Crazy In Love With You || (n...

By disneyislife528

This book is a combination of a book I wrote called Pom Poms, and a sequel I was writing to that book. I deci... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
Author Note

~10~

300 4 0
By disneyislife528

We've done so many things in Hawaii so far. Today was our last day here, and Joe and Kevin went off doing their own thing. It was agreed that we'd all meet at our hotel at nine tonight. Frankie was with their parents, so Nick and I got to go off and do whatever we wanted.

So far, we'd gotten to go to this small amusement park they have. Nick got his first tattoo here, and it's on the outside of his arm. We hung out at the beach, and just had an amazing time together.

How I loved him. He treated me like a queen while we were here, and I knew we had to get a really nice picture together before we left. It was nearing evening, and Nick and I were trying this restaurant for dinner.

"Baby, what are you doing?" The way he called me baby made me giddy every time. I was swinging our arms back and forth as we were walking into the restaurant.

"Oh, just being myself. Nothing too out of the ordinary." I giggled, sticking my tongue out. We were led to a table, and both of us ordering water to start with.

"So, was this vacation a success?" He asked me from across the table, putting his napkin on his lap. I held his hands in mine, looking at him. His brown eyes sparkled, and my heart melted.

"A complete success," I smiled as he leaned over and kissed my smile. Him and I looked over the menu, and didn't totally know what to order. So we just shared something we thought looked good.

"So I was thinking babe.."

"Uh-oh." He laughed as he took a drink of his water. I rolled my eyes at him, and I was almost embarrassed to say it.

"I think we should...um.." I cleared my throat, hoping he'd get the hint. Thankfully, he did. Nick just about spit his water out, but swallowed before answering me.

"Yeah, okay. Um...yeah."

"Oh God, I made this so awkward." I put my face in my hands in embarrassment. He didn't reply, and so we just moved on to a different subject like nothing happened. When the food came, we were more then impressed. Also, the service here was so amazing.

After dinner, we walked hand in hand to the hotel. It was nearing only seven o'clock, and none of his family was in their rooms. Him and I shared a room, his brothers all shared a room, then his parents had one. We all had rooms in the same hall, on the same floor. Ours is across from his parents' and his brothers' is next to theirs. We entered our hotel room, and the atmosphere was painfully awkward.

"I didn't mean for this to be so awkward." I laughed nervously as he walked over to me, and I was standing at the end of the bed. The light in the room was off, but the lights from the amusement park came in through the big window. He knew exactly how to make this less weird. His lips came on mine gently, and we made out until I was laying on the bed under him. He gazed down at me, his shirt off as well as mine.

He kissed my neck, making a trail across my shoulder. I felt my bra straps slip off my shoulders, and I gasped right before his mouth met mine again, gently. I really hoped we weren't interrupted by everyone else.

Less then an hour later, I was still in shock of what just happened. I lost my virginity to my best friend, who I've known since kindergarten. My head was on his chest, and I ran my finger along his jaw, making him smile. I could see both of us were equally happy about it as well. I felt like I was walking on a cloud.

"Hey, wanna go see if the amusement park is still open?" I asked in an overjoyed tone. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Anything for you I suppose." Nick said and I swung my legs over the bed, slipping on my outfit I was wearing today that was in a pile on the floor along with his. I threw his clothes at him and they landed in his face as he was still laying down.

I stood up and stretched, looking at myself in the mirror to make sure I didn't look like I just lost my virginity.

"Ready?" Nick asked behind me, putting his arms around my middle. I touched up my lipstick and ran my hand through my hair before turning in his grasp. I kissed his lips and put my fingers in his hair. He pulled away from me, pulling my hand with him toward the door. I looked at the time on my phone as we went to see if everyone was in their rooms.

It's almost eleven at night. As we knocked on the door of Kevin's room, Frankie opened the door.

"Joe, Nick and his girlfriend are here!"

"Frankie, use your inside voice." Nick said to his little brother in a hushed tone. As I watched them, it felt like Nick and I knew a secret no one else did. In a way, we did, but I'm sure his mom would find out eventually because that's the way she is.

"You guys wanna come to the park with us?" I asked Joe in a high-pitched tone. He looked at us weird, but agreed. The boys came along, but Denise stopped us as we were going to leave.

"Where are you five going?"

"Just to have fun mom." Joe said to her, but she mainly looked to Frankie. The nine year old looked sad because he knew he'd have to stay at the hotel.

"Can one of you stay with him?" Denise asked, and we all groaned. I didn't want.

"We nominate Kevin." We all said in unison, and Nick's oldest brother just looked at all of us with a sarcastic hurt look.

"Fine." He sighed. Joe, Nick, and I walked out of the hotel, going toward the park, that was open. Apparently, it didn't close until two in the morning. The first thing we all did once we got in is played ski ball at the arcade they had. I went to throw a ball up the isle, when Nick smacked my butt. I looked back at him, giving him a glare, and he only gave me a cocky smirk.

"Nicholas Jerry. After that move, you can sleep on the couch." I said, my face close to his so I only had to talk in a whispering tone. He gasped, but smiled at me quickly after. Joe came and interrupted us, showing us all the tickets he got from games he played.

"We need a picture together in the morning." I said to my boyfriend as we continued to play in the arcade. Joe decided to go back to the hotel, and it was near closing. He played ski ball next to me for the hundredth time and nodded, getting even more tickets. We went up to cash them in before the park closed, and we thought to bring back things for Frankie. I got myself a stuffed small dragon, just as a souvenir.

Just like I hoped, before we left the next day, Nick and I took a picture together right outside the airport. Denise took it, and we smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 19.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
351K 12.8K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...