’m sure Dmitry will remember it for the rest of his life.” Joanna said with an evil smirk, “The day he was beaten up by a girl.” And she threw a strong fist toward the woman’s jaw.

Chelsea fell down with a loud girly yelp.

Joanna took the chance and turned to the door. She kicked it once before she heard Chelsea getting up. Screeching like a hyena as she advanced towards her.

Well, this is going to take a while, Joanna thought.

Julian found a huge gate at the end of the very long hallway. He breathed in relief as he thought that the gate would lead him out. Once he managed to slide it open  though, he found a huge room, with high rooftops and nothing else inside.

Another dead end.

He turned his head around and saw the men still running towards him. He got inside and slid the gate close as much as he could before he moved further inside the room.

He had a plan for this, he thought as he turned around and faced the gate that was about fifteen feet away from him by then, and he listened as the voices neared.

Julian watched as the door exploded open and more than thirty men poured inside, every single one of them held a different type of weapons.

And they were all pointed at him.

He looked at all of them with mischievous eyes.

He’d already removed the six hand-bombs he retrieved form the storage room earlier, and held three in each hand.

He knew they’d come in handy.

He raised his right hand to his mouth first, and bit on the three wires that were attached to the three small bombs, all the while smiling his devious smile and exposing his white teeth that were biting on the wires as he saw the men’s eyes go wide with horror.

He looked at one in particular, Peter’s horrified eyes, and drank on the victorious feeling he had.

He snapped the wires off quickly and threw the three balls of bombs at them, followed by the other three in a second and watched in the three excruciating second with maniac happy eyes as the men scrambled above each other to get out before he spread his arms wide like wings facing them and breathed,

“This is for you, Anna.”

BOOM.. BOOOM.. BOOOOOOOOM.

It was weird, Julian thought in the split second as he felt the hot wave of the explosion attack his front and send him flying backwards; he didn’t see his life like a movie in front of his eyes.

He didn’t see his friends, or his dying mother. He didn’t even see his dead brother.

He only saw one vision of a happy girl with shiny blond hair, who was calling his name playfully between joyful laughs,

Lian.”

Before utter darkness engulfed him in completely.

Joanna stood up quickly. The impact of the explosion made her fall down when she was so close to reach the large gate.

She’d already taken care of Chelsea, knocking her almost dead.

She looked in front of her and her eyes widened at the broken black gate and she gasped at what she saw through it.

Everything was black, and many human limbs were scattered around the front of the room. She raised her eyes slowly from the floor, dreadful to see the back of the room in front of her and felt tears spilling like a river form her eyes when she saw him.

Julian’s body was pressed against the wall; his front is black with smoke from the explosion.

“Oh, No no no no no..” Joanna said as she made her way quickly through the ruins and bodies to reach him.

“No. Julian, please don’t do this.” She said as she fell to her knees in front of his fallen body; his face was bent down, facing the ground.

His beautiful glassy eyes hidden between closed lids.

She cautiously touched the sides of his face, her eyes blurry with tears. His head was wobbly in her hands.

“Julian.. Julian?” she asked but he was still like a rock.

“Oh, no.” Joanna whispered and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing his face to the groove of her neck while shirking loudly,

“JULIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!”

But he didn’t respond.

P.S. please don’t hate me.

Epilogue is coming in a couple of days.

Love,

Red

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

13.6K 371 21
[COMPLETED] "Shoot," Joey mumbles, letting out a string of profanities under his breath. We turn around to find a group of men, all with guns, standi...
Fearless Por Rose Stone

Ficção Adolescente

46.3K 1.9K 49
Skylar and Carter Eastwood are trying to navigate their way around a normal teenage life along with their friends, but when they find out about their...
1.5M 39K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
209K 5.7K 46
Criminal. Fighter. Hacker. Assassin. Cop. Selena. Selena Montgomery was your average 17 year old girl. That's what it seemed like to the outside worl...