Mystery Girl (Niall Horan)

By TrustMeImNormal

Sending a hundred tweets almost everyday to Niall Horan was a hobby of Julia Francesca Cu. She thought it wou... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: It's not Stalking! It's researching!
Chapter 2: The Comeback
Chapter 3: Not Yet
Chapter 4: Closer
Chapter 5: Look who's gettin' famous!
Chapter 6: I Spy Niall
Chapter 7: Before we meet
Chapter 8: The Faker
Chapter 9: Preparations
Chapter 10: Finally!
Chapter 11: The First Date
Chapter 12: End of Pretense
Chapter 13: Fight? No Way!
Chapter 14: Over Again
A MASSIVE THANK YOU

Chapter 15: Forever (Final Chapter!)

89 5 3
By TrustMeImNormal

Chapter 15: Forever

A few months later...

"There's gotta some way to get them back together again." Harry said. "Yeah. We'll never give up, right, Harry?" "Yes love." Harry smiled. "Wait... Julia's calling..." Jasmine picked her phone up. "Hello Jasmine? How are you guys?" Julia asked."We're fine. Oh but you gotta hear what I have to say about your Niall?" "My Niall?" "Ugh yes! Christmas is coming and he hasn't moved on. Come on Julia!" "..." "He might be spending a Blue Christmas. You don't want that to happen right?" Julia didn't answer again. "Niall obviously misses you. Why won't you come back? Where are you, Julia?" she just laughed. "Wait a second, you sound near to us." She turned around and saw her bestfriend laughing. "What?!" they both hung up and hugged. "You freaking idiot!" Jasmine said. "Hahaha! Sorry. Hi Harry!" "Hi Mrs. Horan!" "Hey, that's my future surname!" "I knew it! You still love Niall!" Jasmine exclaimed.

They went to their apartment. Julia saw Niall's tweet.

Listening to Wish You Were Here by Avril Lavigne. Damn, miss her.

Julia was teary eyed. She tried to hold back the tears but it ran down her cheeks when she saw Niall's next tweet.

still love her and no one can replace her...

She couldn't take it anymore. She knew Niall was so sad. "Jasmine, you know Niall's house right?" "Of course, why?" "Can you take me there??" "Yeah... But why?" "It's time to get things straightened up..." Jasmine smiled widely. She grabbed her car keys.

---

Then they arrived to the Irish's house. "I'll leave you... I have things to arrange with my Harry for Christmas!" Jasmine said as Julia closes the passenger seat's door. "Okay... Wish me luck." "Good luck!" Jasmine drove away.

Julia took a deep breath then knocked at Niall's door. He opened the doorand looked surprised at who he saw. "J-Julia..." Julia hugged him. "Niall... I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry for everything! I was wrong! I love you, Niall! And I always will!" She let go off Niall who was in tears too. He held her cheeks and kissed her passionately. "I forgive you, Princess." He smiled. "Let's get back?" "OH YEAH!" "I love you." Julia said as she wipes his tears. "I love you more." Thy both went in. They sat on the couch. "Julia... what if we surprise them?" "Surprise?" "Yeah... tell them I rejected you!" "Ahahaha! Okay!" "This will be so epic!"

---

Julia went home happily! But she had a poker face when she arrived at their apartment.

"What's wrong?" Jasmine asked worried. "Niall doesn't want me anymore." Julia looked down pretending to look sad. "Oh my gosh!" "I guess his tweets are about missing having a girlfriend and not really me." "NO FREAKING WAY!" "I have nothing to do with it!" Jasmine looked at her angrily. "Shut up.  You got back together." Julia smiled and laughed out loud. "Yeah! Ahhaha!" Jasmine smiled while shaking her head. "No doubt, my bestfriend's an idiot!" They both hugged.

---

It's Christmas day. Julia was in Niall's house. She woke up seeing Niall cuddling her close. Still sleeping. It made her smile. Niall opened his eyes. "Merry Christmas, snowflake."Julia said. "Merry Christmas, Princess!" They kissed and got up to open their presents.

"Oooh! This one's from Louis!" Niall said ripping the gift wrap. "He drew me! This is the most horrendous painting I've ever seen!" "Hey... Atleast he did gave you a gift." "I guess you're right!" They both laughed. "Oh... from Jasmine!" Julia said taking the box wrapped with newspaper. "Seriously... she wrapped it like that?" "Yeah, Niall. She's not normal." She ripped it and the box had another wrapper. This time, it was beautiful. "She's a troll." When she rippedd it again then opened the box, she saw a beautiful pair of stillettos.

After that, Julia went upstairs and got down holding a gift. It was for Niall. "Niall... this is for you..." "Oh my God! Thank you!" He hugged her then opened the box. "SHOES!" "I have a gift for you too..." He knelt down. Julia thought Niall was going to propose. But... he just tied his shoelace.

Niall got up and looked at Julia. She was dismayed and disappointed. "What's wrong?" "Oh... nothing..." Julia gave a fake smile. She was expecting more of a gift. "Haha! I know what you're thinking! You thought I was going to propose!" Julia's eyes widened up. "Uh... y-yes." "Well... actually..." Niall knelt down again and pulled  small box out. He opened it and said, "Will you marry me, Julia?" She screamed and hugged Niall. "Oh my God, yes yes yes!" She jumped and jumped. 

It was a beautiful emerald stone. 

---

"Are you ready?" Greg asked Niall as he prepares himself to walk on the isle. "I'm nervous." Niall smiled. "You can do it." Niall hugged his brother and walked down the isle. 

Meanwhile on Julia, who's still at the car about to go to the church, was feeling the same way. "Jasmine, I'm nervous!" She said through the phone. Jasmine was already at the church. "Do it for Niall!!!!"

---

The doors opened and came a beautiful bride. Everything was just so perfect. The perfect time, the perfect place, the perfect groom and bride. She marched slowly as she looks around and then straight to the altar. Tears of Joy fell. 

---

I've never thought this would happen. I was just that normal fangirl hoping I could marry this boy and now... it all became a reality. It was so unexpected. From sending more than a hundred tweets to being his wife, it's just so ubelievable. 

---

I always looked forward to marrying a Directioner. I did it! She's the one. She really did a great effort to get me. And I like it. It was so incredible. I didn't know that the girl who used to tweet with me is the girl of my dreams. Those "I love you's" did really mean something. Aideen. The one that lit fire in my eyes and saved me... She's my everything.

---

"Mum, who's this hot blonde?" Nina Horan, a 10 year old girl, holding an old poster which she found in the attic. Julia laughed and answered. "You just called your dad hot." "Oh my gosh! I take it back!" "WEY HEY!!!" Niall approached them. "Did you know that your daughter just called you hot?" "I really am hot!" Niall said as he puts his hand to his waistand posed like a fabulous model. They all just laughed. "Dad? #MichaelJamesHoran is trending on twitter." Michael James Horan, a 14 year old boy. The first child of the family. "Oh my God..." Julia said. "Look who's getting famous!" "Oh my gosh.. I remember those words from you too, Niall." "Oh yeah... That's right Aideen." "Aideen?" Nina and Michael both said at the same time. "Let's sit on the couch, This is a long story." Niall said as they all walk to the living room.

"...And that was when we got married and had you two!" "That's pretty awesome, Dad." Michael said. "Jasmine's calling.." Julia picked her phone up. "OH MY GOSH! SHE'S GOINT TO GIVE BIRTH! LET'S GO!!!!!" They all rushed to their car and went to the hospital!

Julia finally got the perfect life she was praying for. But she and her bestfriend always had their fangirl sides! IT WAS ALL A DREAM COME TRUE.

The End

---

End Of Chapter 15

Hope you guys enjoyed this fanfic for my Bestfriend! Check out my new Story! "BREAK THE RULES!" A Louis Tomlinson Fanfic. This is written for my friend, Jazmin Holdaway. BTW, she's Niall's cousin. OMG lucky Girl! Hahah! Stay Sassy and Classy Everyone! xxx ~TrustMeImNormal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 127 19
Kylie Clark. Niall Horan. Two strangers who very quickly fall for each other. Niall is really protective of Kylie, he hates the thought of another gu...
1.1K 26 15
Two couples... one already set in stone and madly in love... while the other is just getting set up.... what happens when the girlfriend of Harry Sty...
2.7K 14 35
When Tori Marino goes on tour with her band, opening for One Direction, she just expects quality time with her best friend Niall Horan, but then Liam...
212K 2.2K 40
Claire has been best friends with Niall since she was a kid. She's met so many people through him. Like a certain drummer that she just happens to ha...