Fandom one shots (more like m...

Af PupSwift11

Okay. I how sort have no life as I repeat often. So the /innocent/ girl such as myself decided to write some... Mere

Yoosung (fluff)
Zen's drunk~ (lemon)
Yoosung (lemon)
Really sorry.. (A/N)
Yo yo, sorry A/N
Haha... oml
holy FuCk

707 x drunk!reader (lemon)

5.5K 104 180
Af PupSwift11

Lolololol this book is turning into only mystic messenger. But hey I'm cool with it. Anyways this was a request from SoraAkasuna42 lol it feels nice to be loved and cherished! People wanting you to write stories... About sex.. Yeah. I'm fine with that. Lol. My standards are low (: but I'm shocked I've gotten over three.. Three thousand reads.. Wow. What a shocker.. I really would have never guessed it. I'm crying happy tears /);U;(\

(Admin after writing- omfg I'm so so so sorry.. I think I bombed it. Like your original idea. Gah...! Sorry..!)
__________________________________________________________________________

You were heavily influenced by alcohol. You had previously been drinking and having fun-FRIENDLY FUN- with zen, and come on. We all have to admit him and Jumin would make a good pair in the end. At least a ship it, so zen wouldn't put his hands on you.. Even if he dead he'd be dead next thing he knew it.. Yet. That's seven for you. Anyways, unlike zen, alcohol had a bigger affect on you.

Seven on the other hand was doing his slave work. Scrunched up at his desk. Working on his jobs he was paid to do. Honey budda chips in his lap as he munched on them during work. Crumbs scattered on the floor and table a bit, and of course some cans of dr peb.

When you left the house your hair was in nice curls now your hair was honestly a bit messy but hey, not the bad messy. It was the good messy seven liked to see, it was cute like your messy bed head when you wake up, seven always thought it was cute, you were just too adorable when you'd wake up. However looks, You wore a black dress that hugged tight to your beautiful curves with a jacket around your shoulders. Your slipped that off as you snuck into the room. Silently making you way to the red head clearly focused in his work. Though you dropped the jacket over his head, blocking his vision as a giggle left your lips.

Startled Seven gasped. Dropping his bag of chips as he groaned a bit. His cheeks tented red with embarrassment "Y/N..." He grumbled a bit, sighing. Spelling the scent of sweat, alcohol, and smoke on you. All adding up to the bar. He removed the jacket and was about to grab his chips that fell on the ground previously but you wrapped your arms around him, keeping him from bending down.

You pressed your lips to his neck and left little prints of lipstick there. "Seven~" you purred. Your hands going down south. Playing with the articles of clothing he had on.

"Y/N..." He repeated, trying to remain stern. "I have to finish up with work.." He sighed. Gently grabbing your hands and pulling them away from his lower region. Holding them for a moment before you pulled back. A pout making its way to your face as you crossed your arms "aw.. Seven. What about me..?" You asked as he turned around. Seeing your sad puppy dog eyes, clearly not effected. But.. Inside thinking it was adorable.. But just not under these circumstances.

"Y/N.. Your drunk. You should clean up and get some sleep..." He said sternly at first but his voice ended up fading into a sweeter tone in the end, genuinely concerned mostly for your well being.

"Oh fine." You held your adorable pout to seven which made him chuckle softy. You just turned and made your way to go get changed, seven however simply continued on with his work. Smiling happily to his maker but kinda thinking of your actions did drive him a little... Lustful but he was pretty good with holding that urge back unlike some people, coughzencough (Lololol jk)

Anyways. as he thought you were to go and change jnto some comfy clothes, which technically wasn't all incorrect. Though... You were butt naked.. Stripped of your cloths, just a little robe around yourself. It was graduate of red going into black at the bottom. It was kinda cute and stylish to a way seven enjoyed. He picked it out after all.

You made your way into the room once again in silence. Letting the rode drop to the floor before Wrapping your arms around the tomato head as you leaned close to his ear "is this good enough?~" you purred. Leaning down and kissing on his neck. Your hands slowly roaming down his chest and up just as slow, giving a lingering touch when you pulled away, your hands gently holding the chair and spinning it around so he could see our appearance. Once his eyes locked on your appearance, he had to admit... Your body was a word of art... Pure sexiness you could say.. And beauty of course. He held back his urge to the best of his abilities, which was highly difficult. "Y-Y/N.. I thought you w..were.. Going to change.. Into pajamas.. Not your.. Birthday suit.." He mumbled. Gulping. Trying to focus his gaze on your face.

"Aw seven~ you know you wanna.. Don't hold back silly boy.. Where's the fun in Doing that? You alllllways are busy with work rather than me..." You nuzzled your way onto his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck as you soon pushed your lips against his, starting to grind your hips to his slow but hard. A groan escaping his lips, maybe making him accidentally bite your lip which actually turned your on more. Which then you stated to grind your hips much harder to his.

Seven tried to fight it but just gave up with the motto 'fuck it.' Soon his lips returned the rough passionate kiss, his hands gripping into your ass a bit as he enjoyed the motions but really it was just a tease. He wanted more, he wasn't s little kid. He pulled his lips from yours as he felt hot kisses and sucks go down his neck, bites too, all from you. A moan leaving his lips which you found pretty cute, urging you to continue, trailing further down. Your hands slipping under his shirt and slowly pulling it up. Parting your lips to remove the shirt.

As you tried to pull off his shirt you began to giggle, you kinda got it stuck as you hadn't removed his iconic jacket, his shirt stuck over his head. Soon he began to laugh a bit too. But you eventually got the whole thing sorted, when his shirt came off it kinda took his glasses with it, (if you have glasses and are changing shirts, you might know what I mean.) once you saw his eyes, they were taken by lust. He just placed his hand on the balc of your neck, bringing your down close into a rough, passionate kiss, of course after the laughter had died down. His free hand running op your bare back, then going back down to your ass. He used this to guid your closer, letting you rock your hips with his. Soon his lips made their way down, kissing and sucking along your jawline and neck. But parted away a bit. "Get... Get on the table.." He said out of breath but stern.

You kinda blushed at his commands but got off of his lap and moved some of the things off his table so you could sit there. Mostly it being cans of peb or chip bags and crumbs. Anyways once it was cleared off you glanced at seven who had gotten out of his chair. He had gotten his pants off already, left is his boxers that had kitty paw prints all over it, whoops, he walked over and connected your lips once again. His hands going through your hair a bit. Brushing it back out of your face. He parted his lips, resting his forehead against yours, taking a second thought. He couldn't lie if he said he didn't like drunk sex... It just wasn't real. It wasn't full of love.. It would never be as amazing as if you really meant it.. But... Another thing that was true was, you were a major turn on to him... Your looks were just as godly as his.. If not, godlier (shhh I don't know if it's a real word but roll with it)

Though it was a bit different from earlier.. The alcohol was wearing off a little. You truly wanted this.. Your drive wasn't influenced by alcohol.. But by love.. It would be false to say there wasn't a bit of lust there.. But all that mattered were the traces of love. Seven was good at reading things. Especially you... A green light popped in his head, saying it was just fine. "Love you God seven..." You said. A smile curling on your lips, a soft chuckle coming from the red head.

"Love you too.. Y/N.." He kissed you soon. One hand resting at the back of your neck as the other cascaded down your body. Slowly going over your smooth skin, over ever curve and indention.. All your imperfections that he found absolutely perfect..

The love-filled kiss gradually got more passionate and rough. Both hands soon nearing at your lower back. Pulling you as humanly(alienly Lololol) close as possible he managed to take one hand to quickly swipe down his boxers. The pooled at his feet which he stepped out of and kicked somewhere else to get out of the way.

One hand stayed at your lower back. Constantly rubbing up and down in a loving lustful manner. His lips locking and sucking with yours. That sweet kiss was lost somewhere In this paragraph. Ahahah anyways, his tongue never forfeited its dominance. It felt amazing truthfully... His tongue dancing with yours, exploring every part of your mouth. Claiming it his once more... He was more of a passionate guy then lustful.. Though he had his times truthfully..

Oh.. I got off track, the hand that was busy managed to complete another fabulous task of fetching a condom. Rummaging through drawers. Sadly he pulled back the hand that's kept you close, pressed against him as he slipped the condom on. Always better to be safe than sorry.. At least for now. Ahahaha. But.. What was sadder those toxic lips of his parted from yours.. Damn, they were so addicting.. Though your eyes fluttered open to be faced with his golden beauties staring into your E/C orbs. Soon a cute smile spread on his lips. "Ready for your world to be rocked...? Hahaha.." He chuckled a bit. Sending you a devious wink which made your cheeks flush a bit.

"You're gonna have to give it your best, hot shot," you teased him. He just smirked. Shaking his head. His hands gently being placed on yor hips, gently gripping them. Like gently being placed on your neck. Your arms lacing around his neck as you tried to prepare yourself.. You could never really get ready for the blissful feelings that were to come.. It's just.. So amazing.. Hard to hold back, gah you were dripping with excitement and anticipation.

Your legs wrapped around his legs as he gently thrusted into you. A small grunt from his lips and he gently bit your shoulder, you hitting on your lip, soon the pain subsiding fast. Filling with that familiar but special pleasure. He started to move slow, earning a small moan from your lips, your hands ridding to mess in his hair, holding onto the red locks. His hips slowly started to grind against yours as he began thrusting in and out, each trust picking up a quicker pace. Once he bit that special spot of you're you couldn't hold back the gracious sounds only seven could pull from you.

Though the red head was holding back his groans as he bit into your shoulder. His lips sucking on it a bit.. Making marks in that area. You could barely feel his grip tightening on your hips. His fingernails digging in your skin slightly, getting a good hold of you so he could please his love just right.. Of course he was enjoying it.. He only kept silent to hear your moans he loved, he kinda found them cute, only if he knew how cute his moan was to you... But it was hard.. He couldn't hold his sounds much either.

Your back started to arch, yearning for that special connection harder and harder. Moans, loud moans spilling from your lips, soon his. (God hope Mary Vanderwood won't walk in.. Lololol.)

Your hands had shifted from his hair to his back. Your nails digging into the skin a bit as you gripped tight. Cursing under your breath. God this was such a bliss but you really didn't wish for it to end.. God it was so amazing.. Easy to loose all track of reality and time.. Which this amazing high was hitting its end for you, just like that you hit your limit, releasing over seven and perhaps leaking on the desk..

(Whoops. Well. It'll be sevens snack for later. JKJKJK shhh admins a bad noodle T_T)

Sevens thrusts were becoming quite sloppy in all honesty. He pushed himself to finish, muttering profanities. His necklace bouncing against his chest.. That was glistened with a thin layer of sweat. Just s nice visual.. Ha. Anyways his fingernails had accidentally made dark marks into your hips. You were just being pushed kver the edge. Curling up over yourself in the immense pleasure. Your kegs wrapped tighter around him, your nails leaving just as bad marks. However with a loud beautiful moan from the God himself, he had released, his thrusts slowly dying down. Both your muscles relaxing slowly. Pants and heavy breaths filling the space between you.

"Damn.. That.. That was pretty good.. Maybe we ought to have sex in here more often..." He chuckled huskily. Your cheeks flushing s bright red. He just looked at you and smiled s cute smile. "Aw.. Love you my six-zero-six.." He nuzzled his nose against yours. Resting his forehead against yours after.

You two just stayed there for a bit. Relaxing a little. But seven played around while fake storing which you both giggled. You hitting his arm ever so gently "silly.." You cooed. But your cheeks heated up a little as he surprisingly muscular seven picked you up. Carrying you to the bed for cuddle. He'll just have to binge his work laterrrrrr. He was worn out and tired. So once he hit the bed, he brought you into his arms. Tugging the blanket over and sighed happily. Enjoying life as it was.
__________________________________________________________________________
A/N: ahaha sorry for the wait and sorry if there's typos;;; point them out if you want. I'll fix them later.. I'm tired and I just wanted to get something out. By like. Holy damn. Over 3k?! This is amazing. Most I've ever had.. ;U;

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1K 43
I won't take any requests for now since I'm afraid that my lack of inspiration would delay them ^^; No lemons please and all the oneshots here are re...
494 13 9
‼️⚠️? TRIGGER WARNING ?⚠️‼️ - NSFW/LEMONS, SEXUAL HARASSMENT/ASSAULT, GORE, MURDER, PROFANITY, VIOLENCE, EATING DISORDERS, SELF HARM, TORTURE, AND KI...
6.3K 57 17
For the time being of fortnite and it's ducking season, this is a fanfic book to anyone who would like a x reader story the first page will be the in...
83.3K 1.1K 11
***REQUESTS CLOSED*** What the title says really :// This is a request only book and requests will always be open unless I say so (you'll know trust...