Daydreamer. || Lauren/You

By camrenharmonizer97

Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The Book is Published!

Chapter 9

10.4K 376 78
By camrenharmonizer97

˚˚˚ One Month Later ˚˚˚

Your POV

Lauren is now busy with her work, they have a meeting right now i think? Anyway, i'm in my room looking for work cause i really want to get a house and live by myself, it'll be hard but i really want to be independent. I closed my laptop for a while then stood up walking to the kitchen, i opened the fridge and got some chocolate milk i drank it suddenly i heard the TV in the living room opened. I stopped drinking and went to the living room "Oh shit i thought there was a ghost or something" i told Renee who laughed "Hey um Jensen is coming so please don't embarrass me" i laughed and nodded. "No really Y/N" i laughed again while she glares at me "I won't! Don't you trust me?" i ask fake hurt she laughed "Nope" i gasped then pout "you know, you look cute but you just got some chocolate mustache that makes you look weird" she said laughing "Oh" i said then blushed in embarrassment. I got a tissue and wiped my mouth, i washed my glass then suddenly my phone rang.

I sighed and wiped my hands with a clean towel and ran to my room, i searched for my phone and when i found it i saw Lauren is calling me, i smile and answered it.

-Hey Lolo

-Hey baby, are you busy today?

-I'm just searching for a job, why?

-Oh well, there's this two very important  people who wants to meet you so i'm on my way to your apartment to get you.

-Who are they? And wait, i'm not ready yet!

-*laughs* baby i can wait in your room. And you'll see them.

-Who are these two people???

i then pout, but then i realized she couldn't see me. I sigh and walk to my closet searching for an outfit.

-You'll see them later babe. Anyway, can you please open the front door in your apartment?

i was confused at first suddenly i heard Renee's voice "Y/N! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE" i blushed and groaned, Renee why did you have to say that? I sigh and open my door and when i did i jumped "Hey!" Lauren said i chuckle "Lauren, i'm not ready yet" she shrug "it's okay, i'll just wait for you" she said and lean down to kiss my cheek before laying down on my bed. I closed the door and then got my towel, "i'll be back" she nodded cutely and then i walk to the bathroom. When i was done i wore my outfit. 

(This is what your outfit looks like)

"Woah" i heard Lauren say, i turn to her and she was checking me out i chuckle and shake my head. I put some light make up and then fixed my hair, i then put on some white vans on, i smiled at my reflection and then i heard a click sound. I turned around and saw Lauren blushing "Oh i didn't know the sound was on" she mumble i laughed and then sat on her lap "your cheeks are pink" she bit her lip "It's not my fault my best friend is hot" i blush and gave her a sweet smile. "Aw thanks" i said and kissed her cheek before standing up again and got my phone unplugging the charger, "let's go?" i asked turning around i then caught her staring at my ass. "Baby?" she blinked and blushed "Huh?" i laughed and got her hand "What is wrong with you today?" i said laughing as i helped her up, "Oh uh nothing" she said then i got my bag. "Mhm?" i said smirking before walking away.

We went inside her car and then she drove away, "Lauren?" she glanced at me then back to the road "Hm?" she answered "Where are we going?" i ask her she just smiled "It's a secret baby" i groan making her laugh. "You won't regret coming with me, i promise" she said i chuckle "Hey Laur?" "Yeah?" i smile "can you drive with one hand?" i ask her she shrug "yeah, why?" i smile and got her free hand intertwining our fingers. I look at her and she was blushing, i smile in victory and opened her stereo and Fifth Harmony songs came on. I smiled widely "Yus!" she laughed i then sang Miss Movin' On quietly. When the car stopped i realized we were in front of a theme park, i got really confused "What are we doing here?" i ask Lauren she just smiled and then opened my door. She locked her car and held my hand leading me inside the theme park, i sigh and then followed her. We went inside and saw Camila and Dinah there, suddenly i saw the other two girls making me want to faint.

"Hey girls, this is-" "Y/N" Ally and Normani said, i gasped when they knew my name "Hello sweetie, we know who you are because Camila and Dinah won't shut up about you, mostly Lauren" Ally said smirking i saw Lauren blush. "And we know you're a Harmonizer and that's so exciting!" Normani said hugging me i giggle and hug her back Ally hugged me too, when they pulled away i look at the five of them and smiled. "Okay, you guys i just want to say this.... i love you all. You guys are so talented and so funny, i love everything about Fifth Harmony, and i love you girls so much." i said they awed and then they grouped hug with me. "But we know you love Lauren more" Camila said wiggling her eyebrows, i bit my lip and shyly smiled at her and that made her eyes sparkle. "YOU DO LIKE HER?!" she said out loud "Camz shut up, you're making her uncomfortable" she said glaring at the brown eyed girl. Suddenly i was pulled back "What- WAIT CAMZ!" Lauren then was pulled by Dinah and Mani making her groan.

Ally and Camila stayed with me "Wait so do you like Lauren?" Ally asked seriously, i gulp "yes" i whispered "What?" i sighed "Yes" i said again but this time louder for them to hear. They gasped, "Wait before i fangirl do you like her because she's famous?" Camila asked "To be honest guys, the past month i've been hanging out with Lauren was the best month of my life not because she's famous. We've created friendship and i don't really see her as the famous Lauren Jauregui anymore, well sometimes cause i'm still a fan but i like her as Lauren Michelle not the Lauren Jauregui. And in the same time, i've developed feelings for her not the fangirl type you know like how fans gets really excited and shit? But for me, i've developed real ones, like real feelings towards Lauren. I really...like her. She treated me like i'm special, like i'm a princess or something." i saw them smiling widely "Aw Y/N!" i blushed furiously and i sighed. "So you like Lauren for who she really is?" i nodded with a smile, "Yes and i'm glad i met her cause if i didn't i wouldn't be able to see the real her." then they hugged me tight.

"Alright, enough cuteness Y/N!" Ally said i laughed "I'm just saying the truth" i mumble still blushing "Well i ship it!" Ally said she then squeal, "I already shipped them when i met Y/N, y'all are like goals!" i laughed and nodded. "Well, the problem is i don't know if Lauren likes me" i said frowning they smiled "It's for you to find out Y/N, we planned going to this theme park. We wanted you and Lauren to spend time with each other, we're not coming with you well maybe in some rides and if we eat but most of the time is you and Laur" i blushed and smile shyly "But... what if she doesn't like me?" i said frowning once again, Ally cupped my cheeks "Just be positive Y/N. If you continue to be positive good things will happen" she said i nodded and smiled. "Alright, now it's time for you to go with Lauren!" Camila said then they dragged me to where Dinah, Normani and Lauren are. 

"You guys are so mean to me!" i heard Lauren whine, when she saw me she ran to me and hugged me tight, i chuckle and hugged her back i saw the girls smirking and Ally and Camila were giving me an awe look. "What's up Lolo?" i ask her "I wanna buy cotton candy!" i laugh she then pout in front of my face "But Dinah and Normani won't let me!" she said glaring at them who giggled. "We can buy cotton candy Lolo" i said smiling she smirked and then pulled me to the cotton candy stand, i laughed and then we bought two cotton candies. "See ya kids later" Dinah said "Wait...you guys aren't coming with us?" Lauren asked i look at them and they're still smirking "nah, we're gonna do some games first you and Y/N should go and hang out" Normani said they all nodded then walked away. I look at Lauren she shrugged and ate her cotton candy. "You know, you kept saying that i'm cute but right now you're fucking adorable" i said laughing she glared at me playfully making me laugh loudly. 

"No way, i'm not adorable i'm hot" she said i giggle "Yeah, you can be both Laur" i said kissing her cheek then ate my cotton candy, as i look around and look for rides i felt her hold my hand. I look at her and smiled "come on, let's go on that ride!" she said i chuckle and pulled her back "Do you think we should finish our food first babe?" i said she bushed and then she whine and cuddle her face to my neck, i giggle and rub her back "you okay?" i ask she nodded "i just love it when you call me babe or baby" she mumble i smile and kiss her cheek. "Then i'll keep calling you that then huh baby?" she blushed and nodded "Okay" she said cutely "Cute" i said pinching her cheek. She groan "Noooo... i'm not cute" she whine like a 5 year old i stuck my tongue out and she did the same we then finished our cotton candy. 

˚˚˚˚˚

A/N: This chapter is so cute. 💕🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 314 11
When Lauren Jauregui auditioned for The X Factor, she saw this really pretty girl. Lauren could only see her from a distance, but she could already t...
501K 16.9K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...
502K 13.7K 72
ATTENTION: This book was written when I was 15-16 so it needs a lot of work that I probably won't do, but enjoy it anyway! Emily Jauregui is the youn...
169 9 1
Camila Cabello already plan to reunite with her old bandmates. Sooner or later in life, in the near future of course. She still feel bad and guilty...